Author Topic: Kancolle Kai 3: Land Based Plane Groups are here!  (Read 227108 times)

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
Well the new update is out and this one is going to be a fun one..... so let's talk about militarizing Daihatsu!

Info from http://en.kancollewiki.net

http://en.kancollewiki.net/wiki/Game_Updates/2016/March_19
March 19, 2016 The Improved Daihatsu stealth update

1.  New Equipment Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines)
As rank rewards are given out Akashi's improvement arsenal will receive another update that will take place live.
The update will give Akashi the ability to improve Daihatsu-class Landing Craft
The Daihatsu-class Landing Craft can be improved by using a certain kanmusu in Akashi's improvement arsenal
 You can improve Daihatsu-class Landing Craft by using Drum Canister in it's early stages.
While it the later stages with Daihatsu-class Landing Craft you will need 7.7mm Machine Gun to improve it.
 To improve the Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines) you will need to use 25mm Single Autocannon Mount and for the later stages, you will need to use a "certain weapon" to improve it.

2. New additional changes to Akashi's improvement arsenal

Additional Kanmusus have been added that can improve Type 94 Anti-Aircraft Fire Director and 10cm Twin High-angle Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director along with other kanmusu that can improve the Daihatsu-class Landing Craft and Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines)

3.  Several New Kanmusu now given the ability to equip Daihatsu

Akitsushima Kai and Hayasui Kai can now equip Daihatsu-class Landing Craft

4. New Mission

A New Mission has been added for the Cenrtal Waters which has been titled "Strengthen the Land Based Assault Fleet"

Certain requirements will be needed to gain access to this quest.
        Completing the quest will reward you with a Daihatsu-class Landing Craft

5. New Equipment Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank

By improving the Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines) you can eventually create the Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank a tank build for amphibious warfare.
This weapon can be made useful in the hands of a fleet armed with Daihatsu fleets.

6. Note regarding the new Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines) and Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank
These new equipment are meant to be used for Amphibious Warfare landings, they are not useful for transport operations.

7. New Fruniture: The Type-B Sister of Spring Panel Frame

This will be given to all admirals upon logging in to the game upon the completion of the update

A fun thing to note about the daihatsu upgrades is as you militarize them, they become stronger for battle, but become weaker for bring back extra resources. This all comes with the territory. So if you got Daihatsu, plan according to what you want to militarize.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:27:37 PM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Any update on the android beta?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
That's definitely something to keep in mind, but I'd rather hold off on improving any Daihatsu until after I've got enough for all three of my fleets.

With that said, please don't make them necessary for the Spring event. ;>;

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Totaku

Any update on the android beta?

According to the dev team, this is projected to happen when the next maintenance takes place. If you pulled the lever and put yourself in the lottery, all you need to do is wait till you get a notification of if you been accepted or not.

That's definitely something to keep in mind, but I'd rather hold off on improving any Daihatsu until after I've got enough for all three of my fleets.

With that said, please don't make them necessary for the Spring event. ;>;

In before they are a requirement, and that you need at least one of these to tackle harder difficulties. I couldn't imagine anything outside of regular daihatsu would been needed on lower difficulties. But in all seriousness, I am considering grabbing a daihatsu and upgrading to at least a militarized one so I can have a fighting chance in battle. Since the concept of "All out War" does speak of to me as a war invovling land, air and sea.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:43:24 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
In before they are a requirement, and that you need at least one of these to tackle harder difficulties. I couldn't imagine anything outside of regular daihatsu would been needed on lower difficulties. But in all seriousness, I am considering grabbing a daihatsu and upgrading to at least a militarized one so I can have a fighting chance in battle. Since the concept of "All out War" does speak of to me as a war invovling land, air and sea.
Thinking on it though, they might feature as clear rewards for some of the maps too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Kancolle- Amphibious Warfare never looked so good
« Reply #905 on: March 19, 2016, 11:48:19 PM »
After about 70 2-5 runs over the course of three months, I got Akashi.

I'll figure out how to use her later.

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #906 on: March 20, 2016, 01:20:33 AM »
Put her as flagship of first fleet. An Icon for the Arsenal appears behind the Construction button if you mouse over it.
Place helper ship in second slot of first fleet. KC3 Kai has a table of them, and the wikis do too. Upgrades for specific items can only be done on certain days.
You can now begin wasting your precious screws.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:27:50 AM by RAND()tirade »

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #907 on: March 20, 2016, 03:06:15 AM »
According to the dev team, this is projected to happen when the next maintenance takes place. If you pulled the lever and put yourself in the lottery, all you need to do is wait till you get a notification of if you been accepted or not.

Oh I thought this was the next maintenance they were talking about. I guess it's the next next maintenance then.

Totaku

« Reply #908 on: March 20, 2016, 02:41:25 PM »
That's when they "close the server down for maintenance." This was a "live update" thus it didn't happen.

Now let's discuss the upcoming Kanmusu forecast!

For the Spring Time we are getting.... 2 DD Kai Ni!

From the series of tweets we got last night we learned about the the ships that'll get thier Kai Ni.

1. The Asashio-Class DD that served as part of Des Div 8 that fought bravely till her end.

2. The Shiratsuyu-Class DD once worked with said Asashio-Class DD at an Island Evacuation mission at a "certain Island" that turned tragic for her will get her Kai Ni

3. Same member of Shiratsuyu-Class DD who ALSO partook in the Island Evaluation mission that in attempted this mission 3 times is getting a Kai Ni.

With these 3 hints in mind, we know the DDs that are getting these are all tied together from the same campaign. Which means:

The candidate would be:
Spoiler:
Asashio
Spoiler:
Samidame
, and
Spoiler:
Arashio
. Have fun training them!

Edit: It might be referencing Guadacanal, but there's no certainty regarding the location. If this holds true then
Spoiler:
Kawakaze
and
Spoiler:
Ooshio
are also actualy Kai Ni candidates.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:37:33 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #909 on: March 20, 2016, 06:15:16 PM »
For the Spring Time we are getting.... 3 Kai Ni!

From the series of tweets we got last night we learned about the the ships that'll get thier Kai Ni.

1. The Asashio-Class DD that served as part of Des Div 8 that fought bravely till her end.

2. The Shiratsuyu-Class DD once worked with said Asashio-Class DD at an Island Evacuation mission at a "certain Island" that turned tragic for her will get her Kai Ni

3. Another Member of the Asashio-Class DD who ALSO partook in the Island Evaluation mission that in attempted this mission 3 times is getting a Kai Ni.

With these 3 in mind, we know the DDs that are getting these are all tied together from the same campaign. Which means:

The candidate would be:
Spoiler:
Asashio
Spoiler:
Samidame
, and
Spoiler:
Arashio
. Have fun training them!

Edit: It might be referencing Guadacanal, but there's no certainty regarding the location. If this holds true then
Spoiler:
Kawakaze
and
Spoiler:
Ooshio
are also actualy Kai Ni candidates.
And so my hopes for Michishio were dashed. ;>;

I was looking forward to training the Zukis up, so I'll have to wait on the Kai Nis for a bit. At least I've got Satsuki and Kasumi being trained though. Still kinda suck tho-

Spoiler:
Samidare
LEADER OF EXPEDITIONARY FLEET BRAVO, LEVEL 96, AND READY TO GO, PLEASE LET MY ORIGINAL GIRL HAVE HER TIME IN THE SUN!

Totaku

« Reply #910 on: March 21, 2016, 06:06:55 AM »
It seems as each update rolls out each day, they're providing more evidence on the DDs.

First off, I shouldn't have second guessed myself as it definitely points out that there will be 2 DD from the Asashio-class and one DD from the Shiratsuyu-Class that will get Kai Ni.

Based on what has been revealed now. We now know...

Said Fleet engaged in the grand Evacuation mission "Operation Ke"

To make a long story short, this was the evacuation mission where Japan has thier destroyers come in to haul troops away from Guadacanal during the US air raid in the later portion of the war. The entire evacuation campaign involved 3 runs.

