Author Topic: The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}  (Read 115663 times)

AnonymousPondScum

Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 02}
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 01:40:24 AM »
> Get on the floor.

>Walk the dinosaur.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:42:02 AM by Purple-haired Pacifistic Pasuhead »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 01:44:01 AM »
(It's actually Vermillion, I just wanted to be snippy for a change. :V But eh, I'll roll with this.)

>Real Men don't need no steenking maps! Real Men carve pathways through dimensions to reach their destinations with the help of The Power!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 01:54:07 AM »
Dark Green
Score another victory of war for the catgirl empire
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 01:57:19 AM »
My luck has been good so far.
>Attempt to obtain a 're-roll' ability for rolls of the bottom 33%

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 02:18:01 AM »
> "99 bottles of beer in my hands, 99 bottles of beer...  Wait how am I supposed to take them down from a wall if I'm already holding them and really WHO CARES?"
> This much beer can only mean one thing: PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 03:16:47 AM »
Do we still need to post colors after the first post?

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 03:41:38 AM »
>Teal
>Phone a friend

Don't lynch me.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 03:48:59 AM »
>The Colour out of Space

>GAIN POWERS OF ADAPTABILITY AND INVULNERABILITY

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 03:49:56 AM »
> Create a monopoly on alcohol

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2012, 04:53:26 AM »
>WAKE UP! THIS IS NO TIME FOR SLEEP! I HAVE AN EVERYTHING TO BURN! CHARGE UP MY TURTLE SPARK AND GET READY TO DESTROY EVERYTHING IN A HIGHLY DIRECTIONAL LASER POINTED AWAY FROM ME!
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2012, 05:53:00 AM »
[purvis]Having cornered the tin market and enjoyed a drink, move on to corner to the cardboard market.

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2012, 06:04:48 AM »
>Gain enough xp to level up to 20 in Druid.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2012, 06:12:19 AM »
>Go on a journey to get my Master Seal

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2012, 06:34:14 AM »
[pesco]Check grass for weed[/pesco]

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »
>Um well whoops. Try to shake that off D:.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2012, 07:44:44 AM »
>Paradrop into the wonderful world of San-effin'-Paro...hopefully in one of the safer places.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
>Grab a bottle of alcohol dehydrogenase from the pile and ingest it post-haste!

(I better have spelled that right)

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2012, 09:37:16 AM »
> Time for HYPER DRUNKEN SCIENCE! Build an Optimism Device (9)K? out of the battery and one of the limes!
<-- Sig by Suikama

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2012, 01:21:13 PM »
> White

> Acquire a BattleMech.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2012, 02:08:47 PM »
> Turn the lemon into a combustible lemon.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2012, 02:20:00 PM »
(Not legally allowed to drink yet here~)

>Focus on the last one alive to form mecha monster girl.

Werepuppy

• So fluffy, many wag, much bark. wow.
  • Furries invading Gensoyko!
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »
> Climb to top of the blanket-castle-fort!

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
Lego? JUST AS PLANNED. Now we have a model. Plus, lego is amazing.

>Abduct rocket engineer.

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2012, 11:42:32 PM »
>Octarine. (Grey)
Whoever thought that grey should represent ?magic?s colour? must have been bloody drunk!
I take issue with this statement! Octarine is clearly a greenish-yellow purple. If you think it's grey, then you clearly cannot see it yourself. :P

>Concoct and enact a fool-proof tm plan to restore our magical competencies.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 03}
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2012, 02:45:32 AM »
The actions, and results, of December the 2nd!

NekoRex (NEW ENTRY!)
>Dark Green
>Score another victory of war for the catgirl empire

5!
With kittens going missing all the time, war calls for greater causes. And your army are infamous, to say the least.
You?ve long moved on from your old village. And this victory shall be your sweetest yet! The entire city is yours! NR?s Cat-girl Empire is truly moving foward!
------------------------------
ActionDan (NEW ENTRY!)
>Teal
>Phone a friend

2!
You choose to phone a friend... But there was never a question to answer...
You throw the game across the room and swear vengeance on all the blues who shunned you long ago. In your rage, you hit yourself. -1 for sheer stupidity.
qMyon (NEW ENTRY!)
> White
> Acquire a BattleMech.

3!
Just because you can, doesn?t mean you can. Or however that saying is supposed to go.
You?d get your dream fulfilled if you had something of such... quality. But instead, you hear glasses clanging, and an arm whizzing past your head. Makes you wonder why your friend even collects those silly arms.
Bio
>Use sleep talk.

