Author Topic: [Complete] Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage  (Read 27094 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
>"And therein lies the rub. When you destroyed and remade it, you ended up turning it into a Dreamworld, which automatically caused the Dream Door to put a portal here too. That's just how Dreamworlds are."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2012, 10:22:44 PM »
>"And therein lies the rub. When you destroyed and remade it, you ended up turning it into a Dreamworld, which automatically caused the Dream Door to put a portal here too. That's just how Dreamworlds are."

> "Huh?"

> "She's saying you created it, just indirectly." Mugetsu says.

> She pauses.

> "Wait. If you destroy this world again, even if you destroy the door... won't that just make another one appear as you re-create the world, like last time?" Mugetsu thinks.

> "Uh.... I never thought of that."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2012, 10:31:34 PM »
>"Exactly. So there's no major reason to destroy it, since this world's been marked as a Dreamworld. You could use your abilities in a different way though, if you really want to change things up."
>"Now, hear me out, but you could leave the base foundation and the portal as is, and then rework everything else. It's kinda like taking a doll, and giving it a new outfit. The base skeleton's still there, but the appearance is new."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2012, 10:40:23 PM »
>"Exactly. So there's no major reason to destroy it, since this world's been marked as a Dreamworld. You could use your abilities in a different way though, if you really want to change things up."
>"Now, hear me out, but you could leave the base foundation and the portal as is, and then rework everything else. It's kinda like taking a doll, and giving it a new outfit. The base skeleton's still there, but the appearance is new."

> "So... the gate's existence is beyond my control then. Well, I guess I could go to the other side and destroy the one there, outside the dream worlds, but if there's people as strong as that Yuuka out there, I don't fancy my chances." Gengetsu says.

> The demon sighs.

> "I guess I got no choice. No point wasting energy destroying something that'll just come right back."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2012, 10:50:20 PM »
>Nod. "I don't blame ya, I've seen boss in action firsthand. She's a real nightmare. I've often wondered if she's more than just a Youkai, because no way could a normal Youkai have that much power. I'm thinking that her time as ruler of her own Dreamworld might have done a lot more for her than just having a place to have to herself."
>Sigh. "And yeah, there's other folks who are pretty damn strong too. There's one person who I used to work for prior to becoming a Gatekeeper who could really give her a good fight. And to be frank, I don't think you'd stand a chance against her, what with bein' a Demon and all. She hits harder the more sins you've accumulated y'know, so it's a pretty frightening prospect, even to me. I only barely managed to squeak out a win, and even that was because of an agreement we'd settled on prior to the fight."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2012, 10:57:56 PM »
>Nod. "I don't blame ya, I've seen boss in action firsthand. She's a real nightmare. I've often wondered if she's more than just a Youkai, because no way could a normal Youkai have that much power. I'm thinking that her time as ruler of her own Dreamworld might have done a lot more for her than just having a place to have to herself."
>Sigh. "And yeah, there's other folks who are pretty damn strong too. There's one person who I used to work for prior to becoming a Gatekeeper who could really give her a good fight. And to be frank, I don't think you'd stand a chance against her, what with bein' a Demon and all. She hits harder the more sins you've accumulated y'know, so it's a pretty frightening prospect, even to me. I only barely managed to squeak out a win, and even that was because of an agreement we'd settled on prior to the fight."

> "..."

> "What is it sis?" Mugetsu asks.

> "You know, maybe this 'Gensokyo' is more fun than I thought. The gate serves a purpose, I guess. I won't remake the world for fun. I'll have a whole new one to have fun in!" Gengetsu says.

> "You don't mean you'll visit 'Gensokyo' and cause trouble..."

> "With all these strong people there? Of course I will!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2012, 11:00:46 PM »
>Facepalm. Oy, this kid with the troublemaking already. "I'd wait a little while if I were you, they only just got done with an Incident."
>Grin a bit. "After all, it's no fun kicking folks when they can't fight back, right?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2012, 11:05:31 PM »
>Facepalm. Oy, this kid with the troublemaking already. "I'd wait a little while if I were you, they only just got done with an Incident."
>Grin a bit. "After all, it's no fun kicking folks when they can't fight back, right?"

