Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04  (Read 102895 times)

Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2012, 03:20:42 PM »
>"Tell Rinnosuke to stick around as well; I need to have another discussion with that one about empathy."
>A very painful discussion.
>"By the way, just what have you and Rinnosuke done with Alice?"
>Since we opened a gap over Reimu's mansion already, can we open gaps inside of it?
>If the answer is yes, scan the mansion for signs of Rinnosuke and Alice (might as well get its layout too), and gap both of them to us. We did say that we would help her out and now we can deal with the voodoo problem.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2012, 01:34:53 AM »
>"Tell Rinnosuke to stick around as well; I need to have another discussion with that one about empathy."
>A very painful discussion.
>"By the way, just what have you and Rinnosuke done with Alice?"
>Since we opened a gap over Reimu's mansion already, can we open gaps inside of it?
>If the answer is yes, scan the mansion for signs of Rinnosuke and Alice (might as well get its layout too), and gap both of them to us. We did say that we would help her out and now we can deal with the voodoo problem.
>Reimu has already left.
>You do want to
>You wouldn't know until you tried.
>You try to open a gap within Reimu's mansion, to find that something is blocking you from making an opening on inside of Reimu's mansion.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2012, 01:42:50 AM »
>Damn.
>Okay, looks like we'll have to do this the hard way. But first...
>Ran, are you all right?
>Who all is there right now?
>Its probably a good idea to bring some support with us when we confront Reimu. The more power we have on our side, the better. And, fortunately, there happen to be a few people who'll probably be willing to help.
>Make a note: as soon as we're done here and with anything we might need to take care of back home, head back to Nitori's lab, both to report our progress and to see about getting some additional help from some of the people who are currently there. Be sure to ask our guests at Mayohiga about aiding us in the battle, as well.

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2012, 05:46:19 AM »
>Since when could Reimu block us? Huh.
>Also of note is that we're not actually going to pay Reimu a visit until we rest off the rest of our fatigue.
>We should try talking things out before jumping her though. Stage an intervention, Gensokyo style. Which will likely end up with us having to fight her anyway, but as her friend/mentor/troller, we should try not so messy means first.
>Well now that this mess is postponed, once we make sure that everyone's all right, find out what the Dragon wanted to talk to us about.
>Oh right, we did just start a rumble with Reimu in its chamber. That's gotta be odd.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:50:17 AM by Darkoda »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2012, 12:36:50 PM »
>Damn.
>Okay, looks like we'll have to do this the hard way. But first...
>Ran, are you all right?
>Who all is there right now?
>Its probably a good idea to bring some support with us when we confront Reimu. The more power we have on our side, the better. And, fortunately, there happen to be a few people who'll probably be willing to help.
>Make a note: as soon as we're done here and with anything we might need to take care of back home, head back to Nitori's lab, both to report our progress and to see about getting some additional help from some of the people who are currently there. Be sure to ask our guests at Mayohiga about aiding us in the battle, as well.
>Ah well.
>We are fine, master. It seems as though the red-white maiden has left.
>Currently I am with Chen. Three of the buddhists are within the house you have allocated to them.
>If it were to come down to a confrontation, numbers would certainly help. It also helps that several people have already expressed interest in having a chat with Reimu.
>You make a note to yourself to visit Nitori's lab when you have the time.

>Since when could Reimu block us? Huh.
>Also of note is that we're not actually going to pay Reimu a visit until we rest off the rest of our fatigue.
>We should try talking things out before jumping her though. Stage an intervention, Gensokyo style. Which will likely end up with us having to fight her anyway, but as her friend/mentor/troller, we should try not so messy means first.
>Well now that this mess is postponed, once we make sure that everyone's all right, find out what the Dragon wanted to talk to us about.
>Oh right, we did just start a rumble with Reimu in its chamber. That's gotta be odd.
>She was rather talented at creating barriers. But to create one that you couldn't easily bypass is a first.
>You do want to make sure that you are in the best condition in case it should come down to a fight.
>You do want to avoid a direct confrontation if possible.
>You thought that you might have been forgetting about something.
>It seems that you have quite the ordeal on your hands.

>_

« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
>"I just don't know what happened to her."
>Sounds like it doesn't really involve the money either, so what?
>"Sorry about that; so what did you want to discuss?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2012, 02:22:48 PM »
>"I just don't know what happened to her."
>Sounds like it doesn't really involve the money either, so what?
>"Sorry about that; so what did you want to discuss?"
>Unfortunately, I know nothing of that matter.
>You wonder what her motivations are.
>I simply wished to know about the state of the border.

>_

« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2012, 02:38:10 PM »
>"With heaven restored, the border is all but repaired. The only oddity left, well that one is focused around Reimu's mansion so I'll find out what she did to the border soon enough."
>"But what had happened to leave you in the state I found you in?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2012, 01:06:09 PM »
>"With heaven restored, the border is all but repaired. The only oddity left, well that one is focused around Reimu's mansion so I'll find out what she did to the border soon enough."
>"But what had happened to leave you in the state I found you in?"
>"I see. Is there anything else of note that I should be aware of?"
>"It was necessary in order to keep the islands afloat."

