Author Topic: WE'RE NAKED AND IT JUST SAVED EVERYTHING! [Kill la Kill Thread]  (Read 174647 times)

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: It didn't just SAVE anime [Kill la Kill Thread]
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
Without going into other parts of this post, which maybe I'll get around to later, isn't this kind of a chicken/egg thing?
Read the rest of my post and you'll see that you should have in the first place.

I find the whole "stop enjoying things the wrong way" thing really weird.
I... really don't think we're doing that. Neither side, actually.
What I did say/imply/don'trememberanymore is the people who aren't enjoying certain things due to this alarmist sense that I really detest, well, should probably try. More fun that way and all

(and in fairness, I do recognize that you often do this for the purpose of effect, and do not necessarily literally mean every word you use)
Yeah, I use hyperbole as a means of conveyance every now and then, you know that. Sometimes I fuck that up, but hey, it's fun :derp:

As for the rest of your post, not at any moment have I said anyone should not be allowed to express views and opinions, much on the contrary I'm trying to address a sentiment that's often used as fuel for censorship and outrage(see the end of my previous post), as I'm pretty adamant on the idea that everyone should be free to say whatever the hell they want, be that flowers and love or 19th century racism.

My take on KLK is that it is fun, weird, hilarious, intentionally over-the-top, and is best not watched on a public bus. Trust me on that last one.
Ayup, and hot in more than one way. Also, you should probably drop that habit :derp:
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2013, 08:43:06 PM »
I watched an episode during one of my lectures

And it was a lecture on sexualisation of females in media :V

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
Read the rest of my post and you'll see that you should have in the first place.

Humor me. I did read your post, pretty carefully. I just went back and read it again, and you're gonna have to spell out for me what exactly it is that you said that I failed to acknowledge, because I don't see it. Unless it's in your link, which I can't watch now because I'm in class, but will later.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2013, 09:19:55 PM »
My take on it right now is that it's a satire, and that basically everything in it is satirizing anime tropes.
I basically have the opposite opinion. I don't really feel like the show is satirizing most of anything. I think most of it are just good-ol'-fashion hot-blooded action and fun.

Like, if I watch Spongebob Squarepants and come to some conclusions about anarcho-syndicalism
brb digging out my spongebob dvds

JT

« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2013, 10:29:23 PM »
So what's different about Kill La Kill? There's a reason people are talking about the fanservice in this show more than in most other anime, and that's because it seems to be presenting itself, at least to some people, as being something more than just fanservice. Why else would it be sparking this much conversation than if people were legitimately seeing something worth talking about in it? What else is there that makes it different from the fanservice in any other show? I'm seriously wondering, if you can think of reasons I'd be interested in hearing them.
There's a lot of "conversation" about how Obama's a buttloving Muslim from the dark heart of Africa, but that sure doesn't mean anything. As for what makes this show different:

1) It's popular
2) The unique, heavily stylized aesthetic lends it an artsy-fartsy ambiguity that attracts a lot of conjecture about what it all really means. e.g. Fight Club, House of Leaves, FLCL, or, like I already said, Hotline Miami

Respectfully, that's a pretty big assumption to make about someone's motivations.
OK, I acknowledge that I'm being a little presumptuous with that. But I'm not reaching far. Let me also restate again that people can interpret and enjoy pop culture however they want; nobody is saying they can't. But if we did have a Spongebob thread and people started coming in and posting elaborate, totally serious theories about how it really is all about anarcho-syndicalism, it'd probably raise a few eyebrows.

I say that fully acknowledging JT's point that no one is absolved from criticism, by the way. I've just seen a lot of fan theories about previous series (Madoka, anyone?) that were met with amusement, laughter, intrigue and discussion, as well as criticism. Gender issues and KLK, though, just seems to be met with a rather monolithic response. I don't know why that is, and won't presume why. But that's how it looks to me.
Oh, come on man. I knew it was only a matter of time until someone whipped out the old "people who argue with me are sexist" card. We've had a variety of opinions expressed in this thread, and nothing I've said is unreasonable. Don't be unfair.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2013, 10:42:54 PM »
Humor me.
No, you literally acknowledged to be singling out the sentence that opens my point, which is elaborated on and explained in the rest of the post. When you asked me to elaborate on the sentence I'd already followed with an elaboration, I could do no more than point to it. Others seem to have understood it, and it's the same idea JT presented a split second before, so really there's no point in rephrasing it a third time. Now enough with this meta-debate

I basically have the opposite opinion. I don't really feel like the show is satirizing most of anything. I think most of it are just good-ol'-fashion hot-blooded action and fun.
I think it's a bit of both, and either is lovely, really

e: 'singling out the single' huuurp
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:14:04 AM by HakureiSM »
                                                                                   .

