Author Topic: Keine Quest - Harvest  (Read 184533 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Keine Quest - Harvest
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2012, 06:24:52 PM »
>Allow ourselves a little chuckle. "Which one?"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 06:28:29 PM »
>Allow ourselves a little chuckle. "Which one?"

Reimu even laughs at this a bit. "I dunno, I guess that depends on how good a thief Marisa is. Think she can just 'borrow' a little more life, or a Hourai Elixir maybe?"

Mokou scowls, uttering "I doubt she'll want it if she takes it."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »
> I don't even care about youkai magicians anyway. It's just that someone missing sounds more important than hats on statues. That's the point I was making.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2012, 07:43:19 PM »
> I don't even care about youkai magicians anyway. It's just that someone missing sounds more important than hats on statues. That's the point I was making.

Reimu nodded, looking just a bit guilty.

"Sorry. I'd... just gotten out of an argument about said youkai magician. Remilia came by just before you did."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2012, 07:45:49 PM »
>Nod. "Yes, I had encountered her earlier. Perhaps I should keep an eye out, on the off chance that I run into Ms. Knowledge."
>If it were the right time, we could just make it so she never wandered off in the first place.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2012, 07:51:05 PM »
>Nod. "Yes, I had encountered her earlier. Perhaps I should keep an eye out, on the off chance that I run into Ms. Knowledge."

Reimu nodded. "It would be nice. I suppose I might as well, if I leave. Which I'm trying really hard not to do..."

>If it were the right time, we could just make it so she never wandered off in the first place.

You could, but unfortunately the full moon is still a few days off.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »
This looks like a job for Miko Suika!

> Remember to leave an offering on the way out. Offer to tell her news from the village, if she's interested.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2012, 07:57:29 PM »
This looks like a job for Miko Suika!

You realize that Miko Suika can fix everything, and so fetch her.

> Remember to leave an offering on the way out. Offer to tell her news from the village, if she's interested.

Reimu's almost always interested in news from the village. Is there anything in particular you wished to tell her?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2012, 08:02:44 PM »
You realize that Miko Suika can fix everything, and so fetch her.

Reimu's almost always interested in news from the village. Is there anything in particular you wished to tell her?

> That Sanae was there preaching. You know, stealing the shrine visitors. [Not like Reimu gets any anyway]

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
> That Sanae was there preaching. You know, stealing the shrine visitors. [Not like Reimu gets any anyway]

You mention this to Reimu, who casts a glance to the side.

"Yeah, her and the Myourens both, I'll bet. Not that anyone ever really came up here anyway," she mutters, frowning. "So it's not like they're changing anything."

Suika, as if on cue, bounds in with her trusty gourd and four small sake saucers. "Oh cheer up!" she interjects, grinning like Suika usually does. "You've been moping for almost two months now. It's not fixing anything. Have some sake!" Into the saucers she pours sake from the gourd, passing them around to you, Mokou, Reimu, and of course herself. Mokou shrugs, she doesn't really get drunk often, but drinks the sake anyway.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »
>We may as well have some too. "Ah, thank you. But only the one cup will suffice for me, I don't want to be drunk this early in the day."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2012, 08:26:12 PM »
>We may as well have some too. "Ah, thank you. But only the one cup will suffice for me, I don't want to be drunk this early in the day."

Suika stares at you blankly for a moment before speaking. "Why not?" is all she says. You begin to wonder if Suika was ever sober.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2012, 08:29:13 PM »
>Chuckle a little. "Because unlike the Oni, I can't function as well while drunk. So I have to pace myself. I have things to do today you know."
>Let's drink!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »
Suika laughs before draining her own sake dish in a single gulp. After she sets it down, she stares intently at you for a long moment before asking "You said you were goin' to the Underground, right? Would you mind deliverin' something for me? I mean, if you're going to the city anyway?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2012, 08:32:23 PM »
>"Hmm...And who would the delivery be for? Since I was going down there to begin with, I don't see why not."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »
Suika rocks back and forth on the floor. "I think I've told you about her... you remember Yuugi? Big oni, big boobs, big red horn? I got her some great wine from someplace, but I haven't had a chance to go to the Ancient City to give it to her. I know she'll enjoy it. Maybe if you're lucky she'll even share it with you!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2012, 08:36:32 PM »
>"Hmm...Well, it's rather likely that I'll encounter her, so alright. I'll be sure to tell her the delivery's from you."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2012, 08:38:59 PM »
Suika jumps on you like she's a child. "Yay!" Then she quickly jumps back off, running out of the room and shouting "I'll go get it!" You're left with Reimu and Mokou.

