Author Topic: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread III  (Read 219228 times)

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
Re: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread III
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2012, 10:05:40 AM »
i do remember aph saying about UT makes nitori's R damages self (not sure if this is intended or bug)
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
It's a bug - Nitori's R skill's trigger was copy-pasted into the map from someone's suggestion immediately before release. Now it does damage to everything and causes her skills to do friendly fire.

« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2012, 03:35:22 PM »
It's a bug - Nitori's R skill's trigger was copy-pasted into the map from someone's suggestion immediately before release. Now it does damage to everything and causes her skills to do friendly fire.

yes please, that's awesome! for her F actually, it should friendly fire :D

« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2012, 04:05:20 PM »
yes please, that's awesome! for her F actually, it should friendly fire :D

Nah, too bad it's fixed now in the map with me :) I guess it's a lesson on why not to accept random isolated pieces of code from an unknown player at the last moment -.-;;

« Reply #244 on: January 21, 2012, 10:27:59 AM »
As promised, Cirno's skills. I don't think anything's changed with her ult, except that it now removes player control from the taunted, and that it procs frost novas every second for its duration, so expect to eat all 5 frost novas if you're near her unless you have a blink skill.

'I'm the Strongest!' (D)

Uses cold air to create a frost nova to attack the enemy target, doing magic damage to it and lowering its movement speed by 40% for 3 seconds (9 seconds for non-hero units). Enemies near the target take half the damage.

Cast Range: 775
Area of Effect: 200
Mana Cost: 9
Cooldown: 9 seconds

Level 1 - [70 + 0.9 x Target's Int] magic damage
Level 2 - [105 + 0.9 x Target's Int] magic damage
Level 3 - [140+ 0.9 x Target's Int] magic damage
Level 4 - [175 + 0.9 x Target's Int] magic damage

Frost Sign 'Frost Columns' (F)
Passive Effect: After every few attacks, Cirno's next attack will cause a frost nova on her target (with the same effect as her D skill)
Active Effect: Drags nearby enemies' intelligence down to her level (for 6 seconds) and uses her experience to beat them. Attacking enemies under this effect counts as 2 charges for her passive effect.

Area of Effect: 325
Mana Cost: 19
Cooldown: 19

Level 1 - Every 8th attack causes a frost nova. Lowers intelligence by 9 and magic resistance by 3.0.
Level 2 - Every 7th attack causes a frost nova. Lowers intelligence by 12 and magic resistance by 4.5.
Level 3 - Every 6th attack causes a frost nova. Lowers intelligence by 15 and magic resistance by 6.0.
Level 4 - Every 5th attack causes a frost nova. Lowers intelligence by 18 and magic resistance by 7.5.

Ice Cubes 'Cold Sprinkler' (R)
Passive Effect: After every few attacks received, Cirno will retaliate with a frost nova the next time she is attacked (with the same effect as her D skill)
Active Effect: Creates an ice shield to block some damage for 6s.

Mana Cost: 19
Cooldown: 19

Level 1 - Retaliates every 8th attack received. Ice shield blocks up to 150 damage.
Level 2 - Retaliates every 7th attack received. Ice shield blocks up to 225 damage.
Level 3 - Retaliates every 6th attack received. Ice shield blocks up to 300 damage.
Level 4 - Retaliates every 5th attack received. Ice shield blocks up to 375 damage.

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #245 on: January 21, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »
Frost Sign 'Frost Columns' (F)
Passive Effect: After every few attacks, Cirno's next attack will cause a frost nova on her target (with the same effect as her D skill)
Active Effect: Drags nearby enemies' intelligence down to her level (for 6 seconds) and uses her experience to beat them. Attacking enemies under this effect counts as 2 charges for her passive effect.
for few sec based on the skill desc, i thought this skill makes the enemy only has 9 intelligence and deals damage based on your exp points lmao

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #246 on: January 21, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »
Speaking of ranged carries, I think you guys forgot about Sakuya.

« Reply #247 on: January 21, 2012, 09:49:22 PM »
nope, shes neither a ranged carry nor ranged dps. I would put her more as a nuker

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #248 on: January 21, 2012, 09:56:50 PM »
Speaking of ranged carries, I think you guys forgot about Sakuya.
sakuya is nerfed version of marisa and lunasa end of story
how could ppl remember a hero that almost no one uses  :V

« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2012, 09:25:43 AM »
uh wow, never thought that, new Mokou can jungle faster then OP 980a Luna. It's like a knife going though butter.
Was testing some items on her and Koakuma exploded me lategame so many times ^^
I hope we get another game this evening I want to test this:
Opening 5x Branch + Yukkuri
Get Broom first. then get Tacticus + 6ball/gap
then get Frozen Frog and Basher.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:27:15 AM by Dorakyura »

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #250 on: January 23, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »
Just some wondering from the general community, if you've played Tojiko, you know that she doesn't do anything amazing, especially when compared to Lunasa or Marisa.