> "What are you talking about? That's the best time to kick them!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2012, 11:20:17 PM »
>Facepalm. "Oy, with the troublemaking already..."
>"You want to have a good time, right? Now, if boss is anything to go by, you want them to put up a good fight, yeah? Which means you should wait about a day or two before going around and picking fights. Then they'll be able to provide a satisfying enough fight."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2012, 11:23:51 PM »
>Facepalm. "Oy, with the troublemaking already..."
>"You want to have a good time, right? Now, if boss is anything to go by, you want them to put up a good fight, yeah? Which means you should wait about a day or two before going around and picking fights. Then they'll be able to provide a satisfying enough fight."

> "Yeah, but I don't know who's around my power. At the very least I can kick em while they're down and see who has fighting spirit!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2012, 11:25:21 PM »
>Who do we know of that would be a good fight for her aside from boss?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »
>Who do we know of that would be a good fight for her aside from boss?

> You imagine, if you had to pick someone out of who you've met and didn't fight, and therefor isn't worn out, that Sanae night be a good candidate, if she's around Reimu's power level.

> From what you know of vampires from Kurumi, Remilia's probably already recovered as well. As a gatekeeper, you imagine Meiling is fine too by now.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2012, 11:33:24 PM »
>"Hmmm...There's a couple people who've probably already recovered, or just plain didn't get involved. But I dunno if you'd want to fight them, they'd give even me a run for my money on a good day."
>Fistpalm. "Also, the moment you step in there, you can't properly exercise your full power, you gotta use Danmaku and Spellcards. But for folks like us, I've found they match stuff we've already been known to do in a fight, like my Boomerang Scythe technique, or my Tiles. It's actually a pretty fun way to fight really, because you get to have a rematch with folks you know are strong."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2012, 11:35:40 PM »
>"Hmmm...There's a couple people who've probably already recovered, or just plain didn't get involved. But I dunno if you'd want to fight them, they'd give even me a run for my money on a good day."
>Fistpalm. "Also, the moment you step in there, you can't properly exercise your full power, you gotta use Danmaku and Spellcards. But for folks like us, I've found they match stuff we've already been known to do in a fight, like my Boomerang Scythe technique, or my Tiles. It's actually a pretty fun way to fight really, because you get to have a rematch with folks you know are strong."

> "Eh, sounds more and more fun by the second. I already know how to use danmaku. Is there a purple haired shrine maiden and a witch in Gensokyo? They got dragged into our world once when Mugetsu was testing what the gate actually did, and we fought because we thought they were invaders. They were strong."

> That explains what happened on that day after Reimu and Marisa fought Yuuka.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
>Nod. "So that's what happened back then..."
>"Well, she's not purple-haired anymore though, but she's around, both of 'em are in fact, and then some. I had a good brawl with Reimu- That's the shrine maiden y'see.- a few days back, so if you wanna fight her, I'd wait another day or two."
>Grin. "Would you believe she's dyed her hair a blackish-brown?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »
>Nod. "So that's what happened back then..."
>"Well, she's not purple-haired anymore though, but she's around, both of 'em are in fact, and then some. I had a good brawl with Reimu- That's the shrine maiden y'see.- a few days back, so if you wanna fight her, I'd wait another day or two."
>Grin. "Would you believe she's dyed her hair a blackish-brown?"

> "Wouldn't blame her if I had purple hair I'd do the same." Gengetsu says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2012, 11:48:11 PM »
>"Last time I saw her before that was when she showed up causing a ruckus at Boss's place, then she ended up in this place with you guys. She seemed pretty neutral towards the whole purple-hair thing back then, so I guess she just thought it was embarrassing one day."
>Nod. "But anyhow, I'd chill for a day or two, and wait for the stronger folks who did get involved to recover fully. This way, you'll be able to have a good time. If I can finagle some time off, I could probably even show you around."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2012, 11:52:04 PM »
>"Last time I saw her before that was when she showed up causing a ruckus at Boss's place, then she ended up in this place with you guys. She seemed pretty neutral towards the whole purple-hair thing back then, so I guess she just thought it was embarrassing one day."
>Nod. "But anyhow, I'd chill for a day or two, and wait for the stronger folks who did get involved to recover fully. This way, you'll be able to have a good time. If I can finagle some time off, I could probably even show you around."

> "But..." Gengetsu starts.

> "You still have to either fix this world to reformat it however you want, and that will tire you out either way." Mugetsu says.

> "Hnn... you're right."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »
>Nod. "This way things work out for everyone. The world here gets reworked how you like, Mugetsu gets to chip in her two cents on how it should be done, the portal stays intact, and you get to find some strong folks to fight after all's said and done. Pretty much everybody wins."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2012, 11:56:45 PM »
>Nod. "This way things work out for everyone. The world here gets reworked how you like, Mugetsu gets to chip in her two cents on how it should be done, the portal stays intact, and you get to find some strong folks to fight after all's said and done. Pretty much everybody wins."

> "Except the people who lose to me!" Gengetsu says.

> "Wow, she actually has something else to think about other than destroying this dimension to redecorate." Mugetsu comments.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2012, 02:25:28 AM »
>"Glad we seem to have everything worked out."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2012, 08:33:27 AM »
>"Glad we seem to have everything worked out."

> "At least until she wants to go to your world and ruin stuff."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2012, 02:23:30 PM »
>"Well, technically Gensokyo isn't entirely my world either. I live in the same place as the Dream Door, which is in a sorta sub-dimension."
>Shrug. "But hey, home's where the heart is, as they say. I just hope she doesn't go too wild, some folks don't take too kindly to that sorta thing."
>Fistpalm. "A battle challenge tournament! This way, Gengetsu gets to fight strong opponents, and they don't have to worry about their places getting trashed in the doing!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
>"Well, technically Gensokyo isn't entirely my world either. I live in the same place as the Dream Door, which is in a sorta sub-dimension."
>Shrug. "But hey, home's where the heart is, as they say. I just hope she doesn't go too wild, some folks don't take too kindly to that sorta thing."
>Fistpalm. "A battle challenge tournament! This way, Gengetsu gets to fight strong opponents, and they don't have to worry about their places getting trashed in the doing!"

> "Eh, who cares." Gengetsu says. "All the same connected place to beat others up."

> "I don't think you can reign her wildness in. She did get us kicked off the moon..." Mugetsu says.

> "That sounds cool... but trashing places is fun too!" Gengetsu says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »
>Sigh, and slump a bit. "I gotta wonder how you haven't gone insane over the years then."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2012, 10:52:34 PM »
>"Just be careful if you're causing trouble in Gensokyo. The shrine maiden and witch still make it their business to 'resolve incidents', and there's a couple others who often get involved, too."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »
>Sigh, and slump a bit. "I gotta wonder how you haven't gone insane over the years then."

> "I use my illusions on myself when she gets too annoying, to fool myself into thinking everything is OK. You ever heard of that 'My happy place' saying?" Mugetsu says.

>"Just be careful if you're causing trouble in Gensokyo. The shrine maiden and witch still make it their business to 'resolve incidents', and there's a couple others who often get involved, too."

> "Bah, what's the fun if there's no way to possibly lose."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2012, 07:26:11 PM »
>Sigh. "Just try to keep the collateral damage really low, some folks vacation there y'know."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2012, 07:29:14 PM »
>Sigh. "Just try to keep the collateral damage really low, some folks vacation there y'know."

> "But it's like a vacation for me! Don't worry, I won't destroy and re-make the dimension. I have this one!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »
>Sigh and facepalm. "That's not what I'm worried about..."
>Let's give Mugetsu the sort of look that says 'I really feel for you man.'
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!