The Dev Tweets hint that based on this:

1. The Asashio Class DDs that will get in the Kai Nis will be from DesDiv 8.
2. One of these Asashio Class DDs managed to participate in all 3 Evacuation Runs for Operation Ke.
3. The Shiratsuyu-Class DD was also a part of Operation Ke.
4. Same said Shiratsuyu-Class DD also participated in Iron Bottom Sound in which she displayed her great combative skills.

I think after reviewing yesterday's information we were lead astray a bit by some information since I was thinking Kiska Island before hand , but now this seems that Guadacanal is the focus point they "Might" have been reffering too.

So in honesty... this information is still rather vauge since a lot of this ships from the same class were present but if I was to lean in a direction... here's what I'm looking at...

Spoiler:
Arashiro
is likely to be candidate #1 since she's the only member from the Asashio Class that if I recall correctly partook in all 3 Runs in Operation Ke.

Spoiler:
Ooshio
is likely the second Asashio-Class DD who I think also partook in Operation Ke... she ALSO partook in all 3 runs in Operation Ke.

The fun one that I'm most curious about is the Shiratsuyu-Class....

The hint of her involvement in Iron Bottom Sound convinces me that
Spoiler:
Samidame
is not the candidate now. As they hinted she showed off her impressive battle skills there.

This lead to actually two potential candidates for the Shiratsuyu-class... the problem is...the hints don't present enough to tell which of these two are the likely pick but they could be either...
Spoiler:
Suzukaze
or
Spoiler:
Kawakaze

Both of them had some form of involvement in Operation Ke (they partook in 2 of the runs).... and both of them were present in Iron Bottom Sound. And both of them have been reported to have strong battle records there.. to the point that even the Japan couldn't provide a proper record on who sunk which ship on some occasions. So the Shiratsuyu-class one is up in the air for now since we don't have a positive candidate.

I think the Asashio Class class though is very concert now though.

Edit: Well someone I know managed to attend the Kancolle Spring Fleet Festival and he provided me some dirt on something very interesting.....

There was an important announcement that was made there by Saki Fujita and Yuka Iguchi on some important content:

To explain the story real quickly, Saki Fujita and Yuka Iguchi (Akagi and Kaga's Seiyuu) dropped the bomb on some very important stuff.

1. As mentioned the Shiratsuyu-Class DD they are referring to is
Spoiler:
Kawakaze
who as we know:

1. Partook in 2 of the Operation Ke Runs.
2. Partook in Iron Bottom Sound and displayed an impressive battle record there (sunk a DD and damaged serveral cruisers)

2. Saki Fujita noted that one of the Asashio-Class DDs will be...
Spoiler:
Ooshio

Who managed to partake in all 3 runs in Operation Ke

They didn't mentioned who was the other... but enough research points that it's
Spoiler:
Arashio
there will be two of them that will get a Kai Ni and she partook in all 3 Operation Ke runs.

Spoiler:
Arashio
and
Spoiler:
Ooshio
are from DesDiv 8 and thus these are the two Asashio Class DDs.

Also Saki Fujita mentioned one more thing....

A new kind of せ....*was cut off from the mic*

She didn't get a chance to say what it was... but that means one of two things..... a submarine or a Battleship. This could be a reference to the upcoming Spring Event.

Long story short, you can't get more official than that!

This also means we're getting a Kai Ni for a Kanmusu that is very new....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 03:26:19 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #911 on: March 22, 2016, 04:16:29 AM »
Oh lord. I'm gonna be cautious at the moment and assume she was referring to Iowa, but if not then a new submarine seems likely (as long as it ain't foreign at least).

That said, I think I managed to solve my catbomb problem (so far at least). It seems like it was the VPN or something, so I switched over to OOI2 - Online Objects Integration v2: A web based Kancolle proxy. It's essentially a proxy that utilizes your local connection to log into the game through your browser without having to resort to a VPN (plus I made absolutely sure it's safe from bans, which is the case). If you want more info on it, I originally found it on Himeuta. Needless to say though, even if it has some minor limitations, being able to play with my local connection feels really nice, haha. I'd post the link to the development topic, but Himeuta isn't loading for me at the moment.

