Author Topic: Touhou Smash crowdfunding and ZUN's fancreation rules (discussion thread)  (Read 214148 times)

UTW

Re: Touhou Smash crowdfunding and ZUN's fancreation rules (discussion thread)
« Reply #810 on: January 23, 2015, 07:32:33 AM »
Seriously, as of right now. FSS has just been accused of copyright infringement. Under what normal culture do you infer that someone is still giving you permission to do something after being informed that they are accusing you of a crime?

Maybe their first confirmation is legally binding? Let me put it this way, if they gave their approval, then it may be a contract. If you sign a contract to paper, you can't just renege and tear it up, right? No, you can't (unless the other party goes back on their word first). It may be the same here.

If you were no longer accepting donations, you weren't going back on your word. You fulfilled their conditions for approval, pending full cancellation of the campaign. Now, I'm not sure if you're covered legally if the donators elect to contribute voluntarily, anyway...after all, they wouldn't have known about donating if you hadn't put the IGG page up.

But if you fulfilled all conditions, I think the email sent to IGG would only be relevant to IGG, not the game itself. But then I am no lawyer so don't please, please don't take my word for it.

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #811 on: January 23, 2015, 07:37:17 AM »
Yay, Helepolis's here, was wondering where all the major MoTK staffs went just as these folks finally paid us a visit
Anyway, I will take a step back and let the professional do the work now
*Back to bench-observing as usual*

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #812 on: January 23, 2015, 07:38:36 AM »
Aye. Time zones Paz, I live in the Netherlands so GMT+1 is my timezone. Usually America is roaming when I got to bed and when I am awake, Japan is roaming.

I'll say this once, and you can believe me or not. But FSS's agenda does not include making people hate ZUN. ZUN made no attempt to soften the negativity his friends and fans were tossing at FSS and made no attempt to be considerate of the effort we put in to being accommodating and fixing our mistakes.

As of such I do not feel responsible for not fanning the flames of those who understood FSS's position.
Hey now, are you really blaming ZUN now? You do realise that this negativity is your and your brothers faults alone? Your brother Saijee refused to listen to us on page one. Since you claimed you read the thread, I assume you aware of this.

I cannot believe you're still thinking you are right and everybody else is wrong. 

« Reply #813 on: January 23, 2015, 07:41:38 AM »
Saijee's gone again...

I haven't gone anywhere, but I don't see anybody addressing my question.

« Reply #814 on: January 23, 2015, 07:43:19 AM »
No one is blaming anyone. I think that we were wrong not to consult with you first. But we are trying to listen now.

I am doing exactly what ZUN is doing. "Saying nothing" to my fans, while the documented history speaks for itself.

« Reply #815 on: January 23, 2015, 07:45:39 AM »
No one is blaming anyone. I think that we were wrong not to consult with you first. But we are trying to listen now.

I am doing exactly what ZUN is doing. "Saying nothing" to my fans, while the documented history speaks for itself.
I think I now know what people have been meaning when they note that there is a difference between what Shade and I have been saying.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:47:29 AM by Saijee »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #816 on: January 23, 2015, 07:47:26 AM »
Addressing your question whether TohoSmash should be made after all? Do you even realise what we have been telling you for 20 pages before TSA made their claim?

We laid out every possible scenario and opportunity to help you. You chose to cling to the crowdfunding and continue the 1-sided communication methods. And  as a result you got copyright claimed. It is justice because you didn't back off the moment we told you to.

About the question Saijee asked: If I scan the answers of the fans, the answer is a yes BUT you need to seriously think carefully how you move:
- You cannot ask for crowdfunding
- You cannot distribute it on WiiU, Steam, or similar platforms which ZUN did not approve

These are most important, and with the other details Cuc/Forza can help out.

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #817 on: January 23, 2015, 07:47:49 AM »
As I read Touhou Subs...
Let me get this straight: People of MotK still want this to be a Touhou game? I want this to be still be a Touhou game. Is this something we can agree on?

