Author Topic: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 4, Scrapping Cycle)  (Read 78665 times)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Re: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 4, Combat Cycle)
« Reply #870 on: July 27, 2015, 08:35:18 AM »
I'm sure you do.^^ I can assure you that I didn't affected whatever you tried last night, at least unless you tried to kill Patorikku.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #871 on: July 27, 2015, 08:43:10 AM »
I am not exactly sure how someone can still suspect me as scum when Sky P flipped scum, you will be assuming that scum!me is turning from a well justified Dorian wagon, which I would have known is a surefire mislynch to actively pressing for a lynch on my roleblocker teammate, which is all sorts of ridiculous.

That leaves Dan to claim before I can announce my findings.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #872 on: July 27, 2015, 09:07:30 AM »
Oh wait, there's still Serela, almost forgot about serely, I too will need her claim and targets to make sure I can pass accurate judgement

Dorian White

« Reply #873 on: July 27, 2015, 09:53:26 AM »
If the shoe fits, wear it.^^;
Now honestly, I just added the ?unless? part to make it a general statement. So could you please calm down a bit.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #874 on: July 27, 2015, 10:17:22 AM »
Eh, sorry if it came off that way, I am pretty calm though, but I just have a habit to default to an accusatory tone in maf :v

Now where are those two.

Dorian White

« Reply #875 on: July 27, 2015, 10:54:46 AM »
I have to leave for work now but I wouldn't leave for 10+ without a vote.

##Vote: Serela

The elaborated version of my case comes later when I have more time so here are the main points.
- Inconsistent opinion: going from a Bard Paladin/Dan team to a Dorian/Dan team without clear reason. (at last non that I could follow)
- Contradicting standpoint: Attacking Sky over his role and defending him for his IRL circumstances at the same time.
- Role fishing: Supporting the mass claim, pushing Dan to claim but refused to claim himself.

Yes, I'm confident that that's the lynch I want to see today.

See you guys later.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #876 on: July 27, 2015, 12:40:39 PM »
- Inconsistent opinion: going from a Bard Paladin/Dan team to a Dorian/Dan team without clear reason. (at last non that I could follow)
Because the three of you are the possible scum, we have one mislynch to just get rid of all of you, and after sitting a whole day on that I got hay fever over it.

- Contradicting standpoint: Attacking Sky over his role and defending him for his IRL circumstances at the same time.
What? HOW IS THIS EVEN SCUMMY. This is accounting for all aspects of what's going on. What's scummy would be IF I WAS IGNORING ONE OF THESE.

- Role fishing: Supporting the mass claim, pushing Dan to claim but refused to claim himself.
Whilst obviously on the surface this looks suspicious, if I have a possibly important role and you consider that everyone else wanted massclaim, this is not as bad from a logical standpoint as it looks. Dan probably would have been made to claim by the others anyway. :T And I still support if I was scum I would have outed with it by now because it's far more risky not to and I've already seen basically everyone else's claims so a fakeclaim couldn't be -that- hard.

I targetted ActionDan last night. I have never targetted anyone at any other point in the game. My role did not do anything last night, at all, in any way shape or form unless someone is a role whose results are purely affected by who targetted who else (which is part of why I didn't target anyone before now; success was essentially 0% chance in earlier nights and I didn't want to bother possibly giving anyone suspicious target information for no reason.)

I would like to continue not fullclaiming because if someone Dorian/Dan are both not scum we can still get down to 3p lylo where my role will continue being relevant, but if people agree with dorian obviously I won't have much of a choice. I think his case is pretty dubious though. A vote on me? Not terribly dubious. His given reasons though, I mean, the second one is like wuuut and the third I think with enough applied context/logic isn't super solid (it's not terrible, but), and whilst the first can't really be explained away entirely I think it's not as bad as it sounds at first glance either.

