Author Topic: Touhou Smash crowdfunding and ZUN's fancreation rules (discussion thread)  (Read 214027 times)

Reu

• Ambitious Youkai
Re: Touhou Smash crowdfunding and ZUN's fancreation rules (discussion thread)
« Reply #570 on: January 20, 2015, 12:20:15 PM »
I'll say one thing though.
Since the perks are being done anyways I don't think anyone is keeping their donation.

And something like proof of refunding is fairly easy to prove as paypal and such has a log for it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:22:49 PM by Reu »
Sometimes Streams at Hitbox.tv/Reu

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
  • "So all I have to do is 'kyuu', and..."
    • flan.moe
« Reply #571 on: January 20, 2015, 01:20:03 PM »
Someone brought this to attention recently:  http://www.modian.com/project/475.html?s=23

Apparently, a chinese group is doing fundraising to release a game on the PS4. I don't speak Chinese, though, so I cannot say if they have are allowed to or such.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #572 on: January 20, 2015, 01:22:25 PM »
I'll say one thing though.
Since the perks are being done anyways I don't think anyone is keeping their donation.

And something like proof of refunding is fairly easy to prove as paypal and such has a log for it.

If if no one wants their money back then they might as well drop the touhou look and go for a unique design, that way they wont be getting in trouble for the money.

Other then that it's the copyright claim to force users.

Someone brought this to attention recently:  http://www.modian.com/project/475.html?s=23

Apparently, a chinese group is doing fundraising to release a game on the PS4. I don't speak Chinese, though, so I cannot say if they have are allowed to or such.

Oh isn't this for the PlayDoujin! thing? I can't fully remember what the whole issue is on about. We have a topic about it on the forums.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:26:29 PM by Colticide »
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

Drake

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
    • flan.moe

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
« Reply #575 on: January 20, 2015, 01:53:14 PM »
Yeah I remember there being mention of issues with the Touhou in the title, I don't believe anything has been done about it but (someone) said it's frowned on.
True. In a 2013 talk which I should have written a full report about but didn't, ZUN said he prefers people not to put "Touhou" into the titles of fan works, which makes it easier to confuse them with the official works. He probably expressed the same sentiment in other circumstances.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:55:22 PM by cuc »
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

« Reply #576 on: January 20, 2015, 02:04:26 PM »
To elaborate more on the matter of using "東方" name in the title, first let's tide up Yonjin's explanations
From Yonjin. Quite long:

Keyword is "misunderstanding as official Game of Shanghai Alice". They are using "東方〜"in title first, and using ZUN's face picture.

Yonjin's msg: >また、ゲーム名、及び作品名などはそのまま作品名として使用する事は禁止します。 (キャラ名やゲーム内の単語のままの作品や(博麗霊夢、博麗神社等)、その他公式か  どうか紛らわしい物(東方永夜抄外伝等)、私がこれから使用しそうな名前(嘘)  は出来るだけ避けてください。)
(Note : The source is this. It's ZUN's guidelines for those that can't bother to login to his homepage. Same thing, really.
In short, the rule said not to use the game name like it's your own.)

If ZUN think it's not a problem, he would ignore it. But in this case, they show it off abroad service, and it means not all people know what Touhou is.
It's OK to use in game. It doesn't matter as long as it's not misunderstood as an Official Products. Recently, this rule may be ignored. That is because most people(otaku) in Japan already knows Touhou. However, like animation, those contents may reach to people who do not know Touhou.
Campaign still exists on IGG and they use ZUN's picture, and that cause a misunderstanding that TSBB is an official game. Especially to people who don't understand what Touhou is. It's easy for them to misunderstand by using Touhou in the title.
... That's about it, I guess. Of course, it depends on where they'll sell their product. And since they haven't answered Forza, well It's likely that they should change the title.

So what he want to say is that using the name "東方", like it's originated from your own doujin game, is not allowed.

That is a very odd request, since a large number of existing released Touhou fangames also use 東方 in their game name.

