Author Topic: PURPLEQUEST - An MSPaint Adventure!  (Read 285298 times)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Re: PURPLEQUEST - An MSPaint Adventure!
« Reply #840 on: October 16, 2012, 03:21:28 AM »
> Challenge Youmu to a "stuff she cannot cut" contest.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #841 on: October 16, 2012, 03:32:08 AM »
>Troll her by being completely nice to her. And caring.

« Reply #842 on: October 16, 2012, 03:32:55 AM »
> Yukari: Make sure that Chen hasn't been using Occam's Razor to file her claws.
> Stuffman: Make nonfunctioning pink command interpreter to through Yukari off next time.

> Yukari: Tease Youmu by not teasing her, thus confusing her with mind games.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #843 on: October 16, 2012, 03:40:32 AM »
>Treat Youmu with the utmost courtesy.  Be sure to throw in a wink to Yuyuko within eyesight of her retainer.

« Reply #844 on: October 16, 2012, 03:53:03 AM »
You consider yourself lucky that you're able to just waltz in here whenever you want. All the other chumps have to take the stairs. Seriously, FUCK THOSE STAIRS. There should be a warning posted outside about the stairs.
YES GOOD

i mean, i know this isn't actually funny, it's just A Reference which my mind is tribally recognizing as a thing and causing me to laugh by association. BUT STILL~

>Treat Youmu with the utmost courtesy.  Be sure to throw in a wink to Yuyuko within eyesight of her retainer.
> Completely change position every time you are ouside of Youmu's eyesight.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #845 on: October 16, 2012, 11:40:48 AM »
> Yukari: Tease Youmu by not teasing her, thus confusing her with mind games.

> Boring, Youmu is mind-game resistant. Tease the shit out of her.
> Use border manipulation to stretch and squeeze Youmu into a variety of shapes.

> PARASOLENOID

> You just took the first word that popped into your head to make that portmanteau, didn't you? It doesn't even make any sense!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #846 on: October 16, 2012, 12:53:03 PM »
> Make balloon animals out of Myon for Chen to play with.

« Reply #847 on: October 16, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »

>Seconded.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #848 on: October 16, 2012, 07:16:46 PM »

>Thirded.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #849 on: October 16, 2012, 07:23:52 PM »

Fourth'd.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Freyband

• Mpph! Mmm, mm mmm mph mmm!
« Reply #850 on: October 16, 2012, 08:10:25 PM »
> Completely change position every time you are ouside of Youmu's eyesight.
This, but keep your current pose (just stare, smile down at her, fan slightly raised), and always keep the same distance from her you are now (only moving while she isn't looking). If it doesn't work (she doesn't have a panic attack) within 30 seconds, get bored and proceed to
Steam - freyband
Xbox Live - Zeroxes
My TF2 Backpack

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #851 on: October 16, 2012, 09:11:14 PM »
> You just took the first word that popped into your head to make that portmanteau, didn't you? It doesn't even make any sense!

B-but a solenoid is a coil that you run a current through to create a magnetic field, Yukari could run her danmaku through the pole of the parasol and...

Okay, guilty as charged. They can't all be winners :ohdear:

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #852 on: October 16, 2012, 11:40:02 PM »
This, but keep your current pose (just stare, smile down at her, fan slightly raised), and always keep the same distance from her you are now (only moving while she isn't looking).

Actually, just make copies of yourself during this.

> SEA OF YUKARIS

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #853 on: October 17, 2012, 11:56:05 AM »
> What sort of things do we tends to do to Youmu, and do we consider anything off limits?

I want to know what standards we've set for ourselves before deciding if doing nothing is a viable strategy instead of the playerbase either feeling bad for Youmu or being uncreative.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Fightest

« Reply #854 on: October 17, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
I want to know what standards we've set for ourselves before deciding if doing nothing is a viable strategy instead of the playerbase either feeling bad for Youmu or being uncreative.

If I know my game-mastering, I suspect the reason Stuffs cut it off there is to let the players decide what the standard for Youmu-teasing is, such that what we vote for is what Yukari has been doing all the time.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #855 on: October 17, 2012, 12:24:10 PM »
> What sort of things do we tends to do to Youmu, and do we consider anything off limits?

Ah, but we are Gensokyo's leading expert on harassment.  We are not so kind as to absolve Youmu from the true tease when it comes, but allowing the anticipation to build up will either slowly chip away at her sanity or lower her guard.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #856 on: October 17, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »
If I know my game-mastering, I suspect the reason Stuffs cut it off there is to let the players decide what the standard for Youmu-teasing is, such that what we vote for is what Yukari has been doing all the time.

I'm thinking similarly; I just want to be sure. The off-limits question is still important to me, though, because I don't want to give Youmu a make-over that genuinely upsets her or irritates Yuyuko. There's teasing and there's bullying.

Ah, but we are Gensokyo's leading expert on harassment.

I wonder if the Lunarian doctor would agree with this.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:34:44 PM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #857 on: October 17, 2012, 09:16:06 PM »

You cannot complete this command because you are too busy being a TERRIBLE PERSON.

I would say the general limit is to not do anything that would make Youmu think you actually dislike her.

« Reply #858 on: October 18, 2012, 03:52:39 AM »
My command still stands. No reason we can't make her think we're also doing other things behind her back.

> Completely change position every time you are ouside of Youmu's eyesight field of vision

achicken

• A Random Chicken Passing By
  • Das Nunstuck Git Und Slotermeyer
« Reply #859 on: October 18, 2012, 04:23:55 AM »
Nope! Even your MANIPULATION OF BORDERS is no match for my MANIPULATION OF PLOT.

CURSES! FOILED! <_<

Anyway.

