Author Topic: Kancolle Kai 3: Land Based Plane Groups are here!  (Read 227196 times)

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
Re: Kancolle Kai 3: The Second SN Operation begins August 10th!
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2015, 10:53:01 PM »
Due to not reading the fine print, Hiryuu and Soryuu are now shiplocked for E3/E6 despite me not using them for said maps. Good thing E4/5 won't need them.

In their place is a lv40 Shouhou and lv27 Houshou since I didn't bother remodeling Chitose/Chiyoda past AV. Godspeed.

« Reply #361 on: August 12, 2015, 11:24:53 PM »
But isn't Princess Henderson immune to torpedoes (except for some reason torpedo bombers), being an installation type?
Sixten is right, the princess is an installation so it would actually be smarter to place the DDs at the top to nuke trash mobs and let the BBs and CA hit the boss directly with Type 3 or AP shells. Does MewMew have Kai Ni Haguro or Choukai? Mega firepower is what is needed here...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:26:47 PM by Calamity »

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2015, 12:09:50 AM »
...is that an "easy" mode enemy with -five hundred hitpoints-?  The heck are you smoking, Kadokawa?
This is what I was saying... seriously I don't know what ganja they were smoking, but whatever it is they need to get the fuck off it.

@Calamity Sadly Haguro is just Kai but level 51 and maxed stats while Choukai is level 26, but I'll switch up my fleet I'll livestream the final dance tomorrow due to I really need to recover my resources before I start flailing my arms at the boss because I'm not risking it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:14:10 AM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

RuneDevros

• Professor Dr. Momoneko-sama
    • Lost Sky Project
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2015, 12:26:53 AM »
I am not very good at Kancolle don't listen to me.

--------

Can someone clarify ship locking rules regarding dropping down to easy and going back up?

Scenario:

Akagi is locked to blue team.

Akagi is sent to E5 Easy which is orange team.

Is Akagi now banned from E7 or can tags not overwrite each other?

1.0.0 is here (2/13/14) |  My Twitter | My Tumblr

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2015, 12:48:30 AM »
I am not very good at Kancolle don't listen to me.

--------

Can someone clarify ship locking rules regarding dropping down to easy and going back up?

Scenario:

Akagi is locked to blue team.

Akagi is sent to E5 Easy which is orange team.

Is Akagi now banned from E7 or can tags not overwrite each other?
Tags don't overwrite each other or people would of been exploiting it like crazy.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2015, 01:08:42 AM »
Not even close to starting E-7 yet but recent tweets suggest there may be a secret to defeating the boss that's yet to be discovered. It appears to be something that debuffs the boss. The debuffs stack but are maybe reset at midnight?

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2015, 01:17:28 AM »
Not even close to starting E-7 yet but recent tweets suggest there may be a secret to defeating the boss that's yet to be discovered. It appears to be something that debuffs the boss. The debuffs stack but are maybe reset at midnight?
YES WHERE ARE THE DEBUFF SPOTS AT?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2015, 04:02:02 AM »
I think I've reserved myself to just going on a map killing spree once the event is over, since it seems like Unryuu can be found at 6-3.

In other news, I've got two Easy mode kills on E-4 and I married Kongou.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2015, 04:05:41 AM »
This sums up the 8 tries at trying to sink the E3 boss.

http://youtu.be/Pc9-Eyqzkzw

Gonna call it a night and try again tomorrow.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2015, 06:17:52 AM »
I'm going to type up about E-2 Later as there's a lot that happened that night. The good news is I passed it so now I'm going to get read for the first major Big game hunt!

E-3: Hunt for the Seaplane Tender of the Deep Abyss

http://original.livestream.com/totaku

Now for the report...

E-2 The Despreate Struggle with a Demon Cruiser.....

If there's one thing I learned quickly after playing E-2 is that I can no longer take these fights lightly. E-2 has turned into a massively draining process because I tried to take on by just bashing things repeatedly.