See: List of fangames listed in the english Touhou wiki.
I asked him this as well, and he said, "Just because it exists, doesn't mean it's ok.". Apparently, that was an issue as well.
Basically, the point is not to make people think yours is the original game, and using the right platform to distribute it.
Like he has explained, it's a bit easier to do over there in Japan, since most people who have any interest in the otaku/doujin culture already know Touhou Project is a game from ZUN. Not to mention that they're using the proper platform and doing the proper procedure.
That's why using Touhou name is allowed sometimes in the titles of doujin games.

And to add another thing aside from what Drake and Helepolis has said, I'll focus on the matter of perks.

So, it seems like the dream scenario is:
"The money are all returned, but the perks FSS promised from those money will be kept and made into the game. It's to honor what the fans wanted(bought) out of that IGG campaign."

Which is nice and all, and I honestly don't want to make it into a problem. But unfortunately, like aUsernameIsFineToo had worried about before, it is one.
Those perks are the "product of the crowdfunding campaign".  The effect that remains, and I don't think that should be left off as it is.
Even if it's to honor the fans wishes, the fact that it's the product of a crowdfunding campaign still makes it a really grey area. Not to mention that those fans will later donate the returned money and get those promised perks too. That is still, technically, an investment, which is a no no.
Given that the perks they have bought before remains, they're essentially still getting what they paid for. So those fans that will "donate" their money again, will pretty much just paying it back for those perks. Only by that point, it's out of IGG zone.

I'm sorry to say this for the fans who have supported the game, but when they say "cancel the Indiegogo campaign" it means erasing the existence of everything related to the campaign off the face of the earth.
That's the money, AND the perks. (If possible, the memory too, but we can't brainwash everyone now, can we?)

So like Helepolis has said in point 8, FSS need to reset everything, as if the crowdfunding campaign didn't happen. So none of those perks should stay untouched.
You can argue that it's "forbidding FSS from making a game that incorporates fan opinion" (Yes Disgaeafan1, everything in IGG HAS to be moot), but you've acknowledged, and ZUN/Fumio have said, that putting it in Indiegogo is not alright. That is the compensation that you have to pay for using it. Don't think you can get out of this lightly.
Also remember that you have to make a public announcement(you've done a lot, right?) about this, IN ENGLISH AND JAPANESE, for everyone to see, since as mentioned by Helepolis and cuc, both sides aren't exactly happy with you guys.

Of course, the perks reset is only because it's related to IGG campaign. You are free to make new perks, without involving money, through voting method, tournaments, etc.; like you did before. And the money they want to give you purely stays as donations.
Spoiler:
Needless to say, you can make a deal with them in private, and we cannot say anything about it. But well, that will be out of our control or ZUN's, and from there on it's your own problem, your honor as human, and your belief/God. I hope you can still be trusted for that not to happen.

So what I can add to solve this,  are:
- Return all money. Everything, no exception.
- Erase all perks made in IGG campaign. Every single one of them.
- Make new ones, out of normal vote, etc. However it suits you while still adhering to the guidelines.
- Make the announcement and explanation to everything somewhere so people can see(no video, please. In text). Then FSS can go with the game
- Also, depending on the platform where you'll sell the game, take out the 東方 from the title. Drake has given a nice candidate to replace the title. And don't use ZUN's picture anywhere.

Those are what I think needs to be pointed out. I'm open for corrections for anyone who disagrees, and pardon me if I were being rude. Good luck with developing your game.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:13:01 PM by monhan »

Reu

• Ambitious Youkai
« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2015, 02:15:27 PM »
Perhaps I'm confused.
But by this logic Mima for example can't be a boss character because it was a product of a perk?

I don't believe that's how it works.

if the Campaign is canceled and they still want to use the ideas brought in by fans on their own rights and time how would it be a investment?
An investment of ideas?

« Reply #578 on: January 20, 2015, 02:22:03 PM »
To elaborate more on the matter of using "東方" name in the title, first let's tide up Yonjin's explanations
So what he want to say is that using the name "東方", like it's originated from your own doujin game, is not allowed.
I asked him this as well, and he said, "Just because it exists, doesn't mean it's ok". Apparently, that was an issue as well.
Basically, the point is not to make people think yours is the original game, and using the right platform to distribute it.
Like he has explained, it's a bit easier to do over there in Japan, since most people who have any interest in the otaku culture already know Touhou Project is a game from ZUN. Not to mention that they're using the proper platform and doing the proper procedure.
That's why using Touhou name is allowed sometimes in the titles of doujin games.

