Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48488 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2013, 01:00:19 AM »
Guess I'll switch, then

##Unvote
##Vote: PX
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2013, 01:01:05 AM »
Back from work

For everyone mentioning how I talk about consolidation and have my vote on a 1-vote person; IMO, it seemed really clear that all of the current wagons were not going to go through. From my memory, there was enough people against all of them that it seemed highly unlikely they'd go to lynch. However, the ones I DID approve of (And seemed to be a general opinion of who to lynch, as well... at least on some degree :T) were 0 votes, 0 votes, and 2 votes. So, leaving it as 0/1/2 seemed fine.

Erm, I don't think there's anything else to say, at this point. Fine with switching to PX, etc. I'm kind of sad we're lynching someone who literally hasn't posted (apart from prod-dodges) since 6 hours into the game apart from responding to someone's vote on him (Because there won't be a lot to analyze), but it seems pretty likely at this point he's scum, so sure. Also agree with the several people saying that lynching through the questionable lurkers will probably catch 2/3 scum.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2013, 01:02:12 AM »
You can't abuse prinnies in a video game!  It's animal cruelty and I'll sue ya dood!

Dorian (0):
BT (2): Affinity, Drrawr
Shadoweh (1): PX
Dormio (0):
PX (6): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian, BT, NekoNekoRex L-1
Ihavenoname (1): Serela
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): Dormio
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):
Serela (2): Hero999, ihavenoname

Not Voting: No one

PX is at L-1
With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

~1 hour left

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2013, 01:05:47 AM »
Dormio wants everyone to wait one moment!
Dormio will try to say what Dormio wants to say really fast!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2013, 01:10:17 AM »
Dormio could be looked over more thoroughly as well as he seemed to ignore quite a bit of the important conflicts in D1, for all his decent activity and posting.
Dormio is wondering what Dormio ignored...
Dormio wants to ask if Affinity is talking about how Affinity thought that Dormio didn't comment on Huh What, PX, Conq, and BT...
Because Dormio was actually asked much earlier by Huh What about what Dormio thought about Huh What and Bardiche and Dormio said that Dormio didn't agree with Huh What's Bardiche case but that Dormio also didn't think that Huh What was evil...
And Dormio also said that Dormio didn't like PX quite some time ago as well...
Dormio didn't actually make a specific comment about Conq and BT, but Dormio made a post after Affinity commented that Dormio wished that both of them were Dormio's friends!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2013, 01:24:45 AM »
Dormio wishes that NekoNekoRex would just curl up and die for a lot of reasons!
Firstly Dormio doesn't like NekoNekoRex's claim but Dormio knows that Dormio cannot use this as a proper reason to want NekoNekoRex to die a horrible death!
So instead Dormio will point out how NekoNekoRex was just reporting a lot of null reads in NekoNekoRex's first substantial post!
As for the non-null read Dormio saw in that post, Dormio thinks that NekoNekoRex was bandwagoning!
Dormio wants to ask what NekoNekoRex thinks about Huh What right now...
Dormio also wants to ask why NekoNekoRex thought that BT was worse than Huh What to NekoNekoRex...
Dormio also just does not like NekoNekoRex!

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2013, 01:28:57 AM »
Dormio is p. obvtown and I mean that in the most will-not-change-my-mind-on-Day-5 way.
It's possible PX is flaking town actually, I'm not going to make any bets until the flip happens.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2013, 01:30:10 AM »
========[] whenever Dormio finishes
dormio please dont go all chocola on us

if px is somehow town then he deliberately ignored the wagon on him and the rest of the game despite being online, so uh. if px were town i'd expect him to like post in the thread and get mad at people?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2013, 01:32:17 AM »
Dormio is done for now!
Dormio can also hammer whenever Dormio feels like it but Dormio would like to wait for possible responses to Dormio's post!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2013, 01:34:45 AM »
Yeah, the way PX responded to Conq but still didn't mention the rest of the game, kept saying when he was/wasn't here but never actually posting after, and otherwise continued to not post despite a growing wagon on himself, um

