Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 104475 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #750 on: July 07, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »
PX-sama, teach me your self-hammering ways! Release me from this hell where everyone is insane!
That backpack is the best case I have seen ever. I've done this gambit before though so eh. Judge on play not on roles, isn't that what everyone has been screaming while arranging this nice pile of tinder around me?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #751 on: July 07, 2012, 08:42:26 PM »
In thinking about it, I guess Dan's "hmmmmm" post about roles turned out to be 'right' in a way. :V
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #752 on: July 07, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »
PX-sama, teach me your self-hammering ways! Release me from this hell where everyone is insane!
That backpack is the best case I have seen ever. I've done this gambit before though so eh. Judge on play not on roles, isn't that what everyone has been screaming while arranging this nice pile of tinder around me?

Firetruck

Shadoweh

« Reply #753 on: July 07, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »
^ Just so people know that's the Chapter 3 Execution Video so you shouldn't watch it. Lambda spoilers omgwtf

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #754 on: July 07, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
Er, I totally wasn't thinking about that.

You're right though, if anyone is lagging in reading Dangan >.>

Sowwy!

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #755 on: July 07, 2012, 08:53:05 PM »
(though I still think the sentiment was there and funny)

« Reply #756 on: July 07, 2012, 08:53:44 PM »
also bt how was the gambit "terrible play"? nobody complained when shadoweh and ice did it and they were the reason rawr brought it up. we were expecting me to go from lynch target to n1 kill and also make rawr obvtown

firetruck should be saved for conq btw

Shadoweh

« Reply #757 on: July 07, 2012, 08:55:29 PM »
FYI alot of people complained about it during the game itself and I didn't die until Night 3 for the reasons Lambda said about one confirming the other so that was a silly expectation. I also said it was a stressful thing and I wouldn't do it again. :V

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #758 on: July 07, 2012, 08:59:31 PM »
As long as you don't choose to out the secret yourself you can potentially leave a scum as confirmed town. Flips don't stop this because "yeah we were confirmed to each other though, just have a different rolename than 'masons'" and not much can be done about that.

I wasn't aware that Shadoweh/ICE weren't masons. I stopped reading the game at some point. :V

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #759 on: July 07, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »
I still feel like one of the "masons" is scum in this case. Serela's insight did make me think I might have suddenly jumped the gun on HW a bit early, but I still think there's scum in one of the two.

Suddenly Shdoweh/Masons scumteam seems plausible now.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #760 on: July 07, 2012, 09:00:52 PM »
FYI alot of people complained about it during the game itself and I didn't die until Night 3 for the reasons Lambda said about one confirming the other so that was a silly expectation. I also said it was a stressful thing and I wouldn't do it again. :V
i don't really remember the complaints?

also we shot you n2 not n3 and that was mainly because i a) wanted to not shoot the masons to incite paranoia, and b) don't shoot shadowehs on n1

also also being "confirmed town" is the only thing that has made this shitty game not stressful but alright

BT cut: my role name is explicitly "Neighbor"

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #761 on: July 07, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »
Oh. Then suddenly it's almost passable.

No Neko they're not scum. Do you actually have any solid reasons for thinking they are?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #762 on: July 07, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »
But then again Bard's reaction didn't seem like something he would do as scum, blatantly outing the duo as non-masons if he wanted to keep the town cred himself or if both were scum. Seemed like a blatantly townie slip post.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #763 on: July 07, 2012, 09:06:48 PM »
bard's slot is obvtown. if people lynch me and then turbolynch him afterwards because "one of the neighbors has to be scum" i will be very frustrated

« Reply #764 on: July 07, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
would somebody remind me why neko is town

Shadoweh

« Reply #765 on: July 07, 2012, 09:12:18 PM »
Jerk. >:<
Bard's slot is pretty townie. I wish I could play with him longer. OH BARDICHE I ONLY WANT TO DIE BY YOUR HAMMER!