And to add another thing aside from what Drake and Helepolis has said, I'll focus on the matter of perks.

So, it seems like the dream scenario is:
"The money are all returned, but the perks FSS promised from those money will be kept and made into the game. It's to honor what the fans wanted(bought) out of that IGG campaign."

Which is nice and all, and I honestly don't want to make it into a problem. But unfortunately, like aUsernameIsFineToo had worried about before, it is one.
Those perks are the "product of the crowdfunding campaign".  The effect that remains, and I don't think that should be left off as it is.
Even if it's to honor the fans wishes, the fact that it's the product of a crowdfunding campaign still makes it a really grey area. Not to mention that those fans will later donate the returned money and get those promised perks too. That is still, technically, an investment, which is a no no.
Given that the perks they have bought before remains, they're essentially still getting what they paid for. So those fans that will "donate" their money again, will pretty much just paying it back for those perks. Only by that point, it's out of IGG zone.

I'm sorry to say this for the fans who have supported the game, but when they say "cancel the Indiegogo campaign" it means erasing the existence of everything related to the campaign off the face of the earth.

That's the money, AND the perks. (If possible, the memory too, but we can't brainwash everyone now, can we?)

So like Helepolis has said in point 8, FSS need to reset everything, as if the crowdfunding campaign didn't happen. So none of those perks should stay untouched.
You can argue that it's "forbidding FSS from making a game that incorporates fan opinion" (Yes Disgaeafan1, everything in IGG HAS to be moot), but you've acknowledged, and ZUN/Fumio have said, that putting it in Indiegogo is not alright. That is the compensation that you have to pay for using it. Don't think you can get out of this lightly.
Also remember that you have to make a public announcement(you've done a lot, right?) about this, IN ENGLISH AND JAPANESE, for everyone to see, since as mentioned by Helepolis and cuc, both sides aren't exactly happy with you guys.

Of course, the perks reset is only because it's related to IGG campaign. You are free to make new perks, without involving money, through voting method, tournaments, etc.; like you did before. And the money they want to give you purely stays as donations.
Spoiler:
Needless to say, you can make a deal with them in private, and we cannot say anything about it. But well, that will be out of our control or ZUN's, and from there on it's your own problem, your honor as human, and your belief/God. I hope you can still be trusted for that not to happen.

So what I can add to solve this,  are:
- Return all money. Everything, no exception.
- Erase all perks made in IGG. Every single one of them.
- Make new ones, out of normal vote, etc. However it suits you while still adhering to the guidlines.
- Make the announcement and explanation to everything somewhere so people can see(no video, please. In text). Then FSS can go with the game
- Also, depending on the platform where you'll sell the game, take out the 東方 from the title. Drake have given a nice candidate to replace the title. And don't use ZUN's picture.

Those are what I think needs to be pointed out. I'm open for corrections for anyone who disagrees, and pardon me if I were being rude. Good luck with developing your game.

I still take issue with this notion of erasing the existence of the Indiegogo campaign because, well, that just isn't possible to do. Ignoring advice that was given on the platform, for instance, would mean going back and undoing any changes that were made to the game based on fan feedback. Additionally, an anime aesthetic would no longer be possible, given that that decision was based on fan feedback. Not to mention that, in the case of maiden perks, these characters may have already been in development despite being chosen. To state that nothing is allowed to be learned from a bad experience (the Indiegogo campaign) means that we are telling FSS they cannot learn from their mistakes. Which I think is a mistake in and of itself.

I also think it's a bit of a leap in logic to assume that people will donate huge sums of money given that perks are kept intact. The fact is that there are individuals who will donate simply because the Indiegogo campaign happened. And we can't really prevent that.

And don't worry- you weren't being rude. There isn't anything rude about stating your opinion after all.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #579 on: January 20, 2015, 02:23:15 PM »
Perhaps I'm confused.
But by this logic Mima for example can't be a boss character because it was a product of a perk?

I don't believe that's how it works.

if the Campaign is canceled and they still want to use the ideas brought in by fans on their own rights and time how would it be a investment?
An investment of ideas?

