Author Topic: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Game Over  (Read 48272 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: pictures of birds mafia - Day 1
« Reply #600 on: October 31, 2012, 05:31:56 AM »
I am half-awake. I tried to stay up until the mafia started and it didn't work

If I were anything important I'd be much angrier that you were trying to lynch me. I'm a vanilla parakeet sporting an ahoge. I'm not sure what an ahoge is actually but the parakeet is cute at least.
>:T

Why don't you go next then, my dear Affinity who is certainly not scum for trying to finish the job of his ancestors? Jumbled half asleep vote analysis:
Day 1:
(7) NekoNekoRex - Polaris, I have no name, Shadoweh, Hero999, Affinity, Dormio, Raikaria (L-0!)
(5) Shadoweh - Conqueror, WHMZakeri, Serela, PX, NekoNekoRex

Day 2:
(6) Zakeri - Affinity, Conqueror, Serela, Shadoweh, I have no name, Hero999

Day 3:
(5) PX - Affinity, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Serela, Hero999

Day 4:
(4) I have no name - Shadoweh, Affinity, Conqueror, Hero999
I have serious doubts the entire red team bussed me in a row, so Serela is out. Affinity has been involved in pushing all the wagons every day whereas Hero has been if I remember correctly, doing not much and hammering when it came down to it. It's honestly hard to say which one is scummier for respective parties. Affinity is really good at justifying votes onto any wagon as scum and I can't remember one he was unconvinced to follow onto. Affinity, why did you agree to lynch IHNN over Hero yesterday?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
Re: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Day 5 LYLO
« Reply #601 on: October 31, 2012, 07:27:17 AM »
Your sweet honeyed words and IHNN's lack of being here even when he is. At least hero believed in his case and stuff despite not caring about anything else.

As for not disagreeing with anything, I disagreed with your lynch, and was one of the pioneers behind the d2 and 3 lynches anyways.

I claim duckling falling from a tree, vanilla townie.

Hero can go next.

Serela why didnt you talk about nameless yesterday even after I asked you?

I'll talk about who I hate later.

Shadoweh

« Reply #602 on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
I admit that my words were as sexy as touhous dripped in honey but you were voting for Serela not Hero? What does Hero believing in PX's will have to do with that?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #603 on: October 31, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »
That's more edible than sexy.  Boy, has it been a long time since I had honey.

Let's say I believed that Serela's involvement in your lynch D1 and late switch to PX D3, and sudden jump in confidence (by jumping onto Hero when he had not been voting the entire game), felt more scummy than Hero's inactivity and his out-there case (which I feel is more townie-like than Serela's okay but run-of-the-mill Hero vote).

I notice I did not articulate this yesterday, which was weird.  Oh well, hooray for apathy.

I'm sorry Shadoweh, but I am scared of you living too long.  This LyLO is like an exercise in WIFOM; will scum really do this and not NK the confirmed townie no one wants to lynch? 

Shadoweh

« Reply #604 on: October 31, 2012, 12:41:20 PM »
Scum never nightkill me. Never. Unless they ask Keine.
But to say I'm considered confirmed town in this scenario when at least one other member of our LYLO audience has been doing nothing but producing rabid cases on me would be wrong. Serela is easily convinced to doubt himself and vote with his paranoia. This is to my eyes a perfect opportunity for you to win. You're considered more town by both of them then I am.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #605 on: October 31, 2012, 03:12:47 PM »
By confirmed townie, I meant before LyLO.  There was pretty much no appetite for your lynch in general by non-scum, with the exception of Hero.  In my eyes, it seems like the perfect opportunity for you to win as well.

Okay, given the general lethargy of everyone these two days, I've looked back at PX's and NNR's D1 posts.  Excuse my use of 'tells', which is so not-me, but in general, when one scum is pretending to press another scumbuddy, he is often silent about the remaining scumbuddy, as if playing angry family with both would feel like overkill. 

This post seems to show this; notice that NNR berates PX for trying to policy lynch Serela, and goes after Serela anyway here for lack of content.  It seems like he's taking Serela as more like an outsider rather than a scumbuddy; bussing rarely happens in such a grey manner.  I suppose, this combined with the implication that all scum leaped onto Shadoweh one after another late on D1 if Serela is scum, plus his okay content on Hero these two days, changed my mind. 

More importantly, I've noticed that Hero is prone to sheeping... PX and NNR.  This post on D1, he goes after Ralkaria for PX's reason here (exact same quote), and his Polaris thing is very much akin to NNR's on the same page (without a vote, and he voted for Zakeri on D2 without addressing Polaris ever again).  Continuing this trend is carrying of the 'hate Shadoweh' thing from PX, and I don't think this is pure coincidence.    Couple this with the fact that he votes for NNR here over Shadoweh when he said that he could not see the NNR case at all, and bleh, Hero is scum.

