Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48489 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2013, 07:22:18 AM »
Seriously Serela your only scumread is a PoE scumread? It's made worse by I SEE WHERE MY SCUMREAD IS COMING FROM WITH HIS VOTE EVEN THOUGH I DISAGREE WITH SOME OTHER STUFF I DONT UNDERSTAND.
Also, the bad part isn't that Serela doesn't have any scumreads. The bad part is that it takes so many words for him to say it. Why would you ever go into explaining six nulls except for filler material? It's busywork meant to overjustify his PoE...when in fact looking at his post reveals his PoE isn't actually PoE because of all the nulls.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2013, 07:25:54 AM »
Why would you ever go into explaining six nulls except for filler material?
EBWOP: Unless you're a new player/compulsive waller, neither of which Serela are

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2013, 07:34:30 AM »
I can actually see scum!rawr; this strikes me as a "scum aren't posting" sort of game and his one scumread was totally unexplained. He sounded like he believed the hated claim, so withholding content when it's your last chance before night benefits scum more than town PX is also augh in a "scummy due to what isn't there" kind of way, it's been night for ages and he got off work lately only to do nothing? Slowly growing displeased with him, IHNN to a lesser extent since I thought what he did post was solid, but man you should have had opinions on my wagon like you said ages ago.

« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2013, 07:38:58 AM »
Hell the fact that it's possible rawr was viewing the thread for a while but only popped up to comment on the hated fakeclaim is really suspicious

« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2013, 07:49:02 AM »
##Votes: BT
Sheeping conq because NNR reason for voting doesnt make any sense and affinitys case doesnt seem to have any :effort: into it.

huhwhats case on bard just doesnt seem legit enough for me to roll with considering this is a bastardmod game and a hated townie is pretty slim, and you hammering youself at l-1 because rage doesnt seem reasoning. <- that kinda also rolls into reason as to why he didnt vote shadoweh over you.

Im still completely bugged on affinitys #53 where he mentions his and BT blanks votes. Why did you only feel the need to call out only NNR and huhwhat? What is your stance on PX, you made several posts defending him in some posts? Also ill bite, what was with the blank PX vote?
Im also totally not turned on by his reasoning for voting BT or his other posts

-cuts-
it was 3am at the hated fakeclaim

« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2013, 07:50:08 AM »
what does the hated claim have to do with my bard case when his post came before the fakeclaim

« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2013, 07:51:35 AM »
he voted you before you claimed hated miller, why would putting you at l-1 making him in any way scummy

« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2013, 07:51:55 AM »
why did i say miller?

« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »
Him putting me at L-1 isn't the crux of the case, his actual vote was scummy-weak for reasons I've mentioned and so was voting me over Shadoweh

looking at your post i can't even tell why you're voting bt, you say you're sheeping conq because the other people on the wagon aren't worth sheeping? do you find bt scummy independently of conq but can't verbalize a case or something? your post doesn't really make any sense

why is bt a better vote than affinity?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2013, 07:58:06 AM »
way2misrep
I was trying to get a better understanding and I asked if it was what I initially thought.
IHNN to a lesser extent since I thought what he did post was solid, but man you should have had opinions on my wagon like you said ages ago.
I've had this response to Serela sitting here for like 8 hours now, trying to figure out why the wagon on you even came up.

I was going to just post this now, having forgotten about this tab (oh, the fun of variable load times in speedrunning, and finding out an emulator runs fast, and the epic 106% Super Meat Boy run at AGDQ...I really should post what I have more often), but then taking one last look at the posts surrounding the HW wagon, I can say I finally understand it.

It's an RVS wagon, with very little to understand.

Serela's vote on the HW wagon is completely null since it was literally the first post of the game.  More recent stuff doesn't make me want to move my vote.
Conq/HW reads like town v. town slapfight I think, that's the vibe I've gotten from reading that part so many times.
Dormio's posts are exasperating to me, as always >_<
PX keeps slipping my mind.  Looking at his posts, especially #63, I don't really see him as scummy.
Affinity is all kinds of weird to me.  Will definitely be reading in more detail...after I wake up and watch the MegaMari run at AGDQ tomorrow morning.  That has the added advantage of making the first thing I do not try to post in Mafia.
Bard...is it fair to push the playerslot for what Bard did?  This is a serious question because I honestly don't know how to deal with this scenario.  I don't like the deliberate L-1 vote, though I suppose if no harm was thought to come of it it's ok?  Idk, again, not too much experience with someone at L-1 within 6 hours.

-oh god something like 18 cuts during the typing of this post-
your post doesn't really make any sense
Seconding this and going to sleep.

« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2013, 07:59:46 AM »
Bard replacing out doesn't change his playerslot's alignment, so yeah, Bard's action should still be judged when considering Dorian's alignment.

« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2013, 08:01:06 AM »
why is bt a better vote than affinity?
because conq is voting BT and not affinity but really reading over BT defense and attacks on NNR doesnt make since because -no vote-
For him to be so sucked up into NNR posts i would think he would have found a reason to vote him not find a reason to avoid the vote. So yea i find more reasoning to vote BT over affinity atm

« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »

« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2013, 08:02:30 AM »
idk what im doing right now if that isnt apparent, but i think i got my ideas across or something

Conqueror

« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2013, 08:12:40 AM »
Serela's vote on the HW wagon is completely null since it was literally the first post of the game.  More recent stuff doesn't make me want to move my vote.
you know you could have explained the more recent stuff that serela posted that made you want to keep your vote there instead of talking in detail about a huhwhat wagon which you eventually just completely dismissed as a rvs wagon anyway

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2013, 08:46:14 AM »
I missed my chance to make jokes about Bard replacing oout. :< Good job jerks, you ruined it forever. TBH though it's weird that he replaced out for that and not for the death miller, but I don't think as scum he would care if a townie were 'emotionally manipulating him' because of how bias works. Also because it reminds me of the way he reacted to being an Actor in my game so etc. Prob-town.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:04 AM »
Conq: I was voting PX on the basis of PX being considered 'bad' in many people's opinions yet there somehow being a wagon on huh what and nothing on PX. Since I appear to be the only person voting PX now I'm going to assume he posted something ~*~amazing~*~ and my skimming will soon reward me with a solid town read.

PS: Serela seems alright so far

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:16 AM »
BT seems to taper off on Conq in his exchange while focusing more and more on NNR (whose posts are easy to criticize) without actually voting or pushing him.  I've said how I think Conq had already proven all of BT's original points on him wrong.  If you see BT's post here, not much is done to address Conq anymore.  In short I don't see the point of his current vote.

@rawr: I've answered on why I singled out NNR and huhwhat here.  Also, PX is terrible.  Blank PX vote was a joke vote. 

Why didn't you ask BT the same question?  Would like to see the purpose of your questioning.  Or are you just echoing the topic?

If Shadoweh's, PX's and IHNN's posts are food for thought, then they are well past the expiry date.

Shadoweh

« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2013, 08:54:41 AM »
My posts are like fine wine, they get even more beautiful with age, just like me. And I see that the only thing PX did was vote me and then comment that Bardiche left. PEASANTS I COMMAND YOU TO DROP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND VOTE PX THIS INSTANT. I can clearly see you don't have anything better to do, the votecount is a non-specific mess right now. Vote the lurking scum who is twitterposting and is giving me bad vibes by existing. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Conqueror

« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2013, 09:03:34 AM »
Shadoweh: What do you think of BT?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:07 AM »
Conq: I was voting PX on the basis of PX being considered 'bad' in many people's opinions yet there somehow being a wagon on huh what and nothing on PX. Since I appear to be the only person voting PX now I'm going to assume he posted something ~*~amazing~*~ and my skimming will soon reward me with a solid town read.

My posts are like fine wine, they get even more beautiful with age, just like me. And I see that the only thing PX did was vote me and then comment that Bardiche left. PEASANTS I COMMAND YOU TO DROP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND VOTE PX THIS INSTANT. I can clearly see you don't have anything better to do, the votecount is a non-specific mess right now. Vote the lurking scum who is twitterposting and is giving me bad vibes by existing. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

So yeah, Shadoweh's still a thing. I still don't know why you're voting me other than other people should be voting me. That said, you still ignored this post, but I guess I shall explain what I meant by the huh what thing even though I don't even fully understand wtf I was saying myself. Simply huhwhat was reading everything as either black or white, and trying to force everyone else to do so as well, which made me want to both vote and not vote him, so I simply kept my vote on him since that would produce the most effect towards moving the game forward. So, why am I scum?

Conqueror

« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2013, 10:04:19 AM »
PX: What do you think of BT?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »
All I remember is that I don't want to read the conversations between you and BT. Guess I'll read those while getting distracted by more AGDQ and be back.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2013, 11:06:22 AM »
Ye olde splitting of posts.

It was "labelling my vote as OMGUS" ... Even if I'm wrong in your eyes, how is that a scummy thought process at all?

META WARNING THIS IS BAD
Enough of this crap. I used the aid of meta where you (not "you" specifically) usually use meta on this site to get 90% of your reads. Calling my scumhunting bad for this is dumb and you know it.

The case was about PX so it automatically ignores everyone else doing the same thing as PX?
Yes, HW was basing the vote off PX's meta so it doesn't ignore everyone else.

Why is Conq obligated to react to HW's gambit? How does that make him scummy?
You're making it sound like a chore. I wasn't expecting some sort of specific reaction but I DID expect SOME reaction. Conq ignoring it and then saying "yeah, it turned sour" only after questioned about it is scummy.

Oh look, it's the post I admitted to making while half-asleep.
It's easier to catch scum when they're half-asleep.

Because let's get straight to the point: screw my content, I claimed scan-immune.
Why

I did though.
No you didn't.

I was going to say I dislike Conq but I realized I misread him and he looks better then I actually previously thought. Also his pointing that this isn't not a bastard game and the game has bastard roles does help my claim that I am going to flip scum regardless of what alignment people think I actually am. (I would hope claiming Miller at the start of the game is still standard procedure)
What is the point of this part?

Could use some reasoning for that BT vote, unless you stated it in an earlier post (in which case you should have linked it)
Yep, you "said it", but the tone is all forgiving.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2013, 11:06:57 AM »
Fixing the first quote:
It was "labelling my vote as OMGUS"
... Even if I'm wrong in your eyes, how is that a scummy thought process at all?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »
null + forced + meta = scum is bad math and worse mafia.
Not ideal reasoning, but it's not like I can read you well so the occasional scumtell is great.

In any case, BT's tenuous reasons for voting Conqueror (bad reasons for voting hw; Conq unvoting hw for bt without words at L-1) seem to have decayed to nothing in their exchange.
Nope.

ignoring the bulk of #102
Just because I didn't reply doesn't mean I ignored it.

His choice of subsidiary suspects irk me as well.
Aside from Conq and NNR there's you. What are you referring to here and what about my choice of suspects irks you?
[/quote]

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:23 AM »
Well, I'll take the opportunity to go ahead and link my third party QT from that game which backs me up
... It really doesn't. What I was referring to is early D1 and you guys didn't seem to post anything then. The earliest things I see is "has done nothing memorable" and "probtown for late push by Shadoweh".

Your statement about my backing off of huhwhat not fitting my wanting to make activity with bandwagons is bollocks precisely because of when I backed off; huhwhat was already at L-1 and there was other stuff going on, so what is keeping my vote there going to do if I don't have anything new to say about him? Hell, how would me not backing off fit what I said earlier about activity? Activity is all about action as opposed to stagnation/inaction, which is what I was doing.
... Well, that logic is sound, but the thought I had in mind was "okay, he's pushing for a counterwagon, wait why is he moving his vote to me and ignoring that". It's like you pushed the wagon to gain something but proceeded to do nothing with it. The fact that you say that the wagon turned sour and whatnot only afterwards is fine and dandy but why didn't you say anything THEN? It's for that reason I think the push was not townie and now you're backing up your mistake.

So take away all this and throw in all my responses to BT and you see that BT's vote on me is smoke and mirrors, but he's dressed it up as something he doesn't think he's wrong about.
That seals the deal. Let's assume that this post did show me that my case was bad. I wouldn't be aware that it was "smoke and mirrors" before then so you're basically accusing me of not realizing it on my own, which I had no reason to. This is awful.

BT has some stuff about NNR and would gladly lynch him but he doesn't want to try for it because of the claim that he thinks is a big part of what makes NNR scummy? This doesn't seem like a townie mindset, especially after you take into account the number of people who expressed dislike of the claim. If BT really thought NNR was scum, he'd make an effort to start the wagon instead of effectively voteparking.
My effort to start the wagon IS the exchange, because yes, it's not going to happen out of thin air if people backpedal because of the claim. And I never said the claim makes him scummy, let alone "a big part" of it.
You're treating the fact I didn't place a vote as if I'm not making an effort. That's a spin.

Lots of gusto despite the paucity of content.
If anything the gutso should show you that I'm not forking around. If I'd been insecure about it you'd just have mentioned that.

*If BT really thought NNR was scum, he'd make an effort to start the wagon instead of effectively voteparking on me, given that even fewer people have expressed interest in lynching me. So him using this reasoning as an excuse not to go for an NNR lynch is disingenuous.
Why would I need an "excuse" not to go for an NNR lynch? If my case is really "smoke and mirrors" why don't I just move to NNR? You're saying things without thinking them through and painting them as scum.

He is basically spinning a bunch of things that aren't scum as scum. Lynch.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:37 AM »
For him to be so sucked up into NNR posts i would think he would have found a reason to vote him not find a reason to avoid the vote.
Have you actually read the exchange? I was repeatedly giving reasons to vote him. What reason would I have to avoid the vote?

Is PX scummy?

I can actually see scum!rawr; this strikes me as a "scum aren't posting" sort of game and his one scumread was totally unexplained.
Why?

Bard...is it fair to push the playerslot for what Bard did?  This is a serious question because I honestly don't know how to deal with this scenario.  I don't like the deliberate L-1 vote, though I suppose if no harm was thought to come of it it's ok?  Idk, again, not too much experience with someone at L-1 within 6 hours.
No, there's nothing wrong with a L-1 vote.

... Why is PX as bad as you make him out to be?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »
So yeah, change of plans I'm gonna go to sleep and watch more speedruns tomorrow. But from what I've skimmed through of BT's latest spree of posts, not scum.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »
Dormio doesn't like how Dormio's notifications on when new posts appear aren't working properly...
It makes keeping up with the topic very annoying for Dormio!

Just as Dormio thought, Dormio won't be able to get along with that meanie Shadoweh at all!
Nope!
Not one bit!
There isn't a single part of Dormio that can tolerate Shadoweh!
Which is why Dormio absolutely hates doing this...

##Unvote
##Vote NekoNekoRex

Dormio has a quick question for NekoNekoRex that Dormio would like answered very much.
That is to say Dormio is wondering about how in #129 NekoNekoRex says that BT is scummy for framing NekoNekoRex's vote as OMGUS.
To be more specific, Dormio is wondering about what NekoNekoRex thinks of Hero999 since Hero999 was actually the one to note NekoNekoRex's vote as OMGUS and BT just adopted Hero999's thoughts.
Dormio also still doesn't like NekoNekoRex's claim but that is just Dormio's thinking for now.

Dormio must say that Dormio does not like PX right now.
Dormio thinks that a lot of PX's posts have been way too emotive for Dormio's liking.
If Dormio may be frank, Dormio gets the feeling that PX is not fully invested into the game...
Dormio gets this feeling from the emotions, anger in particular, that Dormio detects in PX's posts.
Dormio thinks that proper scumhunting is being substituted by these emotions, which are much easier to generate in Dormio's opinion, and this looks scummy to Dormio...