6!
You mumble in your sleep... But your dream is of an EPIC ADVENTURE! Your clone is shaking you wildly; trying to shake every bit of truth out of you. But you?re having none of it! You slip out of the clone?s grip and give the bugger a well-deserved slap. Everyone knows that no one should... OW!
You... slapped yourself awake! Your cheeks are burning red, and you have tears in your eyes. At least you can get on with stuff now.
Raitaki
> Mumble nasty things about Tesla, then attempt to build a taser instead.

4!
That damn Tesla! Couldn?t just play ball long enough. And as you mumble in your sleep, something hits you! Enough to make you wake up! A taser would be a great substitute! And so, you make a taser... and it was good.
YJ
>The Colour out of Space
>GAIN POWERS OF ADAPTABILITY AND INVULNERABILITY

3!
YOU HAVE NO COLOUR! You represent nothing!
However, you really want to try your best to get on with things... And whilst you struggle to understand that certain powers like ?invulnerability? are hard to come by, you at least wake yourself up with a better understanding of how to adapt.
SirChaotick
>Grab a bottle of alcohol dehydrogenase from the pile and ingest it post-haste!

5!
You flail around in your sleep to obtain a bottle that not only will help you with the alcohol, but might actually wake you up. It opens up all over your face! You wake up, scream, and run around, before finally plunging your face into a bucket of water.
You?ll learn someday...
LaserTurtle
>WAKE UP! THIS IS NO TIME FOR SLEEP! I HAVE AN EVERYTHING TO BURN! CHARGE UP MY TURTLE SPARK AND GET READY TO DESTROY EVERYTHING IN A HIGHLY DIRECTIONAL LASER POINTED AWAY FROM ME!

4!
The screaming inside your head triggers every possible reaction from your body. You flip onto your feet and channel a monumental spark away from you. The result? The entire town you were in is levelled. You are all that?s left.
UK
>Um well whoops. Try to shake that off D:.

2!
In your bid to wake up... you simply fail in moving at all. For some reason, your tail is refusing to let go of whatever it wrapped itself around earlier...
Your body just hates you at the moment, it seems. -3 until next time, it seems.
Raikaria
>Get on the floor.

4!
You don?t give a f*** about adventuring. So you drop to the floor instantly. Maybe you?ll just chill out there for a bit...
Alliterator
>Walk the dinosaur.

3!
Your ears tingle for some bizarre reason, and you feel like doing the dinosaur. Your legs and arms twitch and almost pull themselves apart trying to mimic the... dance...
Yeah... maybe that wasn?t such a good idea. Least no one saw that.
Tempest
>Paradrop into the wonderful world of San-effin'-Paro...hopefully in one of the safer places.

2!
Your hopes and dreams are free to wander... Too bad the void?s darkness seems to follow you in the form of rotten luck. You?re nowhere near your dream location... and you just plummeted straight through the roof of someone?s house. Stupid parachute; breaking off mid-decent.
You?re pretty sure you saw someone spazzing out beside you... might be the blurry vision though. -1 to your next action due to falling through a roof... enough said.
Dormio
>Discover to our horror that there's still some blood in our alcohol stream.  We can't go adventuring like this. Amend this at once with unnecessary amounts of SCIENCE!

3!
SCIENCE SHALL SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF BLOOD MIXED WITH...
Wait, what the hell were you thinking? You don?t cut yourself open like THAT! That?s just ridiculous. Trying to kill yourself is a terrible idea... and that kind of hurt. Guess the alcohol really isn?t helping the situation.
Hero999
>Focus on the last one alive to form mecha monster girl.

6!
You approach your lone subject and go through as many theories as you can. Suddenly, something clicks! And before you know it... A Mecha Monster Girl is born to the world; fully operating. In her place... is another one, who also steps forward. And in her place, is another... and another...
Your room is quickly producing an endless supply of MMGs! (MMG count shall be reported at the end of each round.)
Hanzo
>Real Men don't need no steenking maps! Real Men carve pathways through dimensions to reach their destinations with the help of The Power!

3!
THE POWER SHALL HELP ONLY ME!
It seemed like a great idea at the time... until your belief landed you floating above a lake... which your belief decided would be a great time to let you drop. Roll to swim at the end of this round!
No Name {d100}
>Attempt to obtain a 're-roll' ability for rolls of the bottom 33%

25!
Yeah... if you thought I was going to allow this, you had another bloody thing coming. Your d100 explodes, taking your left hand with it. -1 for your next action due to lack of one hand. Also, your rolls are now decided with 2 d20s, as that was all that was left behind from the explosion of dice!
Smashy
> "99 bottles of beer in my hands, 99 bottles of beer... Wait how am I supposed to take them down from a wall if I'm already holding them and really WHO CARES?" This much beer can only mean one thing: PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

