Author Topic: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)  (Read 274686 times)

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
Re: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)
« Reply #420 on: January 15, 2015, 02:56:45 PM »
You can get the Sukimap(スキマップ) from Chen, who is in the abandoned village, east side of Youkai Mountain.
I, personally, am really amazed that you went through everything by, um, bicycle.

Unlike its Pokemon counterpart, this 'Fly' works even in caves and buildings.
With this, you can even do things like fight Yuki, gap back to Makai, then fight Yuki again for easy grinding.
Signature

« Reply #421 on: January 15, 2015, 11:57:39 PM »
I've never had that error before. The patcher goes straight to asking me where my game is installed as long as that file exists and says
"[InstallSettings]
InstallPath=yourinstallpathhere"

Shurcle, i have the files and such all set, but i always get the the Error about the failure to locate the udm file, i'd appreciate it if I could have some help to fix this, i have it on version 1.02, and want to patch it to 1.13

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2015, 02:04:13 AM »
Shurcle, i have the files and such all set, but i always get the the Error about the failure to locate the udm file, i'd appreciate it if I could have some help to fix this, i have it on version 1.02, and want to patch it to 1.13

Technically a legit copy of the game installs into a Focuslens folder, there should be no issue with it. That is unless you tried to use a partial patch. Best thing in that case is to take your save file and save it somewhere, then reinstall the game. I'd really advise against using partial patches, if you a question just either show us a picture of something or discribe it to us. I'm more then happy to help where I can.
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2015, 05:14:53 PM »
Since I'm finally done with Hollow Ataraxia, I started the game.

It may seem redundant because everyone is so far in the game, but man, so much things done right compared to Pok?mon. The PP system is stellar compared to the usual EVs and learnset, and I'm not even half an hour in.
Also, catching seems less of a hassle.

Just to confirm, the first category of items (red) is only for selling purposes, right?

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2015, 05:22:45 PM »
Since I'm finally done with Hollow Ataraxia, I started the game.

It may seem redundant because everyone is so far in the game, but man, so much things done right compared to Pok?mon. The PP system is stellar compared to the usual EVs and learnset, and I'm not even half an hour in.
Also, catching seems less of a hassle.

Just to confirm, the first category of items (red) is only for selling purposes, right?

Don't worry, I'm not very far since I'm working on a visual location guide lol.

Yes red is for selling. However you do get items with the kanji for magic, don't sell those. I can't pull up the kanji right now (work and phone) but its the same one used in Marisa's name. That's what I look for.

Also I'd suggest you make a list of your puppets attacks and mark which ones your using so you remember what they do. The wiki has info on what they have.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #425 on: January 16, 2015, 06:16:52 PM »
I managed to make it to Mokou in a Nuzlocke run and then the level spike caught me, I got stuck with 2 puppets left and died to Marisa, left unable to even go to a PC :V

Benben is surprisingly awesome by the way. Bulky; decent typing; Drain Seed + Lullaby... she was my fallback when things went wrong. [Aaand then Mokou came out after she beat her Futo and killed her from 3/4rs despite her being tanky]

I had the mental image of my Benben having a Yuuka-sort of attitude; singing her enemies to sleep before she watched their life get sucked out of them...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:18:24 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #426 on: January 16, 2015, 06:47:02 PM »
Yo. Where can I follow the progress on the translation patch?

Sahgren

« Reply #427 on: January 16, 2015, 07:05:28 PM »
Yo. Where can I follow the progress on the translation patch?

Here. Updates are posted on a "When It's Done" basis.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #428 on: January 16, 2015, 07:33:51 PM »
Does anyone have a completed save file? I'd like to finish as much of the guide as possible since I'm stuck to needing to progress to get the info I need.

That is unless people want to help? All I need are a picture of the location name that pops up, battle background of area, then puppets found in area.

Shadnick

• Amateur Danmaku duelist
« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2015, 09:32:23 PM »
I don't want anymore a lot of dolls. Actually, I have a lot of repeated dolls and I want to give some ones to Hina. Somebody says Hina can delete your dolls if you give it to her.
One problem... : Where is Hina?
Do not confuse me. Aim a mexicano who likes to eat tacos.
If I can jump walls, I can also jump all kind of bullet-walls  :v

XDX

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2015, 10:24:16 PM »
I don't want anymore a lot of dolls. Actually, I have a lot of repeated dolls and I want to give some ones to Hina. Somebody says Hina can delete your dolls if you give it to her.
One problem... : Where is Hina?
Youkai Mountain.
Mwahahahahha!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2015, 11:17:47 PM »
Well; OHKO'ing the first Reimu encounter's Reimu feels pretty good.

[Kokoro's Water Dance into a starter Chiyuri zapping her. This is another attempt at a Nuzlocke. And yes; I had a first encounter Kokoro.]

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Shadnick

« Reply #432 on: January 17, 2015, 02:47:11 AM »
Youkai Mountain.
Dude... The Youkai Mountain uts so damn big. Well....
I was finish 2 times again the elite four.

XDX

« Reply #433 on: January 17, 2015, 03:14:18 AM »

Not quite. For some reason Repels go in there too, and one of the sell items is actually used to reincarnate puppets in the post-game. It's the one that sells for 200 and has a longer name in Japanese (assuming you can't read it). "Magical Fragments" or something like that if you have it translated.

