Author Topic: The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}  (Read 115935 times)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 20}
« Reply #480 on: December 20, 2012, 03:04:38 AM »
...what the flipping f
did my MMG die again?
aaaaaaaaaaa god dammit.
>Curse Dormio

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #481 on: December 20, 2012, 03:09:51 AM »
>Command my army of Rei clones to find me a suitable body from the remaining players.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #482 on: December 20, 2012, 03:12:32 AM »
>Now that the old, outdated laboratory has been destroyed, it's time to initiate the rebuild protocol. Naturally, this process is fully automated, so I'll spend the down time asking the hermit if she is or has been romantically inclined towards others.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #483 on: December 20, 2012, 04:28:36 AM »
>Oh no, we're not letting ActionDan ruin our plans. PERMAKILL ACTION DAN

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #484 on: December 20, 2012, 06:05:35 AM »
*-* Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
> There's only one thing scarier then Yuuka. Activate trap card: Clone! DOUBLE YUUKAS!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #485 on: December 20, 2012, 06:16:28 AM »
>Construct an advertising panel to lure players over.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #486 on: December 20, 2012, 06:37:35 AM »
>Convince Yuyuko to have me as a vassal, not a food-servant.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #487 on: December 20, 2012, 06:44:36 AM »
>Call a truce and join R.D. at the top of the heap.  Hang on to the cannon, might come in handy.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #488 on: December 20, 2012, 06:56:25 AM »
[pesco]Confirm I died happy and in the arms of a loved one[/pesco]

« Reply #489 on: December 20, 2012, 08:24:45 AM »
>Bob, you are indeed an adversary equal in worth to Obb.  Let our laughs ring out as the contest continues!

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #490 on: December 20, 2012, 08:49:17 AM »
Should've picked up a Megahealth before the jump :V

> Become the Rocket Launcher's soul and beckon everyone currently alive to pick it up and shoot those pesky ponies! The world is going to end and IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT! :V
<-- Sig by Suikama

« Reply #491 on: December 20, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »
Was not expecting that.
Well, let's tempt fate.

>Befriend Reshiram.

Actually, I'd hate to repeat a command.

>Befriend Groudon.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #492 on: December 20, 2012, 09:41:32 AM »
> Unbury myself and Oni from pillows.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Werepuppy

• So fluffy, many wag, much bark. wow.
  • Furries invading Gensoyko!
« Reply #493 on: December 20, 2012, 10:48:26 AM »
Hmm
> Now that we can make cupcake pillows, tweak it to make sunflower pillows! Fire them at Yuuka. If we can bring her down, then this match is surely in the bag!

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #494 on: December 20, 2012, 11:56:55 AM »
>Surprise people with a cheerful will!

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #495 on: December 20, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
>"Huh. Well, my excuse is that I was only aiming for Tenshi."
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #496 on: December 20, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
> Stop procrastinating on inputting actions and start investigations!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #497 on: December 20, 2012, 02:39:55 PM »
Look at me, once one of the strongest Archfiends, now little more than a bad punchline. Hahahaha! Look at me, the tragic clown! Foiled in the midst of his own good deed!
...Is it really so strange for a Devil to have a concept of what they consider good?
* Hanzo K. sighs slightly.
Well, it could be worse. I could've gone kaboom.
Speaking of which, I need to fix something. Just a moment my dear Remilia, I'll lend a hand once I've handled this little matter.

>Dear me, he's died again? Well, let's bring him back as an Archfiend once more!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #498 on: December 20, 2012, 06:40:21 PM »

Bring it Kitty!

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #499 on: December 20, 2012, 07:02:56 PM »
Oh okay then.

>We are now an angel. It fits the wings. Be angle-like and see what happens.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #500 on: December 20, 2012, 08:15:39 PM »
Bring it Kitty!

I have the telecouch and the United States of Hoberica. You don't stand a chance >=[

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #501 on: December 20, 2012, 10:44:55 PM »
>Be a good little Rou-tan and obey mother's orders.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #502 on: December 20, 2012, 11:51:56 PM »
Now that BT is no longer in my way, I can do any sort of dastardly thing I want!

>Watch the world burn.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}
« Reply #503 on: December 21, 2012, 01:35:18 AM »
Purvis
>Oh god this is a tragedy, but time waits for no hoboverlord! So busy! We need to deploy the panhandling drones, set up rural Railroadization, lead the Hobo Jungle Expansion Act, grant endowments for nickelcarving, and begin the Everyone Shank Zen With a Rusty Shiv Initiative!

