Author Topic: Kancolle Kai 3: Land Based Plane Groups are here!  (Read 227264 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Shoukaku, the amazing shape shifting carrier!
« Reply #540 on: September 27, 2015, 04:29:19 PM »

If you listen really closely, you might be able to hear my maniacal laughter.

Only BB left to nab is Roma, but she probably won't come for awhile yet.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #541 on: September 27, 2015, 07:06:47 PM »

If you listen really closely, you might be able to hear my maniacal laughter.

Only BB left to nab is Roma, but she probably won't come for awhile yet.
Grats on your Yamato!
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

RuneDevros

• Professor Dr. Momoneko-sama
    • Lost Sky Project
« Reply #542 on: September 28, 2015, 10:50:16 PM »
I fulfilled my promise to Katsuragi that she would get the first post-event blueprint.

1.0.0 is here (2/13/14) |  My Twitter | My Tumblr

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Something Fishy is coming....
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
So for those who haven't caught up on the new lemme review what's going to be coming up soon....

On October 9th, Kancolle is going to have another maintenance and update.

During this update we are going have an update that is themed around.... Pacific Saury....

Yup that delicious fish you can find out in areas around the pacific ocean... Japan especially loves grilling these fish during the Autumn season... and there will be an update dedicated specifically to this! So what's to come?

1. Isokaze is going to get a Autumn themed CG that will be tied to this theme.

2. There will be changes to the UI....

3. There will be a mini event that will be launched with this update! You will be.... collecting Pacific Saury!

So yes, in a way this is pretty much another Hishimochi event that's fixing to unfold before us! But this time it's going be a little different....

Pacific Saury will easier to obtain in comparison to the Hishimochi however.... you will need a specific equipment to be able to catch the fish.....and.... catching the fish will not be enough to get what you need.... you will need to process the fish in order to make them into what ever item you'll get during this mini event (most likely some kind of food) !

If you collect enough of the fish and process them you should be able to earn some prizes from this mini event. One of these include Ikazuchi's large fan as a room decoration!.

So yeah basiclly, collect x number of fish to make food, make x number of foods to complete saury related quests, earn prizes! (Also we can probably trade saury foods for stuff too.)

4. Also, Isokaze is going to available as a limited time normal drop so if you haven't gotten her form all the events you all partook in... now is your chance to earn her. Since she'll probably only be around for 2 weeks before becoming event exclusive again.

Have fun with this update... I personally will be willing to farm for Isokaze so I can snag more of her rare radars.

Oh before I forget... Hashirajima Anchorage is almost as maximum capacity again... (shows you that lots of people really still get into the game) due to this the server is currently on lockdown and those trying to get in will have to partake in a lottery process that they have re-initiated temporary until the upcoming maintenance. Lotteries will be announced ahead of time on the Kancolle Staff Twitter so plan accordingly.

Once maintenance is complete, the server will be expanded and will be likely be fully open and lottery free once more.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:49:19 PM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #544 on: October 05, 2015, 01:36:17 PM »
So for those who haven't caught up on the new lemme review what's going to be coming up soon....

On October 9th, Kancolle is going to have another maintenance and update.

During this update we are going have an update that is themed around.... Pacific Saury....

Yup that delicious fish you can find out in areas around the pacific ocean... Japan especially loves grilling these fish during the Autumn season... and there will be an update dedicated specifically to this! So what's to come?

1. Isokaze is going to get a Autumn themed CG that will be tied to this theme.

2. There will be changes to the UI....

3. There will be a mini event that will be launched with this update! You will be.... collecting Pacific Saury!

So yes, in a way this is pretty much another Hishimochi event that's fixing to unfold before us! But this time it's going be a little different....

Pacific Saury will easier to obtain in comparison to the Hishimochi however.... you will need a specific equipment to be able to catch the fish.....and.... catching the fish will not be enough to get what you need.... you will need to process the fish in order to make them into what ever item you'll get during this mini event (most likely some kind of food) !

If you collect enough of the fish and process them you should be able to earn some prizes from this mini event. One of these include Ikazuchi's large fan as a room decoration!.

So yeah basiclly, collect x number of fish to make food, make x number of foods to complete saury related quests, earn prizes! (Also we can probably trade saury foods for stuff too.)

4. Also, Isokaze is going to available as a limited time normal drop so if you haven't gotten her form all the events you all partook in... now is your chance to earn her. Since she'll probably only be around for 2 weeks before becoming event exclusive again.

Have fun with this update... I personally will be willing to farm for Isokaze so I can snag more of her rare radars.