E-2 is a combined fleet map and you can choose to go either The Carrier route or the Surface Route... it's often prefer to take the surface route unless you're going to go on the Carrier Route to fine Unryuu or something because the Wos upthere are dangerous...

The surface route has you going up against a few simple fights, one with some destroyers and cruiser, the second consisting of subs, and the third one is where you'll often be challenged... The Ne Class Node, which has two Ne classes along with 2 Ri and some destoyers.

Making it past that will give you a stroll through the Transport node which is fun since you can complete your quests associated with it.

Finally you reach your main target....

The Light Cruiser Demon

The Light Cruiser Demon is a obnoxious boss who can hit pretty hard and is quite an opponent. She's not exactly hard, but she also doesn't fall easily either.

The main concern with her usuaully comes from her torpedoes. But anyways, in the initial fight, she comes with two Tas (one gold and one Red) A Ne and some destroyers.

These fights are easy if you can manage them, but since you're low on fuel, it may be problematic.But it's the final kill that gave me the hardest fight as her Tas become replaced with a Ne and a BBhime!

The BB Hime is pretty much a barricade that'll plague your fleet in many an operation on hard mode. Since she's there to pretty much absorb damage.

I took 5 tries with it under a normal approach before resorting to a support fleet to finish off the boss. That alone also took 5 tries until I was successful.

It doesn't help that I also took an under level fleet with me for the operation. Mainly the weaker batch of DDs I have, Ise and Hyuuga (who I trained specifically for this operation.)

What I ended up doing was sending a support Fleet to aid me in he final kill. This also took 5 tries before I was successful at taking her down in the end.

My advice to anyone playing hard difficulty.... sparkle your fleets! Don't just around, JUST DO IT. This event is way more serious compared to anything I've seen any other time and, if you're expected to beat hard mode, you're going to need to sparkle ALOT!

Anyways, with the CL demon down it was time to claim my bounty which was.... a reinforment expansion, 2 rations .... a type 91 AA firedirector...... (For hard mode?!!! COME ON!!!!) and the big prize of this section....

Shiyatsuyu Class DD Kawakaze

Kawakaze being a Shiyatsuyu DD is pretty much on par with most of her sisters... but she does have a strong track record in history in taking down several destoyers in her actual history, so she may become important. Otherwise, she does come with a Type B gun + Type 22 radard upon kai.

E-3 The Seaplane Tender and how the Error Cat denied the kill...

I'm not done with this map yet, but I did decide to partake in it to see how it fare out...as of this point, I'm no longer joking around with the maps so I've decided to sparkle both the first and second fleets of the team!

with the team I took the north route which I considered the quickest to reach my destination. It consist of 1 regular battle, 1 Air battle, and 1 more bigger battle before the boss.

The first fight and the air battle are pretty generic... but it should be noted that this will also be the first possible times you'll encounter a new variation of the Wo-class flagship now armed with a new variant of Takoyaki planes. These planes are surprisingly dangerous and you will be tested to your limits. Especially the fighter which are good at taking down some of your experienced planes.

The Per boss node has a few nasty ships in the team consisting of a Ta-Class, a Ne class, some DD, and the new wo flagships.

Besides that, if you make it to the boss, you'll encounter your main target...

The Seaplane Tender Hime

The Seaplane Tender Hime is remarkablly tough for a boss primarly because of her tough armor, but also because she comes with a group of somewhat strong abyssal.

Two Carrier Onis, 1 Ne-Class, and 2 DDs, This set up is equivalent to the normal final form. So you will NEED a lot of fighters to make this winnable. I've only had a few stabs with it. Primarily to see if my fleet could handle it... On the most part: They can! It just boils down to how many planes are left alive for the rest of the carrier team to fight back.

The Seaplane Tender Hime is usually comes with a hellcat fighter, a per preemptive torpedo strike and her firepower... is underwhelming.... but that's besides the point...

The real issue is her Onis that can act as a meat sheild for her. If you're not quick enough to take them down, then the night battle might become hard.

That and also when this happens...

I think the game's telling me to take a brake and come back later tonight to try again...