EDIT: Here we go!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:47:40 AM by Kasu »

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #912 on: March 23, 2016, 01:33:56 AM »
If I read this right, Iowa will be in the Spring event.

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/712446073806032896

Totaku

« Reply #913 on: March 23, 2016, 02:13:26 PM »
If I read this right, Iowa will be in the Spring event.

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/712446073806032896

The basic summary of the tweet notes that:

1. Yes as you said Iowa is confirmed for the Spring Event.
2. Iowa will get Hourlies (Kancolle Kai doesn't have hourly lines)
3.  Based on the wording they used for this, they seem to want to launch the Spring Event as part of the "3rd Anniversary Event" If they keep exactly to that word, that would mean April 23rd is the estimated date for when the event will happen. Assuming they launched it ON that date. Otherwise it'll be within a week or so from said time.

Anyways Dev Tweets of today:

Second Member of the Asashio Class to get Kai Ni. So it's
Spoiler:
Ooshio
that's in line first!

Also this should mean for all the players who signed up for the Android Lottery, your results will be revealed soon.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 05:37:52 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Totaku

« Reply #914 on: April 01, 2016, 07:37:45 AM »
So let's give a run down of what's coming up tonight in the update:

We know that:

Spoiler:
Ooshio
is getting a Kai Ni when maintenance is done.
2. New Coming of Spring Voice Lines
3. New Spring Furniture
4. Kanmusu art from the Sukiya Beef Bowl Collaboration will be saved into your dictionary.
5. The Maritime Resupplies and Battle Rations are going to get a new update.

And even though it's not announced, hopfully we'll get something regarding the Andriod Beta as well. For now though enjoy Mystery Kanmusu X till the update rolls out..
Now I Twitter

Totaku

Welp we have a new update and this one's got a bunch of new additional tweaks and updates! Plus Ooshi tosses out her hat!

Let's review it shall we?
Out with the cap and in with the new Daihatsu! Today's update is over and without any more waiting lemme present to you the news about today's update: Update has been provided by http://en.kancollewiki.net with a special thanks for Ryuma Sakakibara​ for assisting with tonight.

http://en.kancollewiki.net/wiki/Game_Updates/2016/April_1

April 1st, 2016 The Ooshio Kai Ni Update

1. Ooshio Kai Ni

She will require a high level in order to recive her remodel
She will come with a Daihatsu
She can also equip Daihatsu
She will require a blueprint for her kai ni upgrade.

2. New Quest

New Quest Defend the Oil Refinery area has been implemented.
You can earn 2 medals upon completing the map.

3. Other new quests

"Increase the Defense in Okishima Island"
"Obtain Supremacy in Orel"
 "Prepare the new furniture"
"Sortie, Flagship Ooshio"
* each quest requires a prerequisite quest to be finished to be unlocked.

4. Maritime Resupply and Battle Rations system update.

If a kanmusu is equipped with Battle Rations or Hayasui is equipped with a Maritime Resupply, if either are not used before the boss node. You will be given the option to choose if you want to use the items for the boss node.

Battle Rations can also affect the performance of your amphibious landing squads.

5. Spring Voice Line update

Along with the coming of Spring voices that were recently introduced, there will be 50 additional voices added this update.

6. White Day Voices and Beef Bowl Mode CG have come to an end.

All Beef Bowl Mode CG will be saved in your Kanmusus dictionary.

7. Uzuki and Akashi has become a limited time drop

In celebration of April, Uzuki can now be found in various Extra Operation Locations
Akashi can also be found in waters near the naval base if you do not own her.

8. New Spring Furniture
To celebrate the coming of April the following furniture has been implemented:
Uzuki's floor
Uzuki's Wallpaper
Uzuki's Window
Uzuki's Table
Uzuki's Scroll *Dynamic Sale available

9. Additional Information regarding Uzuki Furniture

Some of the furniture will require you to use furniture fairies to purchase. However you can obtain furniture faeries from the recent quests that have been implemented. Therefore it may not be necessary to go purchase new furniture faeries to get said furniture.