As much as I don't want to let go of Touhou, TSA has shown that they are not beyond calling copyright infringement.

This question right?
Judging from a lot of comments on your video, and along with some one my page; I can see that your fans would definitely would still want it
...and not to consider probably multitude of those touhou fans out there who never really into observing development or reading facebook stuffs to know about any controversy; they exist, a lot, trust me

« Reply #818 on: January 23, 2015, 07:50:26 AM »
Addressing your question whether TohoSmash should be made after all? Do you even realise what we have been telling you for 20 pages before TSA made their claim?

We laid out every possible scenario and opportunity to help you. You chose to cling to the crowdfunding and continue the 1-sided communication methods. And  as a result you got copyright claimed. It is justice because you didn't back off the moment we told you to.

About the question Saijee asked: If I scan the answers of the fans, the answer is a yes BUT you need to seriously think carefully how you move:
- You cannot ask for crowdfunding
- You cannot distribute it on WiiU, Steam, or similar platforms which ZUN did not approve

These are most important, and with the other details Cuc/Forza can help out.

I'm here right now, and I already apologized for my absence, can you stop bringing up that and leave it in the past? I'd like to move forward.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #819 on: January 23, 2015, 07:54:13 AM »
It wasn't addressing your absence specifically, it was laying out the problem. And, I already answered your question in the post.

Additionally: You need to understand that you are the developers and not slaves. If fans request: " PLEASE RELEASE ON WIIU"  you tell them: " No I can't, it is against ZUN guidelines ". And you're done, because it is the truth and whether the fans are happy with that answer or not, is not your problem.

You cannot please everybody and with the current guidelines and rules. Anybody that flames/hates you for this is not a true fan or supporter. Even if they donate 5000 dollars to your team. A true fan also understands the position of FSS and the difficulties.

« Reply #820 on: January 23, 2015, 07:58:34 AM »
It wasn't addressing your absence specifically, it was laying out the problem. And, I already answered your question in the post.

Additionally: You need to understand that you are the developers and not slaves. If fans request: " PLEASE RELEASE ON WIIU"  you tell them: " No I can't, it is against ZUN guidelines ". And you're done, because it is the truth and whether the fans are happy with that answer or not, is not your problem.

You cannot please everybody and with the current guidelines and rules. Anybody that flames/hates you for this is not a true fan or supporter. Even if they donate 5000 dollars to your team. A true fan also understands the position of FSS and the difficulties.
But what if I can?

Would two versions of the game be able to do that?

Wii U/ Steam getting non-touhou and PC getting a touhou version?

Reu

• Ambitious Youkai
« Reply #821 on: January 23, 2015, 08:00:21 AM »
But what if I can?

Would two versions of the game be able to do that?

Wii U/ Steam getting non-touhou and PC getting a touhou version?

On the top of my mind one game that does this is Huniepop.

For a lot of reasons people do not play the steam version
And if they do they just replace the files with the non steam variant.
Sometimes Streams at Hitbox.tv/Reu

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #822 on: January 23, 2015, 08:00:51 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong: So you want to make 2 versions of your game? A touhou themed one and non-touhou themed one? Where the non-touho is a WiiU / Steam or whatever version?

« Reply #823 on: January 23, 2015, 08:03:41 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong: So you want to make 2 versions of your game? A touhou themed one and non-touhou themed one? Where the non-touho is a WiiU / Steam or whatever version?

Would this make "everybody" happy?

I think it would be great.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #824 on: January 23, 2015, 08:08:28 AM »

But that is the problem, you're trying to make everybody happy. That is impossible in my opinion. Yes it is great but are you able to pull it off? (In terms of time and real life)

Your fans want Touhou themed version. You already seen their replies: "If this is not Toho anymore them I am not interested" or  "If the theme is gone, then this is just another clone" .

