Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued?!  (Read 86497 times)

Re: Yukari Quest, continued?!
« Reply #900 on: April 03, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
>"I will."
>To Nitori.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #901 on: April 03, 2012, 09:28:59 PM »
>"I will."
>To Nitori.
>The satori gives a nod in your direction before disappearing from your sight.
>You continue to the main room in the lowest level of the laboratory, where you see Nitori holding a rather large box and walking towards one of the connected rooms.

>_

« Reply #902 on: April 04, 2012, 06:14:32 AM »
>"You're stronger than you look."
>If she looks like shes' struggling, give her a hand.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #903 on: April 04, 2012, 09:02:10 AM »
>"You're stronger than you look."
>If she looks like shes' struggling, give her a hand.
>"Thanks."
>You offer your help to Nitori, but she refuses it.
>"I'll just be a sec."
>Nitori carries the box off into one of the smaller rooms before returning to you.
>"So what are you here for?"

>_

« Reply #904 on: April 05, 2012, 01:02:43 AM »
>"The immortal duo actually. Have you tried simply leaving them out of the solution they're floating around in and letting their immortality take care of the rest? Maybe apply some heat to speed things up; it might catch Fujiwara's attention at least with the phoenix thing she has going."
>As much as Eirin's reaction if we throw Kaguya's heart at her would be hilarious, we shouldn't do craziness like that until we're at full power and don't need her.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #905 on: April 05, 2012, 01:16:32 AM »
>"The immortal duo actually. Have you tried simply leaving them out of the solution they're floating around in and letting their immortality take care of the rest? Maybe apply some heat to speed things up; it might catch Fujiwara's attention at least with the phoenix thing she has going."
>As much as Eirin's reaction if we throw Kaguya's heart at her would be hilarious, we shouldn't do craziness like that until we're at full power and don't need her.
>"That's ridicu-... could work, actually."
>Nitori puts her hand to her chin as she begins thinking.
>You really don't think that that would be the best way to get a favour from Eirin.

>_

« Reply #906 on: April 05, 2012, 03:31:41 AM »
>Occam's Razor strikes again!
>Wait for Nitori to brainstorm.
>If we had to, could we find our way through the Bamboo forest of the Lost to and from Eientei?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #907 on: April 05, 2012, 06:29:29 AM »
>Occam's Razor strikes again!
>Wait for Nitori to brainstorm.
>If we had to, could we find our way through the Bamboo forest of the Lost to and from Eientei?
>A lot of people never seem to consider the easiest option.
>You give Nitori some quiet to think for a while longer.
>"Well... There's no reason why that shouldn't work. Why didn't I think of trying that?"
>You could.

>_

« Reply #908 on: April 05, 2012, 07:57:59 PM »
>"Sometimes, the easiest option works best~"
>"By the way, do either of the two know that you're the one who put them in that state?"
>How long would it take to fly from the mountain to Eientei?
>Considering our experience with Mokou, how long should it take for those two to heal from being hearts?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #909 on: April 05, 2012, 10:07:10 PM »
>"Sometimes, the easiest option works best~"
>"By the way, do either of the two know that you're the one who put them in that state?"
>How long would it take to fly from the mountain to Eientei?
>Considering our experience with Mokou, how long should it take for those two to heal from being hearts?
>"I don't know why that thought never went across my head."
>"Probably."
>It should take you around one and a half hours to reach Eientei by flight from Youkai Mountain.
>You think that it would take half an hour at most.

>_

« Reply #910 on: April 06, 2012, 06:20:32 AM »
>"So odds are good that they'll attack you on sight and probably trash this place at that."
>"Then hold off on letting those two out just yet; I need to see a doctor about preparing a place to drop them as soon as they wake up."
>Time till next gap.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #911 on: April 06, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »
>"So odds are good that they'll attack you on sight and probably trash this place at that."
>"Then hold off on letting those two out just yet; I need to see a doctor about preparing a place to drop them as soon as they wake up."
>Time till next gap.
>"Probably."
>"If that's what you want, sure, I'll wait. Tell me whenever you're done preparing."
>You feel that you should still rest for around 15 minutes before attempting to create another gap.

>_

« Reply #912 on: April 06, 2012, 11:26:07 AM »
>How likely is Eirin to honor any deals made?
>With our mutual dislike going, even if we drop Kaguya in her lap, how likely is she to actually heal Ran out of gratitude?
>If we knew her enough to play her for a fool during that Moon rocket incident, we should know her enough to tell that at least.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »
>How likely is Eirin to honor any deals made?
>With our mutual dislike going, even if we drop Kaguya in her lap, how likely is she to actually heal Ran out of gratitude?
>If we knew her enough to play her for a fool during that Moon rocket incident, we should know her enough to tell that at least.
>Provided its one that she sees as fair, quite likely.
>This depends on the state that you were to deliver Kaguya in. Provided no harm were to have come to Kaguya, you believe that Eirin would be quite willing to carry out a favour for you.

>_

« Reply #914 on: April 07, 2012, 03:13:50 AM »
>Considering things as they are, we can't really guarantee the no injuries, mainly due to Mokou. Make the deal first it is.
>Kill time for 15 minutes, take out our umbrella, tell Ran and Chen our latest destination then gap to Eientei.
>How has here changed in the two years?
>Be prepared for something to try to kill us

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #915 on: April 07, 2012, 04:31:04 AM »
>Considering things as they are, we can't really guarantee the no injuries, mainly due to Mokou. Make the deal first it is.
>Kill time for 15 minutes, take out our umbrella, tell Ran and Chen our latest destination then gap to Eientei.
>How has here changed in the two years?
>Be prepared for something to try to kill us
>You suppose it would be the more civilized way to go about this.
>You do nothing of any real importance for the next 15 minutes before announcing to Ran and Chen that you are going to Eientei.
>You open up a gap that leads to Eientei's entrance and step through along with Ran and Chen.
>The bamboo forest still looks the same.
>You remain wary in case any immediate threats to your life appear. Good thing you did, too, for you step back in time to avoid something small and impossibly fast planting itself into the ground you were standing on.

