Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued?!  (Read 85744 times)

Re: Yukari Quest, continued?!
« Reply #960 on: April 10, 2012, 11:46:57 PM »
>At least Rumia only has it slightly dark instead of pitch black. Still progress.
>"Hello again~"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #961 on: April 11, 2012, 12:15:25 AM »
>At least Rumia only has it slightly dark instead of pitch black. Still progress.
>"Hello again~"
>You'll take what you can get.
>As you make your presence known, you can see and hear Yuuko jump a bit.
>You feel that Rumia was also surprised, though she doesn't display it as much.

>_

« Reply #962 on: April 11, 2012, 03:43:21 AM »
>Ah, its been so long since we've done that to someone. Heh, still got it.
>Kill time here for forty-five minutes, then off to see Nitori about two immortals

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #963 on: April 11, 2012, 06:58:18 AM »
>Ah, its been so long since we've done that to someone. Heh, still got it.
>Kill time here for forty-five minutes, then off to see Nitori about two immortals
>Oh, you amuse yourself so with your own antics.
>Is there any particularly way that you want to spend the 45 minutes?

>_

« Reply #964 on: April 11, 2012, 07:11:51 AM »
>Chat with Rumia and Yuuko. Tell Rumia about the Palaquin crew since she's going to meet them tonight and we don't want a blackout.
>Oh, tell Satori and Rin to come along with us so when we drop off the immortals and get Ran her arm back, we can just go straight to Higan.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #965 on: April 11, 2012, 07:44:25 AM »
>Chat with Rumia and Yuuko. Tell Rumia about the Palaquin crew since she's going to meet them tonight and we don't want a blackout.
>Oh, tell Satori and Rin to come along with us so when we drop off the immortals and get Ran her arm back, we can just go straight to Higan.
>You talk about trivial matters with Rumia and Yuuko, though you wonder how you want to word your description of Hijiri and her crew.
>You would need to find the two before you can tell them anything.

>_

« Reply #966 on: April 11, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »
>" Byakuren Hijiri is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. She's a human turned youkai magician and she spreads peace an understanding between humans and Youkai. She also has the oddest gradient hair."
>"Shou Toramaru is a tiger youkai and disciple of Bishamonten. She's the calm, hardworking type." Kind of like Ran there.
>"Ichirin is a quiet one; I don't believe that I've heard her say a word since we met. She has a nyuudo named Unzan who is somewhere in Gensokyo."
>"Murasa was the captain of the Palaquin ship before it became a temple. She's a bit more outgoing and energetic."
>"Nazrin is a helper of Bishamonten and works under Shou. She's the most excitable one and is certainly full of energy."
>And oh so easy to troll.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #967 on: April 11, 2012, 11:53:12 AM »
>" Byakuren Hijiri is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. She's a human turned youkai magician and she spreads peace an understanding between humans and Youkai. She also has the oddest gradient hair."
>"Shou Toramaru is a tiger youkai and disciple of Bishamonten. She's the calm, hardworking type." Kind of like Ran there.
>"Ichirin is a quiet one; I don't believe that I've heard her say a word since we met. She has a nyuudo named Unzan who is somewhere in Gensokyo."
>"Murasa was the captain of the Palaquin ship before it became a temple. She's a bit more outgoing and energetic."
>"Nazrin is a helper of Bishamonten and works under Shou. She's the most excitable one and is certainly full of energy."
>And oh so easy to troll.
>Rumia nods along as you describe the Palanquin's crew.
>"I'm going to be living with these people...? Do you promise that they're nice?"
>"Don't get the wrong idea! I-I-It's not like I do this for your amusement or anything! I'm only acting like this because the parser is making me!"
>You wonder when Nazrin even got here. Or how she got here. Or why she's throwing things at you.

>_

« Reply #968 on: April 11, 2012, 04:49:06 PM »
>"Of course! That's the nicest thing about Hijiri and friends: they are friends to everyone, whether they are human, youkai, vampire, werewolf or ghost~"
>"I'm sure it will be loads of fun~"
>Flash a great smile worthy of a woman of our kind!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #969 on: April 12, 2012, 01:11:48 AM »
>"Of course! That's the nicest thing about Hijiri and friends: they are friends to everyone, whether they are human, youkai, vampire, werewolf or ghost~"
>"I'm sure it will be loads of fun~"
>Flash a great smile worthy of a woman of our kind!
>Rumia does not seem to share your enthusiasm. At least she isn't rejecting the notion outright.

