Author Topic: Ten Desires Mafia - Game Over  (Read 57166 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Ten Desires Mafia - Night 1
« Reply #900 on: August 30, 2012, 06:35:22 PM »
    Soga no Toziko - Kill it with fire this is where the lynching goes
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TOWN FOR NOT IGNORING MY CASE WHEN I DIED AND LYNCHING THE SCUM WHEN I FOUND THEM
INSTEAD OF LYNCHING THE 'COP' ROLE BECAUSE IT VOTED HIMSELF
HAHA GOD AND CAN YOU IMAGINE IF WE LYNCHED SCHEZO THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN WORSE

I don't begrudge lynching Yuyuko even if I thought she was town because yeah. Lynching Seiga before that was an insult. <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Ten Desires Mafia - Game Over
« Reply #901 on: August 30, 2012, 06:36:26 PM »
For a first game that was pretty great :3

Reimu Miko and Kogasa played well this game.

Oh gawd guys I thought I was derping all game long it's nice to know I wasn't COMPLETELY stupid. Q_Q

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #902 on: August 30, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »
INSTEAD OF LYNCHING THE 'COP' ROLE BECAUSE IT VOTED HIMSELF

thats how i role  8)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #903 on: August 30, 2012, 06:38:04 PM »
Oh, you did. But you're also learning what not to do! I did far worse in my first game trust me >_>

I also established my meta for ruining every lylo ever, right there. And I never stopped ;_; That was two or so years ago.

Shadoweh:I SUPPORTED A SOGA LYNCH BUT I COULDN'T CONCENTRATE THROUGH THE WALLS LONG ENOUGH TO GET AN ACTUAL CASE ON HER ;_;

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #904 on: August 30, 2012, 06:40:10 PM »
Indeed, I am glad I had no role in the LD2 Fiasco. I was parked on Yuyuko.

Which admittedly was most of the reason I pushed on Seiga D4, because of her reaction to Nue NOT being lynched...

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #905 on: August 30, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »
Graveyard: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/VNKEjaTbtxCf

Scum+altscum(lol) QTs where?

D2 played better than D1 outside of lynching Mamizou/rawr.

Serela, didn't you self-hammer as town in LyLo in that game?  I remember reading one of the older games and seeing that happen.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #906 on: August 30, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »
altscum(lol)
Don't be a douche.

« Reply #907 on: August 30, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »
quicktopics were linked to in the roles and night actions

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #909 on: August 30, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »
I thought you meant it as the town who played like scum mvps.  Oh well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #910 on: August 30, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »
quicktopics were linked to in the roles and night actions
I usually skim that seeing who had what (and night actions are usually self-explanatory through graveyard)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #911 on: August 30, 2012, 06:56:04 PM »
No IHNN, in my first game I didn't know what LyLo was so I voted right away and then scum quickhammered within the next hour or two.

...oh wait :C
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #912 on: August 30, 2012, 06:57:22 PM »
No IHNN, in my first game I didn't know what LyLo was so I voted right away and then scum quickhammered within the next hour or two.

:getdown:

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #913 on: August 30, 2012, 06:59:14 PM »
I knew scum could do it!  I rooted for you guys!

also gdi conq I thought you were HH.

Your ATE gave you away as scum.  (such a meta tell)

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #914 on: August 30, 2012, 06:59:20 PM »

On the other hand I saw it coming and tried to warn Kogasa who didn't listen.

Oh wait you're Kogasa :V

Edible

« Reply #915 on: August 30, 2012, 07:01:16 PM »
Also:

>Shadoweh joins anonygame, hopes to avoid N1 scum kill
>Draws suicidal innocent townie, dies N1 anyway
>Yahoo~

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #916 on: August 30, 2012, 07:02:21 PM »
Hmm, not so sure on that Edible

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #917 on: August 30, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
Even I know Shadoweh always dies N1

« Reply #918 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:12 PM »
i asked shadoweh if she was okay with the role ahead of time because rolling suicidal in non-bastard is kind of a bitch and since the role's details were public from the start there's no harm in people knowing that it's in the game beforehand if i end up re-rolling

it wouldn't have even been in 13p either

Edible

« Reply #919 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »
ahahaha

Shadoweh

« Reply #920 on: August 30, 2012, 07:07:21 PM »
Majildian was Marisa? I think I suspected you just because you were alien >.> Everyone else thought you were town, and you even got nightkilled so good job.

Raikaria: I'm pretty sure I made my feelings about your play clear. You have potential! You just have to figure out what went wrong and don't let the scum fool you with :words:

Soga/Futo Love Connection: Futo was obvscum for being alive. >:< WOULD LYNCH FOR BEING BORN. Poor Kilga.

Even I know Shadoweh always dies N1
ASGFHJGJGD

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #921 on: August 30, 2012, 07:10:13 PM »
Scum QT comments!

:( @ Raitaki for defeating the purpose of anon games (to me).

"Pfft, IHNN thinking only townies have that commment on powerroles. (now we know they do, in fact)"
I figured it was null but it -was- better than nothing at the time  :V

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #922 on: August 30, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »
Majildian was Marisa? I think I suspected you just because you were alien >.> Everyone else thought you were town, and you even got nightkilled so good job.

Raikaria: I'm pretty sure I made my feelings about your play clear. You have potential! You just have to figure out what went wrong and don't let the scum fool you with :words:

Soga/Futo Love Connection: Futo was obvscum for being alive. >:< WOULD LYNCH FOR BEING BORN. Poor Kilga.
ASGFHJGJGD

Indeed, :words: are the weapon here.

I might actually join another game in the future. Certainly not Kamen Rider, know nothing about that. Maybe Magical.

I do wonder how I'd do as scum, seeing as I managed to get across to town pretty well that I was... uh... town.

The best part is my logic about 'The people seeming most useful to town being alive' was right. Out of the four besides me, Yuyuko was useless, Kogasa was meh, Futo was meh and Soga was IMO the best addittion to town. By my logic there, we should have lynched Soga because maf would have targeted her next.

Of course I saw myself as useless when apparently I wasn't so :V

« Reply #923 on: August 30, 2012, 07:22:35 PM »
Quote from: Shadoweh
It's surprising that Serela hasn't been lynched yet for overuse of the lynch me face.
Haha. I was considering tossing that into one of my posts as a joke reason a couple times.

Oh, I was also wondering how my lack of reaction to Nue's RB claim was a VT tell. Edit: oh probably because they had a roleblock on me night 1 herp derp
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:37:18 PM by Majildian »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #924 on: August 30, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »
Gratz to scum on their amazing scumplay, Town may have been extra derpy this game but I for one noticed how well they were doing even without comparison.

I won't say much about town except this:
What if

there ARE two roleblockers
Case and point

Also I look forward to playing the next game(s) with Majildian :D (Although it'll be awhile before I can spell that without looking)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:51:55 PM by NekoNekoRex »
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #925 on: August 30, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »
in the end there were actually three roleblockers. disabler, roleblocker, safeguard

Shadoweh

« Reply #926 on: August 30, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »
Quote from: Conq
If Miko has access to the QT I want to troll her by making her think we're both town~
Ahahaha Conq you psychic troll scumbag

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #927 on: August 30, 2012, 10:09:26 PM »
Majildian
Who the fuck?

*~MoTKTown~* changed and stopped giving free passes
Why the fuck is this something to complain about?

and I got mostly ignored, seemingly for 1 vote the previous day I made while half asleep. I apologize my my sort of outburst in the final hour of the day, but when you've been going that long and barely made any progress, it's very frustrating.
And you are also ignoring everything else.
Not everyone was voting you for your random Sanae vote, scumskies.

I tried my hardest and got flak right in return.
Welcome to the club. Shit happens.

I'd say that would have been a damn fine place to use the no lynch because several people were reading me as town and voting me: no lynch>town lynch right?
No.

Hopefully the rest of the game plays better for town because that D1 seriously disgusted me (moreso now that I see no scum had to vote me)
You're one to talk.

and it's a meta I don't want to play future games with. (said meta is extreme confirmation bias to the point of ignoring anything that might contradict it)
You did nothing that would change people's minds, so why should they change their minds?

I'm at least somewhat pleased that people seem to have noticed the unwillingness of many players to re-think their read.  I would like to know why it was so unconvincing though.
Because you sucked.

Also, 8 townies lynched me.  You monsters.
QQ more?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #928 on: August 30, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
Why the fuck is this something to complain about?    Comment, not complaint
And you are also ignoring everything else.       Blatant lies.
Not everyone was voting you for your random Sanae vote, scumskies.            I know that.
Welcome to the club. Shit happens.          Duh.
No.              Ok, in terms of numbers possibly, but this one could go either way IMO.
You're one to talk.            That's a low blow, especially given you weren't understandable half the game.  Everything I said was at least understandable.
You did nothing that would change people's minds, so why should they change their minds?       I did things to try to change people's minds, and they didn't.
Because you sucked.    ASSUMING this is true, no one is telling me WHY, so IF that's the case I can't fix it.
QQ more?             My statement was an offhanded comment/partial joke/Portal 2 reference.  Problem?

« Reply #929 on: August 30, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »
dormio has a point, theres no real reason in complaining about your own lynch. If anything should look at it as a way not to get lynched d1 in the future