The question is WHAT do you want? IF you decide to make 2 versions, you cannot release the Toho version on WiiU steam etc. You cannot ask for crowdfunding, etc. Period. Simple as that.

You said you are accepted as a dev for WiiU. I understand you want to move on with your career and probably practise the WiiU deving. If that is the case, you already know the answer: Touhou theme is impossible. If you make 2 versions, that is entirely your choice. But for the Touhou version, you need to stick to the guidelines.

So decide what YOU want. Your fans already know what they want.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:11:34 AM by Helepolis »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #825 on: January 23, 2015, 08:09:25 AM »
made no attempt to be considerate of the effort we put in to being accommodating and fixing our mistakes.
Did you guys contact IndieGoGo? I haven't seen any mention of contacting IGG, and I'm sure they would have squared things off, since there's no way they'd allow the campaign to continue if it would mean copyright infringement...

I think that we were wrong not to consult with you first. But we are trying to listen now.
I'd like to move forward.
Good to see that you've recognized this ;) I've only been a bystander for most of this situation, but many people did try to help you guys~
Unfortunately, it's a bit too late and now there isn't really much to discuss that would help anyone... unless Shade does go forth with that email to TSA, and still gets approval (because imo how I see it, is they asked you to "cancel" it, which could have been interpreted to deleting it from IGG entirely, since it was in a public website and not a typical doujin channel, which is not allowed under the guidelines. I think it's fair if they deny you access to their IP, which is unfortunate, but not undeserved)

I haven't gone anywhere, but I don't see anybody addressing my question.
I'm sure that the people continually asking Shade to email ZUN would imply enough? Or the people who are saying they'd lose much interest if the game dropped it's Touhou theme~
If you want an explicit answer, then you can have mine. I agree with you that we wanted this to be a Touhou Smash. :)

Warning - while you were typing- etc

I mean, if you follow the Touhou Guidelines, then yeah I think it'd be all good~

Unrelated to the above concerns, may I implore you guys to reconsider your project's new name? 南西 has been used by a user named LENK64 on youtube for quite some time in her long running game series. I think it would be better to use another name. Plus, 南西 Doujin Spirit sounds highly irrelevant to the content of the game, considering you guys will be selling it on the WiiU and Steam platforms (sure, you can explain it somewhere, but at first glance it gives off an impression of a completely different genre than a fighting game. To people unaware that Doujin is even a word, it seems more like something of a single player story)

« Reply #826 on: January 23, 2015, 08:14:23 AM »
But that is the problem, you're trying to make everybody happy. That is impossible in my opinion.

Your fans want Touhou themed version. You already seen their replies: "If this is not Toho anymore them I am not interested" or  "If the theme is gone, then this is just another clone" .

The question is WHAT do you want? IF you decide to make 2 versions, you cannot release the Toho version on WiiU steam etc. You cannot ask for crowdfunding, etc. Period. Simple as that.
Is it selfish of me to want to try to please everybody?

I know that what I want is impossible. My ideal would be to keep the game Touhou Super Smash Battles and have it on Wii U. That is "what I want."

But I have seen people be very hurt when I had to let them know that steam and wii u had to be dropped *as well* as in the last vid where I said that Touhou had to be dropped: I thought, though, that by saying what was originally lost could be recovered that could make it so that my fans see it wasn't a total loss.

What my fans want does matter to me, because I am making something for them.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #827 on: January 23, 2015, 08:17:47 AM »
Of course not! It is not selfish at all. It is your final decision and right to try it out. We're not stopping you, we're just informing you what you should consider or keep in mind.

Look, I am a very realistic person. My thinking pattern is mainly rational and logical. I might come off as anti or negative but please don't think of it that way. Personally, I am in no condition against 2 versions. I am just checking your reasons and strategy.

PS: Also if you decide to make 2 versions, you need to make damned very sure that they are not related in any form to each other.

