Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48484 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 4-
« Reply #660 on: January 20, 2013, 02:40:12 PM »
fwiw I still won't be surprised if BT/Dorian is what's going on here, but if it's that we lost earlier anyways.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #661 on: January 20, 2013, 03:29:09 PM »
##Vote Dr. Rawr

Afternoon.

« Reply #662 on: January 20, 2013, 03:55:06 PM »
ok so why was serela the night kill guys?

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #663 on: January 20, 2013, 04:11:04 PM »
Day one: Rawr is scum <  > consolidate on PX

Day two: Rawr is still scum but Hero is scummier <  >
Rawr isn't even a priority <  > but he's still scum

Day three: Dorian is more scum than Rawr < > Dorian and Rawr are buddies < > ?surprisingly i think i'd actually like to lynch rawr LAST? cause I'm getting paranoid about BT
<  > But no Rawr must be IHNN buddy

Day four: I'm pretty sure it's rawr / dorian <

Geez, now that I looked into it I have to say that HW fits the busing picture he's trying to paint on me way better than I do. He was already day one more certain about scum Rawr than I was all game and yet he never run out of excuses to look into other directions.

Kurwa, getting this out before self hammer
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Shadoweh

« Reply #664 on: January 20, 2013, 04:19:11 PM »
Guys at least pretend the game isn't over yet

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #665 on: January 20, 2013, 04:21:35 PM »
BT already hammered though

Shadoweh

« Reply #666 on: January 20, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
Yes I can count but it's the principle of the matter.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #667 on: January 20, 2013, 04:24:40 PM »
Oh well, I haven't seen Shadowehs Vote, I can only hope Schezo don't mind twilight talk.^^;
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #668 on: January 20, 2013, 04:25:32 PM »

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-
« Reply #669 on: January 20, 2013, 04:27:34 PM »
Ok Ok.  We get it.  I know you guys don't want Laharal to have another game all to himself because he probably won't share main character slot but neither will you either!

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Drrawr (3): Huh What, Shadoweh, BT Deported
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: Dorian, Drrawr

Drrawr playing Laharal the
Vanilla Townie has lost!

So you understand that accordingly

Shadoweh playing Rozalin the
Vanilla Townie has lost!
Dorian playing Champloo the
Vanilla Townie has lost!

HuhWhat playing Axel the
Mafia Lawyer has won!
BT playing Adell the
Mafia Stalker has won!
Disgaea 2 yaoi wins Mafia wins~

Shadoweh

« Reply #670 on: January 20, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
I give up, huh what should just pm me to let me know when he's playing scum so I can surrender at the beginning of the day

