Author Topic: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)  (Read 274680 times)

Re: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)
« Reply #540 on: February 23, 2015, 12:11:31 PM »
While there are plenty of ways to deal with Aya, the one I found most amusing is that item that causes damage to the attacker every time the holder is hit with a weak attack. It generally causes more damage to Aya than she does to you.

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
« Reply #541 on: February 23, 2015, 12:20:35 PM »
While there are plenty of ways to deal with Aya, the one I found most amusing is that item that causes damage to the attacker every time the holder is hit with a weak attack. It generally causes more damage to Aya than she does to you.
I saw someone using this trick in speedrun of this game. You can buy it in human village, yes? Though I don't now how this item is called (I still have Japanese version).

Anyway, I caught 19 Sanae's until I found the one that I wanted to keep in my party. And the one I have on my team now was caught with the last seal I had. Now this is what they call luck.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

« Reply #542 on: February 23, 2015, 12:58:56 PM »
Anyway, I caught 19 Sanae's until I found the one that I wanted to keep in my party. And the one I have on my team now was caught with the last seal I had. Now this is what they call luck.

You could just save/load every time you caught one that you do not want until you are happy. :V

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #543 on: February 24, 2015, 10:29:56 AM »
You could just save/load every time you caught one that you do not want until you are happy. :V
I... I didn't think about that...
Whatever.
I started the game once again using Suwako, Sukuna and Team 9 without Cirno (sob sob). And the weaklings actually are better than Sukuna :V

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #544 on: February 24, 2015, 08:21:05 PM »
This is my new team for this new random run.

Ok no. These are characters I always wanted to use, but never had the chance to.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:23:33 PM by KogasaxNue »
Mwahahahahha!

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #545 on: February 28, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »

Ok no. These are characters I always wanted to use, but never had the chance to.
How did you get them all on so low levels? Is there something I don't know?

And... What "Rolling Thunder" does? It's untranslated on wiki and it has very high PP cost (Raiko learns that automatically when chosen)

Koog

« Reply #546 on: February 28, 2015, 09:58:19 PM »
How did you get them all on so low levels? Is there something I don't know?

And... What "Rolling Thunder" does? It's untranslated on wiki and it has very high PP cost (Raiko learns that automatically when chosen)
Encounter hacking using Cheat Engine. Except Koakuma, she was my starter.
Mwahahahahha!

Mew seeker

• Find things
« Reply #547 on: March 01, 2015, 01:14:26 AM »

Do you have a picture/text of the description? That would be a good start.  :3

You can wish for anything!

« Reply #548 on: March 01, 2015, 03:12:29 AM »
However, for the exact same reason it's never necessary to raise new puppets at all: just leave 'em in the back row while you go on with the game and they'll catch up soon enough. Stopping to raise them is the sole source of your problem. I was even bringing level 1 reincarnated puppets to the post-game bonus bosses.
You're absolutely right! I guess I just applied my previous Pokemon experience to this new system without thinking. However, sometimes I get excited about a new member and want to use it ASAP. In which case I will have to switch out main members, but it's not that big of a deal.

Some of those choices are pretty interesting. What's your impression of your team so far?

It goes first and causes the opponent to flinch. In addition it causes no damage and has 1SP...

Oh, and for those who haven't heard an official release of the partial translation (for 1.19) was posted around two weeks ago.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #549 on: March 01, 2015, 09:07:50 AM »
Oh, so it all it does? How useless... (Then why the hell is it so expensive?)
I wanted to do "Musical Team" my brother asked me to, but Remilia is brutal...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:58:53 PM by LunaWillow »

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #550 on: March 27, 2015, 05:25:52 AM »
So I've just picked this up at the 1.10 version, and I'm trying to patch it up to 1.20 after downloading from the official site; but all that ever happens when I run the patcher in the main folder is it runs through 1.10 -> 1.11 and on up to 1.20 without ever actually changing anything (when I close the patcher, it's at the 1.10 version still). Am I missing something?