Anything you want to say to either of them while Suika's gone? It's going to take a minute or two to get the wine.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2012, 08:39:41 PM »
Suika jumps on you like she's a child. "Yay!" Then she quickly jumps back off, running out of the room and shouting "I'll go get it!" You're left with Reimu and Mokou.

Anything you want to say to either of them while Suika's gone? It's going to take a minute or two to get the wine.

> "Is she ever sober?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2012, 08:41:44 PM »
>Adjust anything that got knocked askew, then chuckle. "Hard to believe that she's one of the oldest Oni around, isn't it?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »
>Adjust anything that got knocked askew, then chuckle. "Hard to believe that she's one of the oldest Oni around, isn't it?"

Mokou smiles, chiming in with "Sometimes the oldest ones can be the most immature. After all, what do they have to lose by doing it?"

> "Is she ever sober?"

Reimu shakes her head and hugs the kotatsu a bit more.

"Not that I've seen. Which is a lot, let me assure you."

Suika comes bounding back in with a finely engraved bottle of very expensive wine. You have no idea where she got the money for something like this. It's clear that just delivering this will get you on Yuugi's good side. At that point, you probably only have to worry about Parsee, Satori, and Utsuho... and of course, anyone who Reimu didn't encounter. She hands it over to you, gripping the expensive bottle by the neck with one hand. Clearly, she IS drunk.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2012, 08:51:27 PM »
>Add it to the inventory! "I'll be sure to give this to her if I encounter her."
>"I just have one question. Just how aged is this wine? Out of curiosity."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
>Add it to the inventory! "I'll be sure to give this to her if I encounter her."

You take the BOTTLE OF EXPENSIVE WINE and add it to the inventory.

>"I just have one question. Just how aged is this wine? Out of curiosity."

Suika starts counting on her fingers, and after reaching nine (on her fingers) she stops. "Well, it was made 9 years before the Great Hakurei Barrier was formed so... between 100 and 200 years, I guess. Why?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »
>"Hmm...That was a good year for wines, wasn't it? Well, it was mostly out of curiosity, as I mentioned before."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2012, 09:16:26 PM »
"Yup!" Suika and Reimu seem to have exhausted most of the conversation here. Is there anything you wanted to ask them before you left for the Underground entrance? (Fortunately, you know from conversations with Akyu where it is.)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2012, 01:15:41 AM »
"Yup!" Suika and Reimu seem to have exhausted most of the conversation here. Is there anything you wanted to ask them before you left for the Underground entrance? (Fortunately, you know from conversations with Akyu where it is.)

> Nope. Let's go!

> Unless Suika would like to come along?

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2012, 02:35:15 AM »
> Nope. Let's go!

> Unless Suika would like to come along?

Suika shakes her head, saying she's gonna stay up here a little while longer and maybe you'll see her down there later. With that done, you and Mokou head off to the base of Youkai Mountain to find the blowhole!

Well, here you are. The blowhole is within a mile, but along the way you see a karakasa, the only one you really recognize, Kogasa, whistling through a sparse forest of trees. She appears... heavily bruised, to say the least, but is also beaming.

A. Notice Kogasa
B. Have Mokou burn Kogasa
C. Not notice Kogasa
D. Find Yuyuko
E. Make one up

Pick an option!

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2012, 04:20:53 AM »
Wait, find Yuyuko? What?

D, just because I want to know what the heck Yuyuko has to do with anything (unless that would take too much time, in which case, A).

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2012, 05:02:14 AM »
A. "You look happy!"
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2012, 06:32:05 AM »
A: You HAVE already noticed her, and it's probobly a good idea to hear if she caused any trouble anyway. [Or managed to scare Sanae, who we let Kogasa stay just to do because of youkai attacks to make a point]