Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 71627 times)

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2015, 01:34:45 AM »
>Yuuka picks on the weak, so I will too! ESOTERICA: "GRAY THAUMATURGY"!
>They probably don't know or care about the abundance of snow. But, juuuust to be sure, ask them about it.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2015, 01:51:56 AM »
>"Hey, cool wings ya got there, both of you."
>Nail em with a snowball

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2015, 02:01:25 AM »

//Literally cool wings. They're frozen.   :P

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2015, 04:55:39 AM »
>Yuuka picks on the weak, so I will too! ESOTERICA: "GRAY THAUMATURGY"!
>Critical hit + Sneak attack bonus! Both are instantly defeated.
>Loot corpses?   Y/N

>Nail em with a snowball
>BOOM! HEADSHOT!

>"H-Huh!?" the green haired fairy exclaims before both of them begin frantically looking around for the source of your voice. Eventually the green-haired fairy's gaze falls upon you and she nudges her companion.
>"H-hey C-C-Cirno! I-i-it l-l-looks l-l-like a-another h-h-uman!" she says between chattering teeth.
>"Really? And Eye think Eye have a pretty good idea of what she wants..." replies the blue-haired fairy.

>They probably don't know or care about the abundance of snow. But, juuuust to be sure, ask them about it.
>You move a bit closer to them and ask them if they happen to know what's causing the severe cold.
>"Aha! Eye knew it! You're just another weakling accusing me of causing this!" Cirno aggressively concludes, "Well, Eye hate to burst your bubble, but Eye had nothing to do with this! Okay!? Now scram! Before Eye beat you up just like the other four who came to falsely accuse me!"
>"B-b-but C-C-Cirno, d-d-d-didn't t-they b-b-beat you up i-i-instead?" the shivering, green-haired fairy asks.
>"Daiyousei! Don't tell her that!" answers Cirno, quite annoyed, "It makes me look weak! And Eye can't look weak because Eye'm da strongest!"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2015, 05:03:25 AM »
>"I swear I'm not accusing you of anything!" Not that you of all people could cause this. "But please, O strong fairy, do you know anything about the tons of snow during the summer?"
>I don't have to ask about who beat her up, I have a pretty good idea and they'll probably spill it anyway.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2015, 05:29:04 AM »
>"I swear I'm not accusing you of anything!"
>"I was just hoping you had an idea of who might be doing this. They must be pretty strong to cause all this snowfall, probably the strongest person in years."
>"I bet if someone was to beat them, they'd definitely be the strongest"
>Examine the shivering Dai for a second. Look back at Cirno. "Oh..." :ohdear:

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2015, 05:48:40 AM »
>"I swear I'm not accusing you of anything!" Not that you of all people could cause this. "But please, O strong fairy, do you know anything about the tons of snow during the summer?"
>I don't have to ask about who beat her up, I have a pretty good idea and they'll probably spill it anyway.
>"Good. Because, like Eye said before, Eye had nothing to do with this." she responds, "Anyways, Eye don't know anything about what's happening. Sorry."

>"I was just hoping you had an idea of who might be doing this. They must be pretty strong to cause all this snowfall, probably the strongest person in years."
>"I bet if someone was to beat them, they'd definitely be the strongest"
>"Eye bet my friend Letty would know something, but she's still sleeping at this time of year." she pauses for a moment, "And whoever is causing this can't be the strongest person in years, because Eye'm already the strongest! There can't be another!"

>Examine the shivering Dai for a second. Look back at Cirno. "Oh..." :ohdear:
>Daiyousei is standing there, arms folded, and shaking like a leaf. Parts of her face, as well as her hands, are showing signs of frostbite, and there are icicles forming on the tips of her wings. Her teeth are chattering constantly.
>"Oh what?" Cirno asks, puzzled, "Is there something on my face?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2015, 06:22:35 AM »
>"Good. Because, like Eye said before, Eye had nothing to do with this."
>Yea sure, let's listen to a ⑨
>She doesn't look too hot well. It looks like she's not trying to worry about it...
>"Have you seen Lady Kanako lately? (Insert Kanako Description)."
>Good heavens would you look at the time~. Time to Look Around Again
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:27:22 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2015, 06:40:41 AM »
>Yea sure, let's listen to a ⑨
>Yes. That is obviously the smartest thing you can possibly do right now.

>She doesn't look too hot well. It looks like she's not trying to worry about it...
>You find Daiyousei's endurance and apparent optimism is somewhat admirable. Yet you also feel a bit sorry for her.