His snap-attacking of me having an unjustified opinion when I said I wanted to lynch Shadoweh strikes me as weird given that he wants to lynch Shadoweh too.

Unless someone can give me a reason to, I've decided not to care about Shadoweh anymore and stand by my belief that 2 scum wagons on D1 are stupid.  If Shadoweh is indeed scum, then grats for avoiding town power roles for two days straight while systematically NK'ing all of them, but whatever.  In the end,

##Vote: Hero999

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #606 on: October 31, 2012, 04:07:34 PM »
sudden jump in confidence (by jumping onto Hero when he had not been voting the entire game)
What, do you want me to keep not voting or something
(Oh wait, I actually am right now :c)
Serela why didnt you talk about nameless yesterday even after I asked you?
Oops. I knew you had asked me a question so I went back and found it, but if you asked me more then one it totally slipped my mind.

This LyLO is like an exercise in WIFOM; will scum really do this and not NK the confirmed townie no one wants to lynch? 
This line is horrible. Conq and Affinity himself both fall under these terms far more, ESPECIALLY considering one of the people has Shadoweh as their most desired wagon and I had already voiced unsettlement with having to worry about whether it actually is a hardbussing gambit with Shadoweh or not. (Even if Shadoweh wasn't viable, Conq was even less lynchable at that point, so it's not like he was a strange NK result)

However, rather then try and attempt to start a silly Affinity wagon out of nowhere (I'm pretty sure I remember several things he's done that could be painted red, and considered making one mostly just to see how other people reacted to it, e.g. if Hero or Shadoweh tried just going "oh, well maybe he is scum"), his recent Hero case also just solidifies my scum read of Hero, so, yeah.

I'll wait until he claims just because (and then I'll be following), but, yeah. ...oh wait, has Affinity even claimed? Whatever :T With all the town PRs that have already flipped, it'd be a big surprise if anyone didn't claim vanilla.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

« Reply #607 on: October 31, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »
I'll wait until he claims just because (and then I'll be following), but, yeah. ...oh wait, has Affinity even claimed? Whatever :T With all the town PRs that have already flipped, it'd be a big surprise if anyone didn't claim vanilla.
hE CLAIMED TO BE VANILLA DUCKING TOWN,
aRE YOU CLAIMING TO BE,
vANILLA TOWN sERELA?

Were you going to answer the question Affinity asked instead of saying you forgot his question? Why didn't you talk about Nameless yesterday? Serela, we are in LYLO, the least you can do instead of thinking about how 'silly' an Affinity wagon would be is to read it and see if he's as townie as you remember or not. You didn't even read him close enough to see if he claimed. -.-

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »
I totally read his posts all the way, I just kind of forgot that part D:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #609 on: October 31, 2012, 04:41:10 PM »
:\
I'm
a bunch of quaker parrots playing near the water, Vanilla Townie.
Anyways
##Vote Shadoweh

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #610 on: October 31, 2012, 04:41:53 PM »
Actually scratch that
##Unvote Shadoweh

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #611 on: October 31, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »
Yes I'm vanilla townie

I am a group of snuggling baby budgies

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #612 on: October 31, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »
By confirmed townie, I meant before LyLO.  There was pretty much no appetite for your lynch in general by non-scum, with the exception of Hero.  In my eyes, it seems like the perfect opportunity for you to win as well.

Okay, given the general lethargy of everyone these two days, I've looked back at PX's and NNR's D1 posts.  Excuse my use of 'tells', which is so not-me, but in general, when one scum is pretending to press another scumbuddy, he is often silent about the remaining scumbuddy, as if playing angry family with both would feel like overkill. 

This post seems to show this; notice that NNR berates PX for trying to policy lynch Serela, and goes after Serela anyway here for lack of content.  It seems like he's taking Serela as more like an outsider rather than a scumbuddy; bussing rarely happens in such a grey manner.  I suppose, this combined with the implication that all scum leaped onto Shadoweh one after another late on D1 if Serela is scum, plus his okay content on Hero these two days, changed my mind. 

More importantly, I've noticed that Hero is prone to sheeping... PX and NNR.  This post on D1, he goes after Ralkaria for PX's reason here (exact same quote), and his Polaris thing is very much akin to NNR's on the same page (without a vote, and he voted for Zakeri on D2 without addressing Polaris ever again).  Continuing this trend is carrying of the 'hate Shadoweh' thing from PX, and I don't think this is pure coincidence.    Couple this with the fact that he votes for NNR here over Shadoweh when he said that he could not see the NNR case at all, and bleh, Hero is scum.

His snap-attacking of me having an unjustified opinion when I said I wanted to lynch Shadoweh strikes me as weird given that he wants to lynch Shadoweh too.