« Reply #551 on: March 29, 2015, 05:04:14 AM »
1.30 is out, looks like a very big update. :o

That costume change, just a bit disappointed that some of the sprites I thought they would have didn't make it in. :(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:06:04 AM by ditt93 »

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2015, 11:47:13 AM »
1.30 is out, looks like a very big update. :o

That costume change, just a bit disappointed that some of the sprites I thought they would have didn't make it in. :(
I downloaded it.
Suwako and Sukuna are so pretty!
Mai also look awesome.
Miko made me laugh.
Mokou is pretty good idea.
I was hoping for Yuuka to be in her second classic design, but "sleeping terror" is fine by me.
Murasa is awesome!
Tenshi is just... well...
Sekibanki wtf.
Yuyuko is very pretty.

Best patch ever.

« Reply #553 on: March 29, 2015, 11:52:33 AM »
I downloaded it.
Suwako and Sukuna are so pretty!
Mai also look awesome.
Miko made me laugh.
Mokou is pretty good idea.
I was hoping for Yuuka to be in her second classic design, but "sleeping terror" is fine by me.
Murasa is awesome!
Tenshi is just... well...
Sekibanki wtf.
Yuyuko is very pretty.

Best patch ever.

I want my miko suika and princess wriggle (if i ever wanted to use her).

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #554 on: March 29, 2015, 09:31:44 PM »
I'm still on 1.13.

What did 1.20 and 1.30 do in quick summary?

Also I download the patches from the main site and get 'udm cannot open file' error.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 09:38:56 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #555 on: March 30, 2015, 05:16:04 AM »
I'm still on 1.13.

What did 1.20 and 1.30 do in quick summary?

Also I download the patches from the main site and get 'udm cannot open file' error.
1.20 was only bug fixes I think, while 1.30 ads - as mentioned before - costumes. In right bottom corner of the human village there is a house that was inaccessible in previous versions.
Other things are just small fixes, like changing price of something.

Anyway, I was continuing my old save with my second team (Yuuka, Kyouko, Murasa, Seija, Flandre, Tenshi). Right now I'm about to enter cave to Makai. Reimu gave me less problem than Marisa before her :V Sound puppet just wrecks her.

Ok now I'm confused. I started the game again, and at the bottom of the starter choose there was something named "Touhou300". Curious, I picked it. It doesn't have an overworld sprite, but in combat seems to be ExKeine. What is going on? Lil' portrait near my character shows human male trainer... seriously, wtf
Here are some screens.

Other than that, I tried challanging Makai league with Yuuka team. Freakin' Marisa stole level up boosting item from poor Tenshi. I restarted the game, now I need to go through the cave again. Yeah, I know, I should save. Whatever.

Where are you, Lily White? I'm trying to catch her for 40 minutes! Where are you, Lily White? *sob, sob*
I'm now 100% sure you cannot catch Lily in the starting location. At least in version 1.30.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:00:05 PM by LunaWillow »

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #556 on: April 01, 2015, 11:48:13 PM »
Well I'm finally back to play this game again after being absent for quite a while (thanks ff14 *grr*), friend told me about the costume update and showed me the ones he has, loving Murasa's! How ever being on 1.13 I've tried to get the 1.20 update from the site, I sadly can't seem to download it as it fails each time it almost finishes. If anyone knows where I can get that patch I can get myself updated to 1.31.

From my guide notes Lilly White in on the Route to the magic forest, so the route left of the village with most of team (9) in the area, lilly is uncommon there I believe, that's where I got mine.
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

Koog

« Reply #557 on: April 02, 2015, 01:03:21 PM »
;_;
I'm having some problems when I try to update from 1.10 to 1.20...
It just fails after a bit...
Mwahahahahha!

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #558 on: April 02, 2015, 02:45:14 PM »
Yuuka team defeated Shinki~
Opposite to my last team, Shinki put a really good fight this time. Flan finally showed me, that she can be useful, Tenshi, Seija and Murasa did pretty good and Kyouko finished Shinki~ That was a stressfull fight, especially near the end. I used my last revive on Kyouko and she was one hit from being dead. But she still did it~
Funnily enough, Yuuka did not put much effort into this fight (I sacrificed her to revive Kyouko), while she was walking with me in the credits.
I'm taking a break from that team, as I still don't know too much about post-game.

I also have a question. What do status effects do? I know that burn and poison hurt you, pralyze makes you always move second, dark lowers your damage, but what others do? I mean weak and fear.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:56:10 PM by LunaWillow »

« Reply #559 on: April 03, 2015, 08:43:56 AM »
I also have a question. What do status effects do? I know that burn and poison hurt you, pralyze makes you always move second, dark lowers your damage, but what others do? I mean weak and fear.

Poison/Deadly Poison (毒/猛毒) : Takes damage each turn. Poison-type dolls won't be inflicted, unless using certain abilities. Stacks with other status effects.

Burn/Major Burn (火傷/大火傷) : Takes damage each turn. Fire-type dolls won't be inflicted, unless using certain abilities. Stacks with other status effects.
Note : The stronger version of those two will deal more damage, however it will not stack with other ailments.

Paralysis (麻痺) : Severely decreases the doll's agility. Lightning-type dolls won't be inflicted, unless using certain abilities. Stacks with other status effects.

Blind (暗闇) : Severely decreases the doll's focused shot attack power. Stacks with other status effects.

Fear (恐怖) : Severely decreases the doll's spread shot attack power. Stacks with other status effects.
Note: There are 2 types of attacks in the game, focused(集弾) and spread(散弾), each with their own attack and defense stats. Focused-type attacks are colored red and Spread-type attacks are colored blue.

Weak (衰弱) : Cannot recover health from healing skills.  Stacks with other status effects.
Note: Buffed in ver.1.30. Any healing, regenerative abilities or equipment effects are nullified. Even the skill "Continue(コンティニュー)" won't work.

Stop (停止) : Cannot act, but there are certain skills that are still usable. Disappears after 2-4 turns. Will not stack with other status effects.

By the way, your previous problem with "Touhou300", that is a glitch/bug in the game. The developers suggest player not to pick that as the starting doll since it may cause unknown effects to the game.

Well I'm finally back to play this game again after being absent for quite a while (thanks ff14 *grr*), friend told me about the costume update and showed me the ones he has, loving Murasa's! How ever being on 1.13 I've tried to get the 1.20 update from the site, I sadly can't seem to download it as it fails each time it almost finishes. If anyone knows where I can get that patch I can get myself updated to 1.31.

From my guide notes Lilly White in on the Route to the magic forest, so the route left of the village with most of team ⑨ in the area, lilly is uncommon there I believe, that's where I got mine.
Hmm, though it's best to get the patches from their websites, I guess this won't hurt.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bthgprpn9m05u
Still trying to upload the 1.10 to 1.20 patch, so wait for a while.
Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y2xr13aaoc9b6km/演舞製品版パッチ1.10以降→1.20.zip

There's a lot of Lily White on Road 6, but that would already be too far  :V
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:03:41 PM by monhan »

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #560 on: April 03, 2015, 10:33:12 AM »
Poison/Deadly Poison (毒/猛毒) : Takes damage each turn. Poison-type dolls won't be inflicted, unless using certain abilities. Stacks with other status effects.

Burn/Major Burn (火傷/大火傷) : Takes damage each turn. Fire-type dolls won't be inflicted, unless using certain abilities. Stacks with other status effects.
Note : The stronger version of those two will deal more damage, however it will not stack with other ailments.

Paralysis (麻痺) : Severely decreases the doll's agility. Lightning-type dolls won't be inflicted, unless using certain abilities. Stacks with other status effects.

Blind (暗闇) : Severely decreases the doll's focused shot attack power. Stacks with other status effects.

Fear (恐怖) : Severely decreases the doll's spread shot attack power. Stacks with other status effects.
Note: There are 2 types of attacks in the game, focused(集弾) and spread(散弾), each with their own attack and defense stats. Focused-type attacks are colored red and Spread-type attacks are colored blue.

