Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Thread 1 (Locked)  (Read 60457 times)

Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Episode 2.5, The Tsundere Queen Appears!
« Reply #930 on: October 26, 2013, 06:33:44 PM »
I'm not going to have the time to post until tonight or so, sorry.

« Reply #931 on: October 26, 2013, 06:35:36 PM »
offhand I definitely don't want to lynch NNR/Serela and am okay with Polly as an alternative to Dan, but am not fully confident in Dan yet. I'll re-read shit when I'm available

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #932 on: October 26, 2013, 07:38:07 PM »
##Vote IHNN

So I wasted the time I should have spent looking over posts >_> <_< Anyway, I'll be back in about 7 hours from now. The day might not be over by then... but don't lollygag around >_> Anyone who looks at the thread needs to consolidate with the consideration that BOTH THE CURRENT WAGONS ARE NOT APPROVED OF ANYMORE

ActionDan is getting copped and the scum can't kill the cop or else they lose the person who preforms the kill, and even Vhaltz went "nope serela is town" because I started suicidally defending my counterwagon.

If you have to, then just go ahead and lynch Dan, but deadline isn't (shouldn't be?) so close that we can't land a lynch on one of the other generally disapproved slots. Just keep in mind deadline is right there and you have to vote on a lynch you actually think enough people will agree with (aka this is no time for arguing "hey guys HW would be a great lynch!" because lol no)

worst comes to worst Conq's vig can fix up a no lynch but let's try not to let that be needed because we -don't- know what scum has to potentially screw that up
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #933 on: October 26, 2013, 07:40:22 PM »
##Unvote ##Vote Polly
sorry I'm having undecisiveness but yeah I gtg
hopefully the day will still be going when I get back but we'll see
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #934 on: October 26, 2013, 07:42:53 PM »
##Unvote ##Vote IHNN
URGH

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #935 on: October 26, 2013, 07:44:57 PM »
yes. yes that's right. definitely ihnn.

REREAD AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU THINK HE'S TOWN OR NOT BYE

« Reply #936 on: October 26, 2013, 08:12:34 PM »
serela ur so silly

##Unvote
##Vote IHNN

re: cf7/ihnn rolespec that vhaltz asked about: The role seems way too straightforward without any kind of side effect, so I was thinking maybe the role came with a secondary ability that could be used on anyone that spoke at night. like a rolecop that could only be used on night talkers. <----pointless role speculation

The point is that the role is not enough to clear the slot, so just sort of ignore what the role is when you look over him.

also I don't know why I thought huh what was always right, because he is obviously wrong when he thinks that I am a good lynch target >_> So I'm going to keep tabs on Zakeri anyway.

« Reply #937 on: October 26, 2013, 08:16:11 PM »
Particularly I don't like how you defended Shadoweh on basis of absolutely nothing (Not even saying she might be town). Why am I not allowed to point out suspicion?

I was just properly explaining my choice to ignore Shadoweh on my plans for reading the game in the post before that, since undoubtedly you would have been on my case about that if I hadn't done so. But it seems like you skipped over that post and went straight for "omg totally defending shadoweh for no reason" so I guess I shouldn't have said anything >_>

also,

I didn't immediately clear her as town because Shadoweh but technically she's on my skimmed town reads I suppose.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #938 on: October 26, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »
Waking up at 4 PM to trying to be quickwagoned at the end of the day is fun not how I wanted to spend the day.

I still don't like letting Dan live but it's a good idea and gives a lot of information (but the plan with my conspiracy theory works waaaaayyy too well in scum's favor because then the cop result is fake and so Dan would get fake cleared aahhhhhhh)

Still, if we're letting him live today ##Unvote
##Vote:Shadoweh because it's my strongest scumread that's not ActionDan.

« Reply #939 on: October 26, 2013, 08:23:38 PM »
I did some reading into Dan's flavor and I guess it's not something you can just pull up randomly, which lends credence to...... the flavor part of his role, at least. I don't necessarily agree with follow-the-cop strategy but I guess there aren't really any downsides. Besides I did have that gut feeling about Dan not being scum earlier, so ?_? mafia too hard

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #940 on: October 26, 2013, 08:25:36 PM »
Though both votes on me are really weak, Serela gave a paragraph but nothing on why voting me and Polaris suspected but I still don't see -reasoning- anywhere other than "the role is too ordinary" which is really a terrible reason and honestly reminds me of Ten Desires Mafia, with being lynched for claiming Youmu as Vanilla (Half Human, Half Ghost and Half Baked) due to the food reference being similar to the previous game...yeah.

I did some reading into Dan's flavor and I guess it's not something you can just pull up randomly, which lends credence to...... the flavor part of his role, at least.
and PX will make a fakeclaim for anyone so the fact that flavor wasn't given until now...OH GOD STOP POINTING THINGS OUT THAT LEND CREDENCE TO DARKNINJA/ACTIONDAN/HUH WHAT SCUM  :qq:

« Reply #941 on: October 26, 2013, 08:49:59 PM »
it's almost like i didn't make a post on why cf7 was scummy

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #942 on: October 26, 2013, 08:58:21 PM »
it's almost like i didn't make a post on why cf7 was scummy
That reasoning for the slot, not me specifically.  Really, I don't know how I can defend against things that, well, I didn't do.

Regardless Serela's vote on me is bad.

« Reply #943 on: October 26, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »
I'm apparently a good lynch target because of what Validon did `_`

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #944 on: October 26, 2013, 09:14:00 PM »
It's still weird and feels...wrong...to go after someone for things someone did essentially for them.  I get that it's valid but voting -exclusively- off what CF7 did... idk that's kind of just opportunistic to me.  You get free jabs at a slot without the slot being able to defend.