Oh before I forget... Hashirajima Anchorage is almost as maximum capacity again... (shows you that lots of people really still get into the game) due to this the server is currently on lockdown and those trying to get in will have to partake in a lottery process that they have re-initiated temporary until the upcoming maintenance. Lotteries will be announced ahead of time on the Kancolle Staff Twitter so plan accordingly.

Once maintenance is complete, the server will be expanded and will be likely be fully open and lottery free once more.
OH BOY GOTTA GET THAT ISOKAZE, question is where, also now that I'm not limited like I was during the hisomochi event... does this mean we have to bully Hoppo again?

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #545 on: October 09, 2015, 10:36:06 AM »

I think I know who I'm bringing to the fishing trips. Bono! Get your gear ready! We're going to 1-5/3-5!

Well, it looks like Isokaze is trying. Can't be worse than Hiei's curry.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:38:06 AM by Ruka »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #546 on: October 09, 2015, 12:36:41 PM »
Any word yet on which equipment works? I'm assuming it's mainly ASW stuff, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #547 on: October 09, 2015, 01:32:10 PM »
One blow back to the update, API only last until you close the game. Guess I have to switch to KC3 now, and no expeditions during work.

Kancolle mobile app when?

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2015, 01:42:56 PM »
One blow back to the update, API only last until you close the game. Guess I have to switch to KC3 now, and no expeditions during work.

KC3 is on maintenance at the moment updating itself too.

Totaku

« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2015, 01:46:03 PM »
Any word yet on which equipment works? I'm assuming it's mainly ASW stuff, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

No offical word, but try Sonars and Searchlights, these are deemed proper methods of fishing... and before you ask... no Blast Fishing is Illegal in Japan... so don't expect any extra bonus chances of gaining fish from depth charges. :P

If you got an Andriod, try Winter 2016! Yes we will be getting a mobile version. :P

In the meantime I need to go ahead and provide everyone the update information:

http://en.kancollewiki.net/wiki/Game_Updates/2015/October_9th

Autumn 9th 2015 Update Pacific Saury Mini Event Update

1. UI updated
It is now possible to drag-and-drop ship banners to adjust the order of ships within the fleet. It is also possible to remove a ship from the fleet by dragging the banner outside the composition area.

There is now a button to resupply the fleet with one click. It is now also possible to check morale (red/orange face; sparkling) in this screen as well.

For successive construction/development beyond the first, the game now will set the default value of resource usage to the previous recipe used until you leave the factory screen. This is also the behavior for LSC.

The equipment album is expanded to account for the increased number of equipments.

There will be further enhancement to the composition screen in the future.

The left-side menu background graphic (in the main naval base screen) is partially updated.

Kanmusu's experience bar can now be displayed in other sections such as the equipment section.

2. Fall Mini-Event update

It is now possible to provide support for Saury Fishing.
Furnishing related to saury implemented
Kanmusu's Saury-Mode implemented
Isokaze available as time-limited drop
Saury cooking implemented

3. Commencement of "Saury Fishing" Support Operation!

During the saury festival, by defeating the abyssal fleets at certain nodes in maps, it's possible to obtain sauries. Admirals who complete all related missions will be rewarded with the "Good Catch Flag".

4. Implementation of Saury-related furnishing & updates to furnishing shop listing

"Naval Base Saury Festival" is available as a new furnishing. 4 other furnishings are revived (Green Curtain Window; Strengthened Anti-Air Window; Stained Glass; "Night Battle" Scroll). The "Saury Dining Table", Fall Festival Furnishing, and the Naval Base Counter Bar are updated as well!

5. Isokaze's Saury-Mode implemented

She now gains a limited-time new voiced line related to saury.

6. Murasame's Saury-Mode implemented

She now gains a limited-time new voiced line for the fall.
7. Ushio's and Akebono's Saury-Mode implemented

Ushio now gains a limited-time new voiced line for the fall.

8. Isokaze's drop points

Available in specific maps of World 2, World 5, and World 6.
Admirals who do not possess Isokaze may encounter her in 1-5 and 1-6 as well.

9. Saury Cooking

Sauries obtained via fishing are stored in the inventory, and by selecting how to cook the sauries, you may obtain resources on top of mission rewards.

Saury Sashimi: Requires 3 sauries
Salted And Broiled Saury: Requires 5 sauries
Kabayaki Saury: Requires 7 sauries

When making Kabayaki Saury, it is possible to obtain preservable item (that doesn't expire at the end of the event) by having Mamiya and Akashi collaborate.

10. End of Kaga's Cape Fair
        Will be revived!

11. Note regarding fishing locations for the event

You will need to S-rank for a chance at saury drops. A rank works as well for the Northern Seas.
 New BGM "Saury Festival at the Naval Base" will play on maps with nodes suitable for fishing.
  Fishing nodes are not necessarily boss nodes!
Saury will be destroyed upon the end of the event!
Chance of drop depends on the node; equipment that increases fishing chance is applied to the whole fleet.
Fishing equipment will lower daytime combat capability against surface ships; balance between fishing equipment and others are key
 Seasonal mini event will last for 3 weeks
 It is possible to overfish, resulting in a lowered chance of catching fish.

As usual, here are the Kanmusu CG that came with this update:

Kagerou Class Isokaze Saury CG

(She has a kai variant too, but the changes are minimal)

Ayanami Class  Akebono Saury CG

Ayanami Class Ushio and Kai Ni Saury CG

Shiyatsuyu Class Murasame Saury CG

Norther Hime Saury CG

She's literally trying to tell you she doesn't have fish... but you know better...

Also if possible if you have any info or advice on Saury, I'm trying to update this section while I'm awake your help would be appreciated.

http://en.kancollewiki.net/wiki/Seasonal/Saury_2015
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:11:11 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Fishing season is now!
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2015, 03:34:17 PM »
These UI updates are pretty neat. I didn't even know about the drag and drop thing until it was pointed out, haha. I love the one-click resupply too.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2015, 03:37:55 PM »
Oh I never posted it yet, but I finally got my Biscuit last week.

I can finally have more than 10k ammo now that the other BBs kept eating up from LSC fails ;_;

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2015, 04:18:25 PM »
One blow back to the update, API only last until you close the game.

Great, they're messing with API links again.  Last time they did that it blew up in their faces, so hopefully this isn't permanent.
This came at a pretty lousy time too, what with the fishing event and me trying to grind Tenryuu to Lvl 99 before the 15th.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2015, 11:09:48 PM »
Ehehehehehehehehehehehehe.~ Six tries today at 1-5 and I got Isokaze (funny I was expecting Iku, but this has pleased me even more):

Sixten

• Legendary Creature - Frog
  • 6/10
    • House of Sixten
« Reply #554 on: October 10, 2015, 02:33:58 AM »
She's literally trying to tell you she doesn't have fish... but you know better...

It says here that Hoppo is telling the truth. You can get fish from the 3-5 boss, but not from Hoppo herself.

RuneDevros

• Lost Sky Project
« Reply #555 on: October 10, 2015, 03:41:49 AM »
Are the saury quests cumulative?

1. Collect 3
2. Collect 10
3. Collect 30

To meet all of them do you have to collect 30 fish or 43 fish?

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #556 on: October 10, 2015, 04:25:41 AM »
Are the saury quests cumulative?

1. Collect 3
2. Collect 10
3. Collect 30

To meet all of them do you have to collect 30 fish or 43 fish?
30. Just make sure not to cook them until all quests are done.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #557 on: October 10, 2015, 05:58:56 PM »
Might need to break out the wallet soon because I just got Katori, now I need to fish for Akigumo:

Totaku

Re: Kancolle Kai 3: Fishing season is now and the Fall Event Looms Near
« Reply #558 on: October 12, 2015, 05:30:58 AM »
Well....

Just as quickly as this fishing event... the devs have announed two things...

1. Zuikaku's getting her Kai Ni upgrade this fall. When exactly? The devs didn't say but it's within the fall season!

2. The Autumn 2015 has been announced! It is being planned to come out sometime in November!

So for all those who currently fishing.... I highly suggest you start planning ahead for the event. While the event is rumored to be not as hard as Summer's it doesn't mean it won't be still challenging. Get those fish and stock up people the time is near!
Now I Twitter

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #559 on: October 12, 2015, 04:39:20 PM »
Well....

Just as quickly as this fishing event... the devs have announed two things...

1. Zuikaku's getting her Kai Ni upgrade this fall. When exactly? The devs didn't say but it's within the fall season!

2. The Autumn 2015 has been announced! It is being planned to come out sometime in November!

So for all those who currently fishing.... I highly suggest you start planning ahead for the event. While the event is rumored to be not as hard as Summer's it doesn't mean it won't be still challenging. Get those fish and stock up people the time is near!
Welp no LSCing for me next week then, also... RNG was so nice to me the other day that I've gotten this lady whom I've been hunting since the beginning of HQ 80 from 2-5 last boss kill:

and a second taigei:

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #560 on: October 12, 2015, 05:46:31 PM »
Ah, crap. Guess I'll train until the end of the week then and then switch into resource gathering mode. Luckily school should tone down around then too and if it's easier than the Summer event I might have a better time of it.