Uzuki's Table and Uzuki's Scroll also have special gimmicks to them.

10. Mutsuki and Kisaragi equipment update

Mutsuki and Kisaragi can now be equipped with Daihatsu-class_Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines)

However they cannot use the Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank

11. End of the White Day Cookies and destribution of the "Type B Sisters of Spring Frame"

12. Small buff tweaks to some Kanmusu max stats
        Shigure Kai Ni FP +2
        Ushio Kai Ni -  Armor +1
        Akatsuki Kai Ni - FP +2
        Murakumo Kai Ni - FP +2
        Hatsuharu Kai Ni- Torpedo +2
        Hatsushimo Kai Ni - FP +2  AA +1

13. New Animations for Seaplane bombers and fighters"

Special Seaplanes such as the Zuiun (Auspicious Clouds) and Type 2 Seaplane Fighter Kai will get a new attack animation.

There will be new animations for the land based planes also when they come out.

Now enjoy you new hatless Ooshio and the mountain of quests to play with.

So with let's take a look at Ooshio's Kai Ni!

For you to upgrade her, you're going to need to grind her to level 65 and have a blue print!
She comes with a 12.7 cm Twin Mount Type
B Kai 2, 61cm Quad Oxy Torpedos, and a Daihatsu-Landing Craft and she tosses out her hat!

As a quick personal opinion, if you don't have too many kanmusus you want to worry about blueprinting and you find trying to farm Akitsumarus for thier daihatsus to be a pain, Ooshio would be your best bet. She would take less time than Abukuma and would be much easier to reach the level needed to get her daihatsu.... but only if you're willing to sacrafice a blueprint for it....
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 05:34:12 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
Oh man, so many free daihatsu. Feels good man.

Totaku

I think more Daihatsus are going to be an important thing, which brings this up....

Basiclly it's been revealed today on Kancolle Dev Tweets that....

The Spring 2016 Event is project to take place  in Early May and is expected to run for a total of 3 weeks.

This to me suggests already that this event will not be simple, and will either be large, or complex.

Since the theme is centered around an "All Out War" we can strongly suggest that the event will involve battles on "Land, Air, and Sea."

How the difficulty will differ among players we will have to wait and see..

In the mean time I do have one other thing to note that I forgotten to post:

People who are currently waiting to play the Andriod Beta.

It was noted during the update that the implementation for the Lottery System were not completed in time and they decided to make up for it, they would expand the allowed user group to go from 100,000 to 250,000!

So now there will be more room for people to play the andriod version once it goes live. Also, it has been noted that they will be implementing a "notification system" sometime later during the "later half of next week".

So when the time comes, you will receive a notice via the game's home base wether or not you have been selected for the Android Test or not. So keep your eyes open!
Now I Twitter

Totaku

Bumping because it seems this month we're going to get Event information being leaked to us on a daily basis.

So here's what's known so far:

1. Event will take place in Early May
2. Event is expected to last for 3 weeks.
3. Iowa is expected for be an Event Reward for clearing a certain part of the event operation maps.
4. Event will be themed on an All-Out War which will be themed on battles in land, air and sea.

Something unrelated but MIGHT be relevant.

Apparently a tweet came out some time ago from Ichiso (Artist known for drawing the majority of the Shiratsuyu-Class DDs, Taigei, ect) that MIGHT have been an accidental leak.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVSQI_iU8AAgFRg.jpg

This post was deleted very shortly after it was posted but it MIGHT be a potential leak to Kancolle.

Remember when Saki Fujita noted about a せ something? (her mic cut off).... If it links to a submarine which is a remote possibility, then we might be expecting to get
Spoiler:
The USN Submarine SS-315 Sealion

Oh and a final note, for those that have been pondering about if standard daihatsus get benifits upon upgrading? The answer is a sound YES.

