Author Topic: Your minor headcanons  (Read 21255 times)

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
Your minor headcanons
« on: January 20, 2014, 04:54:17 PM »
Post some random, minor headcanons that you have about the characters here!

You know, your thoughts on characters quirks, habits, hobbies, fashion preferences, casual relationships, physical apperance, anything that would be too minor to be normally adressed in canon, and (so far at least) can't really be proved or disproved. I find it quite interesting to know what other people think the characters do in their spare time, or what minor characteristics they might have. I have a soft spot for "slice of life" stories, and these things can be useful in inspiring a plot for such fics, or to at least differentiate/flesh out the characters a bit more.

For instance, some of mine:

Remilia knows how to play a large variety of instruments, form the piano to the violin to the clarinet, and enjoys playing to large audiences;
All tengu have noses that would be considered large by human standards (although, with the exception of the long-nose tengu, they aren't "supernaturally" large);
The crystals on Flandre's wings were gifts from Patchouli;
Reimu is excellent at caligraphy, and greatly enjoys doing it;
Marisa pampers her tsuchinoko (which, surprisingly, is alive and well) like rich ladies pamper their small yapping dogs;
Yukari's house would break the mind of any uninvited guest, and even people she does invite tend to leave her residence with strong headaches;
Yuyuko breeds butterflies (or, rather, she has a cage with the ghosts of at least one specimen of the 300+ butterfly species from Japan);
Seiga sleeps in the buff (:getdown:);
Kagerou lives in a small, western-style house in the Bamboo Forest, far from the human village;
Kaguya is a great poet, and even the rabbits enjoy listening to her poems (although their meaning is lost on them)
Sanae dislikes drinking because she can't hold her liquor at all;
Shinmyoumaru is the greatest swordmaster in Gensokyo in terms of pure skill;
Byakuren's gradient hair is a side-effect of her thousand year stay in Makai;

Those are the ones I have for now!

And, before someone complains about the lack of literal headcannons... here:

Now, post yours too, if you wish! (Either touhou headcanons or actual headcannons. Both are amusing)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:46:11 AM by Sagus »
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

SIRookie

• I have no idea what I'm doing
Re: Your minor headcanons
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 04:58:15 PM »
The only one I have offhand (without seriously trying to think back) is that Alice earns money by making and selling clothing.

Siro

• Not your usual oni.
  • Captured by spirits.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »

i had to do it

Here are some of mine:
Marisa likes to play videogames, describing her tomboy-ish personality.
Yuuka and Russia (from Hetalia) would make a good pairing, but I can only see them as just being friends with each other.
Sakuya takes out all of her rage on Call of Duty Black Ops 1 or 2, with the Ballistic Knives being the only weapon she uses. And she's pretty darn good at it.
When Yuuka plays Minecraft, she replaces the sword textures with sunflowers, and proceeds to slaughter everything she sees.
Nitori does not simply play Minecraft without Tekkit. And even with Tekkit, she still thinks its too easy.
When (there is no such thing as "if") Yuuka finds you snooping around in her sunflower garden, she takes you to her pocket dimension, which is a large sunflower field.
Marisa's hakkero powers the Ion Cannon (from Command and Conquer series).

Those are all of the ones I can think off of the top of my head.

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 06:44:26 PM »
Flan's wings are flavored.
Seiga is a member of the old maids alliance.
Seiga and Yuuka became bestest buddies in the old maids alliance.
Kanohana Sakuya is Reimu's "go-to" summon/persona/stand.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 07:06:05 PM »
Aya regularly zips into the outside world where she is responsible for every news article that gets spammed all over Facebook, Twitter and Buzzfeed and later proves completely untrue.

Eientei recently became a sort of "underground railroad" for Lunarians escaping the puritanical oppression of the moon.

Gensokyo in general is a libertarian paradise. Think about it: no central government, conflicts are resolved in duels, wealth can be sought with impunity, localized allegiances form and break based on populist demand. Ron Paul would have a field day there.

The PC-98 characters are, as ZUN said, "elsewhere", but what he didn't say is that "elsewhere" is New Jersey.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »
A few I've thought of:
Miko stole Byakuren's cape!

Alice Margatroid (pc98, MS) found the Grimoire in the dream world (LLS). She then traveled to Makai for the purpose of training her skill in magic.

Shinki and Sariel are related to each other.

Flandre isn't crazy.

Koakuma is secretly skilled in magic.

Everyone says Patchouli is gloomy but she listens to hip-hop and stuff.