Originally I wanted to enter today voting ActionDan, but after that I really want to vote Dorian instead.
##Vote Dorian

Thank you whoever stopped the kill because that gave us an extra mislynch. <3 Even if I get mislynched we'll still probably win, now. (Although obviously I'm going to try to make sure this doesn't happen)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #877 on: July 27, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »
because if someone Dorian/Dan are both not scum
if somehow*

But yeah, Dorian's case basically feels like glancing at/kinda remembering what I did yesterday and picking the most easy blanket reasons out for voting me with.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #878 on: July 27, 2015, 01:16:11 PM »
Tell us what your role does, I am sick of you pulling this stunt. The property of your role is relevant too to our results.

I don't particularly agree with the points raised by Dorian, but your reaction and insistence of not claiming is pretty bullshit.

You are aware that we have enough mislynches to win, and the remaining players have pretty much agreed on who to lynch, you refusing to divulge information means you arent trying to even trust the other players or let us participate.

Assuming we will get to 3v1 LyLo, or even need to or want to rely on your mysterious role is also a pretty bullshit reason. Town has basically exhausted all its investigative PRS, and soon, its protective PRs too. Including myself, we currently has 4 confirmed townies, and scum is definitely just going to kill those exclusively. There's literally no reason now why would you still be insistent and not release information now. Especially since I now have a useful result that could confirm others claim of what they did.

That's either an incredibly self centred, selfish and  Serela, which I don't see as likely as a scum!Serela who's worried about his role not fitting and decided to bull his way and bloat it beyond proportion.

Scumreading Serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #879 on: July 27, 2015, 01:18:08 PM »
MY ROLE KILLS PEOPLE OKAY GET THE FUCK OUT

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #880 on: July 27, 2015, 01:19:33 PM »
Don't even care. I'd rather replace out than claim at this point. DNA is blowing this way out of proportion and has a stupidly high and mighty attitude about it. Refuse to discuss this with him anymore if he's going to be such a dick about it.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #881 on: July 27, 2015, 01:19:56 PM »
Lol

##Vote Serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #882 on: July 27, 2015, 01:20:06 PM »
(no I'm not replacing out that'd be stupid, you can always just lynch me since we have an extra mislynch at this point, no I don't care)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #883 on: July 27, 2015, 01:21:54 PM »
Like, maybe

oh

it really

DOESN'T ACTUALLY EFFECT YOUR ROLES?

WHAT. A STUNNING. RELEVALATION.

Maybe... I'm actually... NOT holding town back???

WHAT A STUNNING. REVELATION.

Maybe I'm holding back because... if Dan+Dorian actually aren't scum this could help town win at the last minute anyway???

MAYBE. I ACTUALLY HAVE A REASON?

Oh. But Serela could be lying scum!!

OH. BECAUSE. THIS IS EVEN REMOTELY CONDUCIVE TO MAKING TOWN NOT WANT TO LYNCH ME? WHY WOULD SCUM DO SOMETHING SO RETARDED AND EASILY AVOIDABLE.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #884 on: July 27, 2015, 01:22:50 PM »
@Mod Can last remianing scum use their factional kill along with any abilities the same night?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #885 on: July 27, 2015, 01:23:06 PM »
Like, it's not even about my role anymore, it's because DNA's attitude over the matter is just so goddamn annoying I refuse to humor him.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #886 on: July 27, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »
Anyway before anyone comes in and gives me a warning for being aggressive etc I'm going to say that that's the last I have to say on the matter, I got my point across and there would be literally no point in continuing the discussion, any further attempts by DNA will be ignored

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #887 on: July 27, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »
So who are we supposed to lynch? Conq? Me? Shadoweh? Patrorikku?

Look, being ridiculous won't get you anywhere, Shalko proved that.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #888 on: July 27, 2015, 01:26:14 PM »
the person I'm voting maybe?????

Or dan, that's okay too, but seriously I don't see how you think asking that question makes any sense :S I've very, very clearly laid out who I think should be lynched. Since basically the start of the last day phase and reiterated it in most of my posts.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #889 on: July 27, 2015, 01:27:25 PM »
Anyway I'm not being ridiculous to avoid a lynch, I was being ridiculous because I was legitimately pissed off at you. There is a difference  :3 I feel better now.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #890 on: July 27, 2015, 01:27:41 PM »

Maybe I'm holding back because... if Dan+Dorian actually aren't scum this could help town win at the last minute anyway???

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #891 on: July 27, 2015, 01:28:41 PM »
Pls serely, I can understand not reading shadowehs stuff, but not reading your own stuffs a bit...you know

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #892 on: July 27, 2015, 01:29:13 PM »
That's a big "if" though, I think it's highly unlikely they both won't flip scum. But, you know, if they do. If. Conq could... theoretically be scum... I guess? Like, there's no way I'd lynch him before those two, but he isn't confirmed town? It's good to not put all your eggs in one basket.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #893 on: July 27, 2015, 01:36:09 PM »
[●□●]

Enlighten me how tossing conspiracies over that is more helpful than actually playing thr game and communicating with others.

Also, please stop being crazy. You are refusing to play the game a sane person would when you have loads of experience under your belt and know how this would turn out. I should be justified to be somewhat irked since you are so blatantly uncooperative and shouting your point across. Besides, thinking that I act high and mighty is your perspective, I am just drawing conclusions based on the facts laid out to me. You shouldn't even be rustled that badly if you aren't bulling.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #894 on: July 27, 2015, 01:38:34 PM »
I am not refusing to play a game. You have been the only person who has made a big deal over me fullclaiming and I am certainly heavily participating in the real part of the game, aka analyzing people and their posts and deciding whether they're town-ish or scummy.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #895 on: July 27, 2015, 01:39:39 PM »
It's almost like you forgot there's a game past roles? Blaming me of refusing to communicate is mind-boggling.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #896 on: July 27, 2015, 01:42:19 PM »
Tell us what your role does, I am sick of you pulling this stunt. The property of your role is relevant too to our results.

I don't particularly agree with the points raised by Dorian, but your reaction and insistence of not claiming is pretty bullshit.

You are aware that we have enough mislynches to win, and the remaining players have pretty much agreed on who to lynch, you refusing to divulge information means you arent trying to even trust the other players or let us participate.

Assuming we will get to 3v1 LyLo, or even need to or want to rely on your mysterious role is also a pretty bullshit reason. Town has basically exhausted all its investigative PRS, and soon, its protective PRs too. Including myself, we currently has 4 confirmed townies, and scum is definitely just going to kill those exclusively. There's literally no reason now why would you still be insistent and not release information now. Especially since I now have a useful result that could confirm others claim of what they did.

That's either an incredibly self centred, selfish and  Serela, which I don't see as likely as a scum!Serela who's worried about his role not fitting and decided to bull his way and bloat it beyond proportion.

Scumreading Serela

If you would actually bother to take a closer look at my case here, I was pretty obviously not rolespeccing but instead attacking your reason for not being willing to claim your role. That's called communication and spotting out contradictory motivations that would otherwise be impossible as town.

Geez maybe you should stop erecting strawmen and making sweeping generalizations so that you can focus on reading the relevant stuff.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #897 on: July 27, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »
"There is literally no reason" except there is a reason and it's because I've already claimed I can kill people. This is, without a doubt, something that is worth not wasting because you cannot deal with a world where I have not relayed how my role works (neutering it in the process), even though that impacts no one but myself (negatively, for that matter) and does not affect the likelihood of someone else's role being town or scum.

wait I said I wasn't going to continue this discussion. ;_;

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #898 on: July 27, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »
That's a big "if" though, I think it's highly unlikely they both won't flip scum. But, you know, if they do. If. Conq could... theoretically be scum... I guess? Like, there's no way I'd lynch him before those two, but he isn't confirmed town? It's good to not put all your eggs in one basket.

Then I am also not sure why you'd put something so unlikely as the meat of that post? Since you are basically implying here I should trust your 'role' and therefore not ask you to fullclaim, thus 'not putting all my eggs in one basket'. Conspiracy is a really weak reason for such a purpose bro.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #899 on: July 27, 2015, 01:46:49 PM »
Going back to dropping the roundabout discussion like I said earlier, we're not going to get anywhere, waiting on other people to post