Just reality checking, I really hope you aren't thinking of the following:
- Non Touhou version > A western style looking maid (almost similar to Sakuya) who uses knives but is called something else
- Touhou version > Sakuya.

or

- Non touhou version > A shrinemaiden lookalike in red clothes using a different shaped Gohei
- Touhou version > Reimu

Because that will be a major bad idea.

« Reply #828 on: January 23, 2015, 08:22:30 AM »
Of course not! It is not selfish at all. It is your final decision and right to try it out. We're not stopping you, we're just informing you what you should consider or keep in mind.

Look, I am a very realistic person. My thinking pattern is mainly rational and logical. I might come off as anti or negative but please don't think of it that way. Personally, I am in no condition against 2 versions. I am just checking your reasons and strategy.

PS: Also if you decide to make 2 versions, you need to make damned very sure that they are not related in any form to each other.

Just reality checking, I really hope you aren't thinking of the following:
- Non Touhou version > A western style looking maid (almost similar to Sakuya) who uses knives but is called something else
- Touhou version > Sakuya.

or

- Non touhou version > A shrinemaiden lookalike in red clothes using a different shaped Gohei
- Touhou version > Reimu

Because that will be a major bad idea.
How does this sound:

The bullet traits/patterns, gameplay and story are identical.

The bullet and stage graphics are different. The character names are different. The character job(the sakuya expy not be a maid?)s  are different, the character design is different.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #829 on: January 23, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »
How does this sound:

The bullet traits/patterns, gameplay and story are identical.

The bullet and stage graphics are different. The character names are different. The character job(the sakuya expy not be a maid?)s  are different, the character design is different.

While objectively there isn't a problem, some people might see even this act as skirting ZUN's guidelines.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #830 on: January 23, 2015, 08:27:19 AM »
Edit: seems like fluffy had similar thoughts

@ Saijee, I am not sure about that, perhaps Drake / Forza / Cuc can enlighten us about your specific proposal.

Personally, I find it dangerous. Especially in your situation and reputation. You're in the negative and if  you're going to make things look similar, even if the names are different or the characters the same or similar looking, you're going to get flamed by the easter fans for it. Maybe in terms of ZUN guidelines you're grazing it but I am not sure if that is something to be encouraged.

I can't really judge this.

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #831 on: January 23, 2015, 08:27:32 AM »
Sorry for intruding again
Just a crazy thought, it would be really cool if all the Wii U counterparts are... male... cast fulls pretty/manly males
Again, just a crazy thought, but it would certainly set it apart from Touhou and make it seems like a cool parody counterpart as opposed to cheap expys
Again, just wild brainstorming, I am out again '^'

« Reply #832 on: January 23, 2015, 08:29:47 AM »
As requested. I sent the email to Mr. Oyamada.

The contents contain the following: (Only Japanese part)
----
小山田さん、こんにちは。
ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。もしお時間をいただけるのならば、最後にもうひとつだけ質問してもよろしいでしょうか?

もしFSSがお金を払わずに無料でダウウンロードできる東方ゲームったとします。その場合に東方の著作権を侵害せずに配布できる安全なウェブサイトはありますでしょうか?

もしご存知ならば、よろしければそのサイトのURLを教えていただけないでしょうか?
お手数をおかけしてすみません
樋口国彦
----

----
Hello Mr. Oyamada,
I apologize for bothering you. I just have one final question if you would spare a moment of your time.
If FSS makes a free Touhou game, that people download without needing to pay money. Is there a safe website we can use to distribute the game without breaking the Touhou copyright laws?
If this website exists, can you please give us the address for it?

Thank you so much for your time,
Kunihiko Higuchi
----

I pray they say there still is a way for the game to be OK because I still want it too.

It might not mean much, but I give you my word that I'll tell you what they respond as soon as I know truthfully.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:32:13 AM by Shade_ »

« Reply #833 on: January 23, 2015, 08:32:22 AM »
@ Paz @ Helepolis
The thing is that the IGG was originally for animators, I can't afford both money or time wise to do all the characters animations two times. And I change the bullet patterns then practicing on one version of the game would not equate to practicing on the other, and it should be the same from a competitive standpoint.

