Author Topic: Medaka Box Mafia - Night 4  (Read 103220 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Medaka Box Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #570 on: March 12, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
I'm tempted to just wait for the other adults to come back >_> Bard and I are being drowned out by the sounds of screaming. Also I just got home from sushi and im feeling fat and sleepy!

It's okay, we'll stay home tonight and do nothing but watch television and maybe order out some pizza.

Sky Paladin I don't believe in "mercy bullets" when there's a full day of discussion left, and when there's still possibility to sway Town from a bad lynch.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2014, 06:31:27 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/gWaau88.png

(image too large to put in img tags)
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #572 on: March 12, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »
F ff fine I'll think of something else.  But keeping vote on just to spite you.

Also you were feeling fat and sassy ;)

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #573 on: March 12, 2014, 06:37:32 PM »
Also you were feeling fat and sassy ;)
nice reference *high five*
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #574 on: March 12, 2014, 06:39:59 PM »
Day 2.
We all devolved into posting images and high-fiving over obscure references. I don't want to live in this Town any more.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #575 on: March 12, 2014, 07:02:56 PM »
OMG. Bard, you may be right about Skypal's ability.
Please, nobody vote for Dormio or another dead player or a player who is not in the game, or do the traditional mafia confirm signal after the game has started, or break the rules of the game in any way, which may or may not even include getting prodded.
I think this would put you at risk of having Skypal vig you or something violent like that.

Of course, if this was his role, it would have been town to claim it.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #576 on: March 12, 2014, 07:07:57 PM »
*...facedesk*
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #577 on: March 12, 2014, 07:08:50 PM »
What? That doesn't even make sense!

That speculation of bard's role didn't make sense back at VA2!

STOP SPECULATING THINGS!

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #579 on: March 12, 2014, 07:11:36 PM »
I'm warning you, I'll post mysteryofthesetup.png again. Don't make me do it.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #580 on: March 12, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »
I want a summary of the last three pages.

Bardiche

« Reply #581 on: March 12, 2014, 07:14:16 PM »
I don't want to live in this town any more. I wish that would turn me into a treestump. I really wish it would. Then try to get Kilga to replace in as Tree-Me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #582 on: March 12, 2014, 07:15:41 PM »
What are claims? Why is he VT? Hidden role powers?!

More importantly, Sky is VT and needs to not be lynched. pls give advice on who it should be.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #583 on: March 12, 2014, 07:17:07 PM »
Sky claimed VT, Dormio proved that VT was an impossible role,
Sky claims Dormio is a bastard,
Bard and Shadoweh think he has a hidden role despite there being no hint of this,
People flock to lynch Oarfish as an alternative, everyone else is adamant about lynching Skypal. D2 becomes Skypal vs Oarfish
I write a giant wall about how my ED2 case is still rock fucking solid
Dan softclaims with further evidence Skypal is cheesing scum.
scumgambits.png

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #584 on: March 12, 2014, 07:23:46 PM »
Votecount
Sky Paladin (5): NekoNekoRex, ActionDan, Serela, Sacchi Hikaru, O4rfish
O4rfish (3): Bardiche, Shadoweh, Sky Paladin
BT (1): Zakeri
SB (0):
Conqueror (0):
Serela (0):
Zakeri (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Sacchi Hikaru (0):
ActionDan (0):
Bardiche (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, BT, SB

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~40.5 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 12:47:15 AM by Definitely Not Dormio »

Shadoweh

« Reply #585 on: March 12, 2014, 07:25:11 PM »
Bard and Shadoweh think he has a hidden role despite there being no hint of this
Technically everyone does. You want hints but you're going to ignore me throwing them in your face.
I prayed to the mod to deliver me from this mafia game.
The tracker claimed to have followed a different killer, but I smiled and waited for the mod.
The cop claimed an innocent, but I smiled and waited for the mod.
The mod-mason informed with all the roles told me the innocent's role, but I smiled and waited for the mod.
Then the game ended and town lost.
When I asked the mod why he didn't save me, he replied:
"I sent you a tracker, cop and a mod-mason, what the fuck more do you want from me?"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #586 on: March 12, 2014, 07:39:50 PM »
You want hints but you're going to ignore me throwing them in your face.
WHAT HINTS?? Where has he hinted that he had a hidden role or something before this???

All you've done is speculate that Dormio hasn't given him a role or that VT might not be actually VT despite Dormio explicitly saying he does not consider VT to be a power role.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #587 on: March 12, 2014, 07:41:45 PM »
/in
/confirm
/fuckmafia

Is this what you want??
Is this what you want me to do to prove that nothing will happen?