If they put it up for vote or tournament again and if Mima is chosen after all money and perk are removed, then adding Mima again is no issue as now it's NOT a result of crowdfunding.

EDIT: as long as everything is returned and over with, if put up for a vote those "perks" could come back, but it has to be made clear that it was voted.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:26:25 PM by Colticide »

« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2015, 02:25:12 PM »
If they put it up for vote or tournament again and if Mima is chosen after all money and perk are removed, then adding Mima again is no issue as now it's NOT a result of crowdfunding.

This seems to be a grey area to me, given that using 'what happened on Indiegogo stays in Indiegogo' logic, it could be stated that Mima's exposure on the Indiegogo campaign led, in part,  to her being voted for.

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
    • flan.moe
« Reply #581 on: January 20, 2015, 02:27:24 PM »
I second this. The point is to cancel the perks. If through whatever new way they come up with characters for the rosters (say, a poll), one of the choices happens to be one of the favorite maidens, then it's fair go as far as I can understand. I could be wrong, though; which I hope I'm not, because that would strike out some relatively unpopular characters like Eiki and Medicine out of the potential roster. :U
Frankly, I don't really know. Both possibilities are defendable.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:30:19 PM by Flandre5carlet »

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #582 on: January 20, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »
This seems to be a grey area to me, given that using 'what happened on Indiegogo stays in Indiegogo' logic, it could be stated that Mima's exposure on the Indiegogo campaign led, in part,  to her being voted for.

True, but it's up to FSS to decided what to do with that if she would win.

Reu

• Ambitious Youkai
« Reply #583 on: January 20, 2015, 02:29:29 PM »

EDIT: as long as everything is returned and over with, if put up for a vote those "perks" could come back, but it has to be made clear that it was voted.

What's stopping them from simply saying Mima is a good idea thus will continue being featured?
I personally don't see the point in all this as the character herself being made ISN'T a result of crowdfunding despite the initial idea coming from it.

« Reply #584 on: January 20, 2015, 02:33:55 PM »
What's stopping them from simply saying Mima is a good idea thus will continue being featured?
I personally don't see the point in all this as the character herself being made ISN'T a result of crowdfunding despite the initial idea coming from it.

I agree with this. I think we are over-thinking things (and rightly so) because of the Indiegogo situation. The last thing we want to do is assume we know what TSA would think. I think the best option here would be to ask TSA in another, final email. We need to compile all issues we have with the current situation, relay them to FSS, and then accept whatever final judgement comes down.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #585 on: January 20, 2015, 02:36:05 PM »

The only thing stopping them is themselves but they would have to understand that Mima was chosen as a result of money from crowdfunding. It does seem a little grey but if they want to play it safe, any character involved should be put to vote (with any other potential character) and see from there. 

Reu

• Ambitious Youkai
« Reply #586 on: January 20, 2015, 02:42:06 PM »
The only thing stopping them is themselves but they would have to understand that Mima was chosen as a result of money from crowdfunding. It does seem a little grey but if they want to play it safe, any character involved should be put to vote (with any other potential character) and see from there.

Yes, she was chosen as a result of crowdfunding.
However because of refunds none of said money is going into the actual content thus it's done in their own ability.

But voting is flawed as people will simply vote for what they paid for and get friends to join in on said voting.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #587 on: January 20, 2015, 02:44:37 PM »
However because of refunds none of said money is going into the actual content thus it's done in their own ability.

But voting is flawed as people will simply vote for what they paid for and get friends to join in on said voting.

But like I said it's up to FSS to decide what to do if she where voted again, but it's technically OK for her to be voted in as long as it's after everything is done with on IGG.

« Reply #588 on: January 20, 2015, 02:46:58 PM »

This is what I've been trying to say. This is all grey area, and going off of this logic basically anything they do now can be traced back to Indiegogo in some way. It's a slippery slope.

But like I said it's up to FSS to decide what to do if she where voted again, but it's technically OK for her to be voted in as long as it's after everything is done with on IGG.

But by the same token, it's really up to FSS even without a vote taking place. And by that I mean it's up to them to decide if they are putting a character in because it is an interesting/niche choice, or because a previous donor wanted that character in.  What I'm trying to say is that this same grey line will be drawn with or without a vote.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #589 on: January 20, 2015, 02:51:12 PM »
To be honest: The issue regarding further development or character content is related to Game Development and Game Content. Those are secondary worries for FSS and the community and not the scope of the issues Drake, Monhan and I have explained.