6!
All these arms... all these drinks... You know you can?t handle all these drinks on your own. So what better way to get them dealt with... A PARTY! Before you have a chance to put a drink down, Pinkie Pie bursts into your place. She seems so excited that she tells you that everyone got an invite! And by an invite, she means a mysterious aura of magic that will be bringing every single person, not dead, straight to your place!
... What a glorious pony! {Everyone shall be rolling to attend a drinking party. Anyone with Rolls to do beforehand must do them first.}
PX
> Create a monopoly on alcohol

3!
You think back to those glorious days, when Monopoly meant the start, and potential end, of friendships. This combined with alcohol would be a magnificent investment! Except you dropped the monopoly board on your feet, and the alcohol is nowhere near you...
This is why you can?t have nice things.
Purvis
> Having cornered the tin market and enjoyed a drink, move on to corner to the cardboard market.

5!
This is getting magnificently stupid. The cardboard never saw it coming! Everything is going your way, and nothing can stop you! Your only concern is how the other side of things is going... But knowing your partner, you?re sure there are... fun times to be had.
Pesco
>Check grass for weed

6!
Ignoring the idiot who stole your drink, you search the grass for potential traces of weed. You get a tap from someone on the shoulder; whose rabbit ears you can just about make out. She offers you your drink back... before telling you that what you?re searching for is not just dropped randomly.
She also mentions a special process for merging two beings together. She hands you a mysterious item, before running off to the spot she previously stood at... like nothing ever happened.
Sourfang
>Gain enough xp to level up to 20 in Druid.

2!
Having your previous drink robbed from you, you decide it?s time to get outside and do a little training. However, your entire body falls through a gap, and you end up on your backside; right where you were originally sitting. -1 to your next roll for a... little bump~ :V
Schezo
>Go on a journey to get my Master Seal.

4!
You have your goal in mind. You grab your backpack, step over the unconscious kitten, and storm out the door. Your journey has only just begun!
Marukyuu
> Time for HYPER DRUNKEN SCIENCE! Build an Optimism Device ⑨K? out of the battery and one of the limes!

1 + 1 = 2!
You slam the lime and the battery together in the hopes it?ll do something glorious for you.
It blows up half of your house. -1 for... I don?t even know how you get a -1 for that without rolling for it; stupid dice rules. >>
Kasu
> Turn the lemon into a combustible lemon.

3!
You may not have any engineers, but you?re going to make a combustible lemon no matter what! You?ll show everyone who, ow, Kasu Joh, ooowww! You didn?t think it would be THIS hard! Nevertheless, you get the lemon done. You?ll have fun with this baby! XD
Puppy
> Climb to top of the blanket-castle-fort!

3!
To explore or not explore... So many things to do. The top of the castle is so tempting to you... but all these corridors... and all this fluffy goodness. You get easily distracted.
BT
>Abduct rocket engineer.

4 ? 1 = 3!
It takes you a great deal of courage to go about abducting someone; let alone an engineer who would probably laugh at your mini rocket. You get punched in the face for your trouble, and you quickly leg it back to your house. That didn?t go smoothly at all.
Draco
>Concoct and enact a fool-proof tm plan to restore our magical competencies.

1!
A ball of grey smoke explodes in your face! You slip away into a life where everything just grows around you; and you can?t do anything to stop their urges. In this world, they call it ?50 Shades of Draco Grey.?
Draco is dead due to ?overwhelmingly bad written urges.?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo must roll to swim... or go GLUB GLUB!

Hanzo : 6. The water carries you right in front of the mansion you were seeking all along. What a friendly lake!
EVERYONE TO ROLL TO PARTY! (Except Draco... who is dead.)

NekoRex : 1. Party? What party? You?re too busy watching your neko army decide which house you should stay in. No time for parties!

ActionDan : 3 ? 1 = 2. The pain just won?t go away long enough for whatever aura you just felt lift you up. -1 for the lingering pain.

qMyon : 1. You say no the second you see Pinkie Pie there. Not that THAT is going to stop her. Guess you?ll have to hear her our until someone shows up...

Bio : 3. You?re still waking up as an aura takes over. You struggle at first, but then you hear the promise of drinks... and stop. You find yourself in a new place... with lots of arms and a pink pony coming straight for you! Oh boy.

Raitaki : 1. Magic and electricity never do too well... That?s what you think, anyway. You have fun touching your new taser!

YJ : 3. Just as you start to come to terms with stuff, you find yourself whisked away to a place with lots of drinks. You go to grab some, until you spot a certain pony nearby. You quickly try to go the other way, but she is right by your side! XD

SirChaotick : 4. But not today! You find yourself whisked away to a charming place with... more drinks! As if this didn?t help with your lesson, Pinkie Pie shoots over to say hi. Talking ponies... whatever next.