Upgrading daihatsus will grant them a .05% increase in resource gains. At max you will gain .5% resources from that daihatsu.. So by using 4 maxed out daihatsu in the same fleet you can gain a 22% resource bonus, and it may have the potential to gain even more (to the overall modifying bonus, not the base amount which is locked at 20%) if more are added. So it's up to you how you want modify your daihatsu, just make sure you have some prepared for war too.... just in case...

I got a gut feeling that for harder difficulties, this will save lots of butts. The price I payed to make this though... was painful, but worth it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:54:37 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
Something unrelated but MIGHT be relevant.

Apparently a tweet came out today from Ichiso (Artist known for drawing the majority of the Shiratsuyu-Class DDs, Taigei, ect) that MIGHT have been an accidental leak.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVSQI_iU8AAgFRg.jpg

This post was deleted very shortly after it was posted but it MIGHT be a potential leak to Kancolle.

Remember when Saki Fujita noted about a せ something? (her mic cut off).... If it links to a submarine which is a remote possibility, then we might be expecting to get
Spoiler:
The USN Submarine SS-315 Sealion
Well it ain't
Spoiler:
Barb
, but hell, I'll take it.

And if it's true
Spoiler:
Kongou trauma imminent.

Totaku

So, if you signed up for the Andriod Beta test, notifications have been sent!

If you got this notification then you are officially in for the Kancolle Andriod Beta Test!

If you got the other notification then you have not accepted for the beta test. So if any of you have tried to sign up for beta testing, please let me know what results have come from it!

They note that those that got in, more information will be sent to those that have been accepted for the beta test in due time.

In the mean time there isn't much to go on about now other than besides Iowa, there at least a bare minimum of 2 other new ship girls that will be introduce in the Spring event.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:16:06 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
So, if you signed up for the Andriod Beta test, notifications have been sent!

If you got this notification then you are officially in for the Kancolle Andriod Beta Test!

If you got the other notification then you have not accepted for the beta test. So if any of you have tried to sign up for beta testing, please let me know what results have come from it!

In the mean time there isn't much to go on about now other than besides Iowa, there at least a bare minimum of 2 other new ship girls that will be introduce in the Spring event.

Success!
[attach=1]

Now I just have to figure out how to actually get the app.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Android Beta Test applications results are go!
« Reply #923 on: April 09, 2016, 05:31:16 PM »
Negative.

RuneDevros

• Professor Dr. Momoneko-sama
    • Lost Sky Project
Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Android Beta Test applications results are go!
« Reply #924 on: April 10, 2016, 12:15:30 AM »
Nope. No beta here either.

1.0.0 is here (2/13/14) |  My Twitter | My Tumblr

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!

Totaku

Re: Kancolle Kai 3: An All Out War Approaches in May
« Reply #926 on: April 15, 2016, 04:35:42 PM »
While there hasn't been much revealed regarding the event these last few days here's what has been revealed:

April 22nd will be the 3rd Anniversery Update:

So while not much has been explained to this day, we know that
Spoiler:
Kawakaze
is to be getting her Kai Ni on that day.

This update will also be coming on Kancolle's 3rd Anniversary in which the game turns 3 years old.

So things we should be expect will likely be 3rd Anniversary themed content (lines, maybe quests, ect). Outside of that, nothing else expected unless mentioned by devs.

May 2nd will be the date when the Spring 2016 Event launches

This event is as mentioned will be a large scale all out war which they have said to prepare a strong and very diverse fleet. Which might suggest that ships of all types are likely going to have some kind of active role and the probability of fleet locking will be very strong.

Outside of that, we know that Iowa along with a minium of 2 other ship girls are confirmed to appear in this event.

Finally, the Kancolle Arcade is expected to come out this month on the 22nd in Japan. And as one final teaser, they show Hikada Rina playing Kancolle Arcade with Ryuujou and the Mutsuki-class members... while fighting off enemy fleets and scouting for buckets on the play map. (for those that remember my interview, yes, that's what she's doing after her first fight as there is no expedition system)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlzkMGYtEA

Now it's been confirmed that we will be getting the new "Land Based Plane System" that has been planned. Which will include getting the Type 1 and Type 96 Land Bombers!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:37:32 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

« Reply #927 on: April 21, 2016, 03:32:48 PM »
I really want Taihou.