>"Have you seen Lady Kanako lately? (Insert Kanako Description)."
>"Nope. Doesn't ring a bell..." Cirno replies, "Have you seen someone who looks like that, Daiyousei?"
>"N-no. I-I-I d-don't t-think s-s-s-so... S-s-sorry!"

>Good heavens would you look at the time~. Time to Look Around Again
>You look around.
>The shore of the lake is covered in snow, and the lake itself is completely iced over. There is much less snow underneath the trees of the nearby forest, but the branches of those trees are drooping considerably from added weight. In the distance you can see the silhouette of the Scarlet Devil Mansion along the lake's north shore.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2015, 07:02:27 AM »
>"Thanks for your time you two. Take care"
>Let's check out the SDM. Even if they haven't a clue about this incident, there's still the chance they've seen Kanako around.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2015, 01:34:56 PM »
>Check the lake for anyone in/on it.
>break the lake! CRACK IT
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2015, 04:48:13 PM »
>Wait, what time is it? If it's day time Remilia will be pissed if we wake her up.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2015, 05:57:36 PM »
>"Thanks for your time you two. Take care"
>"Bye." answers Cirno.

>Let's check out the SDM. Even if they haven't a clue about this incident, there's still the chance they've seen Kanako around.
>You start flying across the frozen lake, in the direction of the mansion.

>Check the lake for anyone in/on it.
>You scan the frozen surface of the lake for anything interesting. Eventually your eyes settle upon the peculiar site of what appears to someone's torso sticking out of the ice and frantically banging on it with it's fists.

>break the lake! CRACK IT
>You drop kick the lake and fall into the freezing depths below. Have fun with your newfound hypothermia!

>Wait, what time is it? If it's day time Remilia will be pissed if we wake her up.
>If you had to guess, you'd say it's about mid-day.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2015, 06:37:23 PM »
>Investigate the poor girl stuck in the ice. (how is she not dead yet?!)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2015, 06:53:18 PM »
>"Sigh~ I swear my good karma better shoot through the roof for these things..."
>Fly closer and inspect the situation
>commence rapid fire puns: "Hey, you look like you're not having an ice day, but that's cool. Ya know, flailing around frantically makes you seem like half the person you really are, maybe you should chill. I was just breezing on by but don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna give you the cold shoulder. I'm a good girl, so I'll help you outta this..." "Haha you're stuck in the lake!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2015, 08:43:26 PM »
>Investigate the poor girl stuck in the ice. (how is she not dead yet?!)
>"Sigh~ I swear my good karma better shoot through the roof for these things..."
>Fly closer and inspect the situation
>You fly a bit closer and get a better look at the struggling figure trapped in the ice.
>It's a girl with dark blue hair, wearing a frilly, green, leaf-patterned kimono. The first thing that you notice is her ears, which don't look like ears at all. Are those... fins!? The second, more baffling, thing that you notice is that, despite the cold temperature, she is showing minimal signs of freezing.
>After a moment, she sees you and stops her vain attempts to break the ice with her hands. She stares at you for several seconds.

>commence rapid fire puns: "Hey, you look like you're not having an ice day, but that's cool. Ya know, flailing around frantically makes you seem like half the person you really are, maybe you should chill. I was just breezing on by but don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna give you the cold shoulder. I'm a good girl, so I'll help you outta this..." "Haha you're stuck in the lake!"
>"Wow. That was so... mean..." says the trapped girl, obviously unamused by your chain of puns, "But thanks for offering to help me, I guess... You wouldn't happen to have an ice pick or something, would you?"
>"Hey! Don't rub it in, jerk!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2015, 09:33:32 PM »
>"I'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day. First this annoying umbrella youkai almost froze to death outside my shrine and we had to take her in. Then these fairies tried to setup blocked-aids er, blockade to stop me. And on top of all that, I can't find my goddess Kanako or anyone who knows anything about all the cold recently. I wanted to let it out on something, but I should've just screamed into a pillow...of snow."
>"Sorry for rambling on, I'll see if I can find anything to help you out with."
>The only thing we have in our inventory that could smash stuff seems to be our gohei, but that's a small stick which won't be doing much to the ice.
>"Um, do you mind if I search the forest for something tougher than this gohei?"