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2013, 10:56:50 PM »
There's a lot of "conversation" about how Obama's a buttloving Muslim from the dark heart of Africa, but that sure doesn't mean anything.

Is there? There are people loudly making that claim, but who's conversing? I don't even necessarily subscribe to the theory in question here, but I think there's enough there to talk about. 

As for what makes this show different:

1) It's popular
2) The unique, heavily stylized aesthetic lends it an artsy-fartsy ambiguity that attracts a lot of conjecture about what it all really means. e.g. Fight Club, House of Leaves, FLCL, or, like I already said, Hotline Miami

That's totally fair. I would say that all of those things are worth discussing, but you certainly are right about that.

No, you literally acknowledged to be singling out the single sentence that opens my point, which is elaborated on and explained in the rest of the post. When you asked me to elaborate on the sentence I'd already followed with an elaboration, I could do no more than point to it. Others seem to have understood it, and it's the same idea JT presented a split second before, so really there's no point in rephrasing it a third time. Now enough with this meta-debate

I'm sorry, I honestly seriously don't follow you. Not directly to the question I asked, anyway. Either I'm doing a bad job of making myself clear or I'm missing something. Doesn't matter, that's that I guess.

I think it's a bit of both, and either is lovely, really

Yeah, certainly. If it is true that this is in fact satire I don't know that you can make a satire of this kind without a sort of genuine-ness, and I don't know that it's possible to make a genre piece this extreme without playing with tropes in a satire-ish sort of way. And yeah, that creates a very interesting result regardless.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #187 on: October 30, 2013, 12:35:43 AM »
I am enjoying this discussion greatly, and really need to respond to this:

Oh, come on man. I knew it was only a matter of time until someone whipped out the old "people who argue with me are sexist" card. We've had a variety of opinions expressed in this thread, and nothing I've said is unreasonable. Don't be unfair.
Wow, let me try and patch things up here. I am not at all calling you, or anyone else, sexist. As I said, I will not presume why this one fan interpretation - which, I think, doesn't take a lot of wild leaps of logic to arrive at - is met with a relatively monolithic response. For example, it could be that a lot of anime fans use Tumblr, and Tumblr, as we know, sure loves to talktalktalktalktalktalk about gender to the point of saturation, and so someone using phrases like "male gaze" and "empowerment" in an anime fan theory brings on this reaction. I don't think it's necessarily sexist, in other words. There could be all kinds of reasons.

You are one of the most thoughtful and least knee-jerky people I know. You listen and consider other points of view, while your own opinions are based on something more than passing whims. You are one of the last people I would ever call sexist. FWIW.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #188 on: October 30, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »
Disclaimer: I have not watched a single second of this show.

I suspect the reason there is such a clash over the "purpose" or "message" or whatever of this show is because two of the most obvious interpretations of/reasons to watch the show kinda run perpendicular to each other. One is that the show seeks to empower women and make a mockery of the male gaze and whatnot, while the other is that the show is zany fun and has a lot of nice titties. If you're watching the show because you like zany fun and nice titties, the interpretation that the show is about striking down the lustful patriarchy is an indirect implication that you're part of the social problem the show is commenting on. And even if you aren't watching for the fanservice, if you see the fanservice as anything other than the social commentary, a stern, disapproving gaze is being cast your way. So, regardless of how much stock you would put in the social-commentary interpretation in a vacuum, there's suddenly a need to decry it, because it is an affront to your enjoyment of the show. And then people that hold the social-commentary interpretation see other people decrying that interpretation and get a need to further validate it, and the result is a death spiral of confused polite disagreement.

People of all interpretation can try to tell everyone not to let someone else's fun-having ruin their fun, but in a case like this, with two fun-havings so diametrically opposed, it's going to happen, even if just on a subconscious, unintentional level.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
« Reply #189 on: October 30, 2013, 02:09:13 AM »
i think you should really watch and then come back

personally its not a black vs white but rather a bunch of gray i dont see the point of one side baiting the other that they only watch for the fanservice and imply they're " an indirect implication that you're part of the social problem the show is commenting on" its like shipping, in a sense.

like duh you can clearly see the morals besides the fanservice but what i dont get are the people trying to shoehorn that the social commentary is female-exclusive/"striking down the lustful patriarchy " etcetc

imagine someone screaming OTP OTP every bloody episode in your face and you cant have any proper discussion

Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #190 on: October 30, 2013, 02:14:54 AM »
like duh you can clearly see the morals besides the fanservice but what i dont get are the people trying to shoehorn that the social commentary is female-exclusive/"striking down the lustful patriarchy " etcetc
And I don't get why it matters so hard that other people choose to use someone else's art to see a particular issue or set of issues differently than other people see it, nor do I get this hyperbolic mischaracterization.

I mean, are we going to talk about this or shout past each other? I remember when talking about anime was fun.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2013, 02:33:29 AM »
i dont see the point of one side baiting the other

Well, part of the point is that they're not baiting each other. I think that most people that hold the social-commentary interpretation aren't doing it to shame those who like show for other reasons.  It's just happening naturally as a result of exactly what the two different sources of enjoyment are.

And I don't get why it matters so hard that other people choose to use someone else's art to see a particular issue or set of issues differently than other people see it, nor do I get this hyperbolic mischaracterization.

I think there's a long tangential discussion to be had about this - which would be, amusingly enough given the subject from which is spawned, something of a coming-of-age story - but the gist of it I think is that the current generation is still feeling out the process of identifying and, as necessary, modifying social norms. This generation has seen a number of social "things" (for lack of a better term) come to light/fruition over the past decade or so, largely (but certainly not entirely) revolving around gender and sexuality, things that even just fifty years ago were likely incomprehensible for one reason or another. Things that, even today, are hard to fathom for those that do not live them. So people want to find more of these things, to see what other previously-assumed-to-be-"facts" don't necessarily hold up under scrutiny, but they either don't know how to look or get hyper-excited for it, and they end up finding things that may not be really there.

To those on the hunt, scoffing at the idea that KlK is anti-patriarchy social commentary could be the equivalent of scoffing at the idea that women have the right to vote, or it could be the equivalent of scoffing at the idea that aliens landed in Nevada. Both wildly outlandish social ideas at various points in time, but one is still clearly outlandish while the other is very clearly true. How did those eras separate truth from fiction? Who knows? That's what this generation's working toward, just with their own era's social questions.

Or maybe some people may be looking for social commentary in their cartoons so, in the event their ideas are confirmed by the people that wrote the cartoons, they can go "first". That would certainly fit the current generation as well.

EDIT: This made a lot more sense in my head. Hopefully it's not too insane in written form.

EDIT 2: I just realized that's not even what you asked! Silly me. Refer to my response to Vento in the context of my previous post, I guess.

EDIT 3: I guess the tl;dr way of putting is that the existence of the social-commentary interpretation, the fact that it is at all, is more or less an attack on the people that watch the show for "shallower" reasons. It's not the people holding the interpretation (and they certainly shouldn't be accused of shaming, bad faith, or anything else along those lines just for holding the interpretation), it's the interpretation itself.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:41:42 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2013, 02:52:51 AM »
It makes perfect sense, Kilga

Also go watch Kill la Kill, it's fucking amazing
                                                                                   .

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #193 on: October 30, 2013, 02:54:13 AM »
I have a list of things I need to watch that's a mile long, and this show is on it. But #1 on that list right now is Princess Jellyfish due to a promise to a friend, so KlK will have to wait a while.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2013, 03:09:39 AM »
I remember when talking about anime was fun.

I've refrained from commenting for a while because, even though I've been watching since episode 1, a lot of this stuff is just a mess of  :wikipedia: to me. I took a little time to figure out what I think on my own though.