HyperGumba

• Substitutional Immortality
  • Touhou MUCK's PR Person or something
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 10:13:08 PM »
Rumia (and any other voracious youkai) needs to wash her clothes by a lake or creek everytime she has one of her messier meals. No one else will do it for her! She's actually a quite self-dependant individual.

Clicking the signature leads you to our flash-based web client! ~ Here is some extensive info on TM! ~ I also have a Tumblr now!

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 10:14:18 PM »
Reimu is a major grouch and you will only get snarky replies if you ask her for help. (I can't help it. I always end up depicting her like that. :V But I guess that this is actually a rather common look at her character.)
Youmu is a klutz.
Cirno is actually quite clever. So is Okuu. (They're just narrow-minded and not dumb is what I want to say with that if that makes any sense.)
Yuuka and Yuyuko get along well and visit each other on a regular basis.

There is a secret Umbrella-Convention going on with Yukari, Remilia, Yuuka and Kogasa. :V

Tengukami

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 10:22:29 PM »
Cirno is actually quite clever.
This is already canon. See "Genius Comes When You Least Expect It".

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 11:53:35 PM »
In a twisted mockery of her star-based internal clock, Renko knows tabs, but refuses to learn how to actually play the guitar.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tengukami

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »
On a semi-related note: when no one is looking, Sanae takes her mp3 player out of its hiding place behind the Moriya Shrine, puts on her earphones, and dances to the music, while singing into her gohei. She keeps a whole bunch of embarrassingly teenage merch in that same hiding place, and would be mortified if anyone ever found it.

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 01:21:57 AM »
The PC-98 characters are, as ZUN said, "elsewhere", but what he didn't say is that "elsewhere" is New Jersey.

Or worse, Wisconsin.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 01:37:07 AM »
Sanae has living human parents, and nobody bothered to tell them where she went when Suwako and Kanako "adopted" her and moved away.

Remilia and Flandre are French, and used to live in the France equivalent of Gensokyo. They moved because Remilia wants attention, so she went somewhere where vampires are exotic.

Sanae dislikes drinking because she can't hold her liquor at all;

That one's just straight-up canon, isn't it? Or at least it's implied?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 02:37:39 AM »
Let's see..
Cirno is one of those annoying wannabe-gangster kids. Rumia too, but not as much.
Mima really likes slash fiction.
Yukari knows how to play the accordion.
Byakuren is friends with Shinki, who taught her Great Magic "Devil's Recitation".
Iku likes Swedish Fish (the candy) and often offers them to people.
Satori writes eldritch-horror stories. Nobody reads them, though.
Yuuka can photosynthesize.

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 05:04:20 AM »
PC-98 characters exist alongside the Window ones.
Shizuha is skilled at fighting with her feet.
Wriggle knows taekwondo (Wriggle kick!).
Rin and Utsuho are immune to fire and can even swim in lava.
Reisen has medical skills, albeit not as skilled as Eirin.
Iku has issues keeping her room clean.  Fanon seems to like to portray her like that, and I got "attached" to it...  She's also constantly looking for a boyfriend.  This portrayal seems to be popular in fanon...
Kurumi, unlike normal vampires, does not fear sunlight and running water, and can even cast shadows.  I heard that the sunlight thing is true/canon...
Sekibanki likes to use bladed weapons.  Basically, anything that can cut off people's heads is her weapon of choice.
Minamitsu's body is intangible and made of water.
Sariel and Konngara are very powerful characters, and people consider them legendary figures who may or may not exist (they do).
The catfish does exist, but it lives in the Dream World.

I also have a list of characters with superhuman strength.  Some of them are confirmed to be like that in canon, like the oni, vampires, Yuuka (I believe), and Kaguya.  Below are ones I like to think have tremendous strength naturally:
Minamitsu, Aya, Hatate, Momiji, Kanako, Konngara, Nitori, Unzan (I don't think there's any doubt about him...), Yoshika

Byakuren isn't included because she's only powerful when using magic, not naturally.

I'm wondering if I should think that Lily White is suffering from split personality (Lily Black)...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:23:00 AM by game2011 »

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 10:34:16 AM »
I also have a list of characters with superhuman strength.  Some of them are confirmed to be like that in canon, like the... and (Kaguya). 

Byakuren isn't included because she's only powerful when using magic, not naturally.

Can you provide a link where Kaguya is implied to have superhuman strength? It indeed very plausible that lunarien have strength exceeding ours limit but why did you put Kaguya on your list and not for example Eirin?

