Author Topic: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)  (Read 274538 times)

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Re: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Touhoumon)
« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2015, 11:33:20 PM »
Character limit for nicknaming a Puppet is 10 letters apparently.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2015, 11:40:06 PM »
Apparently I'm lost in Muenzuka. I'm in front of a huge tree. Does this mean it's a dead-end?
Mwahahahahha!

Iris Hunter

• Touhoumaniac
« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2015, 11:50:42 PM »
i encountered aya,and fought with meiling.
what now?

« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2015, 12:39:52 AM »
How do you fullscreen? Also there is already a rough translation you can apply. Simple  " save image as " the name in black and to it's proper destinations. For graphical interfaces go here: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=357.0 granted not all of them are done, and it WILL take a bit of time to overwrite the corresponding file. VERY Rough translated script ( not all of it ) : http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=364.0.  Items: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=368.0. Abilities: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=360.0. Translated Doll Name:  http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=361.0.
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #214 on: January 03, 2015, 01:02:02 AM »
Really not sure why they translated it to touhou PDP, its actually fantasy PDP. I wonder if its so it can be identified easier. Also someone is getting me the game soon! I think sometime tomorrow. I have no idea on a starter!?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:04:01 AM by Colticide »
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

shurcle

• You can nom on yourself sometimes!
« Reply #215 on: January 03, 2015, 01:03:15 AM »
How do you fullscreen? Also there is already a rough translation you can apply. Simple  " save image as " the name in black and to it's proper destinations. For graphical interfaces go here: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=357.0 granted not all of them are done, and it WILL take a bit of time to overwrite the corresponding file. VERY Rough translated script ( not all of it ) : http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=364.0.  Items: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=368.0. Abilities: http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=360.0. Translated Doll Name:  http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=361.0.
How do you recompile the .arc files?

1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS

shurcle

« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2015, 01:40:32 AM »
The game just runs straight off the folder no problem? Unexpectedly low security.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:42:17 AM by shurcle »

« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2015, 01:59:33 AM »
The game just runs straight off the folder no problem? Unexpectedly low security.

Well it makes things easier ESPECIALLY when comparing Touhou Fantasy Puppet Dance Performance's security to the Touhou Fantasy Maiden Wars or Devil of Decline security. And it works without a problem, at least for me ( except the dialoge rough translation ).

« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2015, 02:51:27 AM »
I completely forgot! The folks translating this didn't put the demo interface translations in a the translated interface threads... so they are in the demo translation thread over here ( they also work for the full version ).  http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=303.0 trust me over here are important interfaces that aren't in the graphical one for the full version but these also work for the full version!

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2015, 03:16:12 AM »
Spoiler:
Cave to Makai

Hijiri - less common
Yuugenmagan - kinda rare
Yuuka - less common
Elis - rare
Sara - common
Sariel - rare
Reimu - less common
Marisa - less common
Mima - rare

Spoiler:
Provincial Makai City
Rarity estimates are more vague for this one

Sara
Luize - common
Alice
Mai - less common
Yuki - less common
Yumeko - less rare
Shinki - rare

I have a completed list of characters now except for the moon people. Haven't found them yet, I guess they are in another hidden area in the Bamboo Forest or something. The Eientei residents haven't had any useful information.
Spoiler:
Or Yukari sends you to the moon after you fight her but haven't done that yet.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 03:18:01 AM by Yookie »

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2015, 03:57:46 AM »
Um Yookie, Hijiri can be found in the Myouren temple grass also she's less common there too.

Also... THIS FLANDRE RUNNING AROUND CRAP IS MAKING MY HEAD SPIN. >____< I'm trying to grind to knock Remilia down just uuuuuuuuugh Flandre stop running around I already lost 100lbs running around in the mansion.

Current Party: Assist Eirin, Speed Tojiko, Speed Miko, Speed Futo, Power Reisen, and Power Rika.

Speedy Taoists for the win <3

Edit: SO HAPPY Speed Miko survived Remilia's Power Mini version of herself and one-shotted her YES TAKE THAT REMILIA, also she is the Name changing npc after you beat her.

