Author Topic: The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}  (Read 115915 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 03}
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2012, 03:23:19 AM »
>screw the blues.  Unite all the off-blue colors

Don't lynch me.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2012, 03:26:08 AM »
>declare a free-for-all color war. Seek similar shades for alliances.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2012, 03:27:17 AM »
Bolster catgirl army further using citizens from newly conquered city, indoctorinate all those who dissent with extreme prejudice. The Catgirl Empire demands total support from all lands under it's rule.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2012, 04:03:06 AM »
> Raid the mansion for lemons.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2012, 04:14:29 AM »
>Lose all my money
(Watch me roll a 6 :V)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2012, 04:45:50 AM »
>ACHIEVE CTHULHU POWERS

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2012, 05:15:29 AM »
>Search the castle for strange alien artifacts.....and a rainbow cannon. Everyone loves rainbow cannons.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:19:54 AM by qMyon »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2012, 05:20:02 AM »
[purvis]>Normally it would be time to enjoy the party and equine antics, but it's an emergency!
>Neuga, ziena, zieber, zom...  Now the chosen time has come...  Exchange this Youkai Jesus' life for...Draco's!

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
>Find a party at this party to help me continue my quest

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2012, 05:47:16 AM »
> Declare this isn't a party.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2012, 05:48:03 AM »
> Alcoholic Beverages... Horses... 3rd day... clearly this means I must plant flags everywhere!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2012, 05:50:34 AM »
[pesco]Puff and pass the smoking grass[/pesco]

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2012, 05:53:26 AM »
>Bash the hallucinant pony over the head with the nearest bottled beverage.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2012, 05:56:58 AM »
>Rope cast of Touhou into creating Danmaku: The Musical.

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2012, 08:24:44 AM »
>Brown, an especially unappetizing color for some.
>Become the Bob.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »
>Desperation Sign - Gunner Lost in Vietnamese Jungles (Panic and grab my LMG, spraying bullet-frenzy on any threat within 10 meters of you)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2012, 10:39:24 AM »
>Sprout wings.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2012, 10:57:07 AM »
> Roast some juicy ANNOYING PONY steaks for the guests. It isn't a party if we can't BBQ an ANNOYING PONY!
<-- Sig by Suikama

Werepuppy

• So fluffy, many wag, much bark. wow.
  • Furries invading Gensoyko!
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2012, 11:14:45 AM »
> Give everyone party hats.... and ride the pony!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2012, 11:28:29 AM »
> Achieve god-level status of not giving a ****

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:33 PM »
*GRUMBLE* I just got there dammit!

>Well, linger at the party for a while before using another Dimensional Tunnel to resume the trip to the destination!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »
> Test the marvelous (or not) effects tasers have on youkai. FOR SCIENCE
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 04}
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 01:57:01 AM »
The actions, and results, of December the 3rd!

Conq
>pearl mystic turquoise
>write a short story that induces uncontrollable weeping in others

6!
An instant hit! A smashing success! Whoever thought that naming a book after your colour's faction would win every award possible!
You stroll through and collect flowers, trophies, and kisses from random cuties. You are living the life~ XD
------------------------------
Bob
>Brown, an especially unappetizing color for some.
>Become the Bob.

1!
You have no idea how the hell you came into this mess of a place. I mean, everything thinks you're the s***... in every way possible.
To make matters worse, this 'Bob' character has been messing with your head for a long time. I mean, any comparison between you and Bob is... large to say the least.
You'll fight this Bob till the very end... As the Obb that you are!
Puppy
> Give everyone party hats.... and ride the pony!

5!
It seems like this party is lacking something. Pinkie Pie agrees, and suddenly... POOF!
Everyone is wearing a party hat! Including yourself, obviously. You ask Pinkie if you can ride her, to which she happily agrees!
You ride Pinkie Pie around several corridors of your castle before returning to the party with a huge cheer!
UK
>You know what screw ADVENTURE, I'ma find a sunbeam and lay in it like a good kitty.

1 - 1 = 0!
YOU LOVE AN ADVENTURE! So much so that you decide to slide up against Pinkie Pie and declare your love for fun!
She replies in such an excited manner that you may have just kick-started an EPIC ADVENTURE! With Puppy to boot!
Sourfang
>Apprentice myself to Fluttershy as both student and guardian.

4!
You start to wonder about other ponies and ask Pinkie about Fluttershy. Turns out, she was shying away, like usual.
Despite the initial slow-start, you get talking quite nicely. Fluttershy welcomes a 'hero,' and would happily help teach you stuff.
No Name {d20}
>Find someone to get my hand back.

4!
You take a look at your hand and wince. There has got to be something you can do about this...
You can't, for the life of you, remember who was good at fixing this sort of s**t. You'd best clean that blood up soon...
Dormio
>We can't function with all this blood mixed in our alcohol stream, and all this blood is preventing us from properly operating a scalpel to remove the blood ourselves. Instead, we shall locate the nearest loli vampire to alleviate our blood problem.

1!
All you can think of lately is blood. How good blood must taste... How it happily splatters across the walls when you're performing scientific discoveries.
You crave a body to cut up... for science, of course! ANY BODY WILL DO! ANYONE!
ActionDan
>screw the blues.  Unite all the off-blue colors

1 - 1 = 0... :V
You hate your damn colour so much! Why did you even decide it would be a good idea to join this silly little thing!
You run over to the nearest window and jump through it... Roll to plummet... You know what I mean~
NekoRex
Bolster catgirl army further using citizens from newly conquered city, indoctorinate all those who dissent with
extreme prejudice. The Catgirl Empire demands total support from all lands under it's rule.

6!
Every single person in your new city squirms in their place. They clutch their heads and fall to the ground. Before you can figure out what's going on, they all stand to their feet... but they are... all catgirls! You stare in dis-belief at this sudden turn of events...
You then smile and laugh... This is the start of something... beautiful!
Kasu
> Raid the mansion for lemons.

4 - 1 = 3!
You decide to take this chance to slip away from the party and find some lemons!
You weren't expecting Puppy & Pinkie Pie to go for a ride around the castle, and as you hide away from them, you stumble down a flight of stairs.
No one ever heeds that damn warning anymore...
PX
>Lose all my money.

6!
Everything just sucks so much for you right now! So much so, that what money you actually had... you throw it away! For no reason whatsoever!
In fact, since you don't need anything anymore, you throw yourself into a minefield!
PX is dead due to too many explosions and lack of wanting life!
YJ
>ACHIEVE CTHULHU POWERS

3!
Someone loves watching in on your life... To the point of making sure you don't get anything.
However, this wish seems... very large. Too large, in fact. And so... you find yourself... with a crowbar.
Raitaki
> Test the marvelous (or not) effects tasers have on youkai. FOR SCIENCE

6!
Finding a youkai to test on is the best idea ever! I mean, using tasers against them has to work... maybe it'll make them real limp!
You get slapped across the face. Before you can react, your taser gets thrown into your face. You brace yourself for it... but nothing happens... Yet you feel a tingling sensation running through your arms.
You have a very sneak feeling you just... gained the ability to generate electricity. O_O
qMyon
>Search the castle for strange alien artifacts.....and a rainbow cannon. Everyone loves rainbow cannons.

3!
You commit to a search like no other! A search Haruhi herself would be proud of!
But you find nothing. Pinkie Pie doesn't like seeing you down, though; and whips out the RAINBOW CANNON!
Somehow, the girl riding her remains on her back.
Purvis
>Normally it would be time to enjoy the party and equine antics, but it's an emergency! Neuga, ziena, zieber, zom...  Now the chosen time has come...  Exchange this Youkai Jesus' life for...Draco's!

1!
Whoever was watching over YJ has decided to let him live a little more. In response to this, you attempt to locate... erm... who was it that died again?
You can't seem to remember what their name was... That's pretty sad.
Bio
>Declare this isn't a party.

5!
You take your stance in the middle of the room and begin to tell everyone how boring this party is.
Pinkie Pie hands qMyon the rainbow cannon, who proceeds to shoot you with it. Roll to RAINBOW at the end of the round!
Smashy
> Alcoholic Beverages... Horses... 3rd day... clearly this means I must plant flags everywhere!

1!
The idea of flags is a ridiculous one. I mean, look at this party! Loud noise, drinks, rainbows being fired. IT'S AWESOME!
In fact, that rainbow looks real pretty! You fall onto your face after downing another drink. -2 for being... smashed!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Kanjou avoids all thrown veg and sharp objects.)
Pesco
>Puff and pass the smoking grass.

2!
Smoking grass. Gosh, who thought that was such a good idea! I mean, grass can burn so easi...
Ah.
That escalated quickly. The entire field shot up in flames no sooner had the thought left your head. Best get to running. Roll to run at the end of the round.
SirChaotick
>Bash the hallucinant pony over the head with the nearest bottled beverage.

4!
Some pony keeps flickering in and out of your vision range, and it's driving you CRAZY!
You grab the nearest bottle to you and crack it over the pony's head. Except it wasn't a pony...
END OF ROUND EVENT ACTIVATED!
Alliterator
>Rope cast of Touhou into creating Danmaku: The Musical.

6!
This party needs more dancing! In fact, you could say a Musical would be perfect right now!
Seems like Yukari had the same idea, and drops every character in Gensokyo into the Castle. Yukari & Pinkie Pie make the main room break every boundary possible to fit them in as the cast break into the biggest and craziest musical ever seen. Pinkie Pie jumps in every now and then; much to some of the casts dismay. Thankfully, Puppy had sat down by that point.
The ending was so emotional, everyone cried. No one could have imagined Diamondback, facing the end like that, nevermind actually being involved in the first place. And Shino... oh gosh, Shino. That revelation... crushed so many hearts.
Tempest
>Desperation Sign - Gunner Lost in Vietnamese Jungles
(Panic and grab my LMG, spraying bullet-frenzy on any threat within 10 meters of you)

1 - 3 = -2!
I don't know what else to say to you... I just don't.
Tempest died sleeping... Lost in dreams, if you will.
BT
>Sprout wings.

