Author Topic: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)  (Read 274545 times)

Colticide

• Awoo!~
Re: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2015, 05:00:39 AM »
For those who might not be in the know but There is a 1.13 update for the game found here: http://www.fo-lens.net/gn_enbu/download.html
Don't worry about not having the other patches, this one contains all of them and will patch them in for you.

In other news the translation patch is almost done, on when it will exactly hit, I have no idea, but it's all coming together nicely and hopefully will be out soon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:33:31 AM by Colticide »
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2015, 07:27:25 AM »
New patch again? They're patching it like crazy! I hope this patch will finally work. I still play on 1.00. I tried changing language to Japanese, but it didn't help much...

Anyway, I went to Myohiga that apparently was right in front of me after going out of Hell. Chen gave me an item. I'll see what it does later.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #392 on: January 12, 2015, 07:39:14 AM »
Well for me since I let the game install where it needed to, I just run the patcher and it works fine. If you installed it somewhere else then your gonna have to get your Focaslens folder in game folder, then running the patcher should work.

So I've been going through my current teams moves and actually using them effectively. Been using the PDP Wiki to make a list of all of their moves up to level 24 before style change so I can plan out where I want to take them. That's when I noticed Akyuu, I'm in love with Akyuu! On normal, curiosity isn't useful at all, but seeing slow tempo made me all giddy! You always go last but you only take 0.9 damage, not only does this help her move Vision (Takes the move the opponent is going to use and multiplies its power by 1.5. If you do not go first.) but if you do need to attack first she has Overlay which is a priority move. (sadly Light so with some puppets it would work on like Absorbent Shou)

Oh and then assist Akyuu is Shedinja incarnate. I love this game!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:52:06 AM by Colticide »

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #393 on: January 12, 2015, 03:30:30 PM »
Yay! I'm in Garden of Sun. That means, that I'm going to catch Raiko soon!
Also, my Mai has 92 level. I think I'm prepared to fight Reimu.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I went through everything! Suzuran Hill, Garden of Sun, I catched my Raiko... And then the game crashed at the fight with trainer... Now I need to do it all over again.... sob sob....

EDIT2: Finally, after a lot of time I'm again where the game crashed. Nazrin deafeted Yuuka with like no problem. I hope it won't crash this time...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 08:00:53 PM by LunaWillow »

shurcle

• You can nom on yourself sometimes!
« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2015, 12:15:39 AM »
I'm somewhat confused about the progression about this game.
It seems youkai mountain is the natural progression after getting surf, but I wanted to check tree I could find for hidden loot.
There is an frozen cave in the middle of the misty lake(which is smaller than I expected) and a path down back into the forest of magic. I've managed to more or less explore through the entire area and went into the road of reconsideration(?). The levels suggest I'm suppose to go here first before the youkai mountain, but honestly I don't think I can trust doujin games to put much effort into balancing.

I've read the icy cave is postgame content but I kind of want to check it out sooner rather than later to find loot I may miss.

edit: seems its a dead end with a purple tree. Oh well. Got a yukari with basically full D stats so thats good.(?)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:12:19 AM by shurcle »

Shadnick

• Amateur Danmaku duelist
« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2015, 02:10:51 AM »
Where are Yumemi, Chiyuri, Gengentsu and Mugetsu?
If somebody show me how to get thos dolls and make a trade, I will give a good doll :)
Do not confuse me. Aim a mexicano who likes to eat tacos.
If I can jump walls, I can also jump all kind of bullet-walls  :v

XDX

« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2015, 03:05:09 AM »
I'm somewhat confused about the progression about this game.
It seems youkai mountain is the natural progression after getting surf, but I wanted to check tree I could find for hidden loot.
There is an frozen cave in the middle of the misty lake(which is smaller than I expected) and a path down back into the forest of magic. I've managed to more or less explore through the entire area and went into the road of reconsideration(?). The levels suggest I'm suppose to go here first before the youkai mountain, but honestly I don't think I can trust doujin games to put much effort into balancing.

I've read the icy cave is postgame content but I kind of want to check it out sooner rather than later to find loot I may miss.

edit: seems its a dead end with a purple tree. Oh well. Got a yukari with basically full D stats so thats good.(?)

