Author Topic: You know you're addicted to Touhou when... Volume 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom!  (Read 259871 times)

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
You repeatedly pester people to ask if they have accepted the teachings of our maiden and savior Reimu Hakurei.

I got campus security called on me once @.@
That is brilliant.

I managed to convince two of my friends to do a blind LP of UFO along with me, because it's the only Touhou game I haven't 1cced yet(since I haven't touched it at all). One played IN for about 20 minutes, the other hasn't played Touhou ever. This should be fun. WELL NEVER MIND BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT ME TO PLAY AND HAVE US POST-COMMENTATE.

Also, today was the last day of school for me(why it ended on a Monday, I'll never know). In one of my classes(the only one with computer/Internet access), I spent the entire period watching Ultra patch 1ccs.

Almost forgot: I was talking about SA or something with a different friend who I've been getting into playing Touhou. This other guy I know comes up and asks if Touhou is an anime. I instantly burst out laughing.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:07:14 AM by Blue »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
I was doing a fundraising event at my school last Friday, and after the event, I announced into the microphone: "Please place your money in the donation bin, or a certain greedy red Miko will get angry; and she will find you."

I need help.  :fail:

Yeah, speaking of that, I've been making Reimu jokes at fundraisers too. Incidentally, have you played Touhoumon: Another World? Reimu is the character with Pay Day, renamed to Miko Charity. Move description: "Throw the donation box. We need money too..." Burst out laughing immediately.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
You repeatedly pester people to ask if they have accepted the teachings of our maiden and savior Reimu Hakurei.

I got campus security called on me once @.@

Ah, the "phony religion" guys. Gotta love them. The ones who immediately say your religion is B.S. Anyway, it's not any more obnoxious then the "Madoka died for your sins, do you accept Madoka as your Lord and Savior?" meme.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist
Quite a sad one here. I attended my Great-Grandfather's funeral today and we collected donations. When giving mine I caught myself muttering "For Komachi" I sincerely hope there's someone like her on the other side, he loved to chat. That is how much this series and its characters have affected me and gotten into my head.
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
Quite a sad one here. I attended my Great-Grandfather's funeral today and we collected donations. When giving mine I caught myself muttering "For Komachi" I sincerely hope there's someone like her on the other side, he loved to chat. That is how much this series and its characters have affected me and gotten into my head.

Sorry for your loss...

On the other hand, I agree; Touhou gives such a gorgeous view of death.

...when you repeatedly read 'Sankyo' as 'Sakuya'. Repeatedly. In the middle of a presentation.

Dark Kitsune

• Code Fox
when you go to sleep to Haigoku Lullaby.

I've found a character whose backstory I can relate to. (Koishi)
I keep seeing gaps. EVERYWHERE.
I can't watch a train pass without thinking of Yukari.
Me and my brother have played Soku against each other for weeks. Neither of us know what we're doing, and he doesn't know anything about Touhou.
Both my iPad and PC have Bad Apple! wallpapers.
I have every song from the windows games (Excluding the fighting games and FW) in my iTunes library, and listen to them as often as I can.
I imagine myself as a nekomata.
My car has an alarm that sounds exactly like Lily White.
Whenever I talk about The World Ends With You, I always say Shou Toramaru instead of Sho Minamimoto. (Well, both are rage-inducing bosses)
I have a pair of dogs that fight almost constantly. I named them Kaguya and Mokou.

Okay, I think that's enough for now.
checkFINISHED checkFINISHED checkFINISHED
checkcheckcheck FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
checkcheckcheckcheckcheckcheckcheckcheck
FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
<Die The death>! <Sentence to death>! <Great equalizer is The Death>!

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist
When you sink more than one hundred hours into Disgaea 3 - Absence of Detention on the Vita just to take advantage of the "Change Item Look" option. Level the highest rank of sword, change it's look to a sunflower and call it Yuuka Kazami.
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

^That's epic...

When you listen to Touhou stage music and you can remember what enemies and patterns appear during certain parts of the song

ToyoRai

• Head But No Tail
  • I am still here. Sometimes.
When every time you hear the word "Bullet Hell" outside of its gender of games you instanly think of Touhou.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
I have literally had music in my ears, closed my eyes, and visualized having a Touhou come into whatever room I'm in. Or the bus driving through a gap. Or some other scenario. Plus...

My lunch table is vulgar. So I've decided to try and get them to shape up.

I'm writing a private fic, where we're all trapped in Gensokyo. The most vulgar person at the lunch table every day gets killed in an event. There happens to be enough days left in the school year that two people will come out alive. I actually explained it to them, writing a rulebook, an intro, and an event 1 after the first day... So it's a fic/game.

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
Yeesh, it's been a while...