4!
An adventure and a half begins, with you overseeing so much! Drones set to work, rail-roads are erected, an amazing Jungle Expansion is finished, and so much more! It pleases you to see it progress so much... But you have someone to attack yourself this time... Zen must roll at the end of his action!
------------------------------
Bio
>Reincarnate once more as another spitefu malice etc being x2, now free fron any seals or moral restrictions.

5!
You rise up and tear a hole in the ground. Your roar echoes throughout your area as you finally free yourself from anything that previously dragged you down. It's time for some sweet revenge...
Bio is alive!
Zen
>Invite everyone to a dinner party with many, many, cookies filled with poison. Also, make Will Smith stop time with a fork.

1!
You eat the cookie you just poisoned. You have yourself to blame!
Zen is dead!
Kasu
> Sigh in relief and thank Flandre for the help.

3!
You thank Flandre and begin to head back to the suit. Good timing too; Zen just dropped dead behind you. Flandre tries to point this out to you, but Purvis shows up; disappointed that he didn't get to kill him. You decide to jump into the Ac-Flan and get ready to go; before anything else happens!
ActionDan
>make a deal to be alive again in exchange for the lives of UK and Purvis

6!
UK and Purvis drop dead instantly; unaware of what is happening in the center of the planet. In fact, no ones what is happening there; because you are drilling upwards at an insane rate. You explode through the ground, sapping a combination of the planet's energy, and UK & Purvis's life-force. You begin to summon a giant fireball; capable of destroying anything it hits, and burning until the world freezes over. What happens next is anyone's guess.
UK & Purvis are dead due to unknown reasons. (Hint, it was ActionDan. :V )
Hero
>Curse Dormio

3!
Dormio did everything... everything that could have gone against you. He hate him... you want him dead... but you can't do it. However, your MMG is still alive; and begins searching for Dormio's latest place of residence!
PX
>Command my army of Rei clones to find me a suitable body from the remaining players.

1!
You float alongside a purple planet... at least you think it's a planet. Could be something else. In either case, you are as far away from the planet as possible...
Dormio
>Now that the old, outdated laboratory has been destroyed, it's time to initiate the rebuild protocol. Naturally, this process is fully automated, so I'll spend the down time asking the hermit if she is or has been romantically inclined towards others.

4!
The lab begins to rebuild itself after all it went through. Gosh you love flying through those loopholes that don't exist! As your current place tells you how it's getting on, you talk to Kasen about feelings toward... people in general. She doesn't really mention anything romantic... but as you attempt to get the info out of here, she changes the subject. Such a pushy hermit... you like her~
UK

6!
The Mahogany Desk brings you back to life; knowing that you're time is not over yet! The powers that the desk holds grants you revenge, and stops ActionDan's attempt at leveling the world. ActionDan falls to the ground, and explodes into nothing. No rolling for that anymore. :V
UK is alive!
ActionDan is dead due to KARMA!
Shadoweh
> There's only one thing scarier then Yuuka. Activate trap card: Clone! DOUBLE YUUKAS!

3!
You declare a trap card using Yuuka as the base of it! DOUBLE YUUKA! Yuuka grins and begins to form a copy of herself. But this doesn't quite work how you wanted. Pinkie Pie does exactly the same... but instead of two, there are 4 Pinkie Pies! This got even more interesting!
SirChaotick
>Construct an advertising panel to lure players over.

4 - 1 = 3!
You try your best to make an advert to bring people over. Whilst it succeeds, you don't bring the crowd you intended to... At least you feel better.
Tempest
>Convince Yuyuko to have me as a vassal, not a food-servant.

2!
You do your best to talk Yuyuko into... actually, you do not. Yuyuko is busy taking care of a few ghosts, so she doesn't pay you any attention.
Cooking is so fuuun~ =P
qMyon
>Call a truce and join R.D. at the top of the heap.  Hang on to the cannon, might come in handy.

