Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48909 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 3-
« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2013, 02:44:52 AM »
But before that, since Dormio has lots of time right now
Dormio was not counting on being called out!
Dormio is surprised!

But now Dormio will begin!
Firstly, Dormio needs to talk about what Dormio thought of Huh What's first play!
Dormio seeing Huh What mimic PX gave Dormio a very bad feeling!
Dormio also thinks that Huh What tends to joke around more when Huh What is scum!
Dormio just gets a bad feeling from this part!

Dormio also knows that Dormio thought that something was wrong with what Dormio saw in Huh What voting PX but Dormio doesn't really remember why!

« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2013, 02:46:49 AM »
Dormio seeing Huh What mimic PX gave Dormio a very bad feeling!
not provable but i wanted to do that regardless of alignment so yeah

"huhwhat jokes around more as scum" is based more on my mood than alignment but i think i've fucked around like, twice this game?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #542 on: January 17, 2013, 02:50:19 AM »
Dormio also thinks that Huh What referring to I Have No Name a lot during the second day was weird!
Dormio thinks that Huh What was somewhat lazy, or whichever word that Dormio is actually looking for, throughout the second day!
Dormio doesn't know!
Dormio isn't sure!
Dormio just has a very bad feeling about Huh What!

not provable but i wanted to do that regardless of alignment so yeah

"huhwhat jokes around more as scum" is based more on my mood than alignment but i think i've fucked around like, twice this game?
Dormio doesn't care!
Dormio has a bad feeling about Huh What!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #543 on: January 17, 2013, 02:55:26 AM »
There were also many things that Dormio didn't like in the third day!
Dormio disliked Huh What trying to immediately spin Affinity's actions as clearing Huh What!
Dormio is also very curious about Huh What's attitude switch on I Have No Name during this day!
Dormio thinks that Huh What will try to counter this point by saying that Huh What has been claiming that I Have No Name was bad throughout the game but Dormio thinks that there was never intent to lynch until now!
Dormio also does not like all the chatter about how the squirtgun was handled!

« Reply #544 on: January 17, 2013, 03:01:08 AM »
i have a bad feeling about your face ur dum i want the old choker joker back

the only mention of ihnn you could argue was "awkward" was me calling him out for not voting. commenting on the serela wagon and commenting on the vote targets is totally reasonable and not really excessive. the question to affinity shouldn't need to be explained, i was leaning scum on affinity and thought hero was scum while ihnn was newbtown, so i wanted him to clarify his priorities

i was really obviously -not- planning on lynching ihnn the entire game because up until affinity's flip i thought he was newbtown. :T i flipflopped on him due to what was in that wallpost with the reads a couple pages ago. he had a bad defense of affinity + weird reaction to us having the same claim

trying to spin affinity's actions as clearing me is a total NULL TELL cuz as scum i'd have a quicktopic with buddies who i could ask to push that for me. this would seem a lot more credible than me bringing it up myself. the exception would be if you want to argue no daytalk but seriously, don't kid yourself (source: PoR)

« Reply #545 on: January 17, 2013, 03:10:47 AM »
actually, the "not wanting to lynch ihnn until affinity's flip" is sort of documented since i asked rawr to claim before ihnn at the start of the day, which was before i had formulated new reads

for whatever "i didn't want to lynch scum" is worth :2pro:

« Reply #546 on: January 17, 2013, 03:44:26 AM »
i would think BT would be pretty much town for placing his vote on ihnn if he flipped scum. unless he wanted to get his scum buddy for some reason?
how would this be different from an ordinary bus

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #547 on: January 17, 2013, 03:54:53 AM »
Dormio doesn't really care!
Dormio's gut says that Huh What is scum so Dormio will trust in Dormio's gut!

##Vote I Have No Name

« Reply #548 on: January 17, 2013, 03:57:25 AM »
i'm not really trying to convince you since the odds of you surviving tonight are ridiculously low, but if the points are out there i might as well post a rebuttal

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #549 on: January 17, 2013, 04:06:20 AM »
 Did somebody say MYSTERY? LEVELGRINDING?

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (2): BT, HuhWhat, Dormio L-1
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: Shadoweh, Drrawr, Dorian

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
IHNN is at L-1

18 Hours Left
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:20:41 AM by Schezo »

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Night 3-
« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2013, 04:25:52 AM »
 Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (4): BT, HuhWhat, Dormio, IHNN Deported
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: Shadoweh, Drrawr, Dorian

No one likes you Fenrich... Oh wait a minute you aren't even Fenrich I forgot.
Well either way you did a terrible job plugging your own game as part of your contract so I'm shipping you the fuck off.

Ihavenoname, playing Gig the
Mafia Intercepter has been lynched day 3.

It is now night 3.  You have an undefined 18-24 Hours to send me your night actions because I'm very fickle.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:31:46 AM by Schezo »

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 4-
« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2013, 11:24:42 PM »
Desco, I know you like trying to be a final boss, but this just ain't happening.  We'll hope to see you in the runner's up final boss show at a later time.

Dormio, playing Desco the
Town Gunsmith was sent packing.

It's day 4 and LYLO.  Desco wants you to do your best!

5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.  72 Hours.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2013, 11:50:46 PM »
I'LL DO MY BEST DESCO!

