Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48483 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 3-
« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2013, 02:43:32 AM »
surprisingly i think i'd actually like to lynch rawr LAST despite expecting to want him dead the most coming into the day, because it's possible i'm just kidding myself about my bt read or something. idk, adorable mafia day 4 ptsd

though if shadoweh really is bp then scum would have to kill one of me and them if we rolled scum!ihnn-dorian anyway

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #511 on: January 16, 2013, 03:54:10 AM »
Dormio seemed to want to say things. Since there hasn't been a quicklynch and Dormio is voting IHNN he's p much scum at this point. I am so terrified of thinking you have good points. I do have to ask though: huh what are you a serial killer that shot a bp last night or something

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #512 on: January 16, 2013, 03:56:12 AM »
I thought you were the BP? This should answer itself.

« Reply #513 on: January 16, 2013, 04:48:05 AM »
i think shes asking if youre a cereal killer and shot a bp that wasnt shadoweh

« Reply #514 on: January 16, 2013, 04:50:55 AM »
what bp would there be for me to shoot?

i'm town either way, not even gonna refuge in audacity this

Shadoweh

« Reply #515 on: January 16, 2013, 06:38:56 AM »
Did you just suggest shooting me ;-;  huh what I will point out that I don't believe as scum you would ever do that anyways

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #516 on: January 16, 2013, 06:39:49 AM »
no i'm saying that you should know if you were shot (and also that since you were the bp there's no way i would have shot the bp)

Shadoweh

« Reply #517 on: January 16, 2013, 10:01:36 AM »
I will accept your reasoning for now. I don't think the flaws in it are worth bringing up. IHNN you know what would be cool if you could vote yourself and have a breakdown ala Phoenix Wwright plx

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #518 on: January 16, 2013, 10:04:41 AM »
##Vote: Me
##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio
##Unvote

:3

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #519 on: January 16, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »
Oh dear, I see a lot of things I should address and I'm not sure where to begin.

I see IHNN still isn't quick lynched, what makes me quite comfortable with my pick. And I can only hope that this doesn?t changes while I'm writing this. When I think about it, a quick lynch is quite unlikely at this time of the day (RL day not game day) so I think that I have some time at last.

First, yes I found Shadoweh mildly suspicious at start of the day but I haven't found anything to support this suspicion, and this has not changed till now, ergo nothing to talk about.
Second, about the vig shoot I can say that I spend the major part of night thinking about the miller and how to get clarity about it as I received the gun. And the only reason why I didn't announced my intention to vig NNR right away was that I considered it as fake, earnestly it was a bloody Squirtgun, so I decided to ignore it till Dormio indication.
Long story short, I was till NNR flipped not sure if I really vig him or just pull of a Mod enforced cake-vig-gambit.

To be honest I'm not sure what could have changed my mind about him, maybe some attempts to put down thoughts about the game, maybe an attempt to convince me of a better target or general that he wasn't scum. Well in retrospect do I think that I may have overdid it with my poker face determination but it's takes some acting skills to convince someone that he's about to be viged if youself aren't convinced of it at all.

So much to my charisma break today, now I have to wonder myself wasn't it you who suggested the policy vig in the first place? You were there at the time too and I don't remember that you had any objections with it nor that you suggested a Hero, who were your first priority at said time, as an alternative target.
And I can't say that I see your comparison with Dormios shoot in Imp. I mean your criticize that I didn't considered other targets than my ?#1 scumread? and then you compare it with someone who clearly shoot his second priority over the fist. How is that the same?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dorian White

« Reply #520 on: January 16, 2013, 03:51:55 PM »
Now back to finding scum, if I presume IHNN scum flip then I have to say that IHNN/Rawr/Shadoweh makes a terrifying lot of sense. That IHNN put Rawr on the same level as Affinity instead of jumping on him like on Serela(day1) and Hero(day2) speaks for itself.
And I could see Rawrs (day2) Shadoweh vote as lazy busing, so I looked back and found that Shedoweh had no opinion about IHNN till her recent PoE post and her opinion about Rawr is also thin.
There are still two things that doesn't want to fit into the picture. Why has Shadoweh not bused her little buddies into the ground by now. And way is HW still alive?

