Author Topic: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)  (Read 274594 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »

@w@ I was wondering where all these adorable little sprites were coming from, and even better that there's a Chen one for the taking!

I thought this game was only a demo, but I think I'll look into playing it now if it's a full release, and see what of the patches I can get working on here.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2015, 05:14:44 PM »
Well i can't find Zun so i can have my starter so here are a few screenshots which i think are relevant.
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2015, 06:44:50 PM »
Beaten Sanae by the skin of my teeth due to a lucky burn my Rika managed to get off on Speed Sanae before dying and me just stalling thankfully it was just a teensy bit of health she had left. I'm now heading toward who knows where...
Go and beat Kanako.
Mwahahahahha!

Koog

« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2015, 07:38:16 PM »
Spoiler:
Underground after Village
Spoiler:
Suzuran Hill

Medicine - common
Reisen - less common
Eirin - less common
Daiyousei too. Less common.
Mwahahahahha!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2015, 08:08:30 PM »
Go and beat Kanako.
Funny thing I know who I'm using against Kanako and it's Sukuna thanks to me exposing their Steel weakness on Sanae's own just gotta train her and plus I'm distracted by one of my favorite 3 games that I got from a steam sale before I go and see the Circus.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Koog

« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
WOW! Yuuka's song is great! I loved it. She also changed the life of living in a huge mansion to live in a small and cute house.
Mwahahahahha!

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2015, 08:37:14 PM »
WOW! Yuuka's song is great! I loved it. She also changed the life of living in a huge mansion to live in a small and cute house.

You know the name of her song in the file? I really want to listen!
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

Koog

« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2015, 08:48:45 PM »
You know the name of her song in the file? I really want to listen!
it's nksB4. It's great!
Also Rika for queen of crits!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:50:46 PM by KogasaxNue »
Mwahahahahha!

Sahgren

« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2015, 08:52:57 PM »
Well i can't find Zun so i can have my starter so here are a few screenshots which i think are relevant.

It looks like you're using the 1.0X demo, which only allows you to have Reimu as a starter. The 2.02 demo and full release have Maribel and Renko in a different spot and ZUN added to the second screenshot.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #279 on: January 04, 2015, 09:27:37 PM »
it's nksB4. It's great!
Also Rika for queen of crits!

Oh the pc98 one! I was thinking of her pofv one.

« Reply #280 on: January 04, 2015, 09:29:38 PM »
It looks like you're using the 1.0X demo, which only allows you to have Reimu as a starter. The 2.02 demo and full release have Maribel and Renko in a different spot and ZUN added to the second screenshot.

No i am using the full version, alas i solved the problem with a little help form Touhou Puppet Play Forums.
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS

Koog

« Reply #281 on: January 04, 2015, 09:54:46 PM »
Well, I can make some gifs but they are small...

Of course I had to make my current team.
Mwahahahahha!

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2015, 10:13:36 PM »
Well, I can make some gifs but they are small...

Of course I had to make my current team.

....the heck? Is just a "wind" effect or Eiki basically shakes her butt? O_o

Koog

« Reply #283 on: January 04, 2015, 10:22:39 PM »
Lol the second.
EDIT:
Here's Yuuka:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:13:56 PM by KogasaxNue »
Mwahahahahha!

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #284 on: January 04, 2015, 11:50:37 PM »

I'm fine with it, Eiki-sama just showing she has moves!

Lol the second.
EDIT:
Here's Yuuka:

What size are your gifs in? Also these small ones gives me an idea on "trainer" cards...

Koog

« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2015, 12:13:28 AM »
What size are your gifs in? Also these small ones gives me an idea on "trainer" cards...
They're just as big as they show in their file.
Mwahahahahha!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #286 on: January 05, 2015, 05:36:30 AM »
I should really update the first post!

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #287 on: January 05, 2015, 11:04:43 AM »
If you, for some reason, like to get perfect Individual Values for a doll,
you should save up on 魔力の欠片 (things that sell for 200 yen, its description does hint that it might have other uses).

I'll post more when I get more of these.
Signature

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2015, 12:57:28 PM »
Well now it feels like PDP might get a tier list. Found this on the Puppet play forums. Personally I only found about 2 or 3 puppets I had planned on using before seeing this.

"This is a list of puppets that seem really powerful, to the point where every team needs to dedicate their strategy to beating them, or which might have a very undesirable effect on the game by existing (Moody comes to mind). When/if stuff is being investigated, perhaps interesting to look here first. As moveset information is not fully available yet this should be taken as a tentative list, additional puppets are to be added and removed as more information becomes available and playtest data is gathered. In most cases, it seems that the 'ability' of the puppet is the thing that is most worrisome, there are a few really good ones.

Nimble

Nimble as an ability doubles a statistic. Doubling a statistic is the same as adding a whole lot of BST to your puppet, effectively 50 plus the value of the stat being doubled.

Power Sakuya

Nimble gives her effective 635 BST, but she can't carry items. She outspeeds almost anything, the exceptions being weather puppets, Yamame, and her own Speed variant, and has an excellent 135 base ATK (only 8 puppets have higher attack). Also has a good movepool, with several coverage options, and of course access to stat-enhancement to top it all off.

Power Yamame

Moody

Moody raises stats by +1 each turn. Since the stat being raised is random, it could be evasion. If it is evasion, Moody can cause a lot of trouble, becoming a truly unrivalled stalling ability. It is present on 5 puppets. Especially Suwako, Kokoro, and Komachi seem dangerous users.