5 - 1 = 4!
You somehow free yourself from the pillows, and ask Suika for a truce. She gladly agrees, and joins you and Rainbow Dash at the top; with Suika's partner following slowly. You grip the cannon tightly and ready yourself. Puppy-chan and Shadoweh's battle is growing, yes, but you've got a few groups challenging you as well. You're ready for this!
Pesco
> Confirm I died happy and in the arms of a loved one

3!
Hina makes sure your body gets a well deserved resting place, and she does seem a little sad. You probably shouldn't have influenced her so much; what with all those items. But at least she remembers the good times... ^^
Obb
>Bob, you are indeed an adversary equal in worth to Obb.  Let our laughs ring out as the contest continues!

3 + 1 = 4!
The final contest begins as your laughs circle the crowd. Yuyuko tells you it is a contest of 'manly eating.' Or put into better terms... the legendary Guwahaha sandwich challenge! The dishes and ingredients are laid out for you both. Roll for it at the end of the round.
Marukyuu
> Become the Rocket Launcher's soul and beckon everyone currently alive to pick it up and shoot those pesky ponies! The world is going to end and IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!

6!
You become the rocket launcher! You fire every rocket you can at the Crystal Castle, and hope that every pony burns before the world does!
Marukyuu is alive!
The Crystal Castle will have a roll at the end to determine the outcome.
Sourfang
>Befriend Groudon.

3!
As you're sorting the food out for Yuyuko, you wish you could meet Groudon; what awesome things the two of you could do. However, these things don't... huh?
A small Growlithe sits at your feet. Not what you were expecting. But it's a nice change, you guess.
Raikaria
> Unbury myself and Oni from pillows.

6 - 1 = 5!
Suika is way ahead of you, and quickly informs you a truce was made. And just in time, too. Seems like the action is getting out of control! You make a good number of pillows float around you; ready to launch at a single twitchy pillow thrower!
Puppy
> Now that we can make cupcake pillows, tweak it to make sunflower pillows! Fire them at Yuuka. If we can bring her down, then this match is surely in the bag!

4!
Shadoweh and Yuuka played a brand new hand! Pinkie Pie copied. And now it's your turn! You get Apple Bloom to run a few things by Nitori; who makes the change. The cannon fires a sunflower pillow right at the clone. Yuuka seems un-amused; both of them do. However, your cannon starts alternating between the two; which throws Shadoweh off guard completely! Looks like it's a roll-off again!
Kyo
>Surprise people with a cheerful will!

5!
You move on without a care in the world. And you let those around you know with a pretty happy will. You didn't mind going into space the way you did; or that your status of an Archfiend was short-lived. What matters is that you enjoyed yourself... Gosh, this sounds like a letter to Princess Celestia! :V
LaserTurtle
>"Huh. Well, my excuse is that I was only aiming for Tenshi."

1!
"Bet you loved how I made that twist for you."
Reimu comments on it being a nice trick... and that you should prepare yourself for some payback. You don't have a chance to before she... hits Tenshi with several needles. You look back to Reimu, who sighs. Seems like Reimu thought that Tenshi simply mis-directed... how did she not hear you?
Smashy
> Stop procrastinating on inputting actions and start investigations!

4!
After assuring Alice you're okay, the two of you wander around and investigate! Seems like people are dying for no reason; and Alice seems worried that Reimu & Marisa aren't looking into it. You assure her the two of you can deal with it; and she agrees.
Hanzo
>Dear me, he's died again? Well, let's bring him back as an Archfiend once more!

2!
Your powers fail you as Remilia taps you on the shoulder. She informs you that unless you can prove yourself to her again, your abilities will remain locked forever.
Looks like you're on your own...
BT
>We are now an angel. It fits the wings. Be angle-like and see what happens.

3!
One does not simply cut the judgment! You find yourself taking a trip down the Sanzu River. Who knows what will happen when you reach the end.
Rou-tan
>Be a good little Rou-tan and obey mother's orders.

5!
You start whipping up a pillow storm like no other! You run around, remember what mother told you about no suplexing, and hit as many targets as you can. You then step up to a rather formidable group consisting of a pony, an oni, someone with a cannon, and a pillow magician! This looks like your kind of battle! What a roll we have coming up here!
NekoRex
>Watch the world burn.