Obviously it is given that Saijee needs to redesign his development strategy later on because he first tried to do that through Crowfunding. Like I said and I keep repeating this dozen of times (and will keep doing it). The project has to return entirely to its state before the crowdfunding.

In my opinion: Discussing the perks and everything is noise because they too will be reverted as they are part of the crowdfunding on IGG. Everything should be reverted back to its original state. And that is why Disgaeafan1, there is no reason to collect all problems and relay TSA. There is nothing to be discussed with TSA aside from Kilga's post and the copyright claim to cancel IGG.

« Reply #590 on: January 20, 2015, 02:55:04 PM »
To be honest: The issue regarding further development or character content is related to Game Development and Game Content. Those are secondary worries for FSS and the community and not the scope of the issues Drake, Monhan and I have explained.

Obviously it is given that Saijee needs to redesign his development strategy later on because he first tried to do that through Crowfunding. Like I said and I keep repeating this dozen of times (and will keep doing it). The project has to return entirely to its state before the crowdfunding.

In my opinion: Discussing the perks and everything is noise because they too will be reverted as they are part of the crowdfunding on IGG. Everything should be reverted back to its original state. And that is why Disgaeafan1, there is no reason to collect all problems and relay TSA. There is nothing to be discussed with TSA aside from Kilga's post and the copyright claim to cancel IGG.

You're right, all of this Character/Perk discussion should be relegated to the Game Development and Game Content forum. I apologize for taking this off topic. The issues Drake, Monhan, and yourself have mentioned should take precedence in this thread.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #591 on: January 20, 2015, 03:09:48 PM »
No worries. Don't get me wrong, the discussion about development is quite important too because that is the secondary problem following up. Just trying to keep things organised and on track.

I think the best place to discuss that is in the development thread when this thread is concluded.

Alcoraiden

• Do not go gentle into that good night
« Reply #592 on: January 20, 2015, 03:20:41 PM »
I second this. The point is to cancel the perks. If through whatever new way they come up with characters for the rosters (say, a poll), one of the choices happens to be one of the favorite maidens, then it's fair go as far as I can understand. I could be wrong, though; which I hope I'm not, because that would strike out some relatively unpopular characters like Eiki and Medicine out of the potential roster. :U
Frankly, I don't really know. Both possibilities are defendable.

*earperk* Wait a second. So you want to cancel the perks at least in part because it will kick out unpopular characters? Yeah no, I'm going to have to disagree with that general line of thinking. I wince a little at the idea that people might support removing perks just because someone was willing to Favorite Maiden a character they thought was dumb and doesn't fit in the lineup. Hell, I really dislike Tewi and I hope she stays around as fan support too.

(interpretation: you said, you believe canceling the perks is a good idea, you could be wrong, but *you hope you're not because that would remove unpopular characters.* Tell me if I misread.)

Since this relates to crowdfunding issues, I'll post here: I don't think that the perk issue is the problem, guys. It's *impossible* to turn back time. The point is that ZUN thinks that crowdfunding -- namely, the part where people are receiving money ahead of time and promised stuff that isn't even done yet -- is a poor idea for Touhou now, and that he wants this to not happen on the Smash project. So long as everyone is re-funded, I believe whoever is in the roster *doesn't matter.* The money goes back, the problem is solved. Now I do think *all* the money should go back, like it or not on part of the funders -- I already mailed saying to give me my refund, because as people are saying, it's sketchy to keep part of that.

But honestly, the perks' existence post-refund is just the same as "we liked Fan X and figured why the hell not let's put Fan X's chosen character in game." I think now people are going a little far.

Gah. Huge Edit: By "perks" here, I am meaning specifically the perks that involve a player getting to pick something about the game. Not deliverables.

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
    • flan.moe
« Reply #593 on: January 20, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »
*earperk* Wait a second. So you want to cancel the perks at least in part because it will kick out unpopular characters? Yeah no, I'm going to have to disagree with that general line of thinking. I wince a little at the idea that people might support removing perks just because someone was willing to Favorite Maiden a character they thought was dumb and doesn't fit in the lineup. Hell, I really dislike Tewi and I hope she stays around as fan support too.

(interpretation: you said, you believe canceling the perks is a good idea, you could be wrong, but *you hope you're not because that would remove unpopular characters.* Tell me if I misread.)

I confirm you misread. Or I mis-explained myself.
I meant that I hoped I was right about "If through whatever new way they come up with characters for the rosters (say, a poll), one of the choices happens to be one of the favorite maidens, then it's fair go", or conversely, wrong about perks having to be cancelled out entirely and the characters brought up by them not ever considered ever again; because that would strike out the unpopular characters that were chosen like Eiki and Medicine, which I was glad to see chosen over more popular choices or characters that were in the official fighting games.

That said, what aUserNameIsFineToo said below is reasonable (the part about asking TSA to make sure they're in the clear.)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 03:35:05 PM by Flandre5carlet »

« Reply #594 on: January 20, 2015, 03:30:59 PM »
<post>

Wow. This has got to be one of the best instances of moderation I've seen anywhere on the internet. I think you did a very good job in explaining the situation, and that part at the end, after the last horizontal divider, quite possibly sums up the thoughts of all the serious/dedicated WTC members.

Please... I don't want this to become the disaster people fear will happen.

But honestly, the perks' existence post-refund is just the same as "we liked Fan X and figured why the hell not let's put Fan X's chosen character in game." I think now people are going a little far.

Now, I actually think that is indeed going too far. However, I still recommend consulting with ZUN himself as to whether that's okay, especially due to all the "legal gray zones" mentioned before. Something like "can we still take fan suggestions after we've refunded them in full and called off the campaign?" should suffice. Saying no and only no to perk fullfilment is going a bit overboard, yet saying yes is also too risky until an "all-clear" is given. I hope FSS will learn from their previous mistake and actually wait for a response this time.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #595 on: January 20, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »
No worries. Don't get me wrong, the discussion about development is quite important too because that is the secondary problem following up. Just trying to keep things organised and on track.

I think the best place to discuss that is in the development thread when this thread is concluded.

As much as I would like to keep talking about the characters since I am the one who followed up to replay about it, I'm gonna quote Helepolis' post to remind everyone that we should hold off on this till the main issue is taken care of, we really don't need to add another 3 pages for FSS to go through to catch up. We'll continue this talk at a later date if that OK with everyone?

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~
« Reply #596 on: January 20, 2015, 04:14:25 PM »
Time out! We're running in circles here. The "perks" part and favorite maidens shouldn't be an issue here. I'll try to oversimplify how things are and what might be the problem with the perks regarding the guidelines: (correct me if I am wrong)

-IGG campaign issue (solved) : the perks might as well be interpreted as "give us money and you'll get [character] : against the guidelines
-Refunding issue (pending] : the perks might as well be interpreted as "leave us the money and you'll get [character] : against the guidelines
-Current goal : refunding EVERYTHING, parting with IGG campaign and the perks : back to point zero, no problem whatsoever

So long as the "current goal" is fulfilled, IGG might as well have never happened, likewise for whatever obligation related to the perks : whichever character that'll get in the game, favorite maiden or not, should not be an issue. I propose the character roster be left to FSS's discretion (I mean, c'mon, they are the developers...)

The current problem should have been covered by Drake, Monhan, and Helepolis. Let's see FSS's next move first.

« Reply #597 on: January 20, 2015, 06:10:18 PM »
So guys, maybe this is just me, but the Indiegogo page for Touhou Smash Bros doesn't work anymore. Thoughts?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/touhou-super-smash-battles

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #598 on: January 20, 2015, 06:14:53 PM »
Hard to say, Saijee has to report on that. We can only speculate:
A) Saijee canceled it themselves
B) Team Shanghai Alice officials has claimed copyright and forced shutdown
C) Something else.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #599 on: January 20, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »
Hard to say, Saijee has to report on that. We can only speculate:
A) Saijee canceled it themselves
B) Team Shanghai Alice officials has claimed copyright and forced shutdown
C) Something else.
D) Yukari is fooling around again
E) It's a Moriya Shrine Conspiracy