Eiburine

• Ferrero Rocher Lover
« Reply #834 on: January 23, 2015, 08:38:00 AM »
While I'm not opposed to there being two versions of the game (in fact I find it to be a great idea), I'm just wondering, are you thinking of making both of the games at the same time and then release them at the same time? :3 That would be awesome if you could pull it off. :D

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #835 on: January 23, 2015, 08:38:42 AM »
While I'm not opposed to there being two versions of the game (in fact I find it to be a great idea), I'm just wondering, are you thinking of making both of the games at the same time and then release them at the same time? :3 That would be awesome if you could pull it off. :D
Maybe he's staggering the releases as to keep low.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #836 on: January 23, 2015, 08:39:10 AM »
@ Saijee, Yes that has become indeed a worrying issue. Though, everybody was extremely aware that the crowdfunding was intended to speed up the development. However, people also accepted that they didn't care if it took longer to develop. Do you think you have the time to do such a tedious thing, hence I did the reality check.

@ Shade, Afaik: I think the answer was already given to that. Given the current situation Shade, the only website where you can sell your games are physical distribution websites in Japan (who are allowed to publish Doujin material physically) such as:
- Melon Books
- Toronoa
- etc

[09:33:31] <Helepolis> Drake, were there online digital distribution websites in Japan for Touhou Doujin?
[09:34:09] <Drake> Digital? Not as far as I know.
[09:34:15] <Helepolis> Only physical afaik
[09:34:20] <Helepolis> toronoa, melon books
[09:34:53] <Drake> Any digital distribution is usually on a personal site, or a repository.
[09:35:03] <Helepolis> but that isnt allowed for selling afaik
[09:35:10] <Helepolis> or was it
[09:35:11] <Drake> Nope.
[09:35:14] <Helepolis> thought so

Thus you're bound to physical distribution of your game if you intend to sell it. I forgot whether NForza also proposed oversea shipping for Western fans.

So a strategy could be:  Publish through their stores > ask NForza to ship the games around the globe. Of course, you're always free to publish the PC version for free on your own website.

Edit: reworded the selling/distribute for free.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:42:00 AM by Helepolis »

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #837 on: January 23, 2015, 08:39:35 AM »
As requested. I sent the email to Mr. Oyamada.

The contents contain the following: (Only Japanese part)
----
小山田さん、こんにちは。
ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。もしお時間をいただけるのならば、最後にもうひとつだけ質問してもよろしいでしょうか?

もしFSSがお金を払わずに無料でダウウンロードできる東方ゲームったとします。その場合に東方の著作権を侵害せずに配布できる安全なウェブサイトはありますでしょうか?

もしご存知ならば、よろしければそのサイトのURLを教えていただけないでしょうか?
お手数をおかけしてすみません
樋口国彦
----

----
Hello Mr. Oyamada,
I apologize for bothering you. I just have one final question if you would spare a moment of your time.
If FSS makes a free Touhou game, that people download without needing to pay money. Is there a safe website we can use to distribute the game without breaking the Touhou copyright laws?
If this website exists, can you please give us the address for it?

Thank you so much for your time,
Kunihiko Higuchi
----

I pray they say there still is a way for the game to be OK because I still want it too.