>_

« Reply #970 on: April 12, 2012, 01:42:58 AM »
>Ah well, she'll have to meet them and get used to them. At least this way she has an idea about them so it wouldn't be a total shock.
>"Don't worry, when we head home tonight you'll get to see them for yourself. On that note, I have another errand or two to run, so I'll be back. Ciao~"
>If nothing else comes up, go find Satori and/or Rin
>Time till next gap.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #971 on: April 12, 2012, 05:34:26 AM »
>Ah well, she'll have to meet them and get used to them. At least this way she has an idea about them so it wouldn't be a total shock.
>"Don't worry, when we head home tonight you'll get to see them for yourself. On that note, I have another errand or two to run, so I'll be back. Ciao~"
>If nothing else comes up, go find Satori and/or Rin
>Time till next gap.
>At least you've introduced them, right?
>"You're leaving again?"
>"Don't worry, I'll stay here with you, Rumia."
>You see Yuuko give Rumia a smile, which seems to placate her for the time being.
>You take your leave, searching for Satori or Rin. After a minute or so of wandering around the lab, you come across Rin who gives you a small wave.
>You feel that you should wait around 15 more minutes before attempting to open up another gap.

>_

« Reply #972 on: April 12, 2012, 07:42:38 AM »
>"Hey there, I need Satori again; after I deal with the immortals, I was planning to head straight to Higan."
>"Speaking of which, have you seen Nitori?"
>What is our relationship with Higan by the way?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #973 on: April 12, 2012, 08:12:21 AM »
>"Hey there, I need Satori again; after I deal with the immortals, I was planning to head straight to Higan."
>"Speaking of which, have you seen Nitori?"
>What is our relationship with Higan by the way?
>"I'll go get her then."
>"I think she was in her room. If you just go down the corridor and turn there..."
>Rin makes a series of hand gestures as she tells you the path to Nitori's room before leaving herself.
>Strained, at best.

>_

« Reply #974 on: April 12, 2012, 08:37:00 AM »
>Follow that path
>...Just what did we do to the Yama to tick her off?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #975 on: April 12, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »
>Follow that path
>...Just what did we do to the Yama to tick her off?
>You follow Rin's directions until you come across a large metal door that you assume belongs to Nitori's room.
>To listen to the Yama's complaints with you would take the better part of the next few years.

>_

« Reply #976 on: April 12, 2012, 08:53:32 AM »
>Oh, her standard preaching that she does to everyone.
>Knock Knock
>"Nitori~"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #977 on: April 12, 2012, 09:39:42 AM »
>Oh, her standard preaching that she does to everyone.
>Knock Knock
>"Nitori~"
>Indeed. Still, you didn't take particularly well to it.
>You knock on the door and call for Nitori.
>"It's open, you just have to push it."

>_

« Reply #978 on: April 12, 2012, 11:44:03 PM »
>Enter
>"It's time to wake up the immortals."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #979 on: April 13, 2012, 01:57:46 AM »
>Enter
>"It's time to wake up the immortals."
>You push open the door to see Nitori placing a display onto a large trolley.
>"When did you get here? Sorry, I didn't notice."
>"Alright. Let's just move them somewhere else first. I don't think that my room is the best place to do this."

>_

« Reply #980 on: April 13, 2012, 02:40:20 AM »
>"Someplace where there isn't anything to break in case I don't gap them fast enough would be best."
>"We should tell Satori and Rin where we're going as well; I'm hoping to make one trip."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #981 on: April 13, 2012, 04:59:56 AM »
>"Someplace where there isn't anything to break in case I don't gap them fast enough would be best."
>"We should tell Satori and Rin where we're going as well; I'm hoping to make one trip."
>"Yeah, I was going to move them to the mess hall."
>"What do you want me to tell them?"

>_

« Reply #982 on: April 13, 2012, 05:36:54 AM »
>"Tell them that we're heading to Higan after a small detour to Eientei."
>It probably won't take Eirin long to restore Ran's arm, especially since she'll be motivated to not be in our debt as soon as possible.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #983 on: April 13, 2012, 06:41:19 AM »
>"Tell them that we're heading to Higan after a small detour to Eientei."
>It probably won't take Eirin long to restore Ran's arm, especially since she'll be motivated to not be in our debt as soon as possible.
>"Do you know roughly when you would end up at Higan?"
>"And what exactly are you planning to do to these two?"
>So you hope, anyway.