Honestly I'd only use previous slot actions to supplement a case on someone.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #945 on: October 26, 2013, 10:02:10 PM »
actually i think deadline is already passed so uhh

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #946 on: October 26, 2013, 10:04:30 PM »
dan is a lamer and i bet he hasn't even realclaimed yet

ill look at this when i get home later

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #947 on: October 26, 2013, 10:09:00 PM »
Don't think deadline has passed yet.

At this point I don't really mind which of IHNN/Polly gets lynched

Conqueror

« Reply #948 on: October 26, 2013, 10:11:45 PM »
I'd rather not make a split decision right now when I have to reread. And anyway the deadline might as well be passed given how many votes we're going to need!

Submit to my power, nubs. B)

Conqueror

« Reply #949 on: October 26, 2013, 10:11:59 PM »
*have yet to

« Reply #950 on: October 26, 2013, 10:15:05 PM »
So we're not lynching Dan because he lied about not being one of fifteen millers put into the setup. And also because we don't want to risk lynching scum before day 3.

And also we're lynching Nameless because whoops we changed our mind about letting CF7 live through day one, sorry (And also not because Nameless is scum).

I was just properly explaining my choice to ignore Shadoweh on my plans for reading the game in the post before that, since undoubtedly you would have been on my case about that if I hadn't done so. But it seems like you skipped over that post and went straight for "omg totally defending shadoweh for no reason" so I guess I shouldn't have said anything >_>
Oh, you did say you thought she was town.
I had the read that post three times to see where the part you quoted was, and I accidentally read the post before it five times before giving up and double checking which post you were linking to.

I'm apparently a good lynch target because of what Validon did `_`
I don't think anyone has ever brought up Validon since you replaced in. I know I have plenty of reasons for you being scum outside of anything he's done.

Given Vhaltzo's shortlist, Polaris is my top pick. I've been cleared up on the Misrep that he actually did say shadoweh was town, but I'm still very suspicious that he's holding CF7's actions over him. I feel like since replacing in, Nameless has been acting with a town mindset, so holding a previous players scumactions over a town current player when he knows they can't be defended for is a pretty transparent ploy to dig up a mislynch.

##Unvote
##Vote: Polaris

Cut: It's Fanmeter based, Deadline can't have passed unless the mod says so in thread.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #951 on: October 26, 2013, 10:24:35 PM »
=_= Why are we doing this
The deadline meter is going super fast because the thread isn't as busy as Day 2 you derps.

##Vote: Polaris
I have no idea what we're at but the next votecount will probably say DAY OVER

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #952 on: October 26, 2013, 10:27:52 PM »
ReISOed Polaris and I'm satisfied with my reasoning.

Basically he's said absolutely nothing on Nameless, just a case on CF7 as well as an attempt to substitute role speculation for content regarding the case on him. There's nothing to even suggest he's done a full read of Nameless without using CF7's post as backup.

« Reply #953 on: October 26, 2013, 10:32:54 PM »
an attempt to substitute role speculation for content regarding the case on him.

excuse u this is totally false

« Reply #954 on: October 26, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
excuse u this is totally false

Quote from: Polaris
as I recall CF7 was at L-2 and claimed without being prompted to. CF7 seemed super eager to lie about his role and pretend to be vanilla town, in any case. Honestly I don't see why town wouldn't want to mention a everyone-gets-nighttalk role, since town can't use it if they don't know about it. That combined with the fact that the mod's tacit approval of nighttalk makes me paranoid that a role like that should have some sort of consequence.
=Polaris]re: cf7/ihnn rolespec that vhaltz asked about: The role seems way too straightforward without any kind of side effect, so I was thinking maybe the role came with a secondary ability that could be used on anyone that spoke at night. like a Roleclop that could only be used on night talkers. <----pointless role speculation

The point is that the role is not enough to clear the slot, so just sort of ignore what the role is when you look over him.

Granted the full extent is that you're just being dismissal of it, but in the end all it is is trying to fit the evidence into the conclusion.

while we're at it:
Quote from: Myself, like three posts above or something
I don't think anyone has ever brought up Validon since you replaced in.
If you seriously want to use this to push why Cf7's actions damn Nameless without actually having a reason to be suspicious of nameless himself, you could at least attempt to point out an instant where Validon's actions were being pushed against you.

« Reply #955 on: October 26, 2013, 10:41:24 PM »
Not sure if this will happen but I strongly strongly suspect Validon for scum based off of a few pages.

Without comprehensively rereading, CF7's slot (IHNN) is the one I'd be most okay with lynching, followed up by Validon's (Polly) although I'd rather reread that slot before actually voting onto such a wagon.

« Reply #956 on: October 26, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »
One of those is scum and the other is Serela-ish.

« Reply #957 on: October 26, 2013, 10:43:39 PM »
I don't like Validon's slot. In #221, Shadoweh had one reaction to Raikaria's claim, and it was an attempt to draw further information out of him. Contrast this with Conq, who was hardpushing Raikaria as being obvscum in light of the claim. Why would Validon gun for Shadoweh over Conq unless he was scared he couldn't get Conq lynched, but still wanted to whiteknight the doomed townie? I don't normally buy into "if I were scum" as scumtell but this post makes it look like he just defend Raikaria because he expected towncred from it.

« Reply #958 on: October 26, 2013, 10:52:09 PM »
like literally the only reason I can think of for being magically on Vhaltz's list of lynchable people is because of Validon's stuff, because no one except you has even bothered to look at me.

If you want my honest opinion, IHNN himself is really kind of null since all his opinions seem hackneyed and boring. He could be town who just happens to not have any interesting opinions or he could be scum trying to say all the "right" things so he doesn't stand out. basically w/e

« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2013, 10:58:56 PM »
Now that I've actually looked at the wagon, I'm totally getting cold feet.
##Unvote