Geez, that's not a game anymore, it's just plain paranoid guesswork.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #521 on: January 16, 2013, 05:30:28 PM »
Also:
[...]
What actions of his is this referring to?
Answer this, Shadoweh.

I think I'll do some mass reading soon but time constraints are killing me. At least this day is as good as done lynch-wise.

Shadoweh

« Reply #522 on: January 16, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »
I don't remeber? It's just a general sense that I got reading over his posts. He seemed honestly confused (which huh what is saying is his scumtell so) but it still doesn't strike me as off so it's kind of weirding me out.
Now back to finding scum, if I presume IHNN scum flip then I have to say that IHNN/Rawr/Shadoweh makes a terrifying lot of sense.
no

Dorian White

« Reply #523 on: January 16, 2013, 07:41:28 PM »
I'm not too fond of it either, but I was actually hoping for a bit more of a response than this.

Also, I know had forgotten something:
Dorian:I think I lost you. What do you think about the SK thing and what do you think about Shadoweh?
The SK thing is quite speculative and I don't really consider it without further evidence. And Shadoweh is null by herself, the struck through line were just a joke.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #524 on: January 16, 2013, 09:37:50 PM »
 Is it still cool to say c c c c combo breaker???

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (2): BT, Dormio L-2
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: Huh What, Shadoweh, Drrawr, Dorian

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

24 Hours Left

Dorian White

« Reply #525 on: January 16, 2013, 10:24:08 PM »
I'm about to call it a day, staring at the topic for hours doesn't makes it any better. But before I go here is where I stand:

Dorian: Town
BT: Likely Town
Shadoweh: Null/Scum by PoE
Dormio: Confirmed Town
Ihavenoname: Scum
Drrawr: Likely Scum
HuhWhat: Likely Town

I have to say that it bothers me without end that Shadoweh is still a null read, I'll reread her if I get the chance tomorrow till then.

Good night

Shadoweh

« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2013, 12:25:21 AM »
I'm not too fond of it either, but I was actually hoping for a bit more of a response than this.
I'm not sure how you could think this in the first place since from your point of view I short-handed both my teammates into a short list of people to lynch and freaked out on people for not shooting them.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2013, 12:48:58 AM »
When did Dormio say that Dormio would post?
Dormio is not sure!
But here is Dormio with a post!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2013, 12:49:53 AM »
And Dormio then appears with another post!
But Dormio thinks that this post will be short!
This is because Dormio thinks that Dormio doesn't need to waste Dormio's words on I Have No Name!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #529 on: January 17, 2013, 12:50:55 AM »
Dormio's third post!
Dormio is on a roll!
But what Dormio wants to see roll is actually Huh What's head!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #530 on: January 17, 2013, 12:54:40 AM »
Dormio thinks that Dormio is alone in the opinion that Huh What should die!
So Dormio will attempt to fix that with Dormio's words!
Dormio thinks that Dormio should start at the beginning to do this!

« Reply #531 on: January 17, 2013, 12:58:48 AM »
##Vote I have no name

You'd better hurry up before IHNN quickhammers then :smug:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #532 on: January 17, 2013, 01:00:50 AM »
So Dormio will present Dormio's thoughts about Huh What's first day!
But before that, since Dormio has lots of time right now, Dormio can just do this!
##Unvote

« Reply #533 on: January 17, 2013, 01:01:19 AM »
lame :(

« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2013, 01:26:04 AM »
So much to my charisma break today, now I have to wonder myself wasn't it you who suggested the policy vig in the first place? You were there at the time too and I don't remember that you had any objections with it nor that you suggested a Hero, who were your first priority at said time, as an alternative target.
Wanted NNR's reaction before juggling other potential targets since I find him an easy read and could probably interpret it. But then you shot him while I wasn't around.

I am kinda curious why you pointed this contradiction out and went on to list me as "likely town" in your next post.