>_

« Reply #984 on: April 13, 2012, 06:56:58 AM »
>"After they regenerate and before they recover enough to start trouble, I'm gapping everyone to Eientei. Eirin's expecting them and she'll know best how to handle any lingering effect that the Hourai elixir doesn't undo itself."
>Well we didn't tell her about Mokou, but details.
>"As long as everything goes smoothly, she'll be able to sort out those two, restore Ran's arm and from there, we'll head to Higan."
>"If not....well they'll be at Eientei, they have the entire bamboo forest to fight in."
>How long will it take to go from Eientei to Higan? Add two hours to that time for Ran's arm and any other shenanigans and tell Nitori that we should reach Higan by then at the latest.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #985 on: April 13, 2012, 10:26:14 AM »
>"After they regenerate and before they recover enough to start trouble, I'm gapping everyone to Eientei. Eirin's expecting them and she'll know best how to handle any lingering effect that the Hourai elixir doesn't undo itself."
>Well we didn't tell her about Mokou, but details.
>"As long as everything goes smoothly, she'll be able to sort out those two, restore Ran's arm and from there, we'll head to Higan."
>"If not....well they'll be at Eientei, they have the entire bamboo forest to fight in."
>How long will it take to go from Eientei to Higan? Add two hours to that time for Ran's arm and any other shenanigans and tell Nitori that we should reach Higan by then at the latest.
>"That's probably a better idea than keeping them here if you have permission from Eientei, I suppose. Eirin will know a lot more about them than I do."
>You're sure that it'll be fine... Probably.
>"I see. Hope things go well there, then."
>"Let's hope that that it doesn't come down to something like that."
>It would take roughly 3 hours to travel by flight from Eientei to Higan.
>"So should I tell them that you'll be expecting them at around 5PM or so? Still, since you don't know how things will go, wouldn't it be better to just come back to pick them up?"

>_

« Reply #986 on: April 13, 2012, 12:00:22 PM »
>Consider the likleihood that something stupid will occur.
>Consider the people we're dealing with.
>".....I probably should come back, with that group who knows what they'll manage."
>Hopefully, it won't take that long but let's not go with misplaced hope, our luck has been made of suck for the last two years.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #987 on: April 13, 2012, 12:54:01 PM »
>Consider the likleihood that something stupid will occur.
>Consider the people we're dealing with.
>".....I probably should come back, with that group who knows what they'll manage."
>Hopefully, it won't take that long but let's not go with misplaced hope, our luck has been made of suck for the last two years.
>You're not entirely sure. You hope that it would be rather low, but with some of the things you've seen lately...
>The group at Eientei seem to be much more guarded than usual, to say the least.
>"Alright then."
>"Anyway, let's do this thing."
>Nitori begins wheeling the trolley out of the room.
>It is true that you haven't had the best luck. You don't intend to rely on this changing any time soon.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #988 on: April 13, 2012, 01:00:59 PM »
>Maybe Tewi can help with that.
>Follow!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #989 on: April 13, 2012, 01:14:56 PM »
>Maybe Tewi can help with that.
>Follow!
>Pity you're not exactly human.
>You follow Nitori wheeling the trolley around, who begins talking to you.
>"You know, I'm really thankful that you appeared. When you did, I was in a pretty sorry state."
>Nitori pushes the trolley into a dumb-waiter and begins to walk up some stairs. You continue to follow her.
>"I was trying so many things, but everything was leading to a dead end."
>At the top of the stairs, Nitori retrieves the trolley and begins pushing it again.
>"I felt like giving up at times. But I couldn't. I caused this mess. I had to fix it. Ever since you showed up, things have been getting better. It isn't hopeless anymore. I know that, one way or another, everything will be fixed."
>Nitori looks at you before entering the mess hall.
>"So thank you. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."
>Nitori pushes the trolley into the mess hall. You see that a few things have already been prepared in here. All the tables and chairs have been pushed aside and there are makeshift beds placed on the ground, as well as a few folded sets of clothes.
>"Sorry if I rambled a bit. Anyway, are you ready?"

>_