But yeah I think an all sparkle fleet was a smart move for here... The rest just rides on how everything sets up... I hear the final kill is almost the same thing, just that the Hime is more powerful...

But also if you're lucky enough you might be able to ronud up this as your prize if you can beat down all the enemies in the boss node...

SeaPlane Tender Mizuho

She may not seem like it, but she's considered the not too distant cousin to the Chitose-class in terms of seaplane tenders, and she has decent stats to boot for one. So she may be a little more useful compared to others.. but otherwise, as a seaplane tender, she does allow for you to do some tasks you may otherwise not be able to do unless you had a spare Chiyoda / Chitose lying around....

That's it from me so far. I'm going to take a stab at this later on and see what happens....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:04:04 PM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Sixten

• Legendary Creature - Frog
  • 6/10
    • House of Sixten
« Reply #370 on: August 13, 2015, 01:21:30 PM »

I chickened out of Hard Mode and chose to take on E-3 on Normal. On Normal, you only get the double CV Demons on the final kill. I wear the mark of cowardice, and my Grand Admiral in-game rank is now a lie, but I managed to finish E-3 in seven sorties - 5 S-ranks in a row followed by two tries to get the final kill. Although "two tries" is misleading, because the pre-final form of the Hard Mode boss is the same as the Normal Mode final kill, and I failed at Hard Mode some before dialing down to Normal.

My fleet was:

Katsuragi: Ryusei 601, Type 52 601, Reppu, Fleet Command Facility
Kongo: 35.6 +5, 35.6 prototype, Type 91 AP Shell +4, Scout Plane
Haruna: 35.6 +5, 35.6 prototype, Type 1 AP Shell, Scout Plane
Zuikaku: Reppu, Reppu, Ryusei 601, Suisei M12
Zuiho: Reppu, Reppu, Ryusei Kai, Suisei M12
Ryujo: Ryusei 601, Reppu 601, Suisei 601, Saiun

(This is enough fighters to gain air superiority over the Normal final form. Also: MAXIMUM JUSTICE.)

Chikuma: 20.3 #3 +4, 20.3 #2 +1, Zuiun 634, Searchlight
Tone: 20.3 #3 +4, 20.3 #2 +4, Night Scout, T21 Air Radar
Fubuki:  10cm HA + AAFD x2, T13 Air Radar Kai
Abukuma: OTO Secondary x2, Ko-Hyoteki
Kitakami: Quad Torpedoes x2, Ko-Hyoteki
Shigure: Quint Torpedoes x2, Star Shell

Average level: 90

I also sparkled everyone every time, including the boss support expedition (Hiei / Kirishima / Soryu / Hiryu / Yudachi / Makigumo). I brought the best ships and equipment I could possibly find. Fubuki's AACI was in vanilla heroine mode, activating pretty much every time to help the Justice League suppress the deadly enemy planes. Kitakami, as she is known to do, took out the boss with a torpedo cut in, but it only did 83 damage. In comparison, Tone did 200 damage with her double attack.

The first class medal will have to wait until a future event. Now, on to E-4.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #371 on: August 13, 2015, 01:43:24 PM »
The first class medal will have to wait until a future event. Now, on to E-4.

AFAIK, you only have to clear E-7 on hard to pick up the first-class medal. At least, that's how it was in the last event. Only reason I have one.

Unless you feel it's DISHONORABRU to not have done it all on hard.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #372 on: August 13, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
Dammit, those two Ru-classes on The Easy mode boss for E-4 are absolutely screwing with me. I just need one last boss kill too.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #373 on: August 13, 2015, 05:09:50 PM »
Dammit, those two Ru-classes on The Easy mode boss for E-4 are absolutely screwing with me. I just need one last boss kill too.
Wanna cry with me because I have that problem too... I'll be getting redemption though tonight at 9:00 pm EST for final kill E-4  Easy and then start up E-5 on twitch.

