Author Topic: What If... v 5.0  (Read 190160 times)

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
Re: What If... v 5.0
« Reply #570 on: October 01, 2015, 12:55:16 AM »
The Belmonts better have something else prepared in case they have to deal with Dracula's daughter (Remilia).

I'm not particularly good at this thread. I am truly sorry.

You can ask any question as long as it makes sense and is family friendly. Also, have you ever heard of such things as crossovers?

What if we are all actually in Gensokyo the whole time?
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #571 on: October 01, 2015, 03:14:32 AM »
Kosuzu would definitely take up Kyubey's offer regardless of reason, but probably would wind up turning into a Witch and getting killed off... if she doesn't get exterminated by Reimu for basically throwing away her humanity (depending on whether Madoka-style magical girls still count as human or not). I don't think Akyuu would even take up the offer unless someone important to her's involved. Like Kosuzu, for example.

What if there was an actual Castlevania X Touhou crossover (as in, the characters from both series end up meeting instead of elements of one influencing the other's universe like in the Komajou Densetsu series)?

"Belmonts vs. Remi. Buy your tickets now. Tickets available at Moriya Shrine."

On an unrelated note, the Witches in Madoka are very close to the Heartless from KH.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #572 on: October 01, 2015, 07:58:16 AM »
What if we are all actually in Gensokyo the whole time?

Then the Gensokyo we know and love is actually a pocket dimension inside a pocket dimension??? Somebody help me i can't process this :(

What if ZUN was your father?

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #573 on: October 01, 2015, 02:24:47 PM »
I would feel even more special than I do.

What if Gensokyo Warriors (i. e. Dynasty Warriors x Touhou)?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:53:25 PM by Goomba98 »

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #574 on: October 03, 2015, 01:17:19 AM »
A rather fun, potentially genre-mixing game : o

If Sakuya was a social link in a TouhouxPersona fangame, which arcana would she be? And any other Touhou, for that matter.

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #575 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:29 AM »
A rather fun, potentially genre-mixing game : o

If Sakuya was a social link in a TouhouxPersona fangame, which arcana would she be? And any other Touhou, for that matter.

Is Sakuya was a social link she would be a Aeon.

What if a touhou game got featured on Zero Punctuation on Escapist

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #576 on: October 04, 2015, 09:52:07 PM »
Is Sakuya was a social link she would be a Aeon.

What if a touhou game got featured on Zero Punctuation on Escapist

"This game seems to have taken the entire internet by storm. And by the entire Internet I mean that subsection who can't find a girlfriend and resorts to buying those body pillows to fuck instead. Anyway, this game is harder than the sphincter of a rock and as usual with Japan, the difficulty settings are a load of bullshit and chips, being more accurately labeled as Hard, F**king Hard, you're more insane than an insane asylum patient, and "You Will Die". You play as a shrine maiden named Raymoo Hakurey  (and I don't apologize to the rabid fandom for misspelling the name) in an adventure through a plot so weird it makes Alice in Wonderland look sane by comparison. It's a shoot 'em up, and for those who don't know what that is and think of it as Call of Duty, I regret to inform you that your beloved franchise is not the center of the universe and indeed can drop 100 stories into the fiery inferno of hell itself."

Aaaaand so on.

What if Satori met Angel from the Maximum Ride series?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:53:44 PM by Cybeast710 »
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #577 on: October 12, 2015, 06:54:16 PM »
What if Satori met Angel from the Maximum Ride series?
This thread would be dead for another week.

What if EX-Rumia is actually Koakuma?

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #578 on: October 12, 2015, 07:56:16 PM »
Then it would be Stage-4-midboss-Rumia instead of EX.

What if ZUN collaborated with WotC for an official expansion of Magic set in Touhou's universe with canon of both sides overlapping?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #579 on: October 12, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »
What if ZUN collaborated with WotC for an official expansion of Magic set in Touhou's universe with canon of both sides overlapping?
Then it would be awesome.

Also, since Persona was mentioned a few posts ago:
What if EX-Rumia is Rumia's shadow?

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #580 on: October 12, 2015, 09:20:22 PM »
Then she would look like this (Danbooru warning).

What if Pokemon started appearing in Gensokyo (in other words, backwards Touhoumon)?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #581 on: October 12, 2015, 10:15:11 PM »
What if Pokemon started appearing in Gensokyo (in other words, backwards Touhoumon)?
Cirno will have a team consisting of nothing but Wynaut, Unown, Metapod, and Magikarp.

What if Sagume met Sepiroth?

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #582 on: October 13, 2015, 12:25:34 AM »
Many people might imagine that the team up is going to be overpowered, but when you consider what Sagume's ability is...

What if the Watatsuki Sisters get nerfed?

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #583 on: October 13, 2015, 06:34:45 AM »
Then they will appear as a boss or playable character in the games.

What if we had a Touhou caf??

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #584 on: October 13, 2015, 09:34:26 AM »
Luna Child would be pleased.

What if the Watatsuki are actually really weak and were able to repel Yukari's army and SSiB "Team Rocket" (:V) only because Sagume interfered with her ability?

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #585 on: October 13, 2015, 02:46:19 PM »
Then it properly explains why Sagume, despite her very troublesome (and potentially tide-changing) ability gets to stay on the Moon. In any other cases, the Lunarians would've driven her off without a second thought.

What if the next Touhou game is neither bullet hell nor fighting game?

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #586 on: October 13, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »
It'll be like HRtP.