I'unno, I think PX would be doing SOMETHING if he was town D: He probably could have sidestepped the wagon on himself actually taking off when Hero/IHNN/Rawr were totally legitimate wagon possibilities, if he had made a decent post before everyone started consolidating on him.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2013, 01:40:31 AM »
re: dormio i think you just don't like nnr's posting style

also is it just me or does motk load really slowly

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2013, 01:41:44 AM »
also is it just me or does motk load really slowly
Dormio was also wondering if there was a problem with Dormio's connection!
Dormio was worried that Dormio might not have been able to post a while ago!

« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2013, 01:42:35 AM »
i'm not sure what we're waiting for

we got <20 minutes. even if px came out with a super amazing claim we wouldn't have time to switch wagons and that'd be scummy in its own right since him taking this long to claim it would imply he wants deadline panic. flip won't change answers to dormio's questions either

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2013, 01:43:53 AM »
re: dormio i think you just don't like nnr's posting style
Tthis is kind of how I feel, especially uh after The Mafia With The Slapfightt <.< 30 pages of wall posts
I kind of would too, but the silence probably means he's at work, but god damnit he's had time to say -something- by now.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2013, 01:46:11 AM »
Dormio wishes that NekoNekoRex would just curl up and die for a lot of reasons!
Firstly Dormio doesn't like NekoNekoRex's claim but Dormio knows that Dormio cannot use this as a proper reason to want NekoNekoRex to die a horrible death!
So instead Dormio will point out how NekoNekoRex was just reporting a lot of null reads in NekoNekoRex's first substantial post!
As for the non-null read Dormio saw in that post, Dormio thinks that NekoNekoRex was bandwagoning!
Dormio wants to ask what NekoNekoRex thinks about Huh What right now...
Dormio also wants to ask why NekoNekoRex thought that BT was worse than Huh What to NekoNekoRex...
Dormio also just does not like NekoNekoRex!
It's the first day in a game where half the players aren't even posting that much. I can't be expected to have a definitive town read or scum read on everyone. 
I didn't like Huhwhat at the start of the day but he's been looking a lot more like town as the day has gone on, so he's pretty far back on my priority list for people I'd willingly lynch.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #285 on: January 10, 2013, 01:47:29 AM »
Any complaint with me hammering? Since deadlines are a thing

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2013, 01:47:48 AM »
The Meowkin Pirates are the bane of existence

Dorian (0):
Dormio (0):
PX (6): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian, BT, NekoNekoRex L-1
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): Dormio
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):

PX is at L-1
With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

13 Minutes left~

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2013, 01:49:08 AM »
Not exactly easy to come up with an original reason to vote PX either, considering his content. I'd rather we have a lynch rather then no lynch at all in any case.

« Reply #288 on: January 10, 2013, 01:50:45 AM »
10 minutes by my count, don't see the point in stalling.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #289 on: January 10, 2013, 01:51:59 AM »
Dormio guesses Dormio will do this then...

##Unvote
##Vote PX

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Night 1-
« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:19 AM »
Dorian (0):
Dormio (0):
PX (6): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian, BT, NekoNekoRex, Dormio (Deported)
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):

Yep.  We've decided slappy.  Main Characters can't have glasses!  (the fool)  So it's time to have the prinnies carry you back to whatever netherworld we took you out of.  Uh, good luck.

PX, playing Master Mao the
Vanilla Townie has been lynched day 1

It is now night 1.  You have 24 hours to send me your night actions.  If you aren't taking any PM me anyway.

And no talking at night, you have a home to sleep in.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:02:48 AM by Schezo »

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #291 on: January 10, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »
"THAT'S IT!
I can't take it.  How do you people get through the day without having at least 2 dozen prinnies waiting on you?  I'm out."

And with that Serela, playing Beauty Queen Etna the
Vanilla Townie left the game.