Out of curiosity, will this event be related to the capital ship news from awhile back?

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #562 on: October 13, 2015, 10:32:36 PM »
First attempt at rabbit hunting and I get her right off the bat:

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #563 on: October 15, 2015, 01:23:06 AM »
Hrm... Does anyone else know how rare Isokaze is? I've been doing a number of 1-5 runs, but haven't dropped her yet.

Totaku

« Reply #564 on: October 15, 2015, 03:33:00 PM »
Hrm... Does anyone else know how rare Isokaze is? I've been doing a number of 1-5 runs, but haven't dropped her yet.

Reports have had her dropping from between 4 S-rank drops to 189 S-rank drops.

So in honesty, I do not know how long it's going the only thing you can do is not give up and do your best.

While I'm at it, I'm going to promote a few more things....

On the 17th Japan's going to hold a Ichiban Kuji for Kancolle. The theme will be on Curry Dining ware. If you're interested or have somone in the Japan area. It might be interesting to partake in the lottery since the items here are Ichiban Kuji exclusive!

http://www.bpnavi.jp/kuji/item/1318

The lottery prizes include among them:

Prize A - Plate with Yamato Emblem

Prize B - Yamato Curry Figure Set

Prize C - Kancolle Posters (2 Kinds) (which can have either Ashigara or Ooyodo, Asashimo, and Kiyoshimo)

Prize D - Kancolle Towels (2 Kinds)

Prize E - Kancolle Stamps (8 Kinds) (Akatsuki,  Shigure, Nachi, Zuihou, Bismarck, Kongou, Nagato, or Yamato

Prize F - Glass Cups (4 Kinds)
(Engraved with Nachi, Akitsushima, Haruna or Hayashimo)

Prize G - Clear File Sets (4 Kinds)
(Italaian, German, Kongou or Sub / Sub Tender versions)

Prize H - Character Stands (7 Kinds) (Taigei, Kaga, Akigumo, Mamiya, Goya, Hibiki, and Yuubari)

Last Ticket Prize - Yamato Mini Figure*

If you're in the Japan area, all you need to do is attend the nearest BP Navi store in Japan to partake in the Ichiban Kuji on that day, buy a ticket, and claim your prize.

Also speaking of Ruka his post on the USS Ronald Ragen something else happened if you read up on the recent tweet...

Yesterday a naval review was held at Yokohama. And during the time Sasebo's JMSDF music band held a concert during the event. Sasebo's band ended up playing one of the Kantai Collection songs during thier concert. The song they played was "Wake of the Second Torpedo Squadron"

Just shows you that even Japan's navy is starting to show some strong lovin' for Kancolle.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27371211
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #565 on: October 15, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
Reports have had her dropping from between 4 S-rank drops to 189 S-rank drops.

So in honesty, I do not know how long it's going the only thing you can do is not give up and do your best.

Well crap. Ah well, just gotta keep at it.

Also speaking of Ruka his post on the USS Ronald Ragen something else happened if you read up on the recent tweet...

Yesterday a naval review was held at Yokohama. And during the time Sasebo's JMSDF music band held a concert during the event. Sasebo's band ended up playing one of the Kantai Collection songs during thier concert. The song they played was "Wake of the Second Torpedo Squadron"

Just shows you that even Japan's navy is starting to show some strong lovin' for Kancolle.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27371211
Ahaha, that's great.

RuneDevros

• Lost Sky Project
« Reply #566 on: October 18, 2015, 06:18:37 PM »
Fish quest completed! Most of my fish were obtained from the 3-3 map. I used 1 Skilled Lookouts, 2 Sonars, 1 Searchlight, and 1 Star Shell with CVL/CV, CV, CV, FBB, CLT, CL team.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

We got so much EXP that Ryuujou leveled up to Kai Ni.

[attach=4]

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #568 on: October 20, 2015, 05:59:12 PM »
Got a wild Yamagumo from 3-3 while fishing today needless to say that was a surprise:

RuneDevros

• Lost Sky Project
« Reply #569 on: October 25, 2015, 07:26:55 PM »
http://en.kancollewiki.net/wiki/Game_Updates/2015/October_30th

Looks like the answer to when Zuikaku is getting her second upgrade is the next update