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #671 on: January 20, 2013, 04:30:32 PM »
~~~ Town:
BOOM!  You're Champloo and one spicy chef, on tier with Emeril!  When you aren't sneaking up on people, your real job is teaching demons but haha, demons actually going to school to learn. 

You have the ability to talk telepathically with ingredients, which you may do once per day by declaring ##Whisper: Kitchen in the thread.  You will recieve some commentary about various food which doesn't ever seem relevant so that makes you a Vanilla Townie.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, BOOM!

---

You are master Mao then number 1 honor student in all of Evil Academy.  You have an unhealthy obsession with experimenting.  With your 1.8 million E.Q. (Evil Quotient), your intellegence knows no bounds!

You have the ability to ##Disect: an object of your choosing once per day.  Since you left your equipment at home however this will do absolutely nothing but get you laughed at!  This makes you a Vanilla Townie.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, best of luck Dr. Doom.

---

Rozalin.  You are the one, and only, daughter of the great Overlord Zenon.  And I don't know if you know this or not, but you are the one, and only daughter of the great Overlord Zenon.  As such you normally have oodles of servants fetching objects of your every desire.  But now you're stuck with the rest of these plebs when you are a princess!  The nerve of some people.

Your ability is to bitch and moan about every thing that happens.  You can call people out and tell them that you are the one and only)ry; with your ##Bitch: command.  Whether this is talking about you or what you're doing, you're still not sure.  Guess that makes you the equivalent of a Vanilla Townie.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, best of luck princess dear.

---

You are the ele- ok you aren't elegant but you are the great and powerful Demon Lord Etna!  When you aren't being a queen bee with your limitless supply of prinnies, you like to spend your time being maniplulative and forcing people to comment on how pretty you are, when in reality you are as flat as an ironing board, and not that cute.

Your ability would have been to call in a Prinny for backup so he could do a pluthea of tasks for you during the game, but since the prinnies you sent to file the needed paperwork for powers must have gotten lost you have no abilities! You can still try to ##Summon Prinny: and hope something happens.  Until then you can be at peace knowing you are the equivalent of a Vanilla Townie.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, good luck mydamn. 

---
BWHAHAHAHA!  You are the Great Overlord Laharl!  You parade around half naked wearing pants and a scarf because it looks it looks good or something like that.  It is your sole purpose to hijack any game you are not the protagonist of because who wants to be a lame side character (like you) [who said that?]

Your ability is to ##Hijack Thread: and make nothing at all happen.  You've been told this constantly but you aren't going to listen to the many people who tell you that you're a Vanilla Townie, you're Laharl bitch!  And since demands to get a power had to be met you were greeted with a standard demon fulfillment of your wish.  Non working power GJ.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, good luck on your quest to become the protagonist... I mean lynch the scum.

---

You are the adorably cute Almaz von Almandine Adamant, but we'll call you Almaz because if I have to say that again you're getting punched in the face.  The only good thing about being a hopeless wuss is the entrance security knew you weren't anywhere near bad enough to bring unacceptable weapons or other household objects into the game board.  They were right to a degree, you only brought protection and didn't try to sneak a gamebreaking blade in...

Your power is that you have two items, the infamous Wizard Robe and Cap, and the much desired Trapezohedron.  You may give them out, one at a time on nonconsecutive nights.  They should protect the user from one attempt at thier life barring a lynch.  Guess that makes you the Town Blacksmith.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, good luck and don't get TOOOO intimidated~

---

Silence!  All ears turn thier attention to you, the great Prinny instructor Valvatorez!  You job is to teach the new souls how to properly behave as prinnies so they can begin atoning for thier sins.  Well, you day job that is.

During the night you go out through the darkness with your vampire powers and ##Investigate: one player to determine their alignment.  Except for night 2, that's sardine buffet night and there's no way in hell you're missing that.  That means you are the Town Cop.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated, now go admonish those naughty mafiers.

---

You are the Death/Extermination Submersible Combat Organism or octopus blob monster, you're not sure which yet...  You do go by the name Desco though since it seems to be easier for everyone, yay you.  You're training very hard to become a final boss and got a permit to continue such training for this game!

You were fortunate enough to be allowed a Demon Law: Digest and a Squirtgun on the premise that you don't use them.  So using your final boss powers you will find a worthy supporter to give them out to, one at a time, on nonconsecutive nights with the ##Give: X or Y command.  Once your target gets one of the aforementioned items they will be able to fire the one shot vig anytime during the day to kill another player.  That means you are the Town Gunsmith.

There's a reason they had to recall demon squirtguns lately.  Anyway, you win when all threats to town are eliminated, best of luck.

---

You were unfortunate enough to roll Fuka Kazamatsuri, a goofy girl who is supposed to be a prinny but for some reason thinks this is all a dream.  Well, people can't die twice so maybe it is better for you to continue thinking reality is all a dream...

Since you haven't been completely turned into a Prinny like you were supposed to there are a lot of people who hate the way you look.  Seriously, they would totally think you're one of those evil mafia people you're supposed to be lynching just because you have a prinny hat and jacket.  They're probably just jealous.  You are a Town Death Miller.  Your flip and cop investigations will return guilty results.  The good news is if you're nightkilled they'll know you were telling the truth about being town.

You still are trying to eliminate all threats to town.  Good luck with that.

---

Love is all, eh FurFur?!  Oh wait, wrong series.  You're still the great Archangel Flonne!  Your powers have finally matured and you can do a lot more than offer moral support like everyone here seems to think the power of love does. 

Your power is to ##Focus: (Player name) once every night.  If you are ever killed during that night or that next day the role and alignment of that person will be publicly revealed in the thread.  This is of course why no one should mess with the power of love oh great Town Oracle.
What are you going to do with this great power? ... You.. Don't know...
Oh, well you're supposed to be trying to eliminate all threats to town.  Best of luck, you'll probably need it.

~~~Mafia~~~

All eyes to the front of the stage!  It's the Dark Hero Axel!  When you're not being God's and everyone elses chew toy, you're suffering some other horrible fate.  So it's time to do something to turn your fate around.

You get to be the Mafia Lawyer!  In addition to being able to preform your factional kill, you may also select one of your partners to ##Law: and presidental parden them because last time there was an election based on first come first serve you were first to yell out you wanted the position.  Your lawed partner becomes immune to any cops, watchers, trackers and so on by giving a town result during the night. 

Your partners are   and   and you may communicate with them at anytime in this quicktopic.

You win when your team forms a majority of the players (50% and above).  Go win chew toy!

---

Honor!  Family!  Tra- ~Style~  You're the badass mofo Adell.  You like kicking the tar out of demons barehanded because you're that cool.  These are the qualities of a great maflord.

You are the Mafia Stalker.  Since your virtuous qualities outshine your demon ones, you get info on a lot of things.  In addition to being able to preform your factional night kill, you may ##Stalk: a player at night to Track, Watch and Roleclop them.  The higher ups feel safe giving you this knowledge, mostly because they like watching everyone run around like their head is cut off.