##Unvote
##Vote: NekoNekoRex

If you jerks get bored of voting me this is something I actually support. I refuse to vote Conq on principle at this point even if it's to save myself. I'm feeling particularily brain damaged today so yell at me post game if you want. I am all out of /care.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #766 on: July 07, 2012, 09:16:58 PM »
yeah tl;dr the not-masons are still pretty much town
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #767 on: July 07, 2012, 09:17:26 PM »
 :smug: So can you actually come up with some reasons to back up that vote?

« Reply #768 on: July 07, 2012, 09:17:59 PM »
conq lynch isn't even happening at this point and we're not last minute wagoning, i just don't want to hammer before bard gets back.

if we get a lld roleblock + bard kill (which we probably will) then chances are the "hw is obvscum because ____" train will claim any attempts i make to utilize the quicktopic to post his lastwords are untrustworthy, so yeah

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #769 on: July 07, 2012, 09:24:15 PM »
I still feel like one of the "masons" is scum in this case. Serela's insight did make me think I might have suddenly jumped the gun on HW a bit early, but I still think there's scum in one of the two.

Suddenly Shdoweh/Masons scumteam seems plausible now.

Shadoweh

« Reply #770 on: July 07, 2012, 09:35:00 PM »
You have four hours to hammer in, by the way. Do it faster so we can get quicker updates please. Meanwhile I'm going to go join the only guy with a right to bitch more then me after today in the graveyard.

« Reply #771 on: July 07, 2012, 09:37:08 PM »
again i'd like to just wait for bard and have him hammer when he's ready for the day to end

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #772 on: July 07, 2012, 09:38:01 PM »
You have four hours to hammer in, by the way. Do it faster so we can get quicker updates please. Meanwhile I'm going to go join the only guy with a right to bitch more then me after today in the graveyard.

It's funny because after your performance today this could literally be referring to anyone.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #773 on: July 07, 2012, 09:42:16 PM »
Could be Pesco.

Mod isn't on, so no early update.

Shadoweh

« Reply #774 on: July 07, 2012, 09:46:37 PM »
I'm referring to Omba, the guy we quicklynched without a claim. By the way.
I can't wait to hear about how this is my fault for being so scummy in the first place later.
\
The person who put on the horrible performance here is you. I put alot of effort into turning the read people had on me around, and you ruined it by starting the day off convincing people I was guilty. I can't force cases in response to stress though I did try more then once earlier. I am convinced there is nothing I could have said to change anyone's mind because of your reprogramming. Take some god damn responsibility for this trainwreck when I flip town. You gambitted and you failed hardcore.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #775 on: July 07, 2012, 10:03:51 PM »
I'm referring to Omba, the guy we quicklynched without a claim. By the way.\
The person who put on the horrible performance here is you. I put alot of effort into turning the read people had on me around, and you ruined it by starting the day off convincing people I was guilty. I can't force cases in response to stress though I did try more then once earlier. I am convinced there is nothing I could have said to change anyone's mind because of your reprogramming. Take some god damn responsibility for this trainwreck when I flip town. You gambitted and you failed hardcore.

"Reprogramming"?

Wow you're bad.

« Reply #776 on: July 07, 2012, 10:09:35 PM »
Wow you're bad.
you literally outed yourself as cop in response to scum roleblocking you on n1

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #777 on: July 07, 2012, 10:17:06 PM »
you literally outed yourself as cop in response to scum roleblocking you on n1

Yeah, and made the best use of me being roleblocked.

Because, if you seriously think I wouldn't be roleblocked again/killed, you're a silly silly player.

« Reply #778 on: July 07, 2012, 10:21:02 PM »
disagree but i'll pursue this postgame i guess

Shadoweh

« Reply #779 on: July 07, 2012, 10:24:31 PM »
Maybe they wouldn't have roleblocked you again

if you know

you hadn't outted yourself as the cop