What if ZUN saw Diamond in the Rough?

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #587 on: October 13, 2015, 10:41:58 PM »
If ZUN saw Diamond in the Rough he probably be unable to understand in it as it's written in English. However is he could read and understand english he'd probably be more interested in what else the western Touhou fan base has produced, as well as keeping a sharper pointed in general direction of the fanbase.
He also might change the character's apparent personalities again to something less fan preferred to get back at us if he felt that we were abusing our abilities to interpret Touhou characters as we wish, and as we currently do.

What would Team Shanghai Alice's name be as a developer, as well as her personality be like, if it got personified in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #588 on: October 14, 2015, 05:28:56 AM »
If ZUN saw Diamond in the Rough he probably be unable to understand in it as it's written in English.

What would Team Shanghai Alice's name be as a developer, as well as her personality be like, if it got personified in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series?

To your first comment: I think you VAAAAAAAAAAASTLY underestimate how widespread English is.

As for that, here.

Name: Genso
Personality: Multiple. We have Rei, a pure and innocent girl who believes in justice, but can be lazy, Yu, who is a sage wise beyond her years, and Nae, a gaming nut.

I defer my question to the next in line, I really only comment on these to correct things I believe are in error.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #589 on: October 14, 2015, 06:07:43 AM »
What if ZUN became a film music composer?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #590 on: October 15, 2015, 04:46:23 AM »
What if ZUN became a film music composer?

Coming soon to a theater near you:

EoSD: The Movie.

Film score by ZUN.
Directed by Michael Bay.
Starring <Insert female actor here> as Reimu Hakurei.

What if Reimu and Marisa made a bet against Sanae and Youmu that Cirno could beat up Lily White in a fist-fight?

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #591 on: October 16, 2015, 07:24:22 PM »
What if Reimu and Marisa made a bet against Sanae and Youmu that Cirno could beat up Lily White in a fist-fight?
It would inexplicably end in a tie. The tiebreaker would be Youmu challenging Tenshi to a pool noodle duel.

What if (we had information that) Yamame had a family?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #592 on: October 16, 2015, 09:25:53 PM »
What if (we had information that) Yamame had a family?
*Yamame picks up a dusty photo album*
Yamame: Here's a picture of mommy eating daddy's head... And here's one of me and my two hundred siblings riding on mommy's back... And here's one of my brothers and sisters cannibalizing each other... And here's me and my strongest siblings eating mommy's corpse... Good times... Good times... And now here's my twin sister, she was eaten by a bird... And here's one of my brother, he was also eaten by a bird... And here's my other sister, who died in an unfortunate accident involving a newspaper... And here's one of my only surviving sibling, I heard she moved to some place called "Australia" or something...

What if Yuuka met Flowey from Undertale?

« Reply #593 on: October 19, 2015, 03:41:00 AM »
Gotta say, I don't think even Yuuka would like Flowey once she gets to know him. He may be a flower, but he is also an unrepentant douchebag who has no problems with killing children and monsters alike on a whim. Sure, Yuuka may kill people every now and again, but they usually shoot first and/or do something stupid like screw with her flowers. Besides, he'd probably shoot some of her flowers for the hell of it.

What if Yukari and Koishi got their powers switched?

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #594 on: October 21, 2015, 06:02:03 AM »
Gotta say, I don't think even Yuuka would like Flowey once she gets to know him. He may be a flower, but he is also an unrepentant douchebag who has no problems with killing children and monsters alike on a whim. Sure, Yuuka may kill people every now and again, but they usually shoot first and/or do something stupid like screw with her flowers. Besides, he'd probably shoot some of her flowers for the hell of it.

What if Yukari and Koishi got their powers switched?
We'd get to see Koishi's actual personality and Yukari would probably never be featured as a vital character in canon again.

What if the blue haired Girl from (Daokos) Daoko. - Girl got featured in a game as a 2chu.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #595 on: October 22, 2015, 11:03:38 AM »
Sorry, but could you change your unanswerable question to an easier one to give a chance to others to question?

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #596 on: October 22, 2015, 01:22:32 PM »
We'd get to see Koishi's actual personality and Yukari would probably never be featured as a vital character in canon again.

What if the blue haired Girl from (Daokos) Daoko. - Girl got featured in a game as a 2chu.

I was going to wait until this one was answered by someone who understands it, but I agree with Hannibal_Kills in that perhaps no one else on this forum even understands what a "Daoko" is.  As such, I shall skip that question entirely and asks mine.

What if the entire Touhou series turned out to be a cover up for a top secret government-funded project?

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #597 on: October 22, 2015, 03:42:08 PM »
Then they are hiding it really  well.

What if Rumia is actually one of Flandre's copies that escaped from her control?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #598 on: October 22, 2015, 10:15:38 PM »
What if Rumia is actually one of Flandre's copies that escaped from her control?
Then EX Rumia is the old Flandre personality.

What if Aya started hosting a gameshow in Gensokyo?

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #599 on: October 23, 2015, 09:56:36 AM »

Then she'd be wearing proper clothes instead of a lingerie set. :'P

No question here. Answer Nazgul's, please! Just clearing up an unanswered question. Thanks!  :)

Edit: @Hannibal, not trying to start a fight, but I think your response to Poster was a bit on the impolite side. He was actually making a reference to this video, which is sort of a sequel or prequel to that viral ME!ME!ME video, just so you might know. Sorry! :'P
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:51:59 PM by Abraham Lincoln »