Shadnick

« Reply #434 on: January 17, 2015, 03:26:36 AM »
Not quite. For some reason Repels go in there too, and one of the sell items is actually used to reincarnate puppets in the post-game. It's the one that sells for 200 and has a longer name in Japanese (assuming you can't read it). "Magical Fragments" or something like that if you have it translated.
Ohhhhhh..... That was the reason that why I never have any fragment :derp: I alwas sell all my stuff before defeat all trainers and raising my dolls....
dude. It could have been much T_T

XDX

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
« Reply #435 on: January 17, 2015, 06:58:46 AM »
Does anyone have a completed save file? I'd like to finish as much of the guide as possible since I'm stuck to needing to progress to get the info I need.

That is unless people want to help? All I need are a picture of the location name that pops up, battle background of area, then puppets found in area.
I can give you my saves after I get Gap Map, So you will be able to fly where you want.

I always sell that red stuff, but never a whole stack, in case somthing in it is important.

EDIT: Okay, it seems I had Gap Map the whole time.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:28:06 AM by LunaWillow »
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #436 on: January 17, 2015, 12:17:40 PM »
I can give you my saves after I get Gap Map, So you will be able to fly where you want.

I always sell that red stuff, but never a whole stack, in case somthing in it is important.

EDIT: Okay, it seems I had Gap Map the whole time.

Thank you! This really helps! I do hope that once its done it turns out the way I think it does, the test image I posted had good responses.

When I do post it please let me know if I missed any puppets on anywhere, I'll quickly get the new version out at that time.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #437 on: January 17, 2015, 02:45:09 PM »
God damnit, Iku! Your just being unfair! First you consume like 10 best seals an when I finally seal you just can't get hit! I'm keeping you in my team. My team sucks, I need to shuffle it. (only puppets that don't suck are Nazrin and Mai)

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #438 on: January 17, 2015, 02:54:55 PM »
God damnit, Iku! Your just being unfair! First you consume like 10 best seals an when I finally seal you just can't get hit! I'm keeping you in my team. My team sucks, I need to shuffle it. (only puppets that don't suck are Nazrin and Mai)

I feel so bad for my puppets, the only one I've used so far has been Alice (starter). She's so good against everything I've faced so far, not so mention that since she is slow I have terrain Genbu to switch that up. (Thank you btw for the save I really appreciate it, work will go much faster.)

Mew seeker

• Find things
« Reply #439 on: January 17, 2015, 03:11:31 PM »
Don't forget that Kanako would also know about the Outside World, and even if you think Makai maybe you'd go talk to Alice instead?

I have not seen the game's dialogue and thus cannot comment on it.
That being said, Byakuren was sealed for a while in Makai which probably explain how she stole Shinki's spellcard so it make some sense that if you want to know about Makai that you go talk to her.

You can wish for anything!

Shadnick

« Reply #440 on: January 17, 2015, 03:45:38 PM »
That being said, Byakuren was sealed for a while in Makai which probably explain how she stole Shinki's spellcard so it make some sense that if you want to know about Makai that you go talk to her.
Its not probably....  :V  Because, she might be unconscious while she was sealed in the makai. I mean, that's what I think
I can't challenge her one more time. Anyway, I'm not sure if the door in the cave behind the Myouren Shrine its available to open, or I need a special key for do that. But i'm more interested to get Yumemi, Chiyuri, Mugetsu and Gengetsu. :derp: I can't found they yet.

XDX

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #441 on: January 17, 2015, 03:51:31 PM »
By the way, after defeating Yuuka, Kanako will still bid the player good luck on returning to the outside world.
Alice comments that Koumakan wasn't the cause of the incident after all, and that she doesn't have any other ideas. She is lagging behind the times.
Signature

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #442 on: January 17, 2015, 06:10:16 PM »
What the hell, my computer just messed up with resolution of the game, so when I run it it was tiny and now quality is shitty
Can I fix it somehow?

Well, maybe not shitty, but worse than before.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 06:19:40 PM by LunaWillow »

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #443 on: January 17, 2015, 06:36:41 PM »
What the hell, my computer just messed up with resolution of the game, so when I run it it was tiny and now quality is shitty
Can I fix it somehow?

Well, maybe not shitty, but worse than before.

try double clicking the game window in the center that increases its size.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #444 on: January 17, 2015, 07:15:33 PM »
try double clicking the game window in the center that increases its size.
Thanks! Now it's good quality again.

Miko, let me catch you please. I'm trying 10 minutes and I only get Seiga, Futo and Tojiko.

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #445 on: January 17, 2015, 08:09:20 PM »
Should I Repeat that time when I used 20+ seals against Shinki?? -.-
Mwahahahahha!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #446 on: January 17, 2015, 10:15:49 PM »
*Is still Nuzlockeing*

*Myouren Temple Graveyard*

*First Encounter Yuyuko*

Not bad.

*Gets to Akyuu PC*

*S in HP and Spread Attack*
*+ Spread Attack nature*

WHAT IS THIS LUCK

« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2015, 01:17:27 AM »

I didn't say it made no sense, I said that it was competing with a variety of options that make exactly as much sense.

« Reply #448 on: January 18, 2015, 04:35:05 AM »
But i'm more interested to get Yumemi, Chiyuri, Mugetsu and Gengetsu. :derp: I can't found they yet.

Try Route 2 for the first 2 and Route 8 for the other 2.

Shadnick

« Reply #449 on: January 19, 2015, 04:41:40 AM »
Try Route 2 for the first 2 and Route 8 for the other 2.
Thanks, buddy. I was found Yumemi and Chiyuri. But, actually, I dont have any idea about wich route its one, I don't have translate already the game. Only Kana, Gengetsu and Mugetsu to complete my dex

XDX