The ice cave is blocked until after you beat the game. You're just not allowed to go any further (they remove a rock in your way). The rest of the Forest of Magic and Muenzuka are totally optional, but they're at about the right level for you to explore immediately after getting the boat.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2015, 03:55:39 AM »
Anyone know what Terrains do?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2015, 05:48:14 AM »
From the Japanese wiki :
青龍 : Ignores type advantages/disadvantages, except for 'No effect'.
朱雀 : HP healing instead deals damage, except for some skills and abilities.
白虎 : Skills will always hit, but cannot be a critical hit, except for some skills.
玄武 : Turn order based on dolls' speed will be reversed. (Priority and abilities like 'Slow Tempo' still works as normal)

Don't really know if it's correct. Don't even know if 青龍 + Assist Akyuu is something different.

EDIT : It was from the manual from the official site, so I think it will surely be correct.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:24:35 AM by Sungho »
Signature

« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2015, 06:32:52 AM »
That would be hilarious if something like that works. But hey, I think it only lasts 5 turns...

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2015, 07:34:16 AM »
From the Japanese wiki :
青龍 : Ignores type advantages/disadvantages, except for 'No effect'.
朱雀 : HP healing instead deals damage, except for some skills and abilities.
白虎 : Skills will always hit, but cannot be a critical hit, except for some skills.
玄武 : Turn order based on dolls' speed will be reversed. (Priority and abilities like 'Slow Tempo' still works as normal)

Don't really know if it's correct. Don't even know if 青龍 + Assist Akyuu is something different.

EDIT : It was from the manual from the official site, so I think it will surely be correct.

Oh thank you very much!

Terrain (Seiryuu) 青龍 : Ignores type advantages/disadvantages, except for 'No effect'.
Terrain (Suzaku) 朱雀 : HP healing instead deals damage, except for some skills and abilities.
Terrain (Byakko) 白虎 : Skills will always hit, but cannot be a critical hit, except for some skills.
Terrain (Genbu) 玄武 : Turn order based on dolls' speed will be reversed. (Priority and abilities like 'Slow Tempo' still works as normal)

Ok added the English names to them so in case anyone is running with the wiki or something, having this really helps me out!

The Akyuu thing looks interesting, is anyone in the situation to test this out?

« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2015, 12:43:01 PM »
The Akyuu thing looks interesting, is anyone in the situation to test this out?

I just tried it out, and yes she does get a few (3) turns of invulnerability to attacks, which might be enough to do some damage with miasma (toxic) and squall (whirlwind)

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2015, 04:01:58 PM »
Okay, I deafeted Medicine, Yuuka and Tsukumo sisters. Now what? Giant Suika still doesn't want me to get through.

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2015, 11:56:37 PM »
Okay, I deafeted Medicine, Yuuka and Tsukumo sisters. Now what? Giant Suika still doesn't want me to get through.

Go talk to Byakuren. The clue for this is pretty vague: Yuuka tells you to talk to someone who "knows about other worlds". You're supposed to think Makai, I guess, but there are plenty of other worlds in Touhou so I just went around talking to everyone.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #404 on: January 14, 2015, 02:03:16 AM »
ARRG! Seija just used something and ended the battle! I know Koakuma coming up does the same, any ideas how to stop them from running?

« Reply #405 on: January 14, 2015, 02:28:51 AM »
ARRG! Seija just used something and ended the battle! I know Koakuma coming up does the same, any ideas how to stop them from running?

There are a number of abilities that stop puppets from running away, but I doubt you have any yet (you might have Assist Chen's Adverse Wind, I guess). Personally I just got lucky though. If you can defeat them in one hit then all you need is for their first turn not to run, and for the thread to hit.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #406 on: January 14, 2015, 03:15:09 AM »
I thought that too but with how rare Seija is and how often she uses her move it get's hard to rely on luck.

I did however get a answer from a member of the Puppet Play forums as a answer!

Seija's move is a Roar clone, so puppets with Iron Resolve (Kurumi and Elly are nearby and both get it) can block it. Koakuma however uses Changeling, which causes her to escape; you'll want something with Dark-absorption (Dark Clothing Defense Rumia and Negative Aura Murasa forms are the easiest to get) to stop it from working. If you're not nuzlocking though, both puppets are fairly common in the areas they appear so you're probably best off just throwing a seal turn 1 and one-shotting it on turn 2.

