Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48930 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 04:34:56 AM »
PX you don't sound angry enough. Tell us how you really feel. I will grant you the right to ##Bitch just like me.
It's really not fair when you guys make me laugh too hard to decide if you're scummy or not. 'Shadoweh and co.' NO ONE IS EVER ON MY SIDE
In all seriousness Dormio is probably town not that this will stop him from wagoning town and doctoring the scum and PX's non-sequiter is scummy to my ears.
##Unvote

<_< Too many votes to vote before count I don't remember what lynch threshhold is anymore. I'm too used to Day 1 being 16 people

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 04:36:48 AM »
##Dissect Shadoweh's Kitten

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 04:37:51 AM »
<_< Too many votes to vote before count I don't remember what lynch threshhold is anymore. I'm too used to Day 1 being 16 people
There's only been one page.

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 04:38:31 AM »
Underwhelming response from PX. Just because you can't vote yourself doesn't mean you can't talk about anything besides my post and an OMGUS.

Conq's posts following mine sidestepped my post entirely which is bad. Is PX still a RVS hipster lynch now that he's posted?

Dormio's vote on me assumes my PX post was a joke, which it wasn't. Silly, maybe, but it wasn't something I could easily avoid accountability for, and as scum I wouldn't have much reason to do so when people see LEAVING RVS as a towntell (when alone it isn't but yeah). Don't actually find Dormio's post scummy, though.

Shadoweh, you should vote PX with us if you're town.

Shadoweh

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 04:39:34 AM »
But I count at least 4 votes! PX YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY KITTENS I WILL END YOU
Huh what: Maybe.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 04:41:21 AM »
But I count at least 4 votes! PX YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY KITTENS I WILL END YOU
Huh what: Maybe.
This is the same shit that makes you a D1 wagon every game here. Why can't you vote Now and not later?

PX has 3 votes and is at L-4.

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 04:42:21 AM »
This is the same shit that makes you a D1 wagon every game here.
To make it more obvious, ED1 posts that don't look like scumhunting is.

But pesco isn't in this game so you're probably safe, actually.

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 04:59:24 AM »
Wow, apparently Shadoweh hasn't rolled scum on this site since Coldcrow.

in any case why the F*cking H*ck would you out a town read on dormio when literally nobody is scumreading him

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 05:02:48 AM »
Conq's posts following mine sidestepped my post entirely which is bad. Is PX still a RVS hipster lynch now that he's posted?
town reaction imo

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

I want to see one of two things from people: Either a vote on PX, or a reason why we shouldn't vote PX. Refusal to provide either means you are scum and must die.
Dormio its people like you, me, and others that have the same sort of "general" reads like Shadoweh and co being scum. We need to come together on someone, that someone is PX BECAUSE its so hard to build a case on him his slippery scummass. I mean he's not even riding a HW wagon mislynch fodder, so you know he's playing it for the fucking long haul

Alright, you wanna play the "my obvious jokeposts were serious" game? Bring it. What did I sidestep?
What makes PX a less hipster lynch now that he's posted? He's made one post which changes nothing.

Dormio's vote on me assumes my PX post was a joke, which it wasn't. Silly, maybe, but it wasn't something I could easily avoid accountability for, and as scum I wouldn't have much reason to do so when people see LEAVING RVS as a towntell (when alone it isn't but yeah). Don't actually find Dormio's post scummy, though.
Dude, that fact that you're trying to pass what you've done so far as "something you wouldn't do as scum" is scummy because you'd mess around similarly as either alignment. See: Micro 31.

I can agree that Dormio is probably town though.
What's wrong with expressing townreads? Does it hurt at all?
Shadoweh not voting in ED1 is irritating but your level of irritation at her for it is pretty bloody disproportionate. Why so mad?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 05:10:08 AM »
Alright, you wanna play the "my obvious jokeposts were serious" game? Bring it. What did I sidestep?
What makes PX a less hipster lynch now that he's posted? He's made one post which changes nothing.

Dude, that fact that you're trying to pass what you've done so far as "something you wouldn't do as scum" is scummy because you'd mess around similarly as either alignment. See: Micro 31.
I'm not messing around here! PX post was serious since that line worked so well in birdmaf, presenting it in a silly way doesn't make it less legitimate and even if it were a joke town would have more to gain from take advantage of it to start shit than ignoring it.