HENDERSON YOU'RE GOING DOWN FOR MAKING ME CRY TWO NIGHT AGO IT'S TIME YOU REPENT FOR YOUR CRIME AGAINST A EASY MODER: http://www.twitch.tv/duckieplucky
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:11:56 AM by MewMewHeart »

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #374 on: August 14, 2015, 02:55:18 AM »
FINALLY!

http://youtu.be/5BiJcQnhgyY

I must have lost count on how many times I tried to sink this boss. Maybe around 20? Not to mention 20k each in fuel and ammo, about 15k bauxite, and 150 buckets.

And we're not halfway through yet.

Totaku

« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2015, 05:41:19 AM »
Ok I'm going to do another round tonight despite the fact that tonight's Touhou 15 night too. But yeah here's goes nothing.

The Great Hunt Day 4: Seaplane Tender Bending

Edit: Done.... nothing new to report except I'm on the final kill now....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 03:37:47 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2015, 07:08:28 AM »
I used nearly 100 buckets, but I FINALLY beat E-4 thanks to Junyou, Zuihou (kinda), and battleship expedition shelling phases.

Also Haruna. Haruna's the true MVP.

Gotta unlock E-5 now. Hopefully it won't be as hard on my sanity.

« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »
My internet died for a while so I only just cleared E-2 hard now with some hilariously ghetto ships like level 44 Ryuujou, level 39 Nachi and no second CVL. I have two real useable CVLS and three real useable CVs left so I'm being really stingy about who goes where. This is what I get for focusing on leveling all my BBs >w>

Ahhhhhh I want Mizuho, I wonder if I should farm easy before killing E-3 on a tougher difficulty.

RuneDevros

• Lost Sky Project
« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2015, 12:22:06 PM »
I need help optimizing my plane loadout for E-3's final run on normal. Current AS readout is 452. Here is what I've got loaded now. Any suggestions on what I need to change?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2015, 05:54:40 PM »
My first run-through of E-5 was slightly underwhelming, but then again it's probably because Kirishima and Bismarck aren't taking crap from anyone. I'm still at bit worried about Akitsushima though because I haven't really leveled her at all, meaning she's a pretty good target for crits.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2015, 11:15:17 PM »
Started E-3 just now and this is my first boss drop.

Also my E-2 report is up as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZnwj3R4wr0

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #381 on: August 15, 2015, 12:43:18 AM »
Alright, so I'm about halfway through the boss gauge now in E-5 and it IS a bit harder than I thought it'd be. There've been a few times where I haven't been able to completely kill the boss, but Souryuu and Ooi have done a fairly good job of taking out the rest of the fleet at the beginning phases.

Totaku

« Reply #382 on: August 15, 2015, 05:53:59 AM »
It's time for the last dance!! Let's see if we can elminate the Seaplane Tender Hime!!!

http://original.livestream.com/totaku E-3 Last dance! Night of the Great Hunt at the Solomons Day 5

The Hunt is OVER!

The final kill didn't really feel any different from the other fights, it's still hard to kick her arse in general, but it was very manageable. It took me only 2 tries to become successful and the support team proved to be almost pointless.

I just needed all the cards to shine in my favor.
And I got... Yuugumo..... ok....... not quite what I want, but the hunt still lives on....

Anyways this event gave out a huge assortment of prizes!

Most noted being the 15m Rangerfinder + Type 21 Radar Kai Ni

A hell of an awesome radar that any of your BBs can use. It should result in great profitable benefits from using it!

Also...

Two more expansion, a Type 97 Bomber Mutada Squadron, a repair goddess and 3 screw yous!.. yeah.... I feel like I should deserve more screw yous than that... but this map didn't seem to be the nightmare I expected it to be, but it did drain my resources......

E-4 The Old Blood that boils with Anticipation

I took a stab with E-4 also last night. Just to see what it's like...

Let's just say that it's a bit intense, but it also feels like a sigh of relife in comparison to what I faces prior to before hand.... if I had a way to describe it it's this..