1!
You can't watch it at all. You're too busy... sleeping. Yes. After all that... you fall asleep! How about that for anti-climatic! :V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obb vs Bob : Round 3!
Obb : 5. You create something that can not be... Yeah, let's not start describing this one. You finally become the Bob you strived to be for so long. Yuyuko seems happy for you,
Obb is alive... and is Bob once more!
Marukyuu fires at the Crystal Castle!
CC : 3. The rockets hit every part of the building... but the barrier simply shimmers; making the explosions look... pretty nice. It doesn't do much damage.
Puppy vs Shadoweh : R2!

Puppy : 6.
Shadoweh : 4.

Two Pinkie Pies hit the deck early on, but the other two aren't going down so easily. Puppy and Shadoweh do their best to avoid anything thrown their way, whilst the two Yuukas keep on the offence with ease! Yuuka takes out the 3rd Pinkie; leaving the real one defenseless! Apple Bloom jumps in and takes out Yuuka's clone just seconds away from disaster! Shadoweh flicks out a quick pillow, and sends Apple Bloom flying into Nitori. Sadden by this, Koishi leaps out to distract Yuuka! Yuuka bats the satori away, but she continues to annoy the flower youkai. This distraction is just enough for Nitori to beef up the cannon's speed. Pillows emerge directly onto Shadoweh, who can't activate a trap quick enough this time. Shadoweh crumples onto the floor with pillows piled onto of her. Yuuka and Koishi stop fighting, and Puppy finally drops to her knees. A round of applause fills the room. An amazing match! Shadoweh mumbles something from underneath the pillows; which Pinkie herself removes a few off.
The Pony/Oni Truce vs Rou-tan!

qMyon : 5!
Raikaria : 2!
Rou-tan : 4!

Suika makes up for what Raikaria can't throw in strength; but Rai is sure to show everyone how many CAN be thrown. Rou-tan happily bounces around; and sends Raikaria crashing down quickly. Rainbow Dash and qMyon charge up a very special attack, with Suika keep the loli at bay long enough for the awesomeness to rain down. Rou-tan gets a nod from Rikako; the oni can take a suplex! Suika seems to enjoy the sudden grappling, and happily sends piles of pillows flying as the suplex sends them both bouncing around. Rikako almost laughs from the distance, but Suika is dizzy enough to be taken out of the action. However, the job was done! qMyon fires the cannon, with Rainbow Dash powering it up with her own speed! Pillows fly out at an insane pace! Rou-tan, to the amazement of everyone, dodges 153 of them before finally being over-whelmed and defeated. The place erupts into applause at the same time as the Shadoweh/Puppy fight ends. qMyon is amazed to see Puppy-chan and Pinkie Pie victorious; whilst Rainbow Dash is over-joyed!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF DAY 20! WARNING! THE COUNTDOWN SHALL SPELL THE RESULTS OF ALL THINGS!

You may still post actions as though it was Day 21! But please note... things may vary depending on what the clock just finished counting down to.
I repeat, YOU MAY POST AS IF DAY 21 IS HAPPENING! XD

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #504 on: December 21, 2012, 01:43:15 AM »
>Flee Heaven. Why was I up there, anyway? Does leveling villages with giant lasers count as good karma?
 If I fail hard enough, nothing bad happens! :V
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #505 on: December 21, 2012, 01:52:44 AM »
>What an amusing hermit. Unfortunately for her, my one and only love is SCIENCE! I am, however, very interested in those... what were they again? Mecha Monster Girls? Whatever those contraptions that I harvest all that blood from seemed fairly interesting. There should probably be one or two of those things left, and so as I continue to wait for the laboratory to be built, I shall set out to capture one. Perhaps the hermit can help.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #506 on: December 21, 2012, 01:52:50 AM »
>Return to my rightful throne by taking over UK's mind and body.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #507 on: December 21, 2012, 02:02:09 AM »
>some bubble of thought somewhere, "no no, this cannot be! this is not how my story goes!  This is... NOT THE END!'

>through harnessing the sheer willpower of all the vacuum energy, rematerialize as the savior of the universe! And save the world!

Don't lynch me.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #508 on: December 21, 2012, 03:14:45 AM »
Yeah Karma's a bitch yo >=[

>Take over the United States of Hoborica in Purvis' stead until such time as he can be revived with mysterious hobo magic. Also research and utilize mysterious hobo magic

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #509 on: December 21, 2012, 03:16:14 AM »
> Make sure that the world ends in this universe, even if it doesn't in real life, making sure that no one gets in my way, especially those who meddled with my life before.

Fingers crossed I survive for more than one roll.