Author Topic: The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}  (Read 116044 times)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 03}
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2012, 02:49:29 AM »
>Conquer a Village with MMGs.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2012, 02:52:48 AM »
>Gain the ability to swap unfavorable rolls with better rolls of other people. This war isn't going to win itself!
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2012, 04:20:35 AM »
With my recruitment drive a massive success, continue the conquest in the name of the Catgirl Empire!
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »
>let Dormio leech my blood so I may cure myself of the pain.  That's how healing works right?

Don't lynch me.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2012, 06:22:02 AM »
>Let's see what else this baby can do! Set RAINBOW CANNON to rapid fire, and unleash it on the Catgirl Army for a Nyan-CatGirl Singularity! Watch out for overheating, though. RAINBOW OVERLOADS aren't good for you....or are they?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2012, 06:35:53 AM »
[pesco]A burning field of Rainbow Grass means everyone got high, right?[/pesco]

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2012, 06:53:01 AM »
Mmm, I'm fine being Nameless Pegasus Pony, really! Marukyuu can be Nameless Normal Pony and we can form the GRAND NAMELESS PONY ASSOCIATION or something.

>Open a booth for FLYING PONY RIDES and get rich.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2012, 08:57:57 AM »
> Start new game as rainbow ethereal beast.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2012, 09:02:19 AM »
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, KANJOU!

> Set out on a perilous adventure to regain human form! A guy named Lucius who turned into a donkey succeeded, it might work out fine for a pony, too!
<-- Sig by Suikama

« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »
>Add the ponies Cinnamon Lily, Sugar Snow, Regal Mist, Rainy Stars, Shady Willow and Peppy Mint to the party.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:19:37 AM by Sourfang, Guardian of Hope »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2012, 09:18:44 AM »
[purvis]>Find a pony which which to commiserate both the lost memory of a friend and lost vision with.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »
>Now, banking on my newfound celebrity status and literary street cred, pitch my adaption of Clannad After Story as an American serial drama to the tv studios. I want grown men breaking into tears on the subway. These gaijin won't know what hit them. It'll be bigger than Fifty Shades.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:44:44 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2012, 11:13:26 AM »
> Roll a beer truck in to douse whoever's making lame Smashy-related puns.

« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »
>Sell off ponies to glue factories and dog food plants.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2012, 11:53:07 AM »
>Reroll, same color, but different military unit. I've come prepared, I've come...with an ARMY!! (of something)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2012, 01:34:06 PM »
>I'm tired. Equip the Infinity Blade

YES IM DOING THAT AGAIN

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Werepuppy

• So fluffy, many wag, much bark. wow.
  • Furries invading Gensoyko!
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 04}
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2012, 10:04:34 PM »
> Get overly enthusiastic about the increasing number of ponies... and wish that more will join this exciting adventure!

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 04}
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2012, 12:04:30 AM »
Heh...
HEHEHEHEHE.....
PERFECT.

> Travel the land preaching and demonstrating the marvelous boons of science, and ally self with all noble practitioners of this fine magic!
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 05}
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2012, 02:05:04 AM »
The actions, and results, of December the 4th!

Zen (NEW ENTRY)
>White but not that white.
>Fall from the sky and land on bus full of Will Smiths.

5!
Descending from the clouds because you have nothing better to do. I mean, the place is empty; why the f*** not!
You dive down and crash through a bus that drove past at a fast rate of knots. Amusingly enough, every seat is taken by... Will Smith?! You pause for a few seconds, as the entire bus stays silent. Then you all break out into the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Not a single f*** was given that day!
------------------------------
Raikaria
> Make not giving a f*** infect other people.

1!
You don't give a f*** what other people think or do. They can rot and die for all you care.
Your door falls over again... you don't care... again...
UK
>FINE! If I must adventure, I will! Get caught up in one of Melisande's plots.

3!
Whilst you want plots of every kind to break out for your own amusement... or despair, Pinkie quickly kicks all thoughts out of your head.
Puppy-chan also calms your head a little... by licking your cheek. What an odd-ball.
Hanzo
>Let's begin preparations to become the strongest of all Youkai! An Archfiend on par with the Scarlet Devil herself! It ain't much, but since the Mansion's empty, it'll do!

6!
You feel the ground tremble under your feet. Every wall shakes violently around you as your feet leave the ground.
Demonic wings sprout from your back; tearing your shirt in two. You grow a pair of sharp fangs and your eyes turn red. The walls of the mansion are taken over by blood-pulsing veins as the vibrations around you continue.
Power... Over-whelming demonic power... Truly fitting of the new Scarlet Devil!
Kasu
>Stick the landing. If I'm falling down stairs I might as well make it awesome.

4!
You do a magnificent, motherf**king pirouette onto your feet after bouncing down yet another step. You feel good being on your feet again; and pray that never happens again.
Puppy
> Get overly enthusiastic about the increasing number of ponies... and wish that more will join this exciting adventure!