And I can't say that I see your comparison with Dormios shoot in Imp. I mean your criticize that I didn't considered other targets than my ?#1 scumread? and then you compare it with someone who clearly shoot his second priority over the fist. How is that the same?
I'm making this comparison based on that when the time to shoot came Dormio just went ahead and vigged Dan with no further justification or explanation of his priorities, even though his scumbuddies were both vig bait. Yeah, it's not a perfect parallel since you didn't suspect IHNN, but it's questionable for similar reasons.

dormio sux

Shadoweh

« Reply #535 on: January 17, 2013, 01:44:46 AM »
You didn't say you were going to post Dormio but I just wanted to make sure you were going to so I could cut you
Am I cutting you Dormio?

Also I suggested it on Day 1 in response to BT's wishes to lynch NNR. I don't think it was the best option even then. He wasn't that bad and if not for the role that he himself outted it seemed like you wouldn't have had reason to shoot him.

« Reply #536 on: January 17, 2013, 02:08:08 AM »
Was looking over IHNN for interactions but they're super sparse.

Shadoweh and HW are really obvtown right now
It looks like either Shadoweh or Hero, and I can't say I agree with the Shadoweh wagon.  I don't get the arguments used here.
All I can really find with Shadoweh. If I were to force an interpretation I'd say IHNN "didn't get the argument" because he knew Shadoweh was town. No motivation to comprehend cases if they're on a scumbuddy. Plus he grouped Shadoweh in with me and townies 4 lyfe etc.

Dorian / IHNN consists only of Dorian questioning IHNN twice. Otherwise, the slots barely provide thoughts on eachother besides these:
Also, it can't be a good thing that IHNN so constantly slips my mind, I could actually agree with Affinitys case on him but he's hardly my main concern at the moment.
Bard...is it fair to push the playerslot for what Bard did?  This is a serious question because I honestly don't know how to deal with this scenario.  I don't like the deliberate L-1 vote, though I suppose if no harm was thought to come of it it's ok?  Idk, again, not too much experience with someone at L-1 within 6 hours.
...which boil down to excuses not to read the other player. I'm not really impressed but it's not horrible. So IHNN / Dorian fit as both scum/scum and scum/town because wow it's fucking nothing. I can still see Dorian avoiding shooting outside of NNR for priority reasons, but I would think that'd be more to avoid having to shoot rawr given Dorian's D1 comment about rawr being totally unreadable.

Points for rawr / IHNN would be IHNN voting Hero for being easy-bad but ignoring rawr doing the same thing, which is comparable to him tarring rawr and not Chaore. He also said rawr's D1 stuff was "decent" (when rawr's D1 was just sheeping and an original case that rawr didn't vote on and later took back) but put him on the lynching priorities anyway. Only real point for BT / IHNN would be BT making a decent case on IHNN but never pushing it until today - the LYLO IHNN vote is null since IHNN was on his way out anyway and BT didn't put much effort into it. That said I don't think it was particularly stronger than what he had on Shadoweh so it doesn't look that awful to me.

IHNN buddy priorities would go rawr > BT / Dorian > Shadoweh at the moment. Would give scum-Dorian the slight edge over BT, though. I'd rather just sort them out based on individual scumtells since their IHNN interactions are pretty null imo, unless somebody can interpret those interactions better than I can.

« Reply #537 on: January 17, 2013, 02:08:48 AM »
Shadoweh what are ur reads

it's not like they're going to affect scum's nightkill choice since we have a confirmed town and you're bp

« Reply #538 on: January 17, 2013, 02:10:31 AM »
Totally worthless since we're getting his flip anyway, but idle speculation makes me wonder if IHNN has Serp's role from Invasion, explaining the Serela kill choice (assuming no SK).

« Reply #539 on: January 17, 2013, 02:16:49 AM »
IHNN buddy priorities would go rawr > BT / Dorian > Shadoweh
i would think BT would be pretty much town for placing his vote on ihnn if he flipped scum. unless he wanted to get his scum buddy for some reason?