>_

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #916 on: April 07, 2012, 05:10:22 AM »
> Immediate surroundings

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #917 on: April 07, 2012, 05:18:37 AM »
> Immediate surroundings
>You are currently standing within the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.
>In front of you lies the entrance Eientei. You can see Eientei itself behind its walls.
>On the roof of Eientei, you can see a figure with rabbit ears holding something long.
>To your immediate left is Chen. Ran is to your right.
>There are bamboo trees in every other direction.

>_

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #918 on: April 07, 2012, 05:21:47 AM »
> shout: "You want Kaguya back, right? Then stop attacking me right now."
> Be prepared to dodge incoming attacks.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #919 on: April 07, 2012, 05:30:39 AM »
>No, that makes it sound like we're holding her hostage. Instead, say: "I'm here as a friend."

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #920 on: April 07, 2012, 05:37:00 AM »
> Add: "I have information regarding Kaguya."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #921 on: April 07, 2012, 05:39:44 AM »
> shout: "You want Kaguya back, right? Then stop attacking me right now."
>No, that makes it sound like we're holding her hostage. Instead, say: "I'm here as a friend."
> Be prepared to dodge incoming attacks.
>You shout towards the figure that you are a friend.
>Whilst doing so, you keep yourself wary in case the figure's response isn't favourable. Surely enough, you step to the side and hear something fly through the space that your head occupied a moment ago.

> Add: "I have information regarding Kaguya."
>You shout that you know something about Kaguya, and you can see the figure freeze.

>_

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #922 on: April 07, 2012, 05:47:40 AM »
> shout: "I know a way to bring her back to you, so please hear me out."

« Reply #923 on: April 07, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »
>Don't say it like that, again sounds like we're holding her hostage, not to mention pleading, and Yukari doesn't do pleading.
>Do we know who is shooting us or is it some random rabbit youkai.
>"Where is Eirin in all this? Don't tell me that she's vanished too, I have a long enough list of people to find as it is."
>Be ready for more evasion.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #924 on: April 07, 2012, 10:04:33 AM »
> shout: "I know a way to bring her back to you, so please hear me out."
>Don't say it like that, again sounds like we're holding her hostage, not to mention pleading, and Yukari doesn't do pleading.
>Do we know who is shooting us or is it some random rabbit youkai.
>"Where is Eirin in all this? Don't tell me that she's vanished too, I have a long enough list of people to find as it is."
>Be ready for more evasion.
>You're above begging, right?
>You cannot tell from where you are.
>"I am right here."
>You see Eirin standing at the entrance to Eientei. She appears to have had her left hand raised, as you can see her lowering it as she crosses her arms.
>Eirin appears to be watching you closely.

>_

« Reply #925 on: April 07, 2012, 12:14:14 PM »
>"Really, two years and this is my greeting? Here I thought you reserved that for Mokou."
>"I've been busy fixing things and generally trying to return Gensokyo to pre border cracking. Along the way, I've had to unseal a few people, and I happened to catch wind of a missing princess and phoenix."
>"Of course, I had to investigate, considering their conditions and how unlikely it is for something to get rid of both without going through you, but it seems it was true and considering the pattern of events so far, I have a good idea where to look for them."
>"But I've been a bit distracted in fetching them from whatever prison they managed to fall in; see while I was gone, Ran here lost an arm, and I can't just leave that be."
>"So, would you be willing to restore an arm for our time and effort to find Kaguya and deal with whatever could keep a Hourai immortal contained for two years?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #926 on: April 07, 2012, 12:29:47 PM »
>"Really, two years and this is my greeting? Here I thought you reserved that for Mokou."
>"I've been busy fixing things and generally trying to return Gensokyo to pre border cracking. Along the way, I've had to unseal a few people, and I happened to catch wind of a missing princess and phoenix."
>"Of course, I had to investigate, considering their conditions and how unlikely it is for something to get rid of both without going through you, but it seems it was true and considering the pattern of events so far, I have a good idea where to look for them."
>"But I've been a bit distracted in fetching them from whatever prison they managed to fall in; see while I was gone, Ran here lost an arm, and I can't just leave that be."
>"So, would you be willing to restore an arm for our time and effort to find Kaguya and deal with whatever could keep a Hourai immortal contained for two years?"
>"Times have changed."
>"Tell me everything. Right now."
>"So I've noticed."
>You see Eirin take another glance at Ran.
>"So you're offering a trade. Tell me, why should I trust you?"

>_

« Reply #927 on: April 07, 2012, 12:37:43 PM »
>"Because frankly, if you couldn't find her in two years, you don't have much other options. Besides, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #928 on: April 07, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »
>"Because frankly, if you couldn't find her in two years, you don't have much other options. Besides, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain."
>"And the effort and materials required to mend an arm is 'losing nothing'?"
>"Not to mention the fact that we would be allowing you access to Eientei. Especially in times like these."

>_

« Reply #929 on: April 07, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »
>"You can do it, can you not? Mending an arm would be easy for one of your expertise."
>"I am aware of the kind of times we are living in, and, believe it or not, I am actually working to restore Gensokyo to it's former glory. Why, I've already found the sweet little kappa who made it possible for this whole mess to start and I've rescued both the crew of the Palanquin and the Moriya Shrine's inhabitants from our sweet little miko's hands. Believe me, I am but trying to help you, but  mending an arm is slightly above my current abilities."