5!
Just like Pinkie Pie, you can't contain your excitement! I mean, you should be pretty serious about this... and you are! But it's so much fun! You want more ponies involved!
Pinkie & Fluttershy look at you and back away a little in shock. A little Apple Bloom is sitting on your head.
PX
>Consume Hero999's soul and take over his body

2!
You couldn't even stay alive because of... lack of wanting to live. What makes you think that this will bring you back?
The answer? It doesn't. You remain dead!
Sourfang
>Add the ponies Cinnamon Lily, Sugar Snow, Regal Mist, Rainy Stars, Shady Willow and Peppy Mint to the party.

1!
Who needs more ponies? You're pretty sure you have enough with the cast in front of you; especially with the latest edition.
I mean, we dumped the entire Touhou cast into this already. Let's try not to break every dimension possible~ :V
LaserTurtle
>Gain the ability to swap unfavorable rolls with better rolls of other people. This war isn't going to win itself!

2!
In short, there's not a chance in hell such a broken ability will be passed down to anyone!
It simply fails. Try something else in your quest for bloodshed. Oh, and a -1 to your next action for back-to-back bad rolls. =P
No Name {d20}
>Find Nitori to get an AWESOME ROBOT HAND

6!
Your d20 fizzles right beside you; becoming a d6 like everyone else. Too many low numbers and too much 'I have no hand.'
If it makes you feel any better, someone is knocking at your door.
NekoRex
>With my recruitment drive a massive success, continue the conquest in the name of the Catgirl Empire!

1!
You think it's time to let everyone get used to this place before any further war advances are made.
They have all worked so hard after all. It would be a shame not to take advantage of the situation.
ActionDan
>let Dormio leech my blood so I may cure myself of the pain.  That's how healing works right?

3 - 2 = 1!
You try to move... but can't. You try to say something...  but can't.
Shards of glass rain on you... and you can't do anything...
ActionDan dies due to monumental blood-loss.
qMyon
>Let's see what else this baby can do! Set RAINBOW CANNON to rapid fire, and unleash it on the Catgirl Army for a Nyan-Cat Girl Singularity! Watch out for overheating, though. RAINBOW OVERLOADS aren't good for you....or are they?

6!
You fall through a gap and straight into the Cat-Girl's Empire. No one gets a chance to react as you commence fire with Pinkie's RAINBOW CANNON! The army doesn't stand a chance, and every single one of them explode into rainbows like Bio did. NekoRex is too busy relaxing {1} to dodge it, and is caught in the unfortunate wave.
NekoRex is dead after exploding into RAINBOWS!
Pesco
 A burning field of Rainbow Grass means everyone got high, right?

3!
The grass is certainly making the flames look real pretty as you watch it from a safe distance. While you're not sure if it has spread into the far distance, you can certainly smell it where you are. It sends your mind spinning, and your ears perk up wildly. This is... some trippy-s**t. -1 to your next roll.
BT
>Open a booth for FLYING PONY RIDES and get rich.

2!
With the amount of people currently around, you'd think a flying pony ride would be awesome...
Then you remember that every character around you probably can fly already. This gets you down. -1 to your next roll.
Bio
> Start new game as rainbow ethereal beast.

3!
So many rainbow things being thrown around here, huh. Rolls are rolls, and resets are resets....
But I'm afraid nothing happens. Perhaps tone it down a little next time~ ;)
Hero
>Conquer a Village with MMGs.

5!
Despite being very far away from base, you manage to get a message sent back; attempting to get control of your MMGs. Not only are you able to do so, they march forwards and takeover a nearby village; a couple of losses, but nothing the generator can't fix.
This is perfect. With you at the party, no one will know it was you behind any of this.
Purvis
 >Find a pony which which to commiserate both the lost memory of a friend and lost vision with.

6!
You begin to despair about... whoever it was... gosh, it really does suck. You hear a certain pony's voice in your head and talk to her about stuff. You suddenly understand who you're talking to... And you remember about Draco! Everything starts coming back to you, including things you didn't know. You're going to do whatever you can to make it up for Draco; in memory of such a friendship.
It's what that Princess would want!
Conq
>Now, banking on my newfound celebrity status and literary street cred, pitch my adaption of Clannad After Story as an American serial drama to the tv studios. I want grown men breaking into tears on the subway. These gaijin won't know what hit them. It'll be bigger than Fifty Shades.

2!
You quickly get told no. In fact, they say no for the exact reason you gave to make it happen. They don't want everyone to break down into tears; especially on the subways.
Clannad deserves better, anyway.
Smashy
>Roll a beer truck in to douse whoever's making lame Smashy-related puns.