1. The North Route

The north route can be taken if you want to avoid the night battles, but then you have to fight a Ta-class along with a batch of Wo later on... you WILL NEED Air superiority for this map! Since they're coming with the red Takoyakis, but it's going to get worse....

2. The Night Battle Route

This is actually pretty risky in and of itself since you have to go through two fights there... BOTH containing enemies that will double attack and cut in with proficiency...You're going to have to ride on luck here to make it through two nodes that do this.... this sounds awfully famialar....

Making it through either path will end up resulting in fighting....

The Airfield Hime

Airfield Hime in this fight she comes across quite much like how she did in 2013... armed with lots of planes and still capable of delivering a heavy punch as well.

But the best part is that... she's back... and so is the theme song from the 2013 event itself.... listening to the good old Iron Bottom Sound Event Music boils that old nostalgic blood within me as well as tenses my body up as this was and still it to this very day one of my more favorite event songs. It just has my bloos pumped for the battle itself... Somehow I maimed her quite well considering she had almost everyone alive after the day battle... I didn't get a clean kill, but who cares for now...
I know I just need to plan accordingly ATM... I shall make it rain blood when I fight her...especially with this song....

Also she comes with 2 Ru Kais, 2 DDs and a gold transport...

I'll be back to take a stab at her tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:06:42 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #383 on: August 15, 2015, 07:06:40 PM »
Day before yesterday I finally beaten Henderson.... FUCK THAT NOISE AIN'T GONNA FARM... I'LL POST my report of E-3, E-4, and E-5 (Prepare for the best story ever). I just need to resupply for E-6 and E-7.

RuneDevros

• Lost Sky Project
« Reply #384 on: August 15, 2015, 07:06:41 PM »
About six runs total, the Seaplane Princess has been laid to rest.

[attach=1]
[attach=2]
[attach=3]

Main changes I made to my fleet were for my last run were:
- Shove bombers in the highest slot of all my carriers and fill the rest with fighters. AS was 420 (lol)-ish. That ensured that every carrier would have the ability to attack in the boss node.
- Swap Yuudachi out for Tone Kai Ni. Yuudachi wasn't really doing anything in night battle. Everyone had to be able to pull their weight.

Entering night battle, one enemy support carrier was red (out of the game already), one was on orange. Tone got the orange one, Shigure got the red one, and Kitakami got the last kill.

I'm planning on dropping down to easy for the next two maps and coming back up to medium for E-6 to get the item for the cranes.

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #385 on: August 16, 2015, 03:23:35 AM »
E4 last dance is trolling me. I can get through the south route just fine more than north for the last dance, but actually sinking the boss is a different story.

« Reply #386 on: August 16, 2015, 05:42:13 AM »
E-3 Medium six runs, six S kills. Pretty painless even down to the last kill, went full ham with Yamasushi so I could have done hard but that would make farming really annoying. No Mizuho but Hamakaze and Amatsukaze popped out. Two more cutie dds to sit around and fill up ship slots _(⌒(_'ω' )_

Totaku

« Reply #387 on: August 16, 2015, 06:24:25 AM »
It's time to conitnue the hunt!

Henderson, my old adversary... your head will be mine....

http://original.livestream.com/totaku Night of the Hunt at the Solomons Day 6 Co- stream chat night

The current report... I should be done with E-4 by as early as tonight... but I still have a ways to go especially since the final kill will involve a change in strategy and direction.....

In the mean time... Dev News!

Zuikaku and Shoukaku are going to get thier Kai Ni after the event!

Now the question is... since there's only one Catapult Flight Deck being given out from the event (E-6 Normal and Above)

Who will you chose to Kai Ni?....

Also we now have a date for when the event will close.... The event has been expanded 3 days due to the bugs, long delay and confusion regarding the event conditions so you will have until....

September 2nd...

Finally for the final report... Statistics on the evemt so far....

So far from all the Kancolle Players who have played the event! The following is known:

90% of all players beat E-1.

67% of all players beat E-3.

33% of all players beat E-7.

The majority of players who played E-1 chose Hard Mode.

The Majority of Players who played E-7 chose.... Easy mode.

Yeah I think that says a lot about the event. None the less I'm not backing down. I still have it in me!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:44:15 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

RuneDevros

• Lost Sky Project
« Reply #388 on: August 16, 2015, 05:15:39 PM »
I'll just leave this ;_; comic here

======

First run at E-4 easy went with no problem. Hiei and Kirishima with type 3 shells made short work of the boss during night battle. Formation was Yuudachi, Fubuki with AACI loadout, Hiei, Kirishima, Tone, and Chitose loaded full of Reppus.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #389 on: August 17, 2015, 12:40:15 AM »
E-3 and E-4.... ah how it was a nice jump from fun to SALT FEST in a minute:

E-3 was a dance of the century it wasn't at all nothing at all really... and with what an Carrier fleet especially packing the best of the best you can say it's just that easy now spoiler alert I didn't get Mizuho, but I'll be grabbing her after I suplex the E-7 boss over Teruzuki. But, anyway E-3 was a snore fest it was fun and especially with AACI for the last dance, nothing of note too far if you want my honest opinion:

Also I love AV Hime's design.

OH Yes something of note after getting my first kill on AV Hime this little lady dropped on by to my base with no problems:

This highlight is my run in a nutshell: http://www.twitch.tv/duckieplucky/v/10598233

This is what AV Hime starts off with nothing of a big threat if you have fire power under your belt although AV Hime CAN smack your ship down if RNG permits it:

Also Kitakami managed to blast AV Hime into outer space fun times:

< Her formation just changes out the last two DDs to remodels again they're nothing just watch your ships sneeze on them for the luls oh and bring in your AACIs because the Wo-class flagships have takoyakis if I remember correctly.

The prize for Easy mode is a plane which you can remodel via a chain quest:

============================
E-4 oh boy.... this I can not express the anger and salt I have for this stage and boss for fooling me into a false sense of security:

http://www.twitch.tv/duckieplucky/v/10597584 <- It's not all of it but watch the fails start coming down from the sky.

OK so I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATED Henderson so much due to the buff at the final kill, but here's her starting comp:

< 2 late model DDs 1 Ru Elite, and two transports nothing to laugh about though if the Ru-Elite can hit you hard and Henderson can back her up if she wants.

However the true hell starts.... after you knock her down hard enough:

< She's pissed and it ain't for show BRING IN ALL OF THE TYPE 3 BULLETS YOU CAN TO KILL HER AND YASEN EQUIPS. Her Ru-Elite escorts can wreck your fleet in and Henderson too thanks to her berserk state.

Also make sure you choose wisely which Kongou pair you want to use for routing either Kongou + Haruna or Hiei + Kirishima will give you an easy time on the map for this I chose Hiei and Kirishima:

I had to switch around heavy hitters and had to do the most ridiculous thing ever swap out Suzuya for a low level Choukai:

http://www.twitch.tv/duckieplucky/v/11154961

If the video is messed up it was my low leveled Choukai pulling off the winning shot at Henderson's face... I might either Kai Ni Chouaki or Abukuma since I do need some more fire power it seems.

Oh yes noteworthy drop here:

Nothing out of the ordinary it's Maikaze, but I like her so yay! Also FUCK YOU HENDERSON GO DIE IN A FIRE... BITCH!

Yes and the prize for beating THE BITCH is:

But most of all.... the grand prize and the new ship class called Oilier Class:

Hayasui -

Oh yeah SAVE YOUR OIL IF YOU CAN because once it's used you might have to buy more to use up Hayasui ability to refuel your ships during sorties I'm saving mines since Hayasui can also attack using Sauins also so that's a plus.

Overall... 7.5/10 TOO MUCH HENDERSON RAGE.

^THANK GOD THAT NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH THIS IS THE COST OF MY SANITY AND RUNS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!!!!!

Oh well I'll give my short summary of E-5 after I do E-6 Wednesday.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:00:02 AM by MewMewHeart »