Author Topic: Yuuka Quest ~ The Dream Mansion  (Read 63682 times)

Re: Yuuka Quest ~ The Dream Mansion
« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2012, 08:25:34 PM »
"Don't you dare play dumb with me! You've been slaughtering everything in sight, is what I'm talking about!"

« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
> Errr..what..wait..
> "How are my flowers?"
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2012, 09:05:34 PM »
You have absolutely no idea what she's talking about.

The two share a glance.
"What do flowers have to do with it?"

« Reply #183 on: February 27, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »
"If I went crazy, then my flowers might be in danger! I have to see!"
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

« Reply #184 on: February 27, 2012, 10:46:03 PM »
"Woah, hold up there! We won't let you get away just like that!" Marisa moves to cut you off.
Reimu looks furious. "Shut up about the damn flowers! This is serious! People are dead because of you!"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2012, 02:11:09 AM »
>"I didn't kill anyone. Although that might change if you don't tell me why you think I did."

« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2012, 11:31:05 AM »
"This is getting annoying. We both saw you, Yuka. Stop trying to deny it."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2012, 02:00:40 PM »
>"I recall no such thing. Although the village was oddly deserted when I passed through there."

« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2012, 03:51:55 PM »
"That's because the entire village is freeloading at my shrine, since they're hidng from you!" Reimu stamps her foot.
"Uhh Reimu, saying that makes you sound a bit...uhh, like your priorities aren't right."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2012, 06:54:40 PM »
"If you just tell me what I've been doing instead of whining and complaining, maybe we could actually get somewhere. I have no recollection of what happened, okay? So don't get whinging at me!!"

« Reply #190 on: February 29, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
"Fine then.
Earlier today, you were seen entering the human village. Once there, you began attacking people. One man was killed, several people were injured. As soon as we heard what was happening, Marisa and I rushed over to help, but before we could stop you, you managed to slip away in the confusion.
Clear enough for you?"

« Reply #191 on: February 29, 2012, 12:21:39 PM »
Try to double.

« Reply #192 on: February 29, 2012, 01:42:38 PM »
You attempt to split yourelf into two, but absolutely nothing happens. That's odd.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #193 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
"Well, this is a bizarre turn of events..."

« Reply #194 on: February 29, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »
> Think about how we would feel asking Eirin to look at us.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2012, 02:45:50 AM »
>"I can provide some information that may be relevant. First, I just tried to split into two, but was unable to do so. ANd second, I've had dreams where I'm... well, me, but a different me. I haven't been going on a rampage or anything; in fact, you two were attacking my mansion-and yes, I have a mansion in the dream. There may be a connection, though. And in the dream, I was also unable to split myself in two, which may be important."

« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2012, 08:57:45 AM »
>"More importantly, I'm fairly sure that I was still unconscious earlier today after some random soul attack me from behind."

>We get knocked out, have odd dreams, and now we're being framed. This is not our day.

« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »
"Ya think?"

That may be a good idea. You don't know how good of a doctor she is, or even whether a doctor could help, but it's worth a shot, right?

Reimu and Marisa share a glance, then chorus
"You can split yourself in two?"
Of course they would focus on that.

"Do you think, maybe, that it happened during that time and maybe you can't remember?" Reimu looks somewhat skeptical. You notice that they seem extra careful compared to usual. Maybe they're afraid?

Don't forget getting lost and your flowers getting damaged. ^_^

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2012, 04:23:29 PM »
>"Wait.. if I can't split myself in two, and someone who is basically me has been rampaging... maybe I already split myself in two and my clone was the one rampaging!!"

>Blink at the pair, "You didn't know I could do that?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »
>"It's a little spell I picked up quite a long time ago you know, quite handy in tending to the flowers."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2012, 01:58:50 AM »
>"And speaking of my flowers, whoever attacked me did harm to them. SO I'm going to find whoever it was, and they're going to pay. And now they're framing me, too. I am not in a good mood, and I'm going to take it out on whoever's responsible."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2012, 09:54:19 AM »
>"If you want to help, feel free. Just stay out of my rage-path if you know what's good for you."

« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2012, 12:14:51 PM »
>"Wait.. if I can't split myself in two, and someone who is basically me has been rampaging... maybe I already split myself in two and my clone was the one rampaging!!"

>Blink at the pair, "You didn't know I could do that?"
>"It's a little spell I picked up quite a long time ago you know, quite handy in tending to the flowers."
Their expressions have gone from accusatory to comforting. You're not sure which is worse.

>"And speaking of my flowers, whoever attacked me did harm to them. SO I'm going to find whoever it was, and they're going to pay. And now they're framing me, too. I am not in a good mood, and I'm going to take it out on whoever's responsible."
>"If you want to help, feel free. Just stay out of my rage-path if you know what's good for you."
"Hey now, don't lose your head."
It seems the pair are treating you like a psychopath, like you're going to just start rampaging all of a sudden. How annoying.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2012, 04:17:39 PM »
>"Don't be so wary. I won't rampage unless I have to!!"
>Give them a creepy, unnerving smile just for laughs.

« Reply #204 on: March 06, 2012, 11:37:46 AM »
They appear suitably freaked out.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #205 on: March 06, 2012, 02:26:13 PM »
>Suppress a laugh, "Right, I think I should further investigate this current twist of affairs~!"

« Reply #206 on: March 06, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
>"Would either of you happen to know where this imposter was last seen heading? Or at least where you have already searched before visiting me?"
>Should we stop with the smile? Nah, might as well have some fun with it, they did just barge in after all.

« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2012, 03:09:29 PM »
It takes a moment for your words to actually reach Reimu's brain
"H-Hey, wait! You can't just leave! You..."

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
> Look over our shoulder  "Yes? You can come if you wish."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
>Smile sweetly. "I don't have all day after all, who knows where this impostor could have gotten to by now, and I don't intend to let them get away without meting out a little punishment~" 
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure