Author Topic: Re: Re: Kourindo - AKA the  (Read 115337 times)

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Re: Re: Re: Kourindo - AKA the
« Reply #810 on: June 02, 2013, 09:21:47 AM »
Now that I am feeling a little better:

Ryason: It'll probably be another $50 for those games. If you're fine with it, just say so and don't worry about sending more money until later.

Josefino: Another $100 or so for those. Same deal, don't worry about sending money for now.

Massaca: I might be able to find a few more things in that list, so send another $400 for now. Of course, it'll have EMS shipping when it goes out.

zfero: Actually, it looks like all three sets of sisters are sold out right now. They might make more for events, but if they already sold out of the ones they made for Reitaisai, I guess they're pretty popular. All that's left is Reisen. Is that still OK?

cloud: OK, will do.

Flandre: $110 USD shipped estimate. As for the all the Touhou games, I imagine it would be around $175 shipped.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #811 on: June 02, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
Thanks again mate, just sent the cash.
Hope it stays better now :)

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
  • "So all I have to do is 'kyuu', and..."
    • flan.moe
« Reply #812 on: June 02, 2013, 12:57:35 PM »
Hey,

I've sent you the money! Hope you get better soon, as well.

« Reply #813 on: June 02, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »
Now that I am feeling a little better:

Ryason: It'll probably be another $50 for those games. If you're fine with it, just say so and don't worry about sending more money until later.

Josefino: Another $100 or so for those. Same deal, don't worry about sending money for now.

Massaca: I might be able to find a few more things in that list, so send another $400 for now. Of course, it'll have EMS shipping when it goes out.

zfero: Actually, it looks like all three sets of sisters are sold out right now. They might make more for events, but if they already sold out of the ones they made for Reitaisai, I guess they're pretty popular. All that's left is Reisen. Is that still OK?

cloud: OK, will do.

Flandre: $110 USD shipped estimate. As for the all the Touhou games, I imagine it would be around $175 shipped.

Aw that sucks... I need to look and see if there was any other plushies I wanted... Man I really wanted those sisters. Is that the only place that you may be able to get them?

« Reply #814 on: June 02, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
Alright, ill keep $100 reserved.
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :)

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
  • I take many forms, and this won't be my last.
« Reply #815 on: June 03, 2013, 02:50:50 AM »
Completely separate to the questions I had before...

Forza, how much for just a Reisen plush? :derp:

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!

N-Forza

« Reply #816 on: June 03, 2013, 07:13:32 AM »
zfero: Probably not, unless you want to try the auction sites.

BL2W: $50 maybe.

« Reply #817 on: June 03, 2013, 01:25:50 PM »
Quote from: N-Forza

Yeah, that'll be fine.

« Reply #818 on: June 03, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
zfero: Probably not, unless you want to try the auction sites.

Well, I'll keep a look out on auction sites(other then e-bay, which do you recommend?) As for what Plushies I want, How much would reisen, Chen(http://giftshop.jz.shopserve.jp/SHOP/n080_3.html seems to be the only yakumo in stock, so grabbing it), Patchy(http://giftshop.jz.shopserve.jp/SHOP/n005_10.html I have a Sakuya, might as well grab the other parts of SDM since I can't get the scarlet sisters) and Yuyuko(http://giftshop.jz.shopserve.jp/SHOP/n036_4.html now I just need a youmu) and the XL Reimu burger shirt cost me?

EDIT: I found that AmiAmi also has a few that gift has sold out on, but it says Japan sales only, so maybe you can pick up some here.

Yukari: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-06223&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Sanae(I MAY have her already, but I need to check when I get home): http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD-8279&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D5

Alice: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-33680&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D2

Shanghai Doll(I don't care if they are not all from the same company. My Suika and Tewi are from different companies. Still, After I get reisen, gonna see how she looks with my Tewi, and maybe have to get myself a Tewi one later): http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD-2363&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D7

FLandre(Backorder, not sold out though): http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-08452&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D2

Remilia(Back order, not sold out): http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-08451&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D2

Sadly while they have the cheaper Flandre, they don't have the cheaper Remi. Still, I think these are cuter, even if a bit more expensive. Plus, I kinda prefer these ones since they move a bit more.

Also, Sadly Koishi, Satori, Ran, Mei Ling, and Youmu are sold out here.

If you could give me the total price if I bought all of these, then I will select which ones I want. Or, maybe can we buy all of them now, and then maybe I pay you for some of them this month and some of them next month? Just to make sure I don't miss out on these.

EDIT2:

Well, I found an E-bay person that has a bunch of the touhous I want. Yukari, Ran, Chen, Youmu, Yuyuko, and Mei-ling. And they are very cheap(28 bucks apiece with 3 bucks S+H)

http://stores.ebay.com/shop-of-kitty/_i.html?_nkw=Touhou+Project+&submit=Search&_sid=806641468

I may use her to get those ones. Question is, is this too good to be true? She has a 99.6% satisfaction rating, and they all look legit. I may Ask on the forums here just to get an idea if these have been pirated, but I think I will buy those there. Sadly no Koishi or Satori though.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:09:02 PM by zferolie »

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #819 on: June 03, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »

Okay, then. Give me an exact price and I'll send you the money; I feel this is worth it for my beloved Reisen plush~ ❤

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!

Tony-Chops

• Nothin but us chickens here!
« Reply #820 on: June 03, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
Completely separate to the questions I had before...

Forza, how much for just a Reisen plush? :derp:

Saw that BL2W was eyeing for a Reisen fumo as well, I'm looking into buying one too if you happen to find her.  I'm good for the price you're giving him, which I can have by the end of the week.

« Reply #821 on: June 03, 2013, 06:21:02 PM »
Saw that BL2W was eyeing for a Reisen fumo as well, I'm looking into buying one too if you happen to find her.  I'm good for the price you're giving him, which I can have by the end of the week.

Seems like Reisen is pretty popular. 3 of us want her

N-Forza

« Reply #822 on: June 04, 2013, 02:59:31 AM »
zfero: The Shanghai and Sanae are sold out, but I can try for the other ones. And you wanted the JP XL shirt? Everything should be around $300 USD shipped. Pretty sure that one site is selling bootlegs though. These dolls aren't that expensive in Japan, but anyone not selling these for an insane mark-up should not be trusted (which is kind of sad)

BL2W: Send $60 USD then. If there's too much left over, I'll refund it.

Peruant: Same $60.

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #823 on: June 04, 2013, 03:28:34 AM »
Okay, the money has just been sent~

« Reply #824 on: June 04, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »
zfero: The Shanghai and Sanae are sold out, but I can try for the other ones. And you wanted the JP XL shirt? Everything should be around $300 USD shipped. Pretty sure that one site is selling bootlegs though. These dolls aren't that expensive in Japan, but anyone not selling these for an insane mark-up should not be trusted (which is kind of sad)

BL2W: Send $60 USD then. If there's too much left over, I'll refund it.

Aww. The Shanghai doll was avalible when I saw the link yesterday. It must have JUST sold out.

Well, can you include this Wiggle doll? I can't order it from America.

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/database/646021535001.html?gcsct=0ChMI-IHn3MTJtwIVhzhECh20KACuEA8

And the price sounds good, but I was wondering if maybe I can pay you over 2 months. I could pay for it all now, but it is a bit easier for me if I do half now and half later. If you don't mind I mean. If that bothers you, then I'll do the full price now.

And yeah, Japanese XL is fine. Normal American XL is loose on me right now, and the way I am losing weight, American L will fit perfectly very soon.

EDIT: Seems like Ran is now out of sold out and in Back order. It stinks that they only ship to Japan for almost everything I want, because I hate to be a bother to you.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-06222&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D468%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:39:55 PM by zferolie »

N-Forza

« Reply #825 on: June 04, 2013, 01:58:19 PM »
Sure, I can get the Wriggle doll too, but I would really like as much up front as I can get. How about 3/4?

« Reply #826 on: June 04, 2013, 03:03:21 PM »
Sure, I can get the Wriggle doll too, but I would really like as much up front as I can get. How about 3/4?

That would be 200 something right? If I must, then I'll do it. I have about 200 in my paypal account right now, will that do?

And I am about to mail that E-bay person. I have been trying to look to see if she has sold counterfit, but no one says she has. Plus I can't find any info on what the counterfits look like. All myfigurecollection.net says is that there are counterfits of those plushes. It's a shame, since I cannot find Youmu or Mei Ling anywhere else for a decent price right now...

Tony-Chops

• Nothin but us chickens here!
« Reply #827 on: June 04, 2013, 03:31:15 PM »

Okay. I'll send you the money by Friday.

« Reply #828 on: June 05, 2013, 01:03:20 AM »
.... Well. It seems like the Reimu and Marisa I bought from a Florida convention 4 years ago were bootlegs :_( I'll keep these since they are cute, but now I need to get the real ones once they show up again.

N-Forza

« Reply #829 on: June 05, 2013, 04:57:46 AM »
$200 should be fine for now.

« Reply #830 on: June 05, 2013, 05:01:21 AM »
$200 should be fine for now.

OK. I will be able to get you the rest in 2 weeks. So, I'll send it to you via paypal tommorow

EDIT: Whoops, that sounded awkward, so made it sound better. Paying you today in an hour or so :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:51:33 PM by zferolie »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #831 on: June 05, 2013, 09:29:37 AM »
Do you take requests for Japanese Playstation Network cards?

N-Forza

« Reply #832 on: June 05, 2013, 01:28:49 PM »
Yeah, I can do that too.

« Reply #833 on: June 05, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »
And Money has been sent :)

PX

• School Idol?