Day 1
BT (4): Conq, NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
Shadoweh (1): PX
PX (1): Shadoweh
Ihavenoname (1): Serela
Conq (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (2): Dormio, Dorian
Serela (3): Hero999, ihavenoname, Huh What

BT (3): NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
PX (2): Shadoweh, Conq
NekoNekoRex (3): Dormio, Dorian, BT
Serela (3): Hero999, ihavenoname, Huh What

BT (2): Affinity, Drrawr
PX (6): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian, BT, NekoNekoRex, Dormio (Deported)
Serela (2): Hero999, ihavenoname

Day 2
Shadoweh (3): BT, Hero999, Drrawr L-2
Ihavenoname (1): Affinity
Affinity (2): Dormio, Shadoweh
Hero999 (3): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname L-2

Shadoweh (1): Drrawr
Affinity (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Hero999
Hero999 (5): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname, Affinity, BT (Deported)

Hum, hum, hum. Hey Mr. Rawr, why did you go from voting BT for the entirely of Day 1 to dropping him when Conq (the person who's case you were sheeping) died and instead voting along with him on me?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2013, 11:57:42 PM »
dormio sux

thoughts on rawr fitting as ihnn's scumbuddy the most haven't really changed. i'll hold off from voting in case somebody comes up with a mind-blowingly kickass case for bt/dorian/shadoweh+ihnn that convinces me though, or even one for anybody being scum individually

If I wanted to ask him for clarity about anything, it'd be why he never pushed IHNN after his initial contentpost on D2, and why he wanted to hammer Hero early without a claim.
bt needs to answer this

Shadoweh

« Reply #555 on: January 18, 2013, 12:11:07 AM »
Do you think BT as scum would have forced yesterday into an early 1 vs 1 with his partner? He voted him with 48 hours left (with a comment on deadlines that was kind of weird but okay)

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #556 on: January 18, 2013, 12:15:13 AM »
i got the impression he misread the deadline or something then voted early

i think it's a null tell. if bt is scum with ihnn then he was planning a bus from d2, it's not like he'd be worried about a quickhammer after voting his buddy, but if town bt thought deadline was coming (or was just feeling particularly confident / gutsy) and found ihnn to be obvscum then it's not really an unreasonable action

unless i'm horribly misreading you then i'm pretty sure rawr needs to be one of the scum. dorian / bt just makes no sense given how the bt - nnr wagons went down d1

Shadoweh

« Reply #557 on: January 18, 2013, 12:19:02 AM »
I supose the question is better posed to BT then, of why he do that.  I would be mildly surprised if they were scum together though.

« Reply #558 on: January 18, 2013, 12:20:36 AM »
do you still think dorian is town?

Shadoweh

« Reply #559 on: January 18, 2013, 12:38:53 AM »
He can't be scum if you and rawr are scum :)
I supose that depends on how much longer he tries to vote for me, but my belief isn't shaken yet.

« Reply #560 on: January 18, 2013, 12:40:58 AM »
Hum, hum, hum. Hey Mr. Rawr, why did you go from voting BT for the entirely of Day 1 to dropping him when Conq (the person who's case you were sheeping) died and instead voting along with him on me?
because i cant sheep conq all of d1 if you get what i mean. also its Dr. Rawr to you, i didnt spend 8 years in medical school for nothing

tbh if huwhat isnt scum then its probably BT/Shadoweh and BT has just been bussing his scum buddies most game. most of d1 BT was just fooling around with conq and the nnr vote was pretty halfassed.

« Reply #561 on: January 18, 2013, 12:45:04 AM »
im dum
fyi there was an implied "if so, why" at the end of that question

« Reply #562 on: January 18, 2013, 12:55:54 AM »
you know, conq pretty much had to have been intercepted, didn't he? serela was a vt and wouldn't be able to die due to ihnn's ability.

this means scum intentionally nightkilled serela (thought bt was super town) for... some reason and that conq (thought bt was scum) wouldn't have died without good luck on scum's part. which probably means they wanted bt around as a mislynch and conq dying wasn't intentional.

so yeah, i'm pretty sure it's rawr / dorian. i will wait for shadoweh's justification of town!dorian and probably re-read her just in case before voting or anything tho

« Reply #563 on: January 18, 2013, 01:00:02 AM »
serela was a vt and wouldn't be able to die due to ihnn's ability.
you lost me here

« Reply #564 on: January 18, 2013, 01:01:10 AM »
interceptor targets a player. the first other player to target that player dies. any others learn that the interceptor is a mafia interceptor.

serela can't target anybody, he's vt. so conq had to die as a result of ihnn intercepting shadoweh, while serela was targeted by the nightkill

« Reply #565 on: January 18, 2013, 01:05:37 AM »
why would scum nk serela? that makes no sense

« Reply #566 on: January 18, 2013, 01:08:07 AM »
wakarimasen lol

it's what the flips point to, though, unless you want to push scum interceptor and serial killer in the same game, in which case this set-up was a town loss from the start

i am gonna say that i can't see any team other than dorian / rawr / ihnn making that kill, though

« Reply #567 on: January 18, 2013, 01:09:20 AM »
then again, shadoweh has to defend town!serela as long as he's alive so ???

i still have doubts she'd shoot him though

« Reply #568 on: January 18, 2013, 01:12:24 AM »
i am gonna say that i can't see any team other than dorian / rawr / ihnn making that kill, though
says the guy who night killed pesco in angelbeats mafia

« Reply #569 on: January 18, 2013, 01:20:00 AM »
pesco nk was "i'm scum locked into a masons claim with drrawr, how could i make my scum game be any more ridiculous (also he could be a power role or multiball scum so i'm totally still playing to win)". i'm not sure what situation in this game could drive scum!me to do the same thing, especially when serela was taking the game seriously