Shinki regularly invite Alice to visit her but she always refuse.
Yukari knows the real identity of Eirin and Eirin also knows Yukari was the one who orchestra the operation to invade their capital.
Rinnsoke knows who Mima really is.
Shinki is actually a powerful beautiful demon-god who has been seal in a seal space by the yamas. Out of boredom and loneliness she then decided to create the foundation of Mekai by using her godlike power which in time come out as the Mekai we know today. Also with time the seal start to weaken which permit to create some sort of bridge connected to the physical world. However she was still not able to cross this bridge (coming out of Mekai) since her existence is still attached to that place and moreover also due to power being continuous connected to Mekai to preserve its balance she can't even come out for fear to destroy it. Thus she decided to let her children out to have fun.
Yukari already know where some the old pc-98 characters (e.g. Mima) are but won't reveal it to us.

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 11:46:25 AM »
Can you provide a link where Kaguya is implied to have superhuman strength? It indeed very plausible that lunarien have strength exceeding ours limit but why did you put Kaguya on your list and not for example Eirin?
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/The_Grimoire_of_Marisa/Kaguya_Houraisan%27s_Spell_Cards
New Impossible Request "Seamless Ceiling of Kinkaku-ji"
An unreasonably big ceiling. Formidable, considering that this is said to be one tile. I can't really imagine the tree from which this is made.

Bringing that tile over is a foul move. The pressure that the big walls give is abnormal. Holding this tile up with her two hands and showing it off to everyone, Kaguya is scary."
I remember Aya mentioning this too, but forgot where...

I think of Eirin capable of using serums to make herself stronger, so I didn't put her on the list.  Granted, Kaguya might simply be very strong because of Eirin's serums/potions, but it isn't mentioned anywhere...  Regardless, the moon princess is a powerhouse in my eyes.

Also, a few more of my headcanons...

There exists a science laboratory underneath Gensokyo, and it is started by Kanako.  There, kappa, tengu, and fairies work on scientific experiments and invent things that will help modernize and industrialize Gensokyo, as that is Kanako's dream/goal.  Nitori, Rika, Rikako, and Utsuho are notable people who work there.  Entrances to the lab are hidden in various parts around and on Youkai Mountain, including one in the Moriya Shrine.  The Underground Geyser Center is a part of it, thus making the entrance to that place the only one that can be seen by people without searching.

Yukari's house, located in Mayohiga, is exactly what you would expect from an outside world house.  She even has Internet connection.  The Moriya Shrine has that too.

There is a police station located in the Human Village, and Kotohime works there as a commissioner.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:15:53 PM by game2011 »

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 01:15:15 PM »
Orin doesn't actually have four ears in her human form. She just likes to wear fake cat ears.

That one's just straight-up canon, isn't it? Or at least it's implied?
As far as I remember it's never really discussed why she doesn't like it. She just doesn't seem to appreciate it as much as everyone else.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:33:43 PM by Sagus »
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Prime32

• Munch-Munch Demon
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 01:22:23 PM »
Sanae is an orphan who was bullied at school for her green hair. She designed her unusual shrine maiden outfit herself, encouraged by Kanako who's not really attached to traditions. Also she's a Vocaloid fan, and used to love karaoke.

Byakuren became a youkai by drawing power from Makai. She wasn't sealed in Makai specifically, she just ended up there because of her connection to it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:41:09 PM by Prime32 »

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 05:40:44 PM »
When separated from her umbrella, Kogasa can warp to wherever it is, since it is her real body.  The Tsukumo Sisters and Raiko can do that using their instruments too.

Still wondering if Medicine and Kokoro should also be able to do something like that...

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 06:00:04 PM »
When separated from her umbrella, Kogasa can warp to wherever it is, since it is her real body.  The Tsukumo Sisters and Raiko can do that using their instruments too.

Still wondering if Medicine and Kokoro should also be able to do something like that...
If Kokoro were able to do that, wouldn't it kind of kill the plot of HM? Or at least Toyo's story, from what I can recall.

Speaking of Toyo, she switches between her earmuffs and a set of identical-looking headphones whenever she wants to listen to some mad beats.
Seija and Nue became buddies swiftly after the events of DDC and make a habit of screwing around with folks, making them see things upside-down and all that.
Futo, Murasa and Komachi go boat-racing on days off. (y'know, if Komachi even has those)
Kyouko picked up a few languages like English and acts as a guide and translator for any new inhabitants to Gensokyo who don't inherently speak Japanese.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 03:59:53 PM »
Yuuka can photosynthesize because her green hair is made of plants.
Lily White's wings are made of sakura petals.

Fuyuumi

• A fairy pichuu'ed me.
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 07:49:14 PM »
Cirno actually hides her high IQ on purpose. Only she and Daiyousei knows this.
Aya gets some cash by taking embarassing pictures and selling them. Her 'regular customers' are Sakuya and Alice.
Alice is a master at multitasking and stalking. She taught Aya how to remain hidden.
Remilia likes sweets more than blood. Flandre always has more whipped cream on her desserts.
Lily White speaks using binary code turned into high pitched sounds.
Letty actually walks through a left forgotten gap and brings winter to our world.
Youmu cuts her hair using her sword and uses her phantom half as a pillow.
Sakuya secretly works part-time as barber. Remilia still doesn't know about this.
Mokou smokes often. Sometimes Kaguya joins her after battle.
Udonge has very well sight. Sometimes she practices shooting flies with danmaku.

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 08:54:52 AM »
Lily White speaks using binary code turned into high pitched sounds.
Sakuya secretly works part-time as barber. Remilia still doesn't know about this.
Mokou smokes often. Sometimes Kaguya joins her after battle.
You must've got this from watching Manzai and some videos

Letty actually walks through a left forgotten gap and brings winter to our world.
This. I believe that she went out of Gensoukyou when winter is over, and go to other parts of the world. I also like to think that she's an old friend of Yukari and gets help moving out with her gaps.

Here's mine, I feel like explaining some of them because I can. Bear with it.
  • Yukari and Byakuren are friends/acquaintances.
    After the death of Yuyuko, Yukari started to care for the humans and then she heard the rumors about Byakuren and she watched over her ever since, interested in her, a human, ideals of coexistence between Youkai and Humans. However, since Yukari thought it's impossible for Byakuren to achieve that at the time and knew that the humans are coming for her, she decided to confront her and warned her about it. However, even though Yukari tried to convince Byakuren that she'll just end up hurting herself and both the humans and youkai, she kept strong  to her ideals and truly believes that one day, it'll come true no matter how long it takes. Yukari was moved by her words and emotions and thought to herself that with her power, it might actually be possible. But since it'll take some more time, Yukari then proceeded to attack her so she could be sealed, to spare her from suffering even more. She then left Byakuren and the others immobilized to be sealed by the humans.
    Since then, Yukari started working on the preparation to make Gensokyo become as it is now. From starting the first Genso-Lunar War to keep them from expanding their territory and stayed in Gensokyo, enacting the Youkai Expansion Project and created the border between illusion and reality around it, proposed the creation of the Great Barrier, and finally the Spellcard rules. And she did it, in some way. Then Byakuren got unsealed and saw all of it. They met afterwards, punched each other in the face, high-fiving, and then have some tea while enjoying their hard-worked paradise.
    I just thought that all of those happened in a suspiciously close timeline, and I felt like adding a reason for Yukari to make Gensokyo, along with the fact that Gensokyo coincidentally fits with Byakuren's ideals. And they're never shown interacting yet in the games so who knows what kind of relationship they has. Though I might be pushing it.
    Also, it seems that there's more to the name other than "fantasy", if you take into account TH4, "Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story". You could say that it's the story of a land that represents the emotion of the "lotus". Maybe a foreshadowing from ZUN?
  • Alhough she'd rather not resort to violence, when she does fight, Byakuren is a battle maniac.
    This is due to her title "ガンガン行く僧侶, Total Offensive Monk" and her boast when she defeated Reimu in HM, saying she's ready to take on all the 8 millions Shinto gods. Besides, Byakuren can harness the powers of Buddhist(and Hindu? I'm quite sure Indra or Durga is Hindu) deities herself. Wonder if there's any Byakuren vs Yorihime fanworks out there? It'll be like watching SMT fights.
  • Byakuren is a Supreme Nirmanakaya Buddha
  • Shinki likes playing games like Monster Hunter and Megaten series, and often based her demons and monsters from those then had Byakuren fight them all during her stay in Makai(Training in Hell!). This is when Byakuren gets(subdues) their powers.
  • The Palanquin Ship packs a Wave Motion Gun, and the shooting sequence is just like in Yamato.
  • Other than Okuu and Orin, there are other humanoid youkai pets in the Earth Spirit Palace, and some of them works in the other parts of Old Hell.
  • Medicine is kept in Eirin's lab to help her developing deadlier poisons and stronger antidote.
  • When not busy with college and club works, Renko usually does part-time jobs to pay her tuition and living expenses.
  • During her hibernation, Yukari manipulates some boundary and splits her body. One sleeps, while the other went to the outside world and live like a normal human. Besides, it's almost Christmas!