It might not mean much, but I give you my word that I'll tell you what they respond as soon as I know truthfully.
You have already sent it? ...but oh dear, didn't I say it would have been better for the folks here to make sure of the content first before sending it?
...and anyhow, that email doesn't really raise the question regarding copyright law strikes and stuff... and do you guys really want to give out the pc version for free? Really? That is a tad extreme even in my book personally

« Reply #838 on: January 23, 2015, 08:40:23 AM »
Hello guys :D & Hello Shade and Saijee :D
I think the discussion has somewhat settled down so I post this now. I have read the whole thread like Helepolis suggested last night or more like really really early in the morning I guess haha. It was a lot of information to take in one gulp (0O0) but I tried my best to digest it and went to sleep. I also saw the new posts that followed up too. There are many valid points and they have answered some of the questions that I had. Still?. There are some questions that are floating in my head. If I ask something that is already covered then my apologies that I misunderstood or forgot about it. As much as the issue has been frustrating a lot of people I do not want the impression that I am trying to make anyone more frustrated or stressed. I will appreciate your opinion to my questions very much.

1. Why is the FSS?s miscommunication more emphasized than ZUNs?

I think that FSS did really make a huge mistake in that he rushed for the campaign without a definite answer. I also think he should have consulted with you guys with more details. Yet, I also think it was wrong for ZUN to avoid direct contact even after knowing the event. If he disapproved indeed as owner and professional game developer he could have addressed them ASAP with the matter instead of just tweeting a sentence.
I also think ZUN or TSA lacked communication with FSS regarding IGG. FSS got an e-mail saying that there is nothing wrong with copyright infringement so just cancel the event. FSS canceled it best to their ability because there is no way to cancel it. FSS have explained it on the video and description on the IGG site. Yet, 3 days later TSA accused of FSS for copyright infringement despite saying there was nothing wrong with it at first. People say TSA took measures because the campaigned ?seemed? like it was not canceled. However, if that was the case then TSA could have asked FSS "Why is the campaign still on? but they didn't. If TSA shut it down not because of making the game Touhou but just because of crowdfunding, they should have given FSS a notice to ?Why? they have done this. As far as I know, there was nothing notified before or after. Like you guys say, FSS could have asked them what was going on but it is not their responsibility to ask TSA. TSA is the one in action and has the responsibility to contact and explain first. If FSS has faults for miscommunication then TSA is also at fault for miscommunication so why is FSS at bigger fault?

2. What is really wrong with being ?more? specific or educational about doujin rules and ZUNs guidelines?

I understand that doujin is a culture but as many other cultures being described in books, videos and such there can be more details explained to it. You can?t ?define? a culture but you can at least give a more specific idea at best. So far seeing the FSS, the Chinese PS4 team and the other guys who shut down their crowdfunding, it is clear that there can be misunderstanding made because of crowdfunding. Yes, the guidelines are more about what is ?available? however, there ARE ?restrictions? IN the guidelines as well. If there are problems made because of a certain reoccurring topic with the same reason(It is vague) then I think the guidelines should address this.

3. How is ZUN not being unfair?

I find this hard to believe. Everyone is saying that because he did not permit both games he is fair. In that respect yes it is true. However, the measures that he took for FSS and MyACG are not consistent. When they learned about FSS they basically almost immediately shut down the campaign on their side. However, with MyACG it seems that ZUN is not taking the game off from the PS4 contest for copyright infringement. He should at least make sure that the workers of PS4 put out a description saying that ?This game cannot be distributed on the PS4 in China?. Why is it okay for the MyACG Touhou doujin game to remain in the PS4 contest when TSA took immediate measure for FSS on IGG.
Also, people gave the link to him on twitter and the Chinese team have been sending e-mails to consult so he should be aware of the game. Despite all the people saying something about it, ZUN is not mentioning ANYTHING. When he learned about FSS he instantly let his negative sentiment show on twitter and that had a lot of effect. His very silence is not fair. If he is aware of the situation he should let people know his thoughts just like he did for TSSB.

I am not trying to offend anyone. These are just my opinion and curiosity to see what I might be mistaken about.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:42:22 AM by ShinesBright »

« Reply #839 on: January 23, 2015, 08:43:38 AM »
I think after all the trouble FSS has caused, for free is the best way to show we just wanted to make the game. Like we said in the first place. Money was just to make the game better.

If they respond with no, do you want me to ask if we can still distribute it physically?