Edit 2: Now to wonder where the heck do I go after beating Remilia and encountering Aya any information would be helpful.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:08:03 AM by MewMewHeart »

Ranmilia

• Multiple Intelligencial Yggdrasil Unit
« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2015, 08:20:16 AM »
Just to fill it in, Raiko is a rare encounter on the route after Garden of the Sun, where Benben, Yatsuhashi and Seija are also found.  Toyohime and Yorihime are very rare in the area south of the Misty Lake where Orange and Rinnosuke can be encountered.  (Yes, that's a pretty random spot for them.  They might be somewhere around Eientei as well, I dunno.)

« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2015, 08:36:29 AM »
I have just finished my small contribution towards the translation progress of this game... what was that contribution? Why translating the file named StandName!

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2015, 08:55:10 AM »
I have just finished my small contribution towards the translation progress of this game... what was that contribution? Why translating the file named StandName!

I didn't know touhoumons have Stands......  :V

I want to thank and curse you all at the same time: thank for the effort in mapping out the game and the translation, curse because you makes me want to play the game but i want to wait until it's translated and do a blind nuzlocke of it!  :D

« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2015, 09:05:44 AM »

I want to thank and curse you all at the same time: thank for the effort in mapping out the game and the translation, curse because you makes me want to play the game but i want to wait until it's translated and do a blind nuzlocke of it!  :D

Actually my only contribution so far was translating a csv file, which wasn't that hard honestly and i also don't play the game because i want to wait until the translation is finished.

I love the stands character images they are so cute  :3

Here's a few of them ( black background is a formating issue )
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:32:17 AM by UnidentifiedPhantasm »

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2015, 09:07:41 AM »

Well we all know who Sakuya has as her stand. :D

Well looking the the forums the translation is on it looks to be going pretty quickly. I'm not even sure what I could help with but image editing, but all the important ones are already done.

Actually my only contribution so far was translating a csv file, which wasn't that hard honestly

I love the stands character images they are so cute  :3

Here's a few of them ( black background is a formating issue )

The best thing is that this shows EVERY character in a art style that isn't in Alphes, that and the sprites are great. I'm very much sensing RPG maker use, hell I really want to use these! (Plus dat music!)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:11:33 AM by Colticide »

« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2015, 09:18:51 AM »
Well we all know who Sakuya has as her stand. :D

Well looking the the forums the translation is on it looks to be going pretty quickly. I'm not even sure what I could help with but image editing, but all the important ones are already done.

The best thing is that this shows EVERY character in a art style that isn't in Alphes, that and the sprites are great. I'm very much sensing RPG maker use, hell I really want to use these! (Plus dat music!)

It's true the translation for the full version has started 5 days ago and they are already done with gn_dat1 and almost done with gn_dat3 ( remember gn_dat2 is music ) , granted they ported some resources they made for the demo version which is compatible with the full version which speed up things considerably. The art is very cute  :3 reminds me of Pokemon X and Y as well as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire trainer artwork that shows up before you fight them!

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2015, 09:31:24 AM »
Well... I'd say these are closer but still its in an actual game and not just fanart.

« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2015, 09:35:11 AM »
Well... I'd say these are closer but still its in an actual game and not just fanart.

Is this fanart or from the actual game?

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #230 on: January 03, 2015, 09:48:11 AM »

Just fanart, but it's got every character as well, Yukari is the campion in the set, they look cool as hell. A few forum members have them as avatars.

« Reply #231 on: January 03, 2015, 09:58:46 AM »
Just fanart, but it's got every character as well, Yukari is the campion in the set, they look cool as hell. A few forum members have them as avatars.

Oh okay.

