Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48499 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 3-
« Reply #450 on: January 14, 2013, 10:06:15 PM »
Master Valvatorez!  It's urgent.  This influx of prinnies isn't going to teach itself.  Please go and tend to them.

Affinity, playing Valvatorez the
Town Cop was sent back to Hades.

And with him gone it means that today is LYLO.  Best of luck and win for your side.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.  You have 72 hours.

« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2013, 10:11:18 PM »
alright massclaim let's ##Rock

I think Dormoe should pick the claim order since he's confirmed town and all

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #452 on: January 14, 2013, 10:16:26 PM »
Dormio didn't die?
Dormio is surprised!
But now Dormio's big bro is dead too!
What is Dormio supposed to do now?

Dormio would like Huh What to claim first!

« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »
axel, vt

if the lack of an actual list means popcorn then rawr should go next

i have some theories about last night but i'll wait until after everybody claims i guess

« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2013, 10:23:00 PM »
##Hijack Thread
I AM THE GREAT OVERLOAD LAHARL!
vanilla town

IHNN can go next

« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2013, 10:23:58 PM »
actually it doesnt seem anyone else is on....

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2013, 10:32:48 PM »
I'm here, but it's late so it wouldn't be for long.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2013, 10:41:08 PM »
Then Dormio would like to see Dorian claim before he goes!

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:11 PM »
Very well, then ...

I'm Champloo and a Vanilla Townie with the ability to get a ?recipe? from the Mod ones a day. I also received a one time Vig-shot at the fist night and I think you know already where it came from.

Any questions?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2013, 10:57:07 PM »
So Dormio thinks that it is time for Dormio to outline all of Dormio's thoughts!

Dormio will first adopt Affinity's will and believe that I Have No Name is most likely formed of nothing but absolute malice!
Dormio is also currently highly suspicious of Huh What!
Dormio thinks that the final scum may be hiding within Rawr, but Dormio is not entirely sure!

I also received a one time Vig-shot at the fist night and I think you know already where it came from.
Dormio does know where this came from!

I'm Champloo and a Vanilla Townie with the ability to get a ?recipe? from the Mod ones a day.

Any questions?
Dormio wonders if Rawr or Huh What have anything similar to this!

« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:27 PM »
i can post a fake command and schezo will pm me some music from a game i've never played

i've avoided using it until today because i saw some other people doing something similar and figured that if scum has fakeclaims or even a goon then it's basically signalling "HI I'M A VT"

« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:31 PM »
Dormio will first adopt Affinity's will and believe that I Have No Name is most likely formed of nothing but absolute malice!
i don't think affinity was crumbing a cop scan on ihnn, if that's what you're implying, given that at the end of the day he randomly pushed rawr in a way that sounded like rawr was scummier

tbh at that point if i had a guilty on ihnn i would've just claimed the cop scan since nobody was listening but i don't know how affinity plays power roles

« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2013, 11:08:46 PM »
it seems more likely that affinity got a town scan on bt since he stopped that push for no apparent reason after believing in it pretty strongly d1

« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
hmm, he did press bt a couple times still though so idk

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »
No need to let personal bias adjust your reads, you read me as scum every game  :V

Anyways I claim Fenrich, Vanilla Townie.  I can also post an Eavesdrop command to get some music from the games.  Haven't bothered to since I can just go listen to them on my own if I want to  :V

Like, say, this one.

« Reply #465 on: January 14, 2013, 11:39:37 PM »
Anyways I claim Fenrich, Vanilla Townie.  I can also post an Eavesdrop command to get some music from the games.  Haven't bothered to since I can just go listen to them on my own if I want to  :V

Like, say, this one.
?????????

that seems Questionable since my command basically does the same thing, unless i just get axel's theme every time or something (it only works once per day so i can't really check until tomorrow)

« Reply #466 on: January 14, 2013, 11:40:33 PM »
i don't think affinity was crumbing a cop scan on ihnn, if that's what you're implying, given that at the end of the day he randomly pushed rawr in a way that sounded like rawr was scummier

tbh at that point if i had a guilty on ihnn i would've just claimed the cop scan since nobody was listening but i don't know how affinity plays power roles
it sounded more like he copped NNR

final scum may be hiding within Rawr
ew

also i dont get any music pm'd to me :(

« Reply #467 on: January 14, 2013, 11:42:36 PM »
why would you cop a claimed miller though, ever

« Reply #468 on: January 14, 2013, 11:43:53 PM »
i thought death miller implied that he would flip scum on death?

« Reply #469 on: January 14, 2013, 11:46:12 PM »
And yes I do indeed flip scum on cop scans and my flip, before someone asks me to confirm.
nevermind i forgot about this

« Reply #470 on: January 14, 2013, 11:47:01 PM »
do you guys think we have a sk

the two unclaimed people both thought serela was obvtown

it's possible affinity was a sk shot and scum hit a vest, or scum found out he was cop and they both shot him

note that this would mean either there were 2 scum or nnr was legit maf

« Reply #471 on: January 14, 2013, 11:59:17 PM »
Why would the sk kill serela though? or do sk usually kill random targets around here?

« Reply #472 on: January 15, 2013, 12:00:24 AM »
i have no idea but i have no idea why scum would kill serela either and nobody wants to claim the vig

« Reply #473 on: January 15, 2013, 12:22:23 AM »
for what it's worth, i still don't think nnr was scum either way. he read like town!nnr to me all game and his reaction to dorian being about to vig him is the sort of self-absorbed townie rage i expect from him. plus aside from me just generally being able to read him i didn't find his posts scummy

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #474 on: January 15, 2013, 04:25:15 AM »
NNR can't have been scum, we wouldn't be in LYLO. There also can't be an SK because we wouldn't be in LYLO.

I apologize for not being here yesterday (I was 3 hours off on deadline) and for being here late today (I just got internet back and am writing this hurriedly because I don't know if it'll cut out again). I am obviously Rozalin, with the ability to ##Bitch at people in the day, making me Vanilla Town. However, during Night 1 I was given a Robe and Wizard's Hat. I'm guessing even though I haven't read that none of you claimed to do that, because with Dormio being a gunsmith I'm pretty sure Conq as a blacksmith gave me the outfit. This should also explain half of why I didn't think Dorian was a dayvig and that instead someone gave him the gun. The other obvious half is that Bardiche would never have replaced out as a dayvig if he could have just shot huh what.

I am pounding my head at the irony that at first I thought Dormio was crumbing a cop result on Affinity, until his comment about Dorian. Since Dormio is an innocent PR and lived, scum probably knew what Affinity was during Day 2. (kind of explains why no one was willing to wagon him with us actually, scum wouldn't want him to out his results.) I'll be taking a few minutos to read through the day so far. For now have some vote counts. I've even let my name in regular colors because I felt so guilty about putting it in green as scum last time and want to break my meta. (I'm still town though so tumut )

Day 1
BT (4): Conq, NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
Shadoweh (1): PX
PX (1): Shadoweh
Ihavenoname (1): Serela
Conq (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (2): Dormio, Dorian
Serela (3): Hero999, ihavenoname, Huh What

BT (3): NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
PX (2): Shadoweh, Conq
NekoNekoRex (3): Dormio, Dorian, BT
Serela (3): Hero999, ihavenoname, Huh What

BT (2): Affinity, Drrawr
PX (6): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian, BT, NekoNekoRex, Dormio (Deported)
Serela (2): Hero999, ihavenoname

Day 2
Shadoweh (3): BT, Hero999, Drrawr L-2
Ihavenoname (1): Affinity
Affinity (2): Dormio, Shadoweh
Hero999 (3): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname L-2

Shadoweh (1): Drrawr
Affinity (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Hero999
Hero999 (5): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname, Affinity, BT (Deported)

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #475 on: January 15, 2013, 04:35:05 AM »
you forgot the ed1 wagon with everybody on me but bard being green, which is enough to make me want to revisit that case

i'm waiting on bt's claim. after school tomorrow i'll pour a bunch of effort into this game since it's lylo and all

« Reply #476 on: January 15, 2013, 04:36:23 AM »
There also can't be an SK because we wouldn't be in LYLO.
if we mislynched then it could possibly guarantee kingmaker, and schezo doesn't note differences between lylo

« Reply #477 on: January 15, 2013, 04:38:30 AM »
though honestly i have no idea how lylo warnings work in that situation? which is why i never host games with sks

i dunno i guess it doesn't matter, lynch the scums

if dorian is town then i'm going to be absolutely pissed about that d1 wagon postgame :(

« Reply #478 on: January 15, 2013, 04:44:51 AM »
what do you think would make sense as affinity's n1 result, shadoweh?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #479 on: January 15, 2013, 04:54:48 AM »
I think if he had a guilty on IHNN he would have pushed it harder, but I'm going to reread him to make sure there isn't a Dan-level obv clue there.
it's possible affinity was a sk shot and scum hit a vest, or scum found out he was cop and they both shot him
Why would an SK shoot someone who was being wagoned anyways, over say, you?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia