Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48490 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:08 PM »
Running extremely low on time today. Conq bringing up PoR when he did admittedly gave me second thoughts but I'm barely skimming right now so I'll give his posts a proper second look-through tonight.

Shadoweh is 100% meta!town
Kind of curious about this though.

To answer BT's last questions at me, the first one answers itself in the post he quotes, the second one is a bad question. Why don't you read PX and tell me? I just told you what I think is bad about him. I can see you think he leans town for his post with the vote on me, why? -.- Cut: asking the question like that does nothing either. I would prefer you read what he's been saying and agree he's lurking scum rather then listen to me because I'm telling you he's lurking scum.
Well for starters he's lurkish but you seem really convinced he's lurkscum (emphasis on the scum part) so I asked. I'm townleaning on #77 because it didn't seem like a post scumPX would post but maybe I'm still hinging on AGoM experience.

I guess I was mostly curious about why you're not going in-depth as opposed to last time you were convinced you found lurkscum D1 (Serelapony). It's not like you're lacking in confidence.

As inventive as Neko is I really wouldn't expect him as scum to come out with a Death Miller claim. We could always lynch him for a pick-me-up (100% scum lync gais!) But the arguments that it's a waste of time are true. We literally can't learn from his lynch.
But this is such a bad argument. If he's telling the truth his flip will never help us out and if he's faking we'll never know because :WIFOM:. Look at his play instead.

NNR is useless tier lynch today because whether scum or town he'll flip scum so it's 100% useless on information, and on D1 it's REALLY COOL to have a lynch that tells you something. Vote someone else. I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch him later, but Death Miller is like the worst d1 lynch ever even if it's lying scum.
@___@ That however is really resonable. ##Unvote. But we're totally doing this later when I make a nice slideshow for NNRscum. (if time will allow ever)

Similarly, BT, how the hell could you call Serela's Affinity vote "okay"?
It was a kneejerk thing and I could see exactly where he was coming from (I said so in my first actual post).

Yeah BT's 'smoke and mirrors' shtick is kind of utterly ridiculous.  What impression I get from BT right now is that he's just quoting whatever he sees that is attackable, and attacks without bothering to convince anyone else!  It's utterly irritating and a nuisance to town.  I also don't get why he switched to NNR *now* instead of much earlier; his subjective qualms (smoke and mirrors!) with Conq has only increased, while his on NNR (that NNR's just calling his scumhunting bad without explaining why) hasn't really changed.  Is it just because Dormio showed interest in the NNR wagon?  In fact he could easily switch to Shadoweh or whatever now just as well with his quote walls of hate.
I dare you to look at my posts and tell me I'm not trying to convince anyone. I also shed as much light on my choice of vote as possible. I'm pretty sure I said I preferred the conq vote at one point but your own take on it doesn't seem to refer to that at all. In fact it seems like you're more fed up by my play than you think it is scummy.

I could see Rawrscum. His original vote on me was lackluster and he checked in today talking about other lynches without even whiffing at his own vote.

Hero posted a bunch of useless but I don't see anything scummy in it.

And yet PX seems like the only choice for a wagon right now. I'm sceptical because it's PX and not any other "guy that is universally considered useless" but whatever.

I literally have to go in 10 and argh.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
And I am not going to be able to do anything else with my vote. Fantastic.

##Vote PX

I expect Shadoweh to shed some more light on this before deadline. Or anyone else who thinks PX is some special kind of useless.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2013, 10:09:18 PM »
it's hard to add anything else to the case on px because he literally disappeared. he should have been up for a prod like 12 hours ago. but the tl;dr of it is that he put out a reactionary shadoweh vote in the early stages of the game and then ignored everything else (minus the small post in fake twilight which didnt give much in the way of opinions anyway)

would lynch rawr tomorrow; it doesnt look like he really cares about where his vote really is and he didnt bother to go into detail about bt apart from :sheep: even with all the new info.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2013, 10:12:25 PM »
Kind of curious about this though.
I personally think Shadoweh is really easy to read if she, you know, posts.

also schezo, where the fuck are my monopoly updates, this was not a guideline, it was a condition dammit  >:(
You'll have to wait until I get a computer. I've been running the game via phone.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:30:53 PM by Schezo »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2013, 10:16:11 PM »
pps im pretty confident that if we lynch the hell out of px/rawr/ihnn we'll get at least 2/3 of the scum. i think that yes, it really could be that easy.

« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2013, 10:16:46 PM »
me 2 conq

what about hero though, his last posts are pretty kaori i think

writing stuff

Conqueror

« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:40 PM »
I don't think I remember a thing of what Kaori said so uh.

Hero has, like, opinions though, even if they aren't very well explained. Based on past experience he's not the best with words anyway. He's not really a priority for me I think.

Conqueror

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2013, 10:21:51 PM »
...Alright look at who Shadoweh is voting, and Dormio is suspicious of. That is the reason I'm reluctant to jump for joy at PX.

On another note, all you people who seem to be so bent on lynching PX. yet none of you are really following through on it.
As Serela noted only Shadoweh appears to be voting PX so what are your reasons for not voting PX if you people are so willing?
i mean stuff like this. even if the reasoning isn't excellent it matches up with what he thinks about shadoweh/dormio so at least he's thinking about motivations somewhat.

« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2013, 10:28:38 PM »
just posting some thoughts since i guess my opinions aren't actually that clear at this point

5. PX
unimpressed with px having all of one serious post despite telling us whenever he's off work. if you won't have much time to post in mafia then you use what you little have wisely. shadoweh case doesn't look like he was trying to convince other people so much as just have a suspect; basically more and more comfortable with this lynch as he stays AFK

13. Serela
past few posts are townier but he needed 3 votes and an easy target to jump on before he could produce. don't like "CONSOLIDATION IS GOOD" * leaves vote parked on ihnn * either. still bad but i don't like my company on his wagon and too many people think he's town!serela to consolidate so he goes free today i guess

8. Drrawr
reads the same way he did when he was my scumbuddy in that one game; he's going after people who are already targets and doesn't care much about his own case on affinity. good lynch, nothing to say that hasn't already been said because there's so little to talk about here

12. Hero999
is a lot worse after his recent content, aside from the cute dux. posting a list of every player in the game with zero-analysis one line opinions on them is the epitome of active lurking. can't even tell if he still wants serela lynched or not since he struck out his rawr vote and hasn't been talking about it. i see him asking a lot of questions without trying to find the answers and scumhunt himself, and i'd lynch him for that

1. Bardiche / Dorian
still find bard's ed1 post scummy, and have a nitpick with dorian:
I would be only too willing to go with HWs lurckscum case if he were not such a complete shot into the dark.
seriously? px is lurking and not scumhunting and he's a good lynch to you, but when rawr plays similarly he's a "shot in the dark"? ??? this is a weird-ass double standard

otherwise dorian hasn't posted anything flagrantly bad but i got my eye on you

6. Ihavenoname
if he's town then he needs to stop mentioning how he needs to look at people then barely saying anything about them until it's not relevant. the way he's trying to look into people and interactions makes me think his play is more "weak town" than "scum" though, i don't really see him pushing mislynches or anything. actually better than most people on this list

everyone else ranges from Just OK to Town and i basically agree that firebombing the scummiest active lurkers is likely to find scum this game. not sure what to think about affinity anymore, recent posts have been solid and i don't have anything on him but i could see him as scum anyway. reads like affinity i guess

i would probably swap hero and ihnn on conq's list though. ihnn looks like he's scumhunting only not very thoroughly while hero looks like he's hunting for weird things to point out and not scum and this is worse imo

Conqueror

« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2013, 10:44:49 PM »
mmm, re: hero in the thing i quoted it'd just be weird that if px is scum he'd do the dance around the px wagon while goading other people to vote px themselves. seems like counterproductive scumplay and more like someone trying to figure out what the heck is going on with that wagon
that said, I'm getting ahead of myself here.

« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2013, 10:49:24 PM »
that said, I'm getting ahead of myself here.
are you scum bussing  :colbert:

that's actually a good point but i was thinking about them all individually anyway

« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:35 PM »
i think that if nnr is scum he's probably a scum traitor

his play isn't that bad though

Conqueror

« Reply #252 on: January 09, 2013, 11:00:02 PM »
are you scum bussing  :colbert:
is it weird that the first answer that popped up in my mind was "yes?"

that's actually a good point but i was thinking about them all individually anyway
fair point. i was going to say something about being able to detect scum!hero but i realized i've never played in a game with scum!hero. also, i just checked sgm and kaori actually posted detailed cases and stuff so i dunno, doesn't really seem the same. i gut town on him but in the context of the game i guess he'd be one of my scummier null reads.

« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2013, 11:03:23 PM »
fair point. i was going to say something about being able to detect scum!hero but i realized i've never played in a game with scum!hero.
Diablo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
Dormio has gotten up and would like to say that Dormio is going to switch to PX if Dormio needs to before the day ends!

Conqueror

« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2013, 11:13:25 PM »
Diablo Mafia
oh, right.

okay, i reread and i see what you mean (plus judging from that game it looks like i just always read him as town anyway).

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2013, 11:20:38 PM »
Have no qualms with any of the viable lynches today (other than NNR) and will switch when needed.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:27 PM »
1. Bardiche / Dorian
still find bard's ed1 post scummy, and have a nitpick with dorian:
Quote from: Me
I would be only too willing to go with HWs lurckscum case if he were not such a complete shot into the dark.
seriously? px is lurking and not scumhunting and he's a good lynch to you, but when rawr plays similarly he's a "shot in the dark"? ??? this is a weird-ass double standard
They are both ?shots into the dark? indeed, but I prefer PX for two reasons.
First support, there were a lot who called Rawr useless but there were no one aside from you who declared willingness to actually lynch him, so I picked the alternative lynch that's more likely to happen.
Second information, PX flip will for an instance put some light on your counterwagon theory, Rawrs flip on the other hand tells us not much more then his alignment.
Still double standard?

otherwise dorian hasn't posted anything flagrantly bad but i got my eye on you
And I wouldn't want to have it any other way, cause so I can be sure that at last one actually read my post.^^
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2013, 11:31:34 PM »
alright, that makes sense. i thought you meant in general terms rather than just "who is the better lynch for today, Day 1 of this game of motk mafia"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2013, 11:41:13 PM »
I'm busy GameMastering with my weekly role playan game right but I'll try to read what I can between player actions
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2013, 12:13:59 AM »
Well you guys got me on the lurking part cant really make up for that

PX hasn't been posting except to address someone talking about him
i dont understand, are you interrupting this as a scum thing? else NNR/IHNN would also be guilty of this.

8. Drrawr
reads the same way he did when he was my scumbuddy in that one game; he's going after people who are already targets and doesn't care much about his own case on affinity. good lynch, nothing to say that hasn't already been said because there's so little to talk about here
I cant really recall what happened but what ever i guess i wont try to deny it

do you think nnr is scum?
what do you think of px?
NNR- id probably vote him if he became wagon. Being overly defensive of BT case on him doesnt really absolve him of actually scum huinting
PX- since hes the main wagon for the day ill just move my vote over, hes no better then me which i guess is a bad thing :V

my other thoughts....
Affinity- i probably skipped over most of his posts at some point which lead me to think he went off and did some weird things and no one noticed, @Dorian its not that i didnt have a reason for switching over my read of him its just a mybad on my part for missing posts and such.

Also yea i did really feel like sheeping conqs case on BT i really enjoyed reading it. Im also hoping people didnt unvote him because :words: but ill probably have to read it at some point over the night phase

ill make another post because no idea when the dead line is

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2013, 12:18:59 AM »
catching up so this might be outdated but will answer as i go:
I guess I was mostly curious about why you're not going in-depth as opposed to last time you were convinced you found lurkscum D1 (Serelapony). It's not like you're lacking in confidence.
I really hate to give levels of confidence because it seems like waffling, but my case on Serelapony was much better because I was more confident in it AND because Serela had given me more to work with. Part of the benefit of lurking is leaving out anything to accuse a person of. Considering what he's posted I -have- gone in depth to PX's posts. That's it. That's all there is to them. That's why they're bad.
But this is such a bad argument. If he's telling the truth his flip will never help us out and if he's faking we'll never know because :WIFOM:. Look at his play instead.
It would be a bad argument to make forever but it's good enough for right now. Serela basically said the same thing as me but clearer you know -.- Maybe if you're lucky Santa Vig will give you a present.

Conq and huh what I demand you stop being so chummy and start yelling at each other, it is creeping me out. About Hero as scum: From both Diablo and Sword Girls I think it's obvious that Hero as scum posts for the lols. Actually it was more like posting as little as possible while screaming DON'T LOOK AT ME! tbh just skimming his posts a little twinge my gut.

Hero: Can you make a post just stating your suspects and why you suspect them, citing posts you dislike and why? I've seen you repeat questions a little but I'm not seeing any proof they're going anywhere. You're still gonna be alive tomorrow so you might as well start writing now.

cut: It's a scum thing when it's literally the only posts he's made. Even NNR and IHNN have taken pot shots at more then one person.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2013, 12:35:17 AM »
we got an hour and a half left.

question for affinity, how would you prioritize the players you want to firebomb?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2013, 12:41:21 AM »
Time to take this legendary Imperial Seal to the Item World

Dorian (0):
BT (3): NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
Shadoweh (1): PX
Dormio (0):
PX (5): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian, BT L-2
Ihavenoname (1): Serela
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): Dormio
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):
Serela (2): Hero999, ihavenoname

Not Voting: No one

PX is at L-2
With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

~1.4 hours left

« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »
we all know the next person to vote px hes going to self hammer

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2013, 12:45:58 AM »
He hasn't even posted to claim. >:T

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2013, 12:47:46 AM »
@huhwhat: BT PX Hero Serela rawr IHNN, from left to right, though such an ordering seems largely meaningless.  Dormio could be looked over more thoroughly as well as he seemed to ignore quite a bit of the important conflicts in D1, for all his decent activity and posting.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2013, 12:48:35 AM »
Dormio has gotten up and would like to say that Dormio is going to switch to PX if Dormio needs to before the day ends!
still waiting on that reason why you voted me in the first place
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2013, 12:50:33 AM »
Since BT isn't going to happen I'm fine with switching to PX. I'll do it right now even, if it helps.

« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2013, 12:58:44 AM »
well he hasn't claimed with like an hour to go