1 - 2 = -1!
*SMASH*
Looking on from the front of the beer truck, I'm kind of glad everyone moved to the side as quickly as they did. Still, it's Smashy's fault from requesting such an action.
Putting the brakes on this thing is hard enough, but I'm sure Steve up there won't mind. The second it stopped, I quickly made my exit and grabbed a pipe of my own. Steve threw a can of beer down to me in the process. I may not be that keen on the stuff, but for Stone Cold, anyone would drink it. The music is enough to tell anyone what's about to happen, and Smashy gets not one, but two pipes of beer blasted in their direction! I don't even want to know what Suika and Yuugi will make of this; Austin is going to have some fun that's for sure!
Smashy is dead after being beer-blasted out of the party!
{And that's the bottom line, 'cause Stone Cold said so!}
Marukyuu
> Set out on a perilous adventure to regain human form! A guy named Lucius who turned into a donkey succeeded, it might work out fine for a pony, too!

3!
You go to storm out the room and begin an adventure... When Suika grabs hold of you again. You try to argue with her, but instead, she challenges you to a drinking contest.
All eyes are suddenly on you. What will you do now?
Bob/Obb
>Sell off ponies to glue factories and dog food plants.

2!
The plan falls through as quickly as you pitch it. It was so bad, you get thrown into some glue for your own troubles. -1 to your next roll due to sticky substances.
Tempest
>Reroll, same color, but different military unit. I've come prepared, I've come...with an ARMY!! (of something)

3!
Rolling the dice is such a difficult feat these days. I mean, you can't get everything you desire; and actually coming back to life can be pretty difficult.
You roll on the off-chance it might happen... but you get annoyed when it doesn't. A little spirit passes by and whispers to you to get moving... Wonder what they meant...
Raitaki
> Travel the land preaching and demonstrating the marvelous boons of science, and ally self with all noble practitioners of this fine magic!

2!
Getting out is going to be... quite the task right now. Everything keeps bring thrown around due to your lack of control over your new ability.
You've got to get this under control first; who knows what might happen out there if you keep zapping every person you meet!
YJ
>I'm tired. Equip the Infinity Blade

3!
Time to resort to the usual tricks! This blade will help you with everything just like old ti...
Huh?
The crowbar you were holding feels different to you all of a sudden. A message box floats down to you and it reads...
'You are now the proud wielder of the Infinity Crowbar! Use it at your peril!'
Dormio
>BLOOD! I need BLOOD! I can't live without some BLOOD! I will attack the next poster for their BLOOD!

6!
You maybe nowhere near anyone right now... but you crave blood... YOU DEMAND BLOOD! Your eyes turn a crazy yellow, and your powers break every moniter in the room.
PX is already dead... so you'll just move onto the next person. The image of Hero appears before you, and he is zapped to your location instantly.
Before he has a chance to react, you punch through his chest; sending his heart flying out from his back.
You then snap his head clean off, and laugh as the rest of his body falls to the floor; blood everywhere!
Hero is dead due to a crazed scientist!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Unfortunate Deceased List (Or Just Deserved List. Perhaps later, I guess~  )
Draco
PX
Tempest
Bio
ActionDan
NekoRex
Smashy
Hero

MMG Count : 28
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 05 NOW BEGINS! Have fun, my friends~ <3
Gosh... feels a bit weird not doing any extra rolls after that was all over. Guess the rolls, and the actions that went with them, were pretty... I don't know... balanced isn't the word I'm after. Still, I seem to be writing more now then I was on NaNo... that's kind of funny, I guess. :V
Also, it's nice to see everyone still posting. Thanks. ^^

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2012, 02:12:07 AM »
> Search basement for suitable "evil punishing" weapon.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2012, 02:16:04 AM »
>Reincarnate as an idol
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:24:39 AM by PX »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2012, 02:18:20 AM »
>This paltry amount of BLOOD is not enough. Nowhere near enough BLOOD. In fact, I think that my next experiment should be dedicated to BLOOD. Of course, to do this, I'm going to much more BLOOD than what Hero999 can provide. Harvest all of Hero999's MMGs. All of them.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2012, 02:19:39 AM »
>Revenge is the sweetest medicine there is.

« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2012, 02:20:25 AM »
Other dimensions, eh.

>Befriend Reshiram.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2012, 02:20:49 AM »
 >Assume the next poster's body

Don't lynch me.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2012, 03:11:30 AM »
>Um, ok. Let's try to lose Pinkie Pie and THEN get caught up in plots of treasonous intrigue

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2012, 03:37:39 AM »
>Visit Hina to see if she can do anything about this bad luck streak of mine.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2012, 03:40:16 AM »
> Head over to the nearest beach/hot spring/lake where people go en masse to swim for some reason. Bzap. As an offering to Sir Faraday.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2012, 06:24:02 AM »
[pesco]Trip and teleport[/pesco]