Also, that one post (two posts, actually) is bad.

I can agree that Dormio is probably town though.
What's wrong with expressing townreads? Does it hurt at all?
Shadoweh not voting in ED1 is irritating but your level of irritation at her for it is pretty bloody disproportionate. Why so mad?
Not actually mad at Shadoweh. If I had been I would've said "fucking hell", for real. Conq why can't you read my tone over the internet.
Expressing townreads isn't horrible but outing them for no reason isn't pro-town. Would mainly like to see what Shadoweh has to say.

Conqueror

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 05:22:06 AM »
I'm not messing around here! PX post was serious since that line worked so well in birdmaf, presenting it in a silly way doesn't make it less legitimate and even if it were a joke town would have more to gain from take advantage of it to start shit than ignoring it.
The only thing that line did in PoB mafia was make scum!PX look active and have half of us misread him as town.
But I like activity and bandwagons, so I reject voting PX in favour of voting you as a counterwagon to your PX wagon.

PX's posts are "bad" but in context of the gamestate they mean almost nothing. How is it scummier than null? What would a "town" post from his position look like if these are his "scum" posts?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 05:24:18 AM »
Conq why can't you read my tone over the internet.
Also I'm mad because I spent most of Micro 31 wanting to lynch the hell out of you because ffffff but I held back because I thought you were just being super-demotivated and :wtf: town. So don't give me tone, dammit. :V

Conqueror

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 05:26:22 AM »
ebwop: "tone"
sorry if that sounded bitchy. i just want to hug everyone until you all suffocate.

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 05:37:22 AM »
The only thing that line did in PoB mafia was make scum!PX look active and have half of us misread him as town.
D1's activity directly spiraled from his posts and reactions based on it, though. I can't see scum!PX having pulled it if he didn't think it was a reasonable tactic as town.

PX's posts are "bad" but in context of the gamestate they mean almost nothing. How is it scummier than null? What would a "town" post from his position look like if these are his "scum" posts?
There was more for him to talk about than just posting "I can't vote myself, RVS wagon hop" and continuing earlygame tomfoolery. If it was an immediate reaction to my post, then that's null in context of gamestate, but two people had responded to me and Affinity made an empty vote on him and his second post ignored Shadoweh's (questionable) serious post as well.

I'm mainly annoyed because this is exactly what he did last game and yet his responses don't really do anything to further it along. Yeah, he was scum, but I'm under the impression he didn't just do so to look pro-town since he had a quicktopic post saying "first time following (some RVS guide) was a success" or something along those lines, which means he thinks it's a Good Idea on some level. Instead he makes an OMGUS and responds to something semi-serious with a whitenoise post immediately afterwards.

Conqueror

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2013, 05:44:50 AM »
fyi i was pretty sure that he was referring to greyice's guide on how to get lynched as a jester but i could be wrong. pretty sure that completely changes the context though :v

Also, it's been 3 hours. All this PX attention seems pretty tryhard when you could apply the logic to any number of other people. I'm just going to wait until more people have posted tomorrow.

Shadoweh

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2013, 05:45:59 AM »
I'm pretty sure I get Day 1 wagoned for existing, and lacking that for stream of consciousness. I said I have a town read because I do, are you worried the scum are going to suddenly prioritize killing Dormio because of my approval? It was also the only thing of substance I felt I could add so far. Your(huh what)'s kind of super-angry probing and Conq's half-serious tone aren't telling me what alignment you are yet. PX hasn't proceeded beyond non-serious posting (If he doesn't soon I will acknowledge it as scummy but he doesn't usually start off serious). Serela hasn't even posted yet so I can't use my X-Ray vision to see his alignment. Leaving two empty votes and one comment from BT that doesn't unermine my wish to see a votecount before placing a vote when votes are flying. (Though I have held my vote back in the past and it's certainly aided people finding me scummy, so you might have a point there.)

Conq you are not allowed to be Bitchy that is very clearly my ability, hands off.