> Fob the Chekov's Gun off to Youmu.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #860 on: October 18, 2012, 05:54:56 AM »
No, I think the Gun is headed towards a different stage 5 boss.
Actually, yes we should give it to Youmu, and she can give it to her girlfriend.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #861 on: October 18, 2012, 06:38:12 AM »
That gives me an idea.

>Smile and exchange a brief, polite word with Youmu. Then gap her into Reisen's waiting arms. Or Yuyuko's bed. Whichever comes first.

Fightest

« Reply #862 on: October 18, 2012, 07:06:08 AM »
That gives me an idea.

>Smile and exchange a brief, polite word with Youmu. Then gap her into Reisen's waiting arms. Or Yuyuko's bed. Whichever comes first.

> Or we can do something that isn't creepy.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #863 on: October 18, 2012, 08:03:35 AM »

> Leave common sense at the door when we're piloting a character that doesn't care.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #864 on: October 18, 2012, 10:47:23 AM »
> Show faux concern for the state of Youmu's hair while manipulating the border between (neat and trim) and (unkempt and overgrown) in regards to her hair so we mess it all up.
> While we have her attention focused on her hair, manipulate the border between (neat and trim) and (unkempt and overgrown) in regards to a large chunk of her garden. Not the entire thing, but enough that some serious work would be required to clean it up if we didn't just reverse everything back to normal.
> Remark with more faux concern that she needs to take better care of unkempt and overgrown things in such a fashion that she assumes we're referring to her hair.

Oh man, you have no idea what was running around in my head until the "don't make Youmu think you don't like her" thing came back.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:04:59 PM by Kilgamayan »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #865 on: October 18, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »
>Manipulate the border of normal and tiny; turn Youmu into tiny-Youmu for a bit.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #866 on: October 18, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »
> Clearly we should mess with Youmu by making a Sea of Yukaris that then proceed to be nice to her.

That would mess with her more than messing with her directly.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #867 on: October 18, 2012, 11:26:13 PM »
If we are busy being a terrible person:

>Ask her about the garden.
>Regarrange Everything she isn't looking at.

« Reply #868 on: October 19, 2012, 04:14:53 AM »
> Show faux concern for the state of Youmu's hair while manipulating the border between (neat and trim) and (unkempt and overgrown) in regards to her hair so we mess it all up.
> While we have her attention focused on her hair, manipulate the border between (neat and trim) and (unkempt and overgrown) in regards to a large chunk of her garden. Not the entire thing, but enough that some serious work would be required to clean it up if we didn't just reverse everything back to normal.
> Remark with more faux concern that she needs to take better care of unkempt and overgrown things in such a fashion that she assumes we're referring to her hair.
Oh, so that's where her 10D hair came from! :B

>Regarrange Everything she isn't looking at.
This suggestion is superior to mine.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #869 on: October 21, 2012, 10:00:41 PM »
> Yukari: Tease Youmu.

Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone here.

However, Youmu insists that the SMUG MOON DOCTOR'S APPRENTICE is not her girlfriend.

Nicely done. You send the rabbit packing with CHEKHOV'S GUN, absolving yourself of any responsibility to use it in the near future. It'll be back, though.

Yuyuko arrives just in time to see the tail end of your prank.

To tell the truth, you were actually trying to pull off an AFRO, but the BORDER OF KEMPT AND UNKEMPT just wasn't working the way you wanted it to. Youmu shuffles off into the house, presumably to fix her IMPROVISED PUNK HAIRDO, mumbling something about how she's glad she's half-dead because her life is a joke.

Yuyuko asks what you were up to, and you simply remark that you were helping out with her LOVE LIFE. Kids these days, they need a little extra push to get going, you know? Yuyuko comments that you are TOO KIND.

> Yukari: Examine Yuyuko.

This is YUYUKO SAIGYOUJI, your best and oldest friend (Ran doesn't count because she is not your friend). She is the GHOST PRINCESS OF THE NETHERWORLD, possessing the ghastly ABILITY TO MANIPULATE DEATH. She answers directly to the Yama, guiding the spirits of the departed to a peaceful rest while they await REINCARNATION. Despite holding such a grim position, she is the most fun person you know. She's an EXPERT GOURMET, she can drink like a champ, she's got a great sense of humor, she's as unpredictable as you, and she's always up for a good CONVOLUTED SCHEME.

The two of you have a VERY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP. You feel perfectly comfortable saying that you LOVE HER DEARLY. Not in a romantic sense, but not quite in a family sense either. It's difficult to describe.

If only there was a SPECIFIC WORD for this kind of relationship.

> Stuffman: Draw shipping grid.

> Yukari: Talk to Yuyuko.

You tell Yuyuko that right now Ran is preparing the BEST PANCAKES YOU'VE EVER HAD, and that she SIMPLY MUST TRY THEM. Yuyuko appears excited at the prospect.

Right on cue, Ran appears. She explains that she only made as many as she had syrup for, and hopes that's enough. Yuyuko says it's fine, since she just had her first breakfast anyway. When asked what she had, she replies that she had REESE'S FOR BREAKFAST.

Oh Yuyuko, you card.

Yuyuko tries the pancakes and gives them a EIGHT OUT OF TEN, since they lack variety of flavor. Ran admits that there really isn't much to the recipe, and that she figured SOMEONE AS IMMATURE AS YUKARI would be satisfied just by adding something like butterscotch to it.

Damn. Her CRANIUM DEFENSE RATING is getting pretty strong lately. Maybe it's time to start working the shins.

Anyway, you have fun bullshitting with Yuyuko for a while before leaving for the party.

MEANWHILE...

> Be Reisen.

> _