>_

« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2012, 07:42:09 PM »
>"You heard what's going on with Reimu; to add to that Nitori's stopped being crazy and is repenting for nearly breaking the border, she managed to pull off what is likely the first successful resurrection in Gensokyo by reviving Utsuho, Rinnosuke has become incredibly cruel, the Mountain gods are back, Nue's apparently causing some measure of trouble, and both the Netherworld and Higan is open again."
>It took all the Dragon's power to keep the islands floating? What.

>"Don't you normally keep things afloat without draining all your power?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2012, 07:04:10 AM »
>"You heard what's going on with Reimu; to add to that Nitori's stopped being crazy and is repenting for nearly breaking the border, she managed to pull off what is likely the first successful resurrection in Gensokyo by reviving Utsuho, Rinnosuke has become incredibly cruel, the Mountain gods are back, Nue's apparently causing some measure of trouble, and both the Netherworld and Higan is open again."
>It took all the Dragon's power to keep the islands floating? What.

>"Don't you normally keep things afloat without draining all your power?"
>It seems that quite a lot has occurred during my rest. It pains me to hear that Gensoukyo is in such a state.
>Is something up here?
>Do not insult me, woman, of course I do. However, as you have previously mentioned, the state of the land could have hardly been considered to be normal..

>_
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 07:08:22 AM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
>"True; even without the cracks in the border all those seals keeping everyone from seeing you couldn't have helped. Though I am concerned about Reimu being able to enter the gap to do that in the first place."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2012, 12:42:26 PM »
>"True; even without the cracks in the border all those seals keeping everyone from seeing you couldn't have helped. Though I am concerned about Reimu being able to enter the gap to do that in the first place."
>Indeed.
>I know not about that matter. Could you explain what she had done to this place?

>_
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:18:13 AM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2012, 05:25:10 AM »
>"Someone managed to slip in here and place a series of talismans all over heaven. Those kept the place looking like nothing was wrong and hid you from view instead of showing the reality of a wrecked bunch of islands and your unconscious state."
>Do we know anyone outside of Reimu who could have pulled a stunt like that?
>How in the world did she do that anyway? No one besides us should be able to cross through the gaps.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2012, 05:30:09 AM »
>Not unless....Could she have figured out how to replicate that little trick we could do for her back during the Geyser Incident?
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2012, 09:45:22 AM »
>"Someone managed to slip in here and place a series of talismans all over heaven. Those kept the place looking like nothing was wrong and hid you from view instead of showing the reality of a wrecked bunch of islands and your unconscious state."
>Do we know anyone outside of Reimu who could have pulled a stunt like that?
>How in the world did she do that anyway? No one besides us should be able to cross through the gaps.
>If that is true, the culprit must be apprehended immediately. Irresponsible use of such an ability seems rather dangerous.
>You doubt that there are many outside of Reimu with sufficient mastery over the creation of boundaries to perform such a task.
>You wonder how Reimu would have been able to do such a thing.

>Not unless....Could she have figured out how to replicate that little trick we could do for her back during the Geyser Incident?
>You doubt that Reimu could replicate that particular trick, considering that that was mostly your doing. You do note that she has her own methods of phasing out of existence, though.

>_

« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2012, 06:53:11 PM »
>"At the least I need to figure out why so I can make sure it doesn't happen again."
>Maybe Keine would know since she's a hakutaku and all.
>Can we force Reimu out of Fantasy Heaven by the way? If it comes to a fight we won't get anywhere if she simply leaves reality.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2012, 09:49:03 PM »
>Manipulating the borders of reality shouldn't be a problem now that we have our powers back.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2012, 10:14:33 PM »
>"At the least I need to figure out why so I can make sure it doesn't happen again."
>Maybe Keine would know since she's a hakutaku and all.
>Can we force Reimu out of Fantasy Heaven by the way? If it comes to a fight we won't get anywhere if she simply leaves reality.
>Manipulating the borders of reality shouldn't be a problem now that we have our powers back.
>My apologies for being unable to assist in this endeavour.
>She does seem like the person to consult for all history related matters.
>You cannot force her out, though you can enter her realm. Still, manipulating such boundaries takes a rather large amount of effort.

>_

« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2012, 06:29:06 AM »
>Given that she shouldn't be able to keep it up forever either. We're the youkai of boundaries, if we can't at least stand up to Reimu in border hax we're going to lose our respect.
>"Things will work out eventually; after all, they always do in Gensokyo somehow~"
>Unless the Dragon has anything else to mention, bid our farewells and gap back to Mayohiga. We gotta go check on everyone and rest up for the havoc we're going to get wrapped up in.
>Can we mess with the Boundary of location in Mayohiga so that everyone who knows where it is already would need to find it back again? Besides keeping Reimu from randomly dropping in, Marisa knowing where our home is is inconvenient.
>We can and will just gap all our stuff back, but its the principle of the matter. We don't need random idiots storming in.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2012, 07:32:53 AM »
>Given that she shouldn't be able to keep it up forever either. We're the youkai of boundaries, if we can't at least stand up to Reimu in border hax we're going to lose our respect.
>"Things will work out eventually; after all, they always do in Gensokyo somehow~"
>Unless the Dragon has anything else to mention, bid our farewells and gap back to Mayohiga. We gotta go check on everyone and rest up for the havoc we're going to get wrapped up in.
>Can we mess with the Boundary of location in Mayohiga so that everyone who knows where it is already would need to find it back again? Besides keeping Reimu from randomly dropping in, Marisa knowing where our home is is inconvenient.
>We can and will just gap all our stuff back, but its the principle of the matter. We don't need random idiots storming in.
>You take solace in the fact that Reimu cannot keep up her fantasy heaven forever... Except for the part where she can.
>Your abilities work quite differently to Reimu's, they cannot really be compared.
>That will not occur without effort on our parts, however.
>You say goodbye to the dragon before opening up a gap back to Mayohiga.
>Farewell, may safe travels accompany you.
>You could, but it would be a rather annoying and time consuming process. Of course, knowing that other people could enter your home is also annoying.
>You step through your gap and find yourself in Mayohiga. Nobody seems to be outside.

>_

« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2012, 03:18:43 PM »
>How annoying and time consuming?
>Ran, I'm back!
>To our house.
>Ran and Byakuren might be good for our problem too; Byakuren's good at peaceful stuff and Ran's very intelligent

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
>How annoying and time consuming?
>Ran, I'm back!
>To our house.
>Ran and Byakuren might be good for our problem too; Byakuren's good at peaceful stuff and Ran's very intelligent
>You would need to vacate the place for at least a day.
>Master, welcome back. As you seem to have noticed, we had a visitor earlier.
>You begin walking over to your home. As you approach, you see the door open to reveal Ran and Chen, the latter of which begins running out towards you.
>You certainly could try seeking help from other sources.

>_

« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2012, 06:23:43 PM »
>Scoop Chen up into a hug; she probably needs it right now
>Yes, we had ourselves an.....interesting chat. I'm not quite sure what made Reimu change so much, but I have some ideas on how to find out.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2012, 09:53:06 AM »
>Scoop Chen up into a hug; she probably needs it right now
>Yes, we had ourselves an.....interesting chat. I'm not quite sure what made Reimu change so much, but I have some ideas on how to find out.
>"Masteeeeeeeer~!"
>Chen leaps into your arms and squeezes you tight. You return the hug.
>I do hope that your ideas are not too dangerous.

>_

« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2012, 05:35:34 AM »
>They're not anymore dangerous than my usual ideas~ I'll need some information from the resident history expert first though.
>Scratch Chen behind her ears a bit
>"I'm glad that you two are still fine, though at this rate Mayohiga's going to lose its hard to locate reputation."
>"How has everyone else been doing?"
>Current condition

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2012, 09:03:14 AM »
>They're not anymore dangerous than my usual ideas~ I'll need some information from the resident history expert first though.
>Scratch Chen behind her ears a bit
>"I'm glad that you two are still fine, though at this rate Mayohiga's going to lose its hard to locate reputation."
>"How has everyone else been doing?"
>Current condition
>That does little to reassure my worries about your idea.
>You give Chen a scratch behind her ears, which causes her to nuzzle against you.
>"When that mean lady arrived, everyone hid. I think she knew we were here though..."
>"We've been fine otherwise, but what about you, master?"
>Other than feeling a bit tired, you are mostly fine. You could do with a bit of food though.

>_

« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2012, 01:21:23 AM »
>"I think I know how Byakuren felt when she temporarily restored my full power earlier. Still haven't properly slept that one off."
>"...Or eaten for a few days, thinking about it. But I found Suika and only had to tolerate Tenshi for a few minutes at best, so it worked out well enough."
>Go get food and rest, or go see Byakuren and Keine. Bah gap youkai problems.
>And we need to tell the Myouren crew to find somewhere else to hang for a day while we go about re-hiding Mayohiga too. Damnit, we're not supposed to be working this hard! This is what Reimu and shikigami are for <_<

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2012, 01:56:29 AM »
>"I think I know how Byakuren felt when she temporarily restored my full power earlier. Still haven't properly slept that one off."
>"...Or eaten for a few days, thinking about it. But I found Suika and only had to tolerate Tenshi for a few minutes at best, so it worked out well enough."
>Go get food and rest, or go see Byakuren and Keine. Bah gap youkai problems.
>And we need to tell the Myouren crew to find somewhere else to hang for a day while we go about re-hiding Mayohiga too. Damnit, we're not supposed to be working this hard! This is what Reimu and shikigami are for <_<
>Chen looks up at you.
>"Nyo? Is master not feeling well?"
>"Should I prepare a meal for you, master?"
>Why do you have so many things to do? What happened to delegation?

>_

« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »
>Delegate dealing with Reimu to Ran
>"Nothing that some food and rest won't fix Chen. Speaking of, have you been taking good care of Ran while I was away?"
>Who knows what developments we've missed while we were gone?
>Ran must come with us when we go to see Byakuren, can't miss out on that fun. First though, food then sleep off the rest of fatigue.