So now I'm off to get my Elly out of the box.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #407 on: January 14, 2015, 06:49:14 AM »
Go talk to Byakuren. The clue for this is pretty vague: Yuuka tells you to talk to someone who "knows about other worlds". You're supposed to think Makai, I guess, but there are plenty of other worlds in Touhou so I just went around talking to everyone.
Oh, that makes sense. I didn't really read the dialogues. I don't understand Japanese. Thanks.

« Reply #408 on: January 14, 2015, 11:55:40 AM »

Why in the world would the makers assume players will think of Makai? The most obvious person would be Yukari for knowing about the outside world. Other more obvious choices would be Kaguya or Eirin, who knows about the moon. Makai is a bit less obvious. But I guess given the context that Yuuka is saying this, you are supposed to think Makai?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #409 on: January 14, 2015, 12:33:42 PM »
It's really bizarre. Even Akyuu says she doesn't know about other worlds. Marisa and Reimu respectively leaves for Meikai and Tenkai for similar reasons.
I was only able to guess it because the order somewhat follows the chronological order of the official games.
Signature

« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2015, 01:10:47 PM »
Why in the world would the makers assume players will think of Makai? The most obvious person would be Yukari for knowing about the outside world. Other more obvious choices would be Kaguya or Eirin, who knows about the moon. Makai is a bit less obvious. But I guess given the context that Yuuka is saying this, you are supposed to think Makai?

Don't forget that Kanako would also know about the Outside World, and even if you think Makai maybe you'd go talk to Alice instead?

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #411 on: January 14, 2015, 07:58:43 PM »
I'm in Makai now. Mai is level 100, Nazrin's pretty close to that too. I caught Shinki and Sariel.

Shadnick

« Reply #412 on: January 15, 2015, 01:24:10 AM »
I was noticed about one item that can give your puppet a 50% more experience when she win a battle.
But.... I don't know what I need to do (or if I was get already) an what is the traduction in japanese.
Somebody knows? :ohdear:

XDX

« Reply #413 on: January 15, 2015, 01:30:08 AM »
I was noticed about one item that can give your puppet a 50% more experience when she win a battle.
But.... I don't know what I need to do (or if I was get already) an what is the traduction in japanese.
Somebody knows? :ohdear:

I don't fully understand your question, but if your asking where to get the item that boosts your experience, Kanako gives it to you after you fight her (which you can do the first time you get to the Moriya Shrine). You can also get a better 100% boost version from Suwako after you beat the game.

Shadnick

« Reply #414 on: January 15, 2015, 01:52:54 AM »
I don't fully understand your question, but if your asking where to get the item that boosts your experience, Kanako gives it to you after you fight her (which you can do the first time you get to the Moriya Shrine). You can also get a better 100% boost version from Suwako after you beat the game.
thanks  ....but.... I don't know which item is .
I can't understand japanese and I need to know the name of the item in the original language.
again, thanks anyway

XDX

« Reply #415 on: January 15, 2015, 02:39:27 AM »
thanks  ....but.... I don't know which item is .
I can't understand japanese and I need to know the name of the item in the original language.
again, thanks anyway

It's called 戦闘の教範.

Shadnick

« Reply #416 on: January 15, 2015, 03:25:46 AM »
It's called 戦闘の教範.
Thanks, buddy. I was have already two of those ones XD
really Suwako have the item ? Anyway. I'll just make another  team. Because this one that I have, its pretty ineffective against the elite four. I don't know why the hell those puppets can make me a 1 hit K.O . My dolls make an effective hit and its not enought to K.O. by 1 Hit. dude!~
And, again, thank you ;)

XDX

« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2015, 06:40:14 AM »
Don't forget that Kanako would also know about the Outside World, and even if you think Makai maybe you'd go talk to Alice instead?

Yeah, their choice and wording is bizarre. There is also Yumemi and Chiyuri, and Mugetsu and Gengetsu. But I don't know if they are characters in this game.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2015, 06:54:38 AM »
Yeah, their choice and wording is bizarre. There is also Yumemi and Chiyuri, and Mugetsu and Gengetsu. But I don't know if they are characters in this game.

Everyone is in the game!

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
« Reply #419 on: January 15, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »
I defeated Shinki with Mai only. That's hilarious. Yumeko gave me much more problem than her master.
Question: What now? I've heard that you get Gap Map from Yukari, but I don't now when. Do I have it? Or do I need to do something else? Are doors to the Great Mausoleum finally open?