Unless someone can give me a reason to, I've decided not to care about Shadoweh anymore and stand by my belief that 2 scum wagons on D1 are stupid.  If Shadoweh is indeed scum, then grats for avoiding town power roles for two days straight while systematically NK'ing all of them, but whatever.  In the end,

Well then, no comment.
:]
From the top of my head I would call those coincidences but as a certain person would say...
"There is no such thing as coincidences."
Why the hell are people congratulating a person for winning if they are scum already?
Serela says that about Affinity, then Affinity comes out of no where and says that about Shadoweh.
:\
I would not really call what I pointed out a snap-attack, more of a fact. I realized afterwards that you possibly didn't want to specifically because it was lylo. But I never bothered to correct myself.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #613 on: October 31, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »
Serela, we are in LYLO, the least you can do instead of thinking about how 'silly' an Affinity wagon would be is to read it and see if he's as townie as you remember or not. You didn't even read him close enough to see if he claimed. -.-
Hero is kind of so bad that even if I go "Oh Affinity's also looking pretty scummy", I mean... then I'd just feel more uneasy and probably lynch Hero anyway.

Hero you still haven't even given any opinions today :I

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #614 on: October 31, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
Oh right.

##Vote Hero999

Shadoweh

« Reply #615 on: October 31, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »
Serela, if you're scum then congratulations for win.. wait.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #616 on: October 31, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
:getdown:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #617 on: October 31, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #618 on: October 31, 2012, 06:10:41 PM »
Unless someone can give me a reason to, I've decided not to care about Shadoweh anymore and stand by my belief that 2 scum wagons on D1 are stupid.
Well, they are.

« Reply #619 on: October 31, 2012, 06:20:26 PM »

Hero999 - a bunch of quaker parrots playing near the water - Vanilla Townie - flew away Day 5

Serela - a group of snuggling baby budgies - Vanilla Townie - endgamed

Affinity - a duckling falling from a tree - Vanilla Townie - endgamed

Shadoweh - a snowy owl not giving a fuck - Mafia 1-Shot Reflexive Roleblocker - has won the game!

Mod QT
Scum QT
Dead QT

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Game Over
« Reply #620 on: October 31, 2012, 06:21:25 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #621 on: October 31, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »
Yay

« Reply #622 on: October 31, 2012, 06:24:09 PM »
Hope you guys enjoyed the game. I thought it was a good read up until the stagnation around D4 or so. I would name Affinity as Town MVP and PX as Scum MVP, but I think both of their games suffered after their moments of glory. They still probably deserve it.

also px stop fucking killing all the power roles why do i even put them in my games

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #623 on: October 31, 2012, 06:24:30 PM »
Called it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #624 on: October 31, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
HW, he had to make sure it really was mostly vanilla like you said

« Reply #625 on: October 31, 2012, 06:27:29 PM »
Oh yeah.

Comments on set-up balance even though it barely mattered? I feel like the role cop seemed underwhelming to everyone, but Jailkeeper was an implied clear, Reflexive Friendly Neighbor was an instant clear and the 1-shot rolecop was an instant guilty. Given that JK is pretty buff and there was potential for a strong clear (hell, even claiming Reflexive Friendly Neighbor without being targeted probably would've made Dormio look good) I didn't think it was that bad. Plus the 1-shot reflexive roleblocker would've been a pretty obvious scum role if it was targeted after its roleblock was used up.

Shadoweh

« Reply #626 on: October 31, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »
THAT WAS ME
NOT GIVING A FUCK
OR A HOOT
CONQ I AM SO SORRY
SO SORRY

I WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO THANK THE SCUM TEAM. THANK YOU FOR ATTEMPTING TO KILL ME HARDER THEN THE TOWNIES EVER DID. A SPECIAL THANK YOU GOES OUT TO PX FOR DECIDING TO COP ME OUT OF NOWHERE. THAT WAS REALLY WELL PLANNED AND I ENJOYED PUSHING YOU OFF A BOAT. I WOULD LIKE TO SOMEDAY PLAY IN A GAME WHERE MY PARTNERS DOD NOT ATTEMPT TO KILL ME ALL THE TIME. EDIBLBL I BLAME YOU FOR THIS BALANCED GAME OF MAFIA REDUX

11 VS 1 NOW I AM GOING HOME WITH MY MILLION DOLLARS

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #628 on: October 31, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »
That ahjiao blog gives me the bird equivalent of :3 every time I see it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #629 on: October 31, 2012, 06:34:52 PM »
I only ever attempted to kill Shadoweh as hard as he killed me >_>

I blame PX for this blund- oh wait we won

Also yeah for my first scum game here I was kind of awful
I'm out of practice...
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia