Author Topic: You know you're addicted to Touhou when... Volume 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom!  (Read 260055 times)

fondue

• excuse me
When you look at Touhou plushies on the net and you get sad that you can't afford them.
SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE PRICES

MaStErSpArK94

When you stumble upon this line of dialogue while playing Soul Blazer (SNES).

Dammit Yukari!

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
When you look at Touhou plushies on the net and you get sad that you can't afford them.
Guilty. So, so, SO much. Remilia plush, y u so expensive??? Flandre nendoroid, too. DX

When you make bad Touhou riddles in your spare time.
Why is it night all the time in Gensokyo?
Spoiler:
Because Yukari altered the border between night and day so she would get more sleep.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When .hack is little more than 500 opportunities to make a ZA WARUDO reference.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist

Guilty of this one.

When you start making Touhou references in English Essays.
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Guilty of this one.

When you start making Touhou references in English Essays.

What kind of references?
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
So, SO guilty. It does not help that in Japanese, The World is spelled ザ・ワールド (Za Warudo) instead of 世界 (Sekai). And I'm watching .hack//SIGN subbed.  :getdown:

When you have no idea what to put here because everyone said it all.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!

So it seems that every tune I start humming turns into a touhou song, even when I don't intend it to.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

Nindella

• That cat!
  • Nyaaa...
    • Youtube Page!

I bought a Rin Kaenbyou plushie about 3 months ago for a decentish price.

It wasn't a Fumo, but a Funi (whatever the real difference is, I don't care!  :D) and I personally think she's just as adorable as any Fumo plushie (which I've seen go for some pretty crazzy prices).

A quick google search gives some Funi plushie results if you're interested.  If linking to places to buy these things isn't allowed then can a mod please delete this part of the post? Thank  :)

Ehh, ontopic, I guess I knew I was addicted to Touhou when I bought me Orin plushie  :derp:
Youtube Channel!
Please check it out for Touhou commentaries, LPs, piano transcriptions and more!
My Touhou replays!

fondue

• excuse me
EWW NO FUNI DEM DOT EYES I WANT FUMO

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Put simply... when THIS happens.

Skip to 2:00 and watch what I say.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
* EP takes a look at a tech site's Comiket gallery

...that's quite a lot of Touhou gear, much to no one's surprise here but quite startling for that kind of site. Well done, photographer! :V
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:48:31 AM by CAVE Johnson LTD. »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Put simply... when THIS happens.

Skip to 2:00 and watch what I say.

Other videos, including This one in the series have odd little things. Like what's happening in a lower corner be duplicated or moved to someplace else on the video. Apparently, Yukari doesn't like my videos, because she's been opening gaps all over them.

A portal fan, upon viewing them, would ask: "Why the hell was an Aperture Science Handheld Quantum Tunneling Portal Device used in this thing?"
Us touhou fans want to know: "Why has Yukari opened all these gaps in my video?"

The even stupider thing? I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE. It just happened. So if you want to know how it was done, all i can say is i was using XSplit and FCEUX to record.
The rest... just happened.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 02:44:41 PM by Cybeast710 »

I now refer to being lazy as "acting like Yukari."

RSFiye

• Studying, studying, studying...
  • ...learning to control this rod.
Every time I go out on liberty during my deployment, I make it a point to wear one (or both) of my touhou shirts.

Even my pink Patchouli one.

And even if said place is Manama, Bahrain or Dubai, U.A.E.

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
I was looking through my French textbook and the French word for 'dog' is 'la chien'. I had a brain fart because I read that as 'la chen' and thought.... "But Chen is a cat..."
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4

Swiftwater

• Licking sweet bean paste, filled with sweet bean paste!!
  • You can even taste it on the outside...
When you have 30+ songs and 50+ pics

Is that enough?

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
I bought these 2 candles out of over 100 there. "Sensual" Patchouli.  [attach=1]

Is that enough?

Oh boy now I feel like I have too many... I have almost 2000 Touhou pics on my laptop...

Every time some one makes a pun on the word "Reason" I think of Reisen... My morning alarm is the stage 1 theme of PCB, Bad Apple is my screen saver, I can't stop looking at the figures and t-shirts on ebay and 9 is my new favorite number.

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to Touhou...

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!

Is that enough?
Oh boy now I feel like I have too many... I have almost 2000 Touhou pics on my laptop...

Every time some one makes a pun on the word "Reason" I think of Reisen... My morning alarm is the stage 1 theme of PCB, Bad Apple is my screen saver, I can't stop looking at the figures and t-shirts on ebay and 9 is my new favorite number.

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to Touhou...

I don't have that many pics but I've got about 118 songs which include soundtracks, vocal arranges and instrumental arranges. It makes up about a fourth of my music player... and I still think I should get more.

And I want to make "Captain Murasa" my alarm in the morning. That'll wake me up fast.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:03:56 PM by crystalgreatsword »

fondue

• excuse me
My new alarm is Beware The Umbrella Left There Forever :D
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!

Is that enough?

When you're sad because not even a single one of your posts has been quoted.

Only thirty? I have about 400. WITHOUT REMIXES.

Also, when you spasm when Chuggaaconroy mentions Touhou in a video of Super Paper Mario.
And see that 5 other comments beat you to it.

PS: I referred them to this forum. I know at least one of them didn't know about this place.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:10:06 AM by Cybeast710 »

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
When you're sad because not even a single one of your posts has been quoted.

Also, when you spasm when Chuggaaconroy mentions Touhou in a video of Super Paper Mario.
And see that 5 other comments beat you to it.

Now you don't have to be sad~
I never see Touhou comments on stuff like Mario on Youtube, huh.

When you see the names 'Soga', 'Shotoku', and 'Fujiwara' as well as 'Heian' in your AP World History textbook and smile. But then I realize they didn't mention the name 'Mononobe' and I am slightly irked.

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
  • YEET!!!! *throws pollen puff*
My new alarm is Beware The Umbrella Left There Forever :D
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
Damn, I should have used that! :( But instead, I'm using Youkai Shrine Back Road.
Hi. Might put something new here but idk.

Was reading a Fire Emblem thread and they mentioned FE8's Marisa.  I immediately think of Touhou's Marisa and start wondering thinking she's a mage, before remembering she's a sword user...

Swiftwater

• Licking sweet bean paste, filled with sweet bean paste!!
  • You can even taste it on the outside...
Well, I only download themes and not stage music. Still, 34 seems insufficient, NEED MOAR

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
I now have a pic of Remilia Scarlet for my background on my iphone.

Sorry if this sounds like a plug for the other forum i visit

When you played I Wanna Be The Barrage solely because the bosses were Touhou characters. Kitsune... is a BITCH, though.
I assume you've at least heard of I Wanna Be The Guy, right? if not, find out more and download HERE
WARNING: This game is NOT EASY. I was looking at a list of hardest games (which didn't include Touhou because they didn't know about it) and IWBTG took Number 2. Battletoads for NES took number 3.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:54:42 PM by Cybeast710 »

I now have a pic of Remilia Scarlet for my background on my iphone.
Look, a quote!^

Also, I have 2 Marisa backgrounds on my cellphone (its a flip phone with the small screen on the front so there are two pictures), on my PSP and on my laptop, a 1/8 PVC of her on my desk and two Touhou shirts that prominently feature her. I'm planning on purchasing a third shirt. In fact I'm wearing one of them at work right now...

fondue

• excuse me
Whenever I get a message on my phone, Pichuun~! Plays.

Whenever I get a message on my phone, Pichuun~! Plays.

That's awesome and I would totally do that if I didn't think it would stress me out every time I got a message... Actually now I'm thinking of finding the sploding boss sound for the same purpose...