Fuyuumi

• A fairy pichuu'ed me.
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »
You must've got this from watching Manzai and some videos
Yeah, but still it fits them pretty well.

Here's some more:
Sakuya's time stopping ability and Shadow the Hedgehog's Chaos Control might be the same technique.
Yukari has visited quite a lot different dimensions and fictional worlds. Where do you think portals and warp holes came from?
Patchouli found herself lost in her library once. Remilia did it twice.
Suwako's hat is a parasite with a mind of its own.
Suwako herself is very good with hula-hoops.

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2014, 04:17:16 PM »
Alhough she'd rather not resort to violence, when she does fight, Byakuren is a battle maniac.
This is due to her title "ガンガン行く僧侶, Total Offensive Monk" and her boast when she defeated Reimu in HM, saying she's ready to take on all the 8 millions Shinto gods. Besides, Byakuren can harness the powers of Buddhist(and Hindu? I'm quite sure Indra or Durga is Hindu) deities herself. Wonder if there's any Byakuren vs Yorihime fanworks out there? It'll be like watching SMT fights.
Now that you've brought a serious topic into this thread, I gotta comment. Neither "Total Offensive Monk" nor "I'm ready to fight (eight million gods)" are accurate translations.

1. "I'm ready to fight (eight million gods)" is flat out a mistranslation. The line actually means something like: "since there are eight million gods, they must've got to quarrel with each other." "Gods quarreling" is a Japanese idiom.

2. For ガンガン行く僧侶... Interpreting it as "total offensive" is really misleading. The meaning of ガンガン行くis more along the lines of "going bravely straght forward" (i.e. without hesitation or reservation).
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:29:31 PM by cuc »
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 04:23:32 PM »
If Kokoro were able to do that, wouldn't it kind of kill the plot of HM? Or at least Toyo's story, from what I can recall.
Then she can't do it, then.

Thanks for telling me this!

Prime32

• Munch-Munch Demon
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2014, 04:46:09 PM »
Alice is a master at multitasking and stalking. She taught Aya how to remain hidden.
Not only is Aya way older than Alice (Aya moved to Gensokyo about a thousand years ago, while Alice hasn't even got used to her magician body yet), tengu are the ones who taught ninjas their tricks. :V
Letty can't bring winter - that's Cirno and other fairies. She can only manipulate stuff that's already there.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:50:19 PM by Prime32 »

Fuyuumi

• A fairy pichuu'ed me.
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2014, 05:18:47 PM »
Not only is Aya way older than Alice (Aya moved to Gensokyo about a thousand years ago, while Alice hasn't even got used to her magician body yet), tengu are the ones who taught ninjas their tricks. :V

Letty can't bring winter - that's Cirno and other fairies. She can only manipulate stuff that's already there.
Um... whoops?

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 05:24:28 PM »
Now that you've brought a serious topic into this thread, I gotta comment. Neither "Total Offensive Monk" nor "I'm ready to fight (eight million gods)" are accurate translations.

1. "I'm ready to fight (eight million gods)" is flat out a mistranslation. The line actually means something like: "since there are eight million gods, they must've got to quarrel with each other." "Gods quarreling" is a Japanese idiom.
Bu- Oh yeah, you're right. I haven't really paid attention to it in game since I rarely go vs com, she did make a worried/pitying look so yours are right. I thought it's not wrong when I read the translation on wiki since it doesn't feel out of place. Gotta remember that the translations in the wiki have some errors.
2. For ガンガン行く僧侶... Interpreting it as "total offensive" is really misleading. The meaning of ガンガン行くis more along the lines of "going bravely straght forward" (i.e. without hesitation or reservation).
But cuc, can't it also be translated to "going all out"? I often see it translated like that, so I chose Total Offensive. Either way, it still means that she might enjoy fighting. Also, I'll bring up her other quote, "Dueling is also upaya!", it's from Sanskrit but we also use it and it's meaning in Bahasa to say "efforts", which means she doesn't think that fighting is meaningless when you have to. Maybe that means that she'll accept challenges when it's reasonable.

Also, serious topic? Which one?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:57:43 PM by monhan »