That's not all dood!

Almaz, you have been called away for emergency overlord duties.  You were instated 5 minutes ago and it's time for you go return home to kidnap princesses or whatever it is you overlord people do.
Conqueror playing Almaz the
Town Blacksmith was prematurely deported.

So.  With 10 alive it take 6 people to lynch.

You have 72 hours.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #292 on: January 10, 2013, 09:22:59 PM »
##Vote: Dormio Dormio spent the whole day with a vote down and couldn't come up with a clear reason for it until ten minutes before the lynch.

I'd like to vote BT, but at least he's been tryharding. Dormio doesn't even get that privledge.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2013, 09:33:49 PM »
Dormio wonders if that is supposed to make Dormio laugh.
Because Dormio is laughing right now.
Dormio has not changed Dormio's opinion that Dormio wants NekoNekoRex dead!

##Vote NekoNekoRex

« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2013, 09:35:34 PM »
Dormio is probably town. Wanna join a TOWN VOTING BLOCK?

Re-read inc. in a few.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »
Dormio is probably town. Wanna join a TOWN VOTING BLOCK?

Re-read inc. in a few.
Nope, not seeing it. Care to explain?

« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2013, 10:18:29 PM »
I'm actually questioning my read now that I'm re-reading so uh ask shadowmeh

« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
Conq and huh what I demand you stop being so chummy and start yelling at each other, it is creeping me out.
Shadoweh I wouldn't buddy up to Conq as scum when I could just shoot him overnight and be done with it. wait, fuck

##Vote: Hero999
Spent more time asking questions than scumhunting. Did nothing but park his vote on Serela all day yesterday. Cheerled PX lynch but didn't ever have a concrete opinion on the wagon, or on anything else, really. Lynch this badmans.

Nothing has changed about rawr being a good lynch. IHNN looks more viable from Serela flip, but still reads more like weak town than scum for D1's reasons. Of the Serela voters Hero is a lot scummier.

Don't like Affinity chastising me for dropping PX after his ED1 post but saying nothing about PX specifically for the rest of the day. Could read this as distancing from an "easy" mislynch wagon since Affinity seemed to find PX reportery early on. Explain? This is in line with the Baseless Conjecture below, too.
Dormio... is actually not as townie as I remember! D1 I thought his content was reasonable but I found myself nodding along with Affinity's comments on him when re-reading. Yeah, you gave opinions on people you weren't pushing, but only when asked, so using that as a defense is sleazy imo.

Ultimately though I think Hero is the best lynch for being so ~blatantly bad~.

Baseless Conjecture: PX reminds me of Prinny lynch from Mafia History and Feferi-Hero lynch from Imp. He was such an easy target that town would easily pile on him at deadline for a lynch, so I think that scum would want to stay off him to avoid the inevitable wagon analysis (with jumping on him for consolidation still being fair game because it's something people aren't held accountable for). Don't find Shadoweh scummy either, Dorian isn't great but at least took the first step in consolidating when he could've easily just stuck to NNR.

« Reply #298 on: January 11, 2013, 12:31:21 AM »
look at all these gray name bars

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #299 on: January 11, 2013, 12:35:03 AM »
Well, that outcome were kind of ? disappointing, I read everyone on the PX wagon in isolation and I haven't found much new information.

Can't say that I'm too fond of Shadowehs last minute distancing from the lynch she was pushing the whole day nor that's Dormios opinions on the days main event (Conq vs BT) were limited to a ?Dormio doesn't think BT and Conq are evil... ?.
I think that I'll watch them closer from now on but that's not my main concern at the moment.

My opinion about BT has not changed, I still don't think he's scum.

So I'm back where I started ##Vote: NekoNekoRex
Your attempt to put my case aside as ?speculation? doesn't change the fact that your BT case were  based half on bad play and half on misrepresentation nor can I say that I'm really impressed by your new case.

So, that's all for now.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.