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2015, 01:01:09 AM »
>Isn't the gohei enchanted with divine powers or something? Or can I just use danmaku to break the ice?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2015, 02:53:33 AM »
>"I'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day. First this annoying umbrella youkai almost froze to death outside my shrine and we had to take her in. Then these fairies tried to setup blocked-aids er, blockade to stop me. And on top of all that, I can't find my goddess Kanako or anyone who knows anything about all the cold recently. I wanted to let it out on something, but I should've just screamed into a pillow...of snow."
>"Sorry for rambling on, I'll see if I can find anything to help you out with."
>"I understand." the girl responds, "As you can see, I haven't been having the best of days either..."

>The only thing we have in our inventory that could smash stuff seems to be our gohei, but that's a small stick which won't be doing much to the ice.
>Isn't the gohei enchanted with divine powers or something? Or can I just use danmaku to break the ice?
>Even though the gohei does have some divine power, it'll still probably be damaged if you full on tried to smash the ice with it.
>Danmaku wouldn't really be effective in this situation either, as you don't tend to specialize in overly destructive danmaku. Plus you will risk accidentally hitting the trapped girl should you decide to try.

>"Um, do you mind if I search the forest for something tougher than this gohei?"
>"No, not at all. Just promise you'll come back, okay?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2015, 03:27:25 AM »
>Alright, I be back in a minute OMG PINKIE PROMISE #OUTSIDEWORLDCRAP

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2015, 07:08:16 AM »
>Alright, I'll be back in a minute OMG PINKIE PROMISE #OUTSIDEWORLDCRAP
yes, do iiiiiit
>I'll be back in a minute
>in a minute
>Sixty Second Sanae/Half Minute Hero... do want.

>Attempt to scum as much faith as possible by using all definitions of faith, such as putting one's trust, or faith in another
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:14:04 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2015, 03:48:22 PM »
>Alright, I be back in a minute OMG PINKIE PROMISE #OUTSIDEWORLDCRAP
>"Okay." she answers
>"Wait. What the hell is a hashtag!?!" The girl asks.

>Sixty Second Sanae/Half Minute Hero... do want.
>How in the world did you manage to move that fast!?! Aya would be impressed.

>Attempt to scum as much faith as possible by using all definitions of faith, such as putting one's trust, or faith in another
>You have obtained more Faith! You may now perform up to four small miracles.
>_
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:49:58 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2015, 05:09:18 PM »
>Man, maybe lingering in the Genbu Marsh would've been a good idea, seeing as we probably could've gotten a stray wrench or icepick.
>Matter of fact they were picking at the ice with stuffs and thingies, darnit.  :smokedcheese:
>Well my first plan was going back to Cirno to see if ice could smash ice effectively, but I guess we should head to the Genbu Marsh and hope we can get a strong thingy there.
>To the Genbu Marsh, awaaaaay.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2015, 05:59:34 PM »
>When we get there, look around again.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2015, 06:40:59 PM »
>Man, maybe lingering in the Genbu Marsh would've been a good idea, seeing as we probably could've gotten a stray wrench or icepick.
>Matter of fact they were picking at the ice with stuffs and thingies, darnit.  :smokedcheese:
>Well my first plan was going back to Cirno to see if ice could smash ice effectively, but I guess we should head to the Genbu Marsh and hope we can get a strong thingy there.
>To the Genbu Marsh, awaaaaay.
>You decide that the best place to get something to smash the ice on the lake would be the Genbu Marsh, so you leave the poor girl and begin flying there.
>You arrive after about fifteen minutes.

>When we get there, look around again.
>The area looks pretty much the same as it did before. Most of the ponds and streams are still completely iced over. The groups of kappa in the distance are still chipping away at the ice, and they have appeared to have made some progress since you were last here. Kappa are still moving in and out of the large door in the nearby cliff face.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2015, 07:03:17 PM »
>Look closely for a discarded ice pick or tool of some sort.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2015, 07:06:49 PM »
>Look closely for a discarded ice pick or tool of some sort.
>You do another scan of the area, keeping a look out for any spare tools lying around.
>You find none. All the tools in the area appear to be in the hands of the kappa teams.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2015, 07:14:27 PM »
>"I'm really sorry to bother you guys but I need help. Someone's stuck in ice and I need something to break it enough for them to get out."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2015, 08:09:37 PM »
>"I'm really sorry to bother you guys but I need help. Someone's stuck in ice and I need something to break it enough for them to get out."
>You quietly creep up to the nearest kappa group and speak.
>Most of the group starts to shy away from you as you talk. After you finish speaking, one of the less timid kappa in the group speaks up.
>"Uh... I think I might have an extra hammer and chisel in my house, somewhere." she says, "I can go get it for you if you want."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2015, 08:17:10 PM »
>"I really appreciate it. Thank you"