Your partners are   and   and you may communicate with them at anytime in this quicktopic.

You win when your team forms a majority of the players (50% and above).  Best of luck and show them your style!

---

Loyal and clingy to a fault, you are Fenrich the werewolf, Steward to Lord Valvatorez.  Well, that's who you would be if the most hardcore asskicker on the planet didn't replace you.  You're actually Gig, Destroyer of Worlds.  You were called to destroy, and by golly that's what you're going to do.  The officials thought since you were a close spinoff to Disgaea it was ok to hijack the spot and plug your own game have fun.

Being a powerful God of Destruction, you are the Mafia Intercepter.  In addition to being able to preform your teams factional kill on any night, you have two one time use abilities.  One is ##Intercept: which lets you kill one person who visits the target of your ability.  The other is ##Curse: which lets you kill your target if they are visited by someone other than your teammate. 

You win when your team forms a majority of the players (50% and above).  Best of luck and crack some skulls.

Graveard
Mod QT

Mafia can release their quicktopic whenever.

Now please take this bat and hit me hard in the face for acting like this was a good setup to run.

« Reply #672 on: January 20, 2013, 04:42:48 PM »
DORIAN ITS TOO LATE WE CANT LYNCH HUHWHAT ANYMORE

Shadoweh

« Reply #673 on: January 20, 2013, 04:44:06 PM »
I thought the setup looked fun though
*reads actions* "Affinity Cops: Conq" -.-
Conq why did you send me a bp vest ;_; You know I never die, and IT'S COVERED IN YOUR BLOOD AAAAAAAAAAA

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #674 on: January 20, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »
Interceptor can actually curse and intercept.  So he cursed Conq to where if someone (Affinity) visited him he'd die.

And you just say "looked" fun.  Was it fun Shadoweh???

Shadoweh

« Reply #675 on: January 20, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »
I did enjoy no longer being a Vanilla Townie ^_^ It made me want to ##Bitch less.
I didn't read that right though, I would have dropped the ##Curse power because scum getting two extra kills on PR's is kinda bad.

« Reply #676 on: January 20, 2013, 04:49:41 PM »
Dorian totally needs to quote "you want some cheese with that whine?" after being called a jerk.

"Don't be a sour grape dood"
i was highly amused by this post after reading the graveyard

Shadoweh

« Reply #677 on: January 20, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »
All this flip analysis makes me sad. Not a single person thinks I was actually being honest about the claim.
I thought you were being honest. :< To be fair most of the confusion was scum propaganda..

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #678 on: January 20, 2013, 05:00:13 PM »
Wait what

welp

I... I did think it was strange that BT had kind of stopped posting, but, I didn't actually think he was -scum-...!

To be fair though that's because we all kind of thought HW/Rawr was the scumteam in the GY as far as I can remember (which isn't far)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #679 on: January 20, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
There was rawr!scum in the graveyard?

« Reply #680 on: January 20, 2013, 05:03:40 PM »
well it makes sense, i didnt really feel like doing anything day1. also conqs 207 post in the graveyard, why cant you people cheat and tell me that :(
-cut-
i think at some point yes

Shadoweh

« Reply #681 on: January 20, 2013, 05:05:49 PM »
I am so sorry I voted you. You didn't deserve it. I even freaked out on Dorian for it because I thought it was wrong.
I just
I can't
Nope
I'm done
#Scum Jesus

Edit: Also BT loses points for not using this gif in his post to lynch Rawr: http://i48.tinypic.com/swydj6.jpg
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:23:30 PM by Shadoweh »

« Reply #682 on: January 20, 2013, 06:27:35 PM »
At the same time I find the BT case weak too. How is he defending me in a scummy way? Don't really want to lynch either.

Not really interested in BT wagon, I can kind of see where he's coming from with the non-meta part of his case after his response, I just... don't agree Conq is scummy. If I were to switch to another wagon atm it'd be Serela. Not sure what you mean by BT looking insecure, Affinity, care to elaborate?

People who are terrible:
[...]
IHNN: Not as bad as the others

6. Ihavenoname
if he's town then he needs to stop mentioning how he needs to look at people then barely saying anything about them until it's not relevant. the way he's trying to look into people and interactions makes me think his play is more "weak town" than "scum" though, i don't really see him pushing mislynches or anything. actually better than most people on this list

[...]

i would probably swap hero and ihnn on conq's list though. ihnn looks like he's scumhunting only not very thoroughly while hero looks like he's hunting for weird things to point out and not scum and this is worse imo

Nothing has changed about rawr being a good lynch. IHNN looks more viable from Serela flip, but still reads more like weak town than scum for D1's reasons. Of the Serela voters Hero is a lot scummier.

Thinking about it, I would probably lynch Shadoweh over BT as well. The biggest problem I've had with BT all game is that he was pushing Conq longer than necessary, but that was a very miniscule problem, as I explained D1. Everything else has seemed solid and pro-town, even if I haven't always agreed with it.

"Shadoweh obvscum tier shit" was a joke seeing as I don't think either you or IHNN are obvscum. It's just annoying, posting but taking this long to vote is anti-town.

[...]

Affinity, why do you think that IHNN is more likely to have scum intent than Hero?

gut says ihnn is weak town, i've done my best to verbalize this in past posts but it's hard to describe
but compared to hero and rawr he has more of an evident thought process
as far as scumminess goes: imo guy with no logical scumhunting or town thought process > guy with the occasional scumreads who doesn't care about them or read the thread > guy with reads who has a hard time justifying them but does actually talk about them (ihnn falls here, the other two people being hero and rawr. idk i just think he's being comparable to town-serela)

it seems more likely that affinity got a town scan on bt since he stopped that push for no apparent reason after believing in it pretty strongly d1

BT
Doesn't seem to fit into any scumteams. Consider the following:
BT / Dorian: BT obviously thinks scum can't mislynch the death miller D1 since he doesn't try pushing until other players do... so he lets Dorian do the pushing instead, for a wagon of 2 scum and 1 town when most other players don't want a NNR lynch? Buh? This is beyond stupid given that scum would need a counterwagon for BT at this point.
BT / rawr: D1, rawr has every reason to vote Affinity based on precedent, but swing votes the wagons toward BT anyway. Based on refuge in audacity sheeping, which makes rawr look awful if BT doesn't flip first. Sure, bussing is a thing, but in a BT / rawr / ? scumteam, the policy vig target is prooobably not the one doing the bussing, especially when he could easily push another case and D1 scum wagons tend to fall apart when not solid.
BT / Shadoweh: Shadoweh is town and if she were somehow scum then BT shouldn't be opening up D2 with a bus when his post was late enough in the day to see that nobody really wanted to lynch her. I guess that's not implausible, but again, I feel strongly enough about Shadoweh-town that I'm probably fucking this up if I'm wrong about it anyway.

I GUESS BT / rawr / IHNN could be maaaybe plausible if you want to push the basis that rawr is unpredictable and I'm overthinking bus votes like in adorbs maf? But even then, I haven't had a serious problem with BT's posts all game and his play has seemed mostly solid to me.

Though, while IHNN / BT don't have any strong dissociative tells, IHNN dismissing BT / Conq as town/town without any further thought makes me think he'd be telling the truth as scum based on his general level of scum play.

If I wanted to ask him for clarity about anything, it'd be why he never pushed IHNN after his initial contentpost on D2, and why he wanted to hammer Hero early without a claim.

That said I don't think it was particularly stronger than what [BT] had on Shadoweh so [BT] doesn't look that awful to me.

IHNN buddy priorities would go rawr > BT / Dorian > Shadoweh at the moment. Would give scum-Dorian the slight edge over BT, though.

this means scum intentionally nightkilled serela (thought bt was super town) for... some reason and that conq (thought bt was scum) wouldn't have died without good luck on scum's part. which probably means they wanted bt around as a mislynch and conq dying wasn't intentional.

:toot: :toot: :toot:

« Reply #683 on: January 20, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »
yeaaaah not even gonna lie, this game was easy mode because town had four people playing like cannon fodder

in retrospect we lucked out with the n1 conq death. i had him cursed because i thought he was such an obvious doc target but then he himself was the protective role :X

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #684 on: January 20, 2013, 06:31:19 PM »

« Reply #685 on: January 20, 2013, 06:32:10 PM »
also dorian's point of "why did you not give a fuck about stopping nnr's shot when he was a townread" was actually a solid case for me being scum and i was worried i was gonna get lynched when he posted it but everyone just kind of ignored it, that was a cool thing

« Reply #686 on: January 20, 2013, 06:43:30 PM »

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #687 on: January 20, 2013, 06:50:34 PM »
Thanks for replacing in for me, Dorian.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #688 on: January 20, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
I think I need to /in the next game.

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #689 on: January 20, 2013, 06:54:55 PM »
Quote from: Schezo
Dorian unvoted right after he voted. Let's watch BT slip. That'd be aweseome!
Fortunately I skimmed the thread during the entire game instead of just not reading.

Quote from: Conq
Oops, there was a gif I wanted to use but I forgot about it and the opportunity never really came up anyway.
Ah well.
http://i.imgur.com/vzYzQ.gif
Oh man

Edit: Also BT loses points for not using this gif in his post to lynch Rawr: http://i48.tinypic.com/swydj6.jpg
Oh man

Like I said in the Scum QT, I played like shit this game and deserved to get lynched. Fortunately, huhwhat is Hypnotoad's offspring.