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #232 on: January 03, 2015, 11:14:44 AM »
In the bamboo forest there's an alternate path (besides reaching eientei and or mokou's house) that leads to this shaded area that has reisen II and the two moon people (and also a TM/spellcard) but you need cut to access it (there are tree bushes in the way)

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

shurcle

« Reply #233 on: January 03, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
It can be in the actual game with a little editing. :)

I keep forgetting I shouldn't send nue out to fight nazrin. It'll save me a couple trips to heal. Still obsessively cataloging doll encounter rates rather than making actual progress in the game. Not happy until I get a sample size of at least 50. I heard flandre is sitting somewhere between 1/100 or 1/200 encounters? That's going to be fun.

pasu

« Reply #234 on: January 03, 2015, 01:40:52 PM »
It can be in the actual game with a little editing. :)

I keep forgetting I shouldn't send nue out to fight nazrin. It'll save me a couple trips to heal. Still obsessively cataloging doll encounter rates rather than making actual progress in the game. Not happy until I get a sample size of at least 50. I heard flandre is sitting somewhere between 1/100 or 1/200 encounters? That's going to be fun.

Personally I found her maybe at a 1/50 rate, I was in the basement for a long while :V

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #235 on: January 03, 2015, 08:38:55 PM »
In the bamboo forest there's an alternate path (besides reaching eientei and or mokou's house) that leads to this shaded area that has reisen II and the two moon people (and also a TM/spellcard) but you need cut to access it (there are tree bushes in the way)
Do you know the way to the alternate path?

Also... I still need help finding out where to go next after beating Meiling and encountering Aya.

Question: Do I have to beat Flandre also?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:16:19 PM by MewMewHeart »

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #236 on: January 03, 2015, 08:50:22 PM »
Finally getting started! But ... now I've no idea who to pick as a starter or to even use on my end game team, I try and come up with 6 but then I see a common weakness but then I want to use more then I can use... dammit why touhou! Why you make me have favorites!? At least in pokemon I can commonly pick 6 and don't care who else I use...

pasu

« Reply #237 on: January 03, 2015, 09:31:43 PM »
Finally getting started! But ... now I've no idea who to pick as a starter or to even use on my end game team, I try and come up with 6 but then I see a common weakness but then I want to use more then I can use... dammit why touhou! Why you make me have favorites!? At least in pokemon I can commonly pick 6 and don't care who else I use...

That's the fun of clearing a game with the added difficulty of using 'mons you like! A few of my 2humons can get wiped by Reimu/Remilia but t-that's the fun of using your waifus, r-right

Do you know the way to the alternate path?

Also... I still need help finding out where to go next after beating Meiling and encountering Aya.

Question: Do I have to beat Flandre also?

down up down left left right up right up up down up = Eientei
down up down left left right up left = empty house (mokou's house, find her there post-game for a battle)
down up down left left right up right up down = trees (you need the Cut item from Eirin) = a TM and moon 2hus puppets in the grass

Asking around, no one has actually caught Flan yet and she's probably a post-game battle just like the other EX bosses (probably) so just clear Remi and get to Youkai Mountain

« Reply #238 on: January 03, 2015, 09:44:50 PM »

I have a basic idea of who i will pick:

Speed Marisa or Defense Reimu
Defense Shinmyoumaru Sakuna or Assist or Defense Satori
Power Kokoro
Assist Eirin or Speed Futo
Power Orin or
Power Mokou or Power Utsuho or Speed Byakuren or Power Miko

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #239 on: January 03, 2015, 10:11:01 PM »
That's the fun of clearing a game with the added difficulty of using 'mons you like! A few of my 2humons can get wiped by Reimu/Remilia but t-that's the fun of using your waifus, r-right

down up down left left right up right up up down up = Eientei
down up down left left right up left = empty house (mokou's house, find her there post-game for a battle)
down up down left left right up right up down = trees (you need the Cut item from Eirin) = a TM and moon 2hus puppets in the grass

Asking around, no one has actually caught Flan yet and she's probably a post-game battle just like the other EX bosses (probably) so just clear Remi and get to Youkai Mountain
Thanks Pasu and how do I get to Youkai Mountain by the way that's my last dumb question and I'll be done.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:15:58 PM by MewMewHeart »