Shadoweh

« Reply #588 on: March 12, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
He hasn't. He doesn't know about it. That's why it's ~hidden~
I'm going to cry. Sad Shadoweh is drinking herself into oblivion

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #589 on: March 12, 2014, 07:45:06 PM »
http://askhelixfossil.com/#oy4wl4

This isn't a bastard game! There aren't any hidden roles! Stop drawing straws!

Shadoweh

« Reply #590 on: March 12, 2014, 07:47:59 PM »
You seem to still have the impression that I am guessing
Despite how adamantly I have been insisting on these things
And never trying to give the impression I was guessing anything
I really don't want to explain it any further but it's physically painful how blithely I'm being ignored here.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #591 on: March 12, 2014, 07:49:52 PM »
HEATNH

ASDFGSGGH

TNGEGHM GNREWENHYGTERWCSDFBGNHDTYJHDTH T

I don't want to live in this town any more

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #592 on: March 12, 2014, 07:59:32 PM »
I'm awake and what is even happening anymore I don't know.

No did we seriously go as low as posting meme images like what is this foolishness.

Everything about this game is seriously fucked up.

Okay guys give me a moment I'll go read all of this foolishness before class starts like seriously what is this.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #593 on: March 12, 2014, 08:01:17 PM »
The game is not fucked up. It is the players. That is all.

Shadoweh

« Reply #594 on: March 12, 2014, 08:02:28 PM »
Just calm down and look over people for scumitude with my assurance that I believe Sky P is legit. We're scumhunting here, like adults. I am sooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeee this strawberry mgnago is dleiciosu

Bardiche

« Reply #595 on: March 12, 2014, 08:22:38 PM »
The game is not fucked up. It is the players. That is all.

nofunallowed.jpg

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #596 on: March 12, 2014, 08:23:32 PM »
Okay what was the point of this line, you should know what hyperbole is.

It was worth it for looking at reactions imo.

SB looks really bad. The amount of potshots he makes on Sky looks like he's not concerned with scumhunting but rather pushing Sky down and keeping himself afloat.

Except Shadoweh and Sky are the only ones in the game who want me dead at all? I don't think me being lynched is a worry. I don't see how taking potshots at someone who you want to lynch is scummy either?

I like your BT case a lot though, actually.

To reiterate: Sky P. is probably a Magikarp, so please get your votes off of him.
This means you, SB. Coming to that conclusion after my statements just increases my distrust of you.

>mod confirms role isnt in the game
>was already suspicious of said person

I'm pretty sure I did what I was supposed to do. That said I'm pretty sure Shadoweh isn't being stupid and hard defending SkyPal for no reason so.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #597 on: March 12, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »
Despite considering Shadoweh my top-priority townread, I still can't simply take a "hey just trust me on this" as an argument to dismiss the possibility of Scum!Skypal.

However, Bard brings up really good arguments as to why he would claim Vanilla, he even seemed genuinely confused at one point because he seriously considered VTs in the game, I even told him right after "hey skypal you know this is a role madness game right".

And you know what, L-2 or not (skypal O4rfish's vote put you in L-2 not L-1) I'm going to ##Unvote Skypal.

I'm very aware of the shit scum can pull off in obvscum situations, but I still don't buy it completely, this is all descending into a massive WIFOM territory and I refuse to drink wine, I can't stand alcohol of any kind.

What we can all agree on, however, is that O4rfish's posts have been blatantly bad, I'm not even taking Kingault in consideration (Again, his posts before reeked of "bad", not "scum" to me), but O4rfish has seriously not done anything significant to making people think he's a townie, I mean, seriously, if he was townie I don't think he would just look for shit to fling at Shadoweh, in fact, I think he would be seriously scumhunting everyone and not just Shadoweh.

I'm starting to parrot here, aren't I? You know, I'll just ##Vote: O4rfish right now.

Guys please don't make me do a full thread reread right before a mandatory class-wide debate about the Death Penalty, please.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #598 on: March 12, 2014, 08:43:05 PM »
FINE SHADOWEH I ASSUME YOUR ROLEPM GIVES YOU GOOD REASON TO DO THIS

##unvote

I'll think later, probably going to vote O4rfish though. Cut by ahahaha yeah this day is just so straightforward isn't it
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #599 on: March 12, 2014, 08:48:01 PM »
Are you guys serious? How about actually reading the thread and weighing the arguments?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.