I think there is some valid commentary on fanservice and "male gaze" or what have you, but only because of it being used in anime all the damn time. Stuff like this is on the same level of parody as Mako's long-winded friendship explanation and how the fourth episode was, to me, just a really long mockery of the "schoolgirl late for school" cliche. Maybe it's just that I'm not very good at looking for stuff beyond the surface.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2013, 03:17:27 AM »

I suspect the reason there is such a clash over the "purpose" or "message" or whatever of this show is because two of the most obvious interpretations of/reasons to watch the show kinda run perpendicular to each other. One is that the show seeks to empower women and make a mockery of the male gaze and whatnot, while the other is that the show is zany fun and has a lot of nice titties. If you're watching the show because you like zany fun and nice titties, the interpretation that the show is about striking down the lustful patriarchy is an indirect implication that you're part of the social problem the show is commenting on. And even if you aren't watching for the fanservice, if you see the fanservice as anything other than the social commentary, a stern, disapproving gaze is being cast your way. So, regardless of how much stock you would put in the social-commentary interpretation in a vacuum, there's suddenly a need to decry it, because it is an affront to your enjoyment of the show. And then people that hold the social-commentary interpretation see other people decrying that interpretation and get a need to further validate it, and the result is a death spiral of confused polite disagreement.

People of all interpretation can try to tell everyone not to let someone else's fun-having ruin their fun, but in a case like this, with two fun-havings so diametrically opposed, it's going to happen, even if just on a subconscious, unintentional level.

And that's really my point I pretty much failed at. People who like it just for the "fluff" and visuals and stuff are not evil sexist pigs, nor is someone like me trying to convey a deeper social commentary "ruining the fun" for everyone else. You can like for any reason, or no reason at all. Not everything has to be liked because it has some deeper pretentious meaning. I think that's a problem a lot of people face is they feel like in order to enjoy something there has to be something deeper. You can like something for just being dumb silly fun. I loved Pacific Rim, and I wasn't expecting anything more than giant robots punching each other.

I found deeper meaning in KLK because the theme being presented resonated with a lot of personal struggles I'm dealing with, and it has a main character I can directly identify with. I kind of flailed about it because I was hoping I wasn't the only one getting those vibes. Whether that was actually intentionally there, or just a nice coincidence, does it really matter? I'm not offended if people like it just because it has boobs and loud noises, or if I'm the only one who finds it socially significant to themselves. It just kind of felt like I was shaming people for liking it for the "wrong" reasons because well, there are two big camps that are kind of ideologically opposed. I personally find no offense if someone only likes it for the fluff stuff, you do not have to be some pretentious jerk who only watches "thought provoking" things. I loved it for both reasons, and my only issue was if they really meant the deeper parts, if it really needed to be over the top. If the case is that the latter was just a happy coincidence then whatever :V

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

JT

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2013, 04:14:39 AM »
Wow, let me try and patch things up here. I am not at all calling you, or anyone else, sexist. As I said, I will not presume why this one fan interpretation - which, I think, doesn't take a lot of wild leaps of logic to arrive at - is met with a relatively monolithic response. For example, it could be that a lot of anime fans use Tumblr, and Tumblr, as we know, sure loves to talktalktalktalktalktalk about gender to the point of saturation, and so someone using phrases like "male gaze" and "empowerment" in an anime fan theory brings on this reaction. I don't think it's necessarily sexist, in other words. There could be all kinds of reasons.

You are one of the most thoughtful and least knee-jerky people I know. You listen and consider other points of view, while your own opinions are based on something more than passing whims. You are one of the last people I would ever call sexist. FWIW.
Ah, okay. This clears things up a lot. Sorry for misreading you. I've seen this type of disagreement play out countless times on Tumblr - not just over KLK, but in general - and sure as the sun rises, it always devolves into people endlessly yelling "SEXIST!" "NOT SEXIST!" at each other. Usually very quickly. So maybe that's made my trigger finger a bit itchy when it comes to stuff like this.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2013, 04:30:15 AM »
I don't like how disagreeing with someone's opinion invariably gets one labeled as an "ist" of some kind by someone. It's possible to differ peacefully without thinking of that person as subhuman. It's intellectual dishonesty to reach for the personal attack and trying to shame someone for not being in lock step with them.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2013, 06:30:09 AM »
^THIS

I don't get it either. If I have learn one thing in life, is that in the world of entertainment and art, is to never over analyze them. It's good to think, but not over analyze it.
It's good to have a sense of escapism or realism when it comes to entertainment. People who do that understand more about life(Philosophical, Social, Art, etc). As it needs an expression, which makes those people stand out among other people.