Weak (衰弱) : Cannot recover health from healing skills.  Stacks with other status effects.
Note: Buffed in ver.1.30. Any healing, regenerative abilities or equipment effects are nullified. Even the skill "Continue(コンティニュー)" won't work.

Stop (停止) : Cannot act, but there are certain skills that are still usable. Disappears after 2-4 turns. Will not stack with other status effects.

By the way, your previous problem with "Touhou300", that is a glitch/bug in the game. The developers suggest player not to pick that as the starting doll since it may cause unknown effects to the game.
Ah, thank you! That helps a lot.

So it seems Toho300 is some sort of MissingNo. of this game.

I don't know why I didn't use any warrior type puppet before. They wreck trainers (unless they have puppet with resistance, of course) and random encounters. Go, Ichirin!

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #561 on: April 03, 2015, 05:21:52 PM »

Hmm, though it's best to get the patches from their websites, I guess this won't hurt.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bthgprpn9m05u
Still trying to upload the 1.10 to 1.20 patch, so wait for a while.
Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y2xr13aaoc9b6km/演舞製品版パッチ1.10以降→1.20.zip

There's a lot of Lily White on Road 6, but that would already be too far  :V

Thank you very much, I did try through their website but I was able to get the 1.20 to 1.31 patch but the 1.10 to 1.20 patch fails each time I almost finish the download.

Koog

« Reply #562 on: April 03, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »
I don't know why I didn't use any warrior type puppet before. They wreck trainers (unless they have puppet with resistance, of course) and random encounters. Go, Ichirin!
Ichirin felt so OP at the first part of the game. Then, I switched the OPness to Mai in my first run.

I got the patch to work. Just needed to reinstall.
I literally died when I saw this:
Tenshi:

Yorihime:

Hatate:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:49:39 PM by KogasaxNue »
Mwahahahahha!

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #563 on: April 04, 2015, 02:50:26 AM »
A lot of these new costumes look great! Some not so much for myself (Parsee for example, I understand what they did... but I don't like how it looks on her.) I did notice it says something 1 for the name, I would assume that there are more to come.

(Since Mai was mentioned her costume with the hood looks great!)

Koog

« Reply #564 on: April 04, 2015, 03:49:53 AM »
I'm currently uploading an album with lots of puppet palettes on it and more are on the way. I'll link the album once it finishes uploading.
EDIT:http://imgur.com/a/r4Xuk#0
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 04:05:07 AM by KogasaxNue »
Mwahahahahha!

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #565 on: April 04, 2015, 09:03:56 AM »
I'm currently uploading an album with lots of puppet palettes on it and more are on the way. I'll link the album once it finishes uploading.
EDIT:http://imgur.com/a/r4Xuk#0
Where is Miko the fabulous owl?

« Reply #566 on: April 04, 2015, 09:42:55 AM »
Has anyone managed to make an all S-rank doll?

« Reply #567 on: April 04, 2015, 11:00:01 AM »
Has anyone managed to make an all S-rank doll?
Yeah it's pretty easy to make pure S-rank dolls, there's a reincarnation guide here http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=374.0

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #568 on: April 04, 2015, 11:56:55 AM »
I just fought Seiga. Best battle in the game lol

Spoiler:
She had 6 Power Yoshika's. Every one of them used suicide move.

Which mean I can use reincarnation now! Yay! If only I knew what I can use it to...

Ok, I used it to buff Sariel. Effect is quite good, I think:

Not as good as S-rank only, but good enough for me.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:16:52 PM by LunaWillow »

Koog

« Reply #569 on: April 04, 2015, 04:23:50 PM »
Where is Miko the fabulous owl?
There's a limit of 150 images. And I still don't have all images... But I will upload them soon!
Okay! Here they are!
http://imgur.com/a/r1bEg
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:18:12 PM by KogasaxNue »
Mwahahahahha!