LaserTurtle : 1. You?re too busy laughing with the sheer amount of EVIL you just committed for some silly friendly aura to take you anywhere!

UK : 5 ? 3 = 2. Being asleep makes transferring anyone a sinch! You slowly wake up at the sound of some pony rambling on about parties and drinks. -1 for being a little bit sleepy... still.

Raikaria : 2. You?re just chilling out, doing nothing much, when an aura arrives; wanting to take you away. You don?t care about that sort of stuff, so it vanishes.

Alliterator : 6. Your spazzing body suddenly leaps into a dancing frenzy as you appear in a place you don?t recognise. Pinkie Pie loves this, and joins in. You never thought dancing with a pony could be so much fun!

Tempest : 2 ? 1 = 1. Too... much... pain... need... rest. You pass out. Best wake up soon, or you?ll be facing a -3 for any actions against you.

Hanzo : 4. You take a step forward to your dream come true... only to suddenly be pounced on by Pinkie Pie in a very different scene. Welp!

Dormio : 2. Science doesn?t have time for fancy games; especially when one alcohol problem is still being solved.

Hero999 : 3. You go to stabilize the creation process, but get whisked away into a fairly odd party. A pony runs up and welcomes you with a drink. Odd...

No Name : 5 +  1 ? 1 = 5. Magic tempts you with parties and drinks. You tell it to f*** off. Pinkie steals one of your dice. You?ll be rolling with 1 d20 from now on.

PX : 1. A pick-pocket who can?t even play monopoly doesn?t deserve a big party... not that it bothers you too much.

Purvis : 3. The markets take so much of your attention, yet you always seem to be rewarded with drinks. Except a certain pony wasn?t part of this plan. Can?t win them all.

Pesco : 1. You have a pretty item in your hand. It?s pretty much telling you that there?s a lot to do. So no parties for you... for now.

Sourfang 4 ? 1 = 3. You tell Yukari to knock it off. She replies by dumping you into the middle of a party. Pinkie Pie is impressed by your butt-crashing entrance. Your butt, however, disagrees with the landing.

Schezo : 4. And no sooner have you hit the road... you?re at a party! There?s just no end to this madness!

Marukyuu 5 ? 1 = 4. You feel like falling over and fainting from that. But instead, you are surrounded by people... lots people in a different place. And a very loud, talking pony. Guess you?ll take a drink for the road.

Kasu : 3. You don?t have enough time to marvel at your lemon before you are zapped away. However, the lemon didn?t like that, and exploded; sending you crashing into the gates of... the Scarlet Devil Mansion! Also, -1 to next roll for the explosion.

BT : 5. After taking a well-earned punch to the face, a drink would help your mood. Good thing Pinkie Pie is running a party! No sooner have you magically appeared, the lovely pony gives you two drinks asap. You feel better already! +1 to your next roll in the name of Pinkie Pie.

Puppy : 6. A party? WITH PINKIE PIE!? You tweek the magic field that?s trying to take you away, and reverse it. Suddenly, POMF everywhere! Those at the party are now in your comfy castle. All the drinks are fine, not a drop spilt. Everyone adapts to the place quickly, and the best thing is... PINKIE PIE LOVES IT! You just became her new best friend... Well, BEST HUMAN FRIEND! This is the BEST PARTY EVER! :3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Unfortunate Deceased List (Or Just Deserved List. Perhaps later, I guess~ :3 )
Draco
DAY 03 NOW BEGINS! Have fun, my friends~ <3
Just so you know, being dead does not mean your adventure is over. You can still do stuff. And you can bring yourself back if the rolls are in your favour.
But remember, be creative. I don't like seeing people spam the revive action... and wording it differently won't help your cause. So watch out~ ;)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2012, 02:50:34 AM »
>You know what screw ADVENTURE, I'ma find a sunbeam and lay in it like a good kitty.

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2012, 02:55:34 AM »
>Apprentice myself to Fluttershy as both student and guardian.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2012, 02:58:58 AM »
Darn, phase 2 of my evil plot to become invincible has failed...

>Find someone to get my hand back

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2012, 03:00:06 AM »
>pearl mystic turquoise
>write a short story that induces uncontrollable weeping in others

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2012, 03:01:07 AM »
>We can't function with all this blood mixed in our alcohol stream, and all this blood is preventing us from properly operating a scalpel to remove the blood ourselves. Instead, we shall locate the nearest loli vampire to alleviate our blood problem.