You can think about what you're watching. You don't have to write about it, make a video about it, nor even talk to people about it. It's just that not all people accept everything at face value, as if people does that it's pretty easy to get brainwashed(this happens, mostly in the popular music industry).

Social Media, of course we should be serious about it, as we need understanding. People can think, but let's not over analyze for what they truly are, which is entertainment.
I remember when talking about anime was fun.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:35:33 AM by En »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »
                                                                                   .

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2013, 09:37:05 PM »
know what? all this TLDR going on? I am just fucking watching it because it is silly in every way possible.

I wouldn't at all mind the fact the girls' roles are completely basically gender flipped. Like Free! last season except genderbended. 
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #201 on: October 31, 2013, 05:47:34 AM »
^THIS

I don't get it either. If I have learn one thing in life, is that in the world of entertainment and art, is to never over analyze them. It's good to think, but not over analyze it.
It's good to have a sense of escapism or realism when it comes to entertainment. People who do that understand more about life(Philosophical, Social, Art, etc). As it needs an expression, which makes those people stand out among other people.

You can think about what you're watching. You don't have to write about it, make a video about it, nor even talk to people about it. It's just that not all people accept everything at face value, as if people does that it's pretty easy to get brainwashed(this happens, mostly in the popular music industry).

Social Media, of course we should be serious about it, as we need understanding. People can think, but let's not over analyze for what they truly are, which is entertainment.

I'm not sure if I'm entirely reading your point correctly, but the issue to me isn't critical analysis. It's more the people who feel like they can only enjoy media that has "deeper" qualities and look down on people who don't seem to "appreciate" it properly. Basically hating people for not liking something the right way or for the right reasons.

My mental wank is simply that, I like deconstructing the world around me and finding all the connections and such and to make observations and discoveries based on such. I hyperanalyze everything, and I enjoy it! I have so much fun building headcanons and researching the backstories behind stuff that may have intentionally or unintentionally affected a work. But I don't beat up on people who don't obsess over the fine details like I do.

You're right, this is entertainment, and people enjoy things for different reasons. It's best not to dump on people for liking things for different reasons than others, and to let people have their fun and share in it together. And I'm saying this for every reason. People shouldn't be looked down upon for liking things for "simple" or "shallow" reasons, and people who enjoy it for technical or social commentary shouldn't be seen as buzzkills.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:50:17 AM by helvetica »

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »
Sooooo......... I just finished watchin' the 5th episode.

It was pretty enjoyable overall, and this one was much better than the previous ep. More stuff seems to have happened, and I can see that Tsumugu Kinagasa guy will probably be an important character in the series later on.

Also, Nonon. <3
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:22:15 PM by Synnae ~★ »

Sweetness and love~ ♥

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
Nonononononononononononononon~~ <3

This was a truly great episode
                                                                                   .

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2013, 10:54:29 PM »
By the way... Wikipedia classifies the series' Demographic as "Seinen", but it looks and feels more like a Shounen to me. Is it really a Seinen?

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2013, 10:59:16 PM »
Spoiler:
Similar hair colors and that mysteriously familiar lady in the flashback totally aren't indicative of anything.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
Spoiler:
Similar hair colors and that mysteriously familiar lady in the flashback totally aren't indicative of anything.
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure they're brother and sister and the woman mentioned will turn out to be their mother, who failed to withstand the power of the kamui. Or something like that.
                                                                                   .

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2013, 11:25:53 PM »
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure they're brother and sister and the woman mentioned will turn out to be their mother, who failed to withstand the power of the kamui. Or something like that.

Spoiler:
If they were brother and sister, they'd share the same surname. Not a different one.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #208 on: October 31, 2013, 11:27:31 PM »
Spoiler:
If they were brother and sister, they'd share the same surname. Not a different one.

Spoiler:
Pseudonym, changed his name, etc.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2013, 12:28:51 AM »
Spoiler:
What Amra said, ya dummy

Also
                                                                                   .