Speed Suwako
Power Komachi
Defense Kokoro
Defense Kotohime
Assist Kosuzu

Up Tempo

The TPDP equivalent of Speed Boost, this ability instantly landed Blaziken into Ubers when added to it. Speed Boost was previously only attainable by the very fragile and otherwise quite useless Ninjask, which ended up being a popular lead anyway because of it. Anything with access to speed boost and especially also Backup Plan is automatically suspect. This ability is present on 6 puppets. Notice how 4 of these are power forms which have high damage output. These are dangerous in particular when they have access to attack boosts and/or backup plan:

Speed Miko
Power Rin
Power Kana
Power Cirno
Power Mystia
Assist Merlin

Boundary Blurrer / Power Mary

Present only on Power Mary, Boundary Blurrer doubles 4 statistics in all weather conditions, giving her a 675 effective BST in weather. If weather happens to be somewhat prevalent, Mary might be 'too good', her power is comparable to that of legends in Pokemon. Her Illusion typing gives her only 2 weaknesses, one of which is her own type.

Assist Satori

She is basically Wobbuffet. Assist Satori vs. Assist Satori will never end, and she can pretty much wall and lock a very high percentage of the puppets, generally getting a 2-1 trade.

Vanishing Act

If Evasion Clause is standardized, Vanishing Act might be criticized as well. Note that it is only present on four puppets, none of which are actually defensive by nature.

Power Remilia
Speed Remilia
Power Wriggle
Assist Wriggle

Divine Protection

Divine Protection is another interesting ability with a lot of potential. Many stat-boosting moves exist that also lower another stat because they would be unfair otherwise. This ability also synergises with Moody.There is only one user.

Speed Sanae

High Stats

While stats are less variable than they are in pokemon, the puppets do vary in stat total from about 450 (barring a few exceptions with abilities to counteract it) to 600.

Shinki

Both Power and Speed Shinki have a BST of 600, which is the third highest in the game. (Two puppets have a BST of 630, but they have a crippling ability that will probably prevent them from ever seeing much play in either case.). Furthermore, All-Weather and Dark Clothing are both interesting abilities.

Fast and powerful

Puppets have a rather unique combination of very high speed and very high attack. Most other puppets with 120+ attack are slow. Depending on the movesets available, they might cause overcentralization. A comparable pokemon would be Garchomp.

Speed Tojiko
Speed Gengetsu
Speed Yorihime"

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #289 on: January 05, 2015, 01:09:56 PM »
Update 1.10 is out.

More changes in this one that in the other ones.

I really ought to start this game now that I'm done with ORAS until the next tournament...

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »
I've still yet to even update the installed game... Up to 1.05 was grammar errors, wonder if this is a balance patch?

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2015, 01:42:58 PM »
Since some skills and abilities are mentioned in the changelog, most likely.

It also looks like they found something else to patch right after that, so 1.11 incoming soon.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2015, 02:05:55 PM »
Since some skills and abilities are mentioned in the changelog, most likely.

It also looks like they found something else to patch right after that, so 1.11 incoming soon.

It mentions something about communications? Not fully sure.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2015, 05:58:24 PM »
HA! I win Kanako with what my Speed Tojiko one shots her Power Sanae and gets a status effect off on Speed Suwako before I was forced to switch out to Speed Miko who successfully stalls out her ground attack danmaku, also Kanako's speed Suwako has moody. Then her Power Kanako was a pain in the ass due to her AI's attacks switching to any of my Puppets weakness too bad her luck ran out when she faced my Speed Tojiko who was just spamming the Thunder Sword danmaku attack also healing items are on the credit list too.  :V

Anyone know where I can find a Yukari puppet, also can someone please tell [Y]oukai[J]esus to update the front page with the new information from the pages about some of the locations and Touhous that can be found please if you can?

Very uncommon moment with Cave of Kappa Valley is a Seiga
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:18:10 PM by MewMewHeart »

Koog

« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2015, 07:19:12 PM »
Anyone know where I can find a Yukari puppet, also can someone please tell [Y]oukai[J]esus to update the front page with the new information from the pages about some of the locations and Touhous that can be found please if you can?
Yukari is rare in Muenzuka 2nd part.
Mwahahahahha!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2015, 08:32:54 PM »
Roger, I'll go back there when I'm done looking for a Marisa.

Whew exploring the second Forest of Magic is a chore, I wish they had a map feature.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:13:23 PM by MewMewHeart »

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2015, 09:58:06 PM »

Muenzuka first part is actually the Road of Reconsidering, but I dunno if that's an easier way to differentiate the two...

Fighting Kanako is actually optional, but you do get a held item that increases exp gained by 1.5x (i think, according to my friends anyway)

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

Koog

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2015, 10:10:12 PM »
Muenzuka first part is actually the Road of Reconsidering, but I dunno if that's an easier way to differentiate the two...

Fighting Kanako is actually optional, but you do get a held item that increases exp gained by 1.5x (i think, according to my friends anyway)
Really? I thought it was obligatory due to the song.
Mwahahahahha!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2015, 10:33:23 PM »
Bah Yukari hunting is a chore.... OOOOOOOOOOR NEVERMIND, now to go find out where the heck to go next.

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2015, 10:34:42 PM »
Colticide, could you please make a Yukari? I figured a Yukari animated gif would fit a name like UnidentifiedPhantasm :)