4 + 1 = 5.
In the name of Pinkie Pie, you demand wings to fly with! Pinkie looks at you with a smile.
You don't quite get it, until you... wait what... WHAT?!
You... became a pony... A Pegasus Pony at that; complete with cutie-mark!
Marukyuu
> Roast some juicy ANNOYING PONY steaks for the guests. It isn't a party if we can't BBQ an ANNOYING PONY!

1!
Having seen BT's transformation, you scream out your wish to become one too!
You quickly regret shouting it out so loud, because Yukari whispers something into your ear...
Now you're a pony too. You don't have wings though, but at least, like BT, you have a cutie mark.
Raikaria
> Achieve god-level status of not giving a ****

3!
Whilst hitting such a tier is a long way off, it doesn't stop you from not giving a f*** at all.
You cross your legs, sit tight, and turn your back on everything. You will not be bothered by anyone, for you don't care!
Hanzo
>Well, linger at the party for a while before using another Dimensional Tunnel to resume the trip to the destination!

5!
Your mind is still set on getting to the SDM. You aim to get a Dimensional Tunnel set up to get you back to where you were... but realize you didn't need to do so.
You feel yourself teleported straight into the center of the mansion in question. You feel so happy to be at your goal... Then you realize it is empty due to the musical that was just held... Silence...
LaserTurtle
>declare a free-for-all color war. Seek similar shades for alliances.

1!
Colour means s*** all to you right now. In fact, it means so little, you know exactly what to do!
YOU DECLARE WAR ON EVERYONE!!!
Schezo
>Find a party at this party to help me continue my quest.

6!
You run up to Pinkie Pie and her group and ask for help on your quest.
Puppy agrees straight away; someone can't declare a war on the world and get away with it. You try to mention it's about your Master Seal, but Pinkie Pie is too busy going on about saving the world and the fun that could be had. Fluttershy and her 'protector' are also willing to help; and as Suika floats over, she points out, and forces the other two ponies over.
You didn't quite expect this kind of 'quest' to kick off on a mis-understanding... but this could be the end of the world.
Guess your 'seal' will be a sub-plot or something. :V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ActionDan must roll to survive... a suicide jump?

ActionDan : 2. You hit the ground with a sickening thud. You feel your legs break instantly, and you twitch in pain. Somehow, you survived the fall... But that's the least of your problems right now. -2 for... well... broken legs and LARGE AMOUNTS OF PAIN!
Bio must roll to RAINBOW!!!

Bio : 1. The rainbow cannon hits you square in the chest, and spreads throughout your entire body. The last thing you see is a bright, ponified version of everything before you explode into ribbons, springs, and other nice things...
Bio is dead due to RAINBOWS!
Pesco must roll to survive the flames of grass!

Pesco : 6. You run for your life. You run as quickly as you can... and faster... and faster still. You don't quite understand what's going on until you peek behind. Your head feels a bit weird, and so do your feet. They seem very... rabbit-ish. Your hands are no longer holding anything, and that figure you saw in that spot is no longer there; just the cloak. You quickly forget about your new rabbit appearance and leave the fire well behind; without a single burn on you.
Who did SirChaotick smash with a bottle?!

Number rolled : 4. Purvis take the bottle right on the head; crumpling to the floor in the process. Failing to trade Draco's fate with YJ became a minor thing quickly... Purvis gets a -2 for very blurry vision right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Unfortunate Deceased List (Or Just Deserved List. Perhaps later, I guess~ :3 )
Draco
PX
Tempest
Bio

MMG Count : 22.
DAY 04 NOW BEGINS! Have fun, my friends~ <3
Fun side note : If anyone would like to help create the Original Ponies that just appeared, feel free to speak to whoever got turned (BT & Marukyuu.)
As for the musical... if enough people vote for it, I'll write it fully at some point... Gosh, how would we go about doing something like THAT as a community; singing for roles and what not... :V (Shoutout to Spaztique and 'Diamond in the Rough' due to the Diamondback cameo.)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2012, 02:01:42 AM »
>FINE! If I must adventure, I will! Get caught up in one of Melisande's plots.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
> Make not giving a f*** infect other people.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2012, 02:02:28 AM »
Empty Mansion eh? Well, it'll do.
>Let's begin preparations to become the strongest of all Youkai! An Archfiend on par with the Scarlet Devil herself! It ain't much, but since the Mansion's empty, it'll do!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2012, 02:14:15 AM »
>White but not that white.
>Fall from the sky and land on bus full of Will Smiths.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2012, 02:15:45 AM »
> Stick the landing. If I'm falling down stairs I might as well make it awesome.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2012, 02:43:19 AM »
>BLOOD! I need BLOOD! I can't live without some BLOOD! I will attack the next poster for their BLOOD!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
>Consume Hero999's soul and take over his body