Totaku

« Reply #928 on: April 22, 2016, 07:17:58 AM »
I really want Taihou.

I know, how hard it is to get Taihou, it took me a total of 2 years to earn her, but the effort finally payed off...

Anyways, if you don't have an armored carrier like Taihou, why not get Shoukaku and Zuikaku to Kai Ni and convert them to Type B Kai Ni. They can work as a good subsistute to Taihou.... just... make sure you complete the really long quest that you need to do to earn thier prototype flight deck that you need to do this process.

Mean while maintenance is ongoing...

We are expecting 3rd Anniversery related content and finally a remodel for a very unlikely kanmusu....

Now I Twitter

Totaku

Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Three Years old and the war wages on....
« Reply #929 on: April 22, 2016, 10:45:44 AM »
Happy 3rd Anniversery Kancolle! Today we have the update which celebrates this occasion along with a slew of other thigns that might interest you! Also Kawakaze now has gotten a whole new improvement. So as usual, let's give the run down from http://en.kancollewiki.net
http://en.kancollewiki.net/wiki/Game_Updates/2016/April_22
April 22nd 2016 The 3rd Anniversary Update

1. Kawakaze Kai Ni
Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer Kawakaze can now be remodeled into a Kai Ni.
She will be capable of using Daihatsu landing gear.
She will require a fairly high level to be upgraded and will not need a blue print.

2. End of Comiing of Spring Voice Lines

3. Third Anniversery Voice Lines

150 Kanmusus will be given limited time third anniversary voices until the Spring Event.

4. Limited Time Third Anniversary Wall Scroll
A new wall scroll will be given to admirals who complete a mission during the third anniversary update.
In addition, a gift box will be given to all admirals.

5. New Missions

New missions have been implemented for the third anniversary which will include:
 The Third Anniversary Fleet
First Carrier Division, to the West!
Organize a high speed transport fleet
 High speed transport fleet, Sortie!
 Preparations for new equipment
Procedures for new equipment for the Landing force Operation

6. Kawakaze Limited Time Drop

Kawakaze will be avalaible for a limited time at 2-5.
Akashi and Uzuki will remain avalaible till the next update.

7. Akashi Improvement Arsenal Update

Akashi can now improve the Type 98 Recon Seaplane (Night Scout) with the assistance of a certain night battle obsessed light cruiser in her Kai Ni form.

8.  Ise and Hyuuga Kai improvements

Ise Kai and Hyuuga Kai get a buff in thier max FP, Max AA, and LoS buff

9. Mogami ,Mikuma, Kumano and Suzuya stats improvements

Mogami Kai gets a max AA and plane slot buff
        Mikuma kai gets max FP and plane slot buff
        Suzuya and Kumano gets max armor, plane slot buff

10. Stat buff to Akagi and Zara

Akagi gets a max FP buff
        Zara Kai gets a max Armor buff

11. New BGM

The Kanmusu picture book dictionary will now play the BGM "Encounter"

12. Third Anniversary CG Art

Yuugumo, Naganami, Harusame and Mizuho will get special "Spring Boutique Mode" CG to celebrate the third anniversary.

So enjoy your new quests as there are wonderful rewards to be gotten from them and lots of other things to come!

Also let's run through the new Kanmusus for a moment.

Kawakaze Kai Ni

Kawakaze as expected is another strong offensive destroyer armed with very high torpedo and fire power to refelct her perfromance of the Solomons! She comes armed with a 12.7cm Type B, a Quad Oxy Torpedo, and starshell.  Her stats pretty much rival  Yuudachi's to some degree. So she will make an excellent combat destroyer. She can also equip Daihatsu gear, but can't use the Type 2 Ka Mi-Tank.

If you don't own her, go to 2-5 to get her!

Also here are some anniversery kanmusus to celebrate 3 years of Kancolle

Yuugumo and Naganami Third Anniversary CG

Harusame Third Anniversary CG

Mizuho Third Anniversary CG
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:47:12 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter