Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48485 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 07:39:31 AM »
don't see a rule against twilight post

yes Bard I was getting a whole load of town credit by doing something I specifically said people shouldn't find other townies for. Fuck.

Stuff I was going to post before I got cut by hammer:
Why are people so serious about routine, non-serious stuff?
Because man I am PUMPED!!!!!! to play some .~*~MotK Mafia~*~. and fuck if I am gonna let RVS stop me when the last few games I remember here were pretty stagnant early on

Didn't mention my fellow PX voters because they didn't really concern me compared to PX, Shadoweh and Conq who actually bugged me at the time. Actually couldn't you ask the entire thread this? Aside from me I dunno why you're singling out the dude who you claim to be townreading that specifically mentioned being too tired to read

##Unvote
##Vote: Affinity

Still not really enthused about PX, making empty posts when he could have Talked then disappearing was lame given precedent. Not really enthused about being at L-2 over an ED1 Strong case either.

I dunno, Bard might be worse than this.

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2013, 07:40:01 AM »
fight me rawr

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2013, 07:42:59 AM »
rawr, how much of the thread have you read?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2013, 07:44:53 AM »
PX you don't sound angry enough. Tell us how you really feel. I will grant you the right to ##Bitch just like me.

You're all [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Non-sequiter? I simply listed a reason why I do not vote myself, and simply vote the biggest current wagon to get more stuff for others to talk about. Speaking of which, how did you get from that thought to I suddenly don't make sense and are scum but won't vote. When I've said more words than BT and your response is ???

As for huh what, he's going around super stingy, trying to turn everything into fucking black and white which both makes me want to vote him and not vote for him, and I will continue to vote for him because there's no other reason for me to not vote for him when half of us haven't even posted yet

Dormio? [REDACTED] useless.

Conq's the only voice of reason in this first page

And now NNR comes up with a death miller claim. I was about to call bullshit on it until I looked again and realized Schezo didn't say it wasn't bastard mod. Otherwise, his one "opinion" is basically the popular opinion and I can care less about what he thinks right now because of it

Cuts says I like Bard. Interpret that as you will. That is all

Double cut I'm calling bullshit but w/e, waiting for mod post

More cuts [REDACTED] this crap I work from sunrise to sunset tomorrow, good night

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2013, 07:46:34 AM »
I redact my PX scumread before I die

RIP

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2013, 07:49:48 AM »
how is bard's post likable though, he put me at l-1 for fishing for towncred when i explicitly cautioned people against giving others towncred for what i was doing

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 07:54:02 AM »
rawr, how much of the thread have you read?
none of it
if the day hadnt ended id probably be voting affinity

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 07:55:24 AM »
WHAT'S THIS?!  They got crap in my bin?!

Bardiche (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (0):
PX (2): Huh What, BT
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
HuhWhat (6): Serela, Conq, Dormio, PX, Affinity, BardicheL-1
Hero999 (0):
Serela (0):

Not Voting: Shadoweh, ihavenoname, Drrawr, NekoNekoRex, Hero999

Huh What is at L-1!

With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

~66 hours left
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:09:36 PM by Schezo »

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2013, 07:59:40 AM »
man it sure is Hilarious that everybody i wanted a reaction from (mainly just bard) disappears as soon as i post that

##Unvote
##Vote: Bard
that l-1 vote on me was awful

affinity is questionable, px is cool with me after his real post

i have expended all my ability to care about this game for the day. good night

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2013, 08:02:29 AM »
i also look forward to waking up to find out that i wasn't hammered in my sleep :colbert:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2013, 08:19:42 AM »
Dormio doesn't like NekoNekoRex's claim at all. Dormio is expecting content from NekoNekoRex soon, unless NekoNekoRex wants to make Dormio angry.

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

Something about how defensive Shadoweh is in #46 strikes Dormio as odd. Dormio thinks that town!Shadoweh would have been much more nonchalant!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2013, 09:15:55 AM »
affinity, why would nnr comment on the blank votes instead of the other stuff in the thread? wouldnt it be harder to talk about empty bandwagon posts than actual posts with words?

l-1 vote was premature but i dont really find bard's post scummy

re: NNR - death miller sounds like it could be the "controversial role" schezo was talking about in signups. it's a ballsy claim to make as scum anyway; if he is scum then someone else coached him to do it.

##unvote
##bt

px looks okay. if I were to vote one of the actual posters right now it'd be affinity for weirdness but i don't think his post was scum motivated so much as a bit non sequitur

shadoweh, a vote isnt an instant death sentence you know
anyway from my experience scum!shadoweh isnt afraid to jump straight into the flow with votes on weak townies

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2013, 09:24:23 AM »
@huhwhat: You were the one reading into PX's post rather exaggeratedly, saying specifically that he should have commented on this and that at that time, when others did not as well.  Since you gave that specific reason, it's up to you to justify it.  Same goes for NNR, who said that PX was not 'doing stuff', when other people had not done stuff as well.

Calling me out for singling out NNR when he was tired is also kind of cute when PX with that first post said that work was being a bear on him. 

I'm interested to know what value PX's recent post holds for you when it is the same report-ery stuff as always and whaling on everyone whaleable, not even addressing the beef you have with him directly.  Seems too easy.

In other news, I want to know what Dormio thought of the huhwhat thing on page 2 however, since he unvoted him for Shadoweh.  On the fence regarding everyone else.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2013, 09:27:57 AM »
What Dormio thinks of Huh What, huh...?
Dormio doesn't feel any evil coming from it...

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »
mm, affinity seems fine to me
##vote: bt fixing syntax

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2013, 10:22:13 AM »
Let's be honest here Dormio, you think it sounds scummy when I sneeze. I am pretty sure if you look back though I am less 'nonchalant' as town and more 'raving psychotic mess'.

I like how somehow huh what was at L-1 did I sleep through a bunch of vote changes or something? I haven't even slept yet though. I might have lost a bunch of non-existent game money though :ohdear:
PX: Did you just ask why me because I like stabbing people who ask that. The actual answer is you were saying things that were pretending to be something and BT hadn't tried to say something yet.
As for huh what, he's going around super stingy, trying to turn everything into fucking black and white which both makes me want to vote him and not vote for him, and I will continue to vote for him because there's no other reason for me to not vote for him when half of us haven't even posted yet
'huh what is going around super stingy trying to turn everything into black and white'. So huh what is going around trying to attack people for content. Why would this make you vote him? Why would this make you not vote him? It's barely understandable english. He's attacking you, does this make him scum?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »
Shadoweh, what's your actual opinion on BT? Now that you mention it, I want another BT post explaining whether he was just sheeping or actually found PX's response scummy.
As of when you asked non-existant. As of now he still hasn't said anything new, so I'm treating him as not entered the game yet.

Re: Neko - oh my god. Schezo did say 'theere may be some controversial roles and some people might complain'. I'm gonna ignore that he exists.
##Vote: PX
The fact that his wagon wasn't actually high despite being easy pickings while huh whattles was riding L-1 is pretty suspicious actually. Since when did people need an excuse to jump on PX? P sure huh what is good people too so get the fuck off him etc. Bard, did you put him at L-1 just to freak people out? I ain't your ##Bitch so get your own sammich.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2013, 01:57:30 PM »
> Pretending to be something

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what. Simple request gets simple answer, easy as that. I don't know what you're interpreting my post to be, but you're making something I said seem completely different. Please enlighten us what I meant with my post

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2013, 02:02:02 PM »
What the fucking shit happened while I was asleep? I just read all of that and I want to go "I'm still dreaming I'm still dreaming" and eat my lips off so I wake up. It doesn't help that this is following after seeing a grown man go into tears and rage-leave a chatroom because he's not allowed to use his phone if he goes to a school so he'll never be able to go anywhere in life and he hates us all for not sympathizing with him.

This. Morning.

Okay I'm not going into work for 3 more hours so I have some time to let this all process (Because right now I can't go more then "whaaaaaat"). But before that, dear jesus how did HW actually hit L-1?
##Unvote ##Unvote ##Unvote

But until I think about this harder, knee-jerk reaction to Affinity's post here is
##Vote Affinity
Honestly though, I want to distance from everything that just happened overnight as fast as possible. I don't think a clusterfuck like that is super helpful in trying to actually determine townies from scum (or vice versa, whatever)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2013, 02:33:26 PM »
Okay posting shortly after waking up isn't always the best, probably kinda overreacted there! Anyway heeeeeeere we go.

Dormio/Bard short concise normal-looking posts make me totally not want to vote them right now, but it might just be because they make me feel like I'm playing a good, intelligent mafia game for the first time in three months. (Granted, it's probably been longer, but that's an easy statement since we haven't run a game in three months.) Conq kinda is here too from his last post?

...mmmn, that's what I got from rereading. Apart from this I'm otherwise half-way still on the same level as my previous post. Don't know what to think about anyone else.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2013, 02:45:12 PM »
...no comment. Also I'm sad there was no quicklynch considering how quickly you all piled upon him. You people are so flip-floppy.
##Vote Affinity
Sheeping Serela for Love and Justice!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »
NNR is back. I'm reading now. I skimmed and saw a bunch of comments that my post was bad, but I blame the stated reason "I couldn't read the thread and keep my eyes open". My pistons weren't firing at full efficiency when I posted that.

Still reading. Still a Death Miller.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
* Bardiche reads Huh What's song and dance about hated Townie.
>Turns out to be false
>Emotional manipulation galore

Fuck that, I'm out.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2013, 03:27:50 PM »
I'd probably rage too if I was L-1 within single digit hours of the game starting.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2013, 03:34:37 PM »
* Bardiche reads Huh What's song and dance about hated Townie.
>Turns out to be false
>Emotional manipulation galore

Fuck that, I'm out.
He's at L-1 with 5 votes when the required number is 7
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2013, 03:38:42 PM »
no NNR, it's just the mod forgot to change the number, you can see there's 6 votes on him when he's L-1 even though it says 5 votes

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2013, 03:39:28 PM »
Oh :

That changes the opinion I was just about to start typing out.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2013, 03:41:08 PM »

He's at L-1 with 5 votes when the required number is 7

The number is wrong, count the number of people.
Cut

I change my mind.
##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Logically the more chaotic the game the more people will slip up somewhere in between, by distancing from it immediately I suspect you of being scum.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »
The more chaotic the game becomes, the harder it is to tell townies being silly from scum being scummy.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »
Not only that, but it's a lot easier IMO for scum to just fit in if it's chaotic. I don't know how being chaotic is supposed to make anything clearer. Scum are more organized by nature wheras the townies are not.