If someone's said this already, apologies in advance. I only just learned now that there's apparently a new type in the Pokemon universe that trumps dragon types; Fairy type...

The first thing I thought was... "So, are we saying that Cirno is a natural born dragon hunter?"

If someone's said this already, apologies in advance. I only just learned now that there's apparently a new type in the Pokemon universe that trumps dragon types; Fairy type...

The first thing I thought was... "So, are we saying that Cirno is a natural born dragon hunter?"

Considering a dragon is treated like a GOD god and fairies are the lowest hierarchy in Gensokyo, this is amusing.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*

I would so play a fangame of this...

ErASeR MOdER MAxiMUM

• sad to the core core core
  • SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE J?GER
    • tumblr
I tell people to stay away from Touhou.

Or tell them it's an anime.

haha ya im bak lol
3dpig.tumblr.com follow my tumbler

Yes!  I'm not the only one who had this mental image!  I've definitely had a laugh at Cirno, realizing that she has all the things to hunt dragons, goes and picks a fight with one, not realizing that Sanae was just rambling to Reimu about video games!

"So, are we saying that Cirno is a natural born dragon hunter?"
Somebody make a Skyrim mod of this.

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
Today in school, we were having a last day party, and "music" like Nicki Minaj + Justin Bieber was playing. So I added a healthy dose of Alstroemeria Records to the Grooveshark playlist.  :getdown:
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
Today in school, we were having a last day party, and "music" like Nicki Minaj + Justin Bieber was playing. So I added a healthy dose of Alstroemeria Records to the Grooveshark playlist.  :getdown:
Which songs did you put in?

If only my school had last day parties...the closest thing I had was using the band room computer before graduation prep, and quite a few of the seniors and student leaders were there...playing rap  :ohdear:. I wanted to sneak in and play some Bad Apple or something, but it was basically impossible to get close enough to do that because someone else had already tried to play something different. If I can get a chance once school starts up again, however... :D

Juubi Neion

• The Mage Forsaken by Time
  • Let me see... NO.
After shooting one of my arrows while practicing archery, we couldn't find it anywhere.
My first thought?
Yukari gapped it.

After shooting one of my arrows while practicing archery, we couldn't find it anywhere.
My first thought?
Yukari gapped it.
Something like that happened to me once, where the arrow ended up on the back of the target.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Was trying to scorerun DDC yesterday evening. Dreamed last night a death fairy was in my room, farting out giant red additive blend spheres.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

ErASeR MOdER MAxiMUM

• sad to the core core core
  • SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE J?GER
    • tumblr
"music"
≖‿≖

Anyway, I guess I've been trying to dress in a more "Touhou" kind of way. Like, not weeaboo-ish, but more girly dresses, more mary janes, etc.

Not really lolita so much as just Touhou-inspired.

haha ya im bak lol
3dpig.tumblr.com follow my tumbler

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
Which songs did you put in?
All of the Alstromeria Records songs that were on Grooveshark. I can only remember that Bad Apple and their Lunatic Princess arranges were there, but there were many more.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Juubi Neion

• The Mage Forsaken by Time
  • Let me see... NO.
Speaking of music...
Kaguya's theme puts me to sleep. Mokou's wakes me up.
They're even fighting over random people's consciousness now?

Zoriri

• Danmaku Trainee
That sad moment when you research "The Island of Dolls" and immediatly think of it as Alices paradise.
Speaking of music...
Kaguya's theme puts me to sleep. Mokou's wakes me up.
They're even fighting over random people's consciousness now?

Do not underestimate the power of boredom in the hands of immortals.

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
All of the Alstromeria Records songs that were on Grooveshark. I can only remember that Bad Apple and their Lunatic Princess arranges were there, but there were many more.
*looks up Alstroemeria Records on Grooveshark*
*Sees that most of The World Destination is there*
Oh boy.

Oh wait, there's a lot more there under Masayoshi Minoshima, including quite a few from the dancehalls. Okay then...

I also reread Ender's Shadow.
Achilles Flandres
That explains everything!   :getdown:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:29:32 AM by Blue »

Yatakarasu

• Always failing, sometimes winning!
  • Fail mode activate!
This other guy I know comes up and asks if Touhou is an anime. I instantly burst out laughing.
Now all you need to do is fuck with him and show him touhou fanime.  :V
Well, that's what I would do.

Normal Clears: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Hard Clears: PoFV, SA, TD, DDC
Extra Clears: PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Current touhou goal: Improve! ...1cc more Hard Modes

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Just saw Iron Man 3.

Am now wondering what would happen with Tony Stark and Kaguya Houraisan in the same room.

Why?

"Erin, help me!" was used somewhere along the movie by Stark himself!

...I'll be right back, I just need to write a fanfic about this.