Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48486 times)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #420 on: January 13, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
I can't speak for IHNN, but I can't say that I find your case that convincing either. Yes, Affinity defended NNR but nothing went beyond the area of ?I like NNRs case more then BTs?, which I can understand in regard of the voteparking point, so I find it kinda daring to call it ?overdefensive?. The other point is troublesome too since ?no information that isn't WIFOM? isn't the same as ?no information at all? but I guess that the circumstances will become clearer when he comes in to enlighten us on his lynching priorities ones again.

Now to something that became already a bit clearer,
So basically not reading the thread is better than reading and having no thought process. Kay!
I have to admit that Rawrs lack of attention is more than troublesome but if that isn't a ?don't look at me? line then I don't know.

Also, it can't be a good thing that IHNN so constantly slips my mind, I could actually agree with Affinitys case on him but he's hardly my main concern at the moment.

And the last point for now,
... I am entirely voting Affinity on Dormio's suggestion, and unfortunately have no proof but gut is okay with it. ...
Quite disappointing, is there really nothing that you can add on this matter?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #421 on: January 13, 2013, 03:01:22 PM »
Lets see...I would say my role benefits town on a certain condition!
After all! I am the Archangel of Love and Peace!
v(0-0)v

Dorian White

« Reply #422 on: January 13, 2013, 04:01:22 PM »
Good, I haven't played for a while but I think that a claim were supposed to tell you something.^^;
I mean something like, ?I'm <Role name> the town <function> and I have the ability to <do stuff>?  do you see what I mean?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #423 on: January 13, 2013, 04:08:29 PM »
@Dormio:

Quote from: Dormio
PX vs. NNR on information

No matter how hard we lynched NNR or what his alignment is, his flip would have given no information.  It would be as good as a no lynch day one until LyLO appears, where we can only speculate about how many scum members there were in the setup.  This is a fundamental point; town would waste much time doing something that has no reward until later (possibly too late).

If PX was scum, then we can apply normal bandwagon analysis on the wagon, as usual.  While Dormio is right that it's hard to read PX given that it's so easy to come up with reasons and jump on him, future scum flips and their interactions might lead us to scum. 

In the end, I don't get why Dormio is raising a ruckus regarding 'information' of flips when the conclusions one can get is so obvious, and when PX had the possibility actually flip *scum* and let us do something about it.

Dormio wonders why there is a need for Dormio to follow the opinion of everyone else!

Not asking you to follow the opinion of everyone else, but merely comment on the major happenings of each day (in this case D1).  If there is a 1v1 where both sides give strong reasons on why the other is scum, obviously you can't merely agree with both sides.  Perhaps you can say both sides are misguided town, but that's the minimum.  Not commenting on such things gives nothing for town to work with, which is really scum's modus operadi. 

I don't even think I was following popular opinion!  Are you merely saving people from sins of your own creation?

===

@huhwhat: IHNN has had a greater range of suspects and a somewhat more concrete list of suspects he had actually voted continuously, as well as greater presence in voting especially on D2, with bite-sized reasons that seem acceptable on first glance (but unexplained and somewhat throwaway).  Hero999 is just looking extremely confused to the point of lynchbait, for example switching from rawr to Shadoweh for such a reason when it was not too hard to justify resting his vote on rawr.  Of the two, I believed IHNN fit the 'scum intent' thing of laying low but not too low better.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #424 on: January 13, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »

conspiracy and weird alien logic
...Aye'ma go out on a limb and say that the two people who don't want me dead are scum.

>(=^=)>
##Unvote
##Vote Affinity

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #425 on: January 13, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »
Regarding BT:

It wasn't all that sudden, I was thinking the Conq wagon still had potential but was proven wrong.

With a fair amount of people shouting down your Conq case at that time, you must have been rather unobservant to come to such a conclusion.

In fact, I feel that his Shadoweh vote is rather incomplete as well, as Shadoweh just answered BT's questions regarding her reactions to the vig without much of a conclusion etc.  Neither do I like his day one very much either, especially with his response.  But it's not as if Shadoweh is actively trying  to make herself look more townie voting due to gut alone and waiting for something to catch her eye, for gut to turn into spleen maybe.  I'm like so whatever on Shadoweh that I feel BT's actions today to be reasonable and such.  So yeah, whatever, Shadoweh. 

===

@Dorian: I thought IHNN had something interesting to say for all his opinions on D1 but his D2 disappointed me very much.  Regarding Hero, he's everywhere and therefore null in gneral.

===

So can I say that, out of this day, I think that Dormio is more townie due to his fleshed out case on me, that IHNN might as well be playing D2 from D1 through a time warp (and therefore scummy and infuriating), that Hero999 has potential but is squandering it and playing so badly (not assuming PRs or scum) that his alignment somehow solely rests on his roleclaim (yes you agree with Dormio but do you find me scummy for it?  Why still Shadoweh over me etc.), that Shadoweh is being a parrot and for all her terrible word:content ratio, I don't find her suspicious?  Can we just lynch rawr instead, for saying something smart but one-off with regards to Shadoweh (not really following up on her response regarding the PX thing D1), for his very limited range, and for his constant reference to me as some magical pivot point?

##Unvote
##Vote: rawr

Will be back in 8 hours.  Hero really needs to claim and I will act accordingly.

===

Ninja:  Oh whatever.  Very cute of you Hero.

##Unvote
##Vote: Hero999

Now claim.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #426 on: January 13, 2013, 05:05:22 PM »
Stop doing bad things! 
pfffffthahahaha

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (2): BT, Drrawr
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Hero999 L-2
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (4): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname, Affinity L-1

Not Voting: No one

Hero999 is at L-1
Affinity is at L-2
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

~4 hours left.

« Reply #427 on: January 13, 2013, 06:15:42 PM »
constant reference
Ive only mentioned you like once today
not really following up on her response regarding the PX thing D1
ok you got me, i dont really care about the "PX thing". its already happened and theres not much to say about. you like want me to mention it every post or something?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #428 on: January 13, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
Sweets?  Sweet??? ... Nothing here? Dayam.

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (2): BT, Drrawr
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):

Hero999 is at L-1
Affinity is at L-2

~2 hours left.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #429 on: January 13, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »
##Unvote

Plenty of people seem to have no problem with Shadowdeath. By her own logic, Affinity becoming the counterwagon instead should point you to a certain direction. <_<

Regarding BT:

With a fair amount of people shouting down your Conq case at that time, you must have been rather unobservant to come to such a conclusion.
That happened before this post and I thought it would convince people that I'm not smoking pot. I liked that case so much that I was probably going to continue thinking conqscum today even after reconsidering.

In fact, I feel that his Shadoweh vote is rather incomplete as well, as Shadoweh just answered BT's questions regarding her reactions to the vig without much of a conclusion etc.
Her response to that really didn't change anything. With Dorian thinking NNR scum + people suggesting a NNR vig over the course of the game you'd at least have *some* understanding of Dorian's choice instead of going "but whyyyy did you do this".

conspiracy and weird alien logic
...Aye'ma go out on a limb and say that the two people who don't want me dead are scum.

>(=^=)>
##Unvote
##Vote Affinity

Try a little harder. I could always hammer you early.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #430 on: January 13, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »
Apparently "early" isn't going to happen because we're already at T-2 hours.

&_&

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #431 on: January 13, 2013, 07:04:48 PM »
It looks like either Shadoweh or Hero, and I can't say I agree with the Shadoweh wagon.  I don't get the arguments used here.
Maybe it'd help if you uhhhh I don't know tell us what you don't get?

Dorian White

« Reply #432 on: January 13, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »
BT, how long will you be around?
I would like to wait as long as possible to allow others to say something before the day ends, even when I think that we are already set, I'm not really expecting a claim from Hero.

Dorian White

« Reply #433 on: January 13, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »
Oh please, don't tell me that the only one around who could hammer is the one who barely even reads the game.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #434 on: January 13, 2013, 08:04:19 PM »
I will be here.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #435 on: January 13, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »
Help Sophia put her makeup on

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (1): Drrawr
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: BT

Hero999 is at L-1
Affinity is at L-2

1 hour left.

« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2013, 08:30:16 PM »
i'm here and would much rather lynch hero than affinity

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »
Hammering in my next post.

Dorian White

« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2013, 08:35:11 PM »
Then I think we are set, or is there anything left to do or say?

« Reply #439 on: January 13, 2013, 08:36:43 PM »
wait i do making the post now

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #440 on: January 13, 2013, 08:38:05 PM »
Dormio just woke up and Dormio is reading now!

« Reply #441 on: January 13, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »
Oh please, don't tell me that the only one around who could hammer is the one who barely even reads the game.
i hate you

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #442 on: January 13, 2013, 08:40:24 PM »
Dormio just woke up and Dormio is reading now!
You have 15 minutes.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #443 on: January 13, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »
Dormio is tired and Dormio needs to get ready to BBQ in the rain!
Dormio doesn't think that Dormio will be able to do anything in 15 minutes!
It is not enough time for Dormio!

Dorian White

« Reply #444 on: January 13, 2013, 08:45:49 PM »
i hate you
Well, you have to agree that it worked, didn't it?^^

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #445 on: January 13, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »
Then post whatever you need to say before then.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #446 on: January 13, 2013, 08:46:33 PM »
I'll slice and dice you dood

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: BT

Hero999 is at L-1
Affinity is at L-2

15 minutes left.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #447 on: January 13, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
Dormio would need more time to organize Dormio's thoughts!
Dormio won't be able to digest everything Dormio sees before then!
So Dormio is okay with a hammer happening whenever!

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #448 on: January 13, 2013, 08:48:58 PM »
##Vote Hero999

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #449 on: January 13, 2013, 08:56:47 PM »
Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Hero999
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (5): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname, Affinity, BT (Deported)

Alright there is way too much love and caring and happiness coming from you.  You ain't got to go home but you got to get the hell out.
"I- I- I'll still make you all feel the power of love!"
Hero999 playing Archangel Flonne was a
Town Oracle.

Flonne fired a bright white light that undoubtedly revealed Dormio to be DESCO the
Town Gunsmith.

It is now night 2, you have 24 hours to send actions.