Conqueror

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2013, 05:49:23 AM »
ebwop: and not tryhard as in maka sgm tryhard but as in why the are you taking so much effort to dissect two posts by px when I'm pretty sure you can't actually get that much from them kind of tryhard. Hell, just look at some of PX's previous town games.

Shadoweh

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 05:56:55 AM »
I think he's being more like Maka tryhard but maybee that's just me

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2013, 05:57:04 AM »
fyi i was pretty sure that he was referring to greyice's guide on how to get lynched as a jester but i could be wrong. pretty sure that completely changes the context though :v

Also, it's been 3 hours. All this PX attention seems pretty tryhard when you could apply the logic to any number of other people. I'm just going to wait until more people have posted tomorrow.
You had linked to a mafiascum RVS guide in the graveyard of the previous game

Yeah, it's tryhard, but that's the best way to give the magical overnight activity players something to talk about this early in the game. I wouldn't have felt the need to go this in-depth had you not been prodding me about it anyway so etc. Most other players are null, your answer to my prods reads reasonable and Shadoweh is Objectively Bad but after her response doesn't actually care enough about how she looks for me to scumread her.

Shadoweh, what's your actual opinion on BT? Now that you mention it, I want another BT post explaining whether he was just sheeping or actually found PX's response scummy.

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 05:57:22 AM »
I think he's being more like Maka tryhard but maybee that's just me
I wish Hourai still played mafia :<<

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 06:07:56 AM »
nyo guys

what's up

I'm a Death Miller
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 06:25:22 AM »
It's super late and I can't finish this thread and keep my eyes open at the same time, so I guess I don't have much else to say.

From what I read PX's lack of participation so far is bad, although I dunno if everyone's even posted in the thread yet so I'd have to reserve my judgment just a bit.

I'll put a vote down when I've read it all tomorrow.

And yes I do indeed flip scum on cop scans and my flip, before someone asks me to confirm.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 06:54:15 AM »
Why are people so serious about routine, non-serious stuff?  One-time cynical nonchalance on PX's part is cool regardless of alignment.  Our shepherd looks like a fraud now!

##Unvote
##Vote: huhwhat

I do trust NNR for now given his badass claim, but why does he not mention me or BT for our blank votes?  Same goes for huhwhat actually; personally I felt that there was nothing else to talk about at that time.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 07:09:28 AM »
Character count. Hmm. Everyone looks alive to me.

Bardiche (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (0):
PX (2): Huh What, BT
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
HuhWhat (5): Serela, Conq, Dormio, PX, Affinity L-2
Hero999 (0):
Serela (0):

Not Voting: Bardiche, Shadoweh, ihavenoname, Drrawr, NekoNekoRex, Hero999

With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

~67 hours left

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2013, 07:29:46 AM »
PX's non-sequiter is scummy to my ears.
Underwhelming response from PX. Just because you can't vote yourself doesn't mean you can't talk about anything besides my post and an OMGUS.

Inappropriate commentary I feel. Attacking someone over things said near end of D1 when only noteworthy commentary is "let's all lynch PX because". You didn't end RVS as well as you think you did.

and as scum I wouldn't have much reason to do so when people see LEAVING RVS as a towntell (when alone it isn't but yeah).

LEAVING RVS = towntell, but intentionally ending RVS and then invoking this is of course an action that nulls towntells.

RE: Deathmiller; actions will need to speak louder than claims. Not inclined to believe strongly unless game is bastard mod. If it is: I need to learn2check.

##Vote: Huhwhat for forced ending RVS and then talking about how people generally accept this as towny. Intentionally doing things to look townie at this point in the game is scummier than the rest. Shadoweh is also scummy for flipflopping and not voting. Wish I would have two votes. Unfortunately, I can only ##Whisper: Kitchen.

Bardiche

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2013, 07:29:54 AM »
Tell me your secrets, cutlery.

Bardiche

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2013, 07:30:18 AM »
EBWOP: Above "end of Day 1" must be "early Day 1" of course.

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2013, 07:34:46 AM »
Good job, you guys lynched the fucking hated townie Day 1.

Why did I join this game again?

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2013, 07:38:47 AM »
oohhh youuuuuuuuuu