We considered increasing the cast range of her R and whatnot, but it's lacking.  Can anyone think of a really nice buff for Tojiko?  Keep in mind that her innate will not change at all, and her ultimate is here to stay(although probably modified)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #251 on: January 23, 2012, 11:24:13 AM »
Hide the doublecast markers. :V

« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2012, 12:13:32 PM »
if you've played Tojiko

I haven't played her yet but I agree, she isn't really powerful as a "mage class". I don't think that we will see her in many tournaments. Even Parsee is better then her  :V

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »
Make R targeted aoe like sven, nerf the buffs a little (she really needs R too much to be effective at all)
reduced Cd on stun (how many times have I just sat there, doing nothing but spam my ineffective aoe and try to land R while my one USEFUL skill was on CD...)
Slightly increased aoe on F (this one's iffy, F is...alright.)
better attack animation/damage (personal preference, Tojiko has ass attack and ass aoe, so no way to really farm. In comparison to like Marisa and Lunasa, lol)
better scaling (also iffy, I've always been underfarmed because she's so bad. If that wasn't the case, the scaling might not be a problem.)
active usage of innate lets you move the past cast aoes (random idea. Might be interesting. Say casting a new spell moves the old cast to the new cast, up to like 700 distance. Or just use the innate to move the last thing you cast)

Dunno what else.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:43:48 PM by Amra »
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #254 on: January 24, 2012, 09:36:59 AM »
@ Antorory,

If you discover skills that are in your opinion wrong, could you first address them on forum/IRC before editing Wiki? Because you added healing values to Mokou and I double checked with ApharmdB and he said there is no such thing as healing for mokou's skills.

Thanks =)

Edit
I am planning on shooting some girl-grouping scenes this weekend around 12:00 GMT+1. Minimum required players is 5 for the show off stuff. These will be required for the intro and such. After that we need to do some intensive special-setup scenes with certain nukes/ults showing.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 01:47:21 PM by Helepolis »

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2012, 02:24:08 AM »
I am planning on shooting some girl-grouping scenes this weekend around 12:00 GMT+1. Minimum required players is 5 for the show off stuff. These will be required for the intro and such. After that we need to do some intensive special-setup scenes with certain nukes/ults showing.

Thanks in advance.

I demand a scene where Hina spinning goes into Okuu ultimate and then explooooooode.

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2012, 11:34:19 AM »
for Tojiko why not put that zigzag arrow danmaku thingy? i'm suprised she didn't have anything like that in dots....

« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
「If you discover skills that are in your opinion wrong, could you first address them on forum/IRC before editing Wiki? Because you added healing values to Mokou and I double checked with ApharmdB and he said there is no such thing as healing for mokou's skills.」
Objection!
I've played as Mokou today and noticed, that when you activate the second skill it heals up a small amount of health, like 30+7%of missing hp or something.

« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2012, 01:52:45 PM »
Well ok, miscommunication then. The healing description was put under her 3rd skill which is false - her 3rd skill does not heal at all. Her 2nd skill heals 30 + 4/5/6/7% x Missing Health upon activation.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »
@Bog42, and this is exactly why things should be addressed first. See =D we're already solving things.

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #260 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:07 PM »
Being Iku is suffering.
Sugoiiii~

« Reply #261 on: January 27, 2012, 04:53:26 AM »
Editing

well then it seem like a miscommunicate thing 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 04:59:30 AM by Antorory »

« Reply #262 on: January 29, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »
 :colonveeplusalpha:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #263 on: January 29, 2012, 05:42:22 AM »

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2012, 05:03:03 PM »
being motk is sadness.
Sugoiiii~

CadrinHaverit

« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2012, 07:12:53 AM »
So I played the map. It does not disappoint as far as pretty graphics are concerned. Kinda like LoL in that department indeed, though I can imagine DotA 2 will obviously blow the two out of the water, but that depends mostly on the artistic direction...

Eh, I digress. Haven't updated for a long while, though there have probably been many balances and new heroines added.
I wanted to ask you this: are the AI players still so very, very bad? Because, you know, last time I checked, are they were good for was serving as stronger creeps with skills or getting stuck in scenery if they were using Nitori. Well, works as far as finding out how items and skills work is concerned, I guess...

Oh man, the items on this game are legendary. A couple of Touhou-related ones, many WTF ones. I wonder if Brother Sharp is still there as an item.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2012, 07:15:39 AM »
I wanted to ask you this: are the AI players still so very, very bad? Because, you know, last time I checked, are they were good for was serving as stronger creeps with skills or getting stuck in scenery if they were using Nitori. Well, works as far as finding out how items and skills work is concerned, I guess...
Yes. Though if you use the default settings, they will actually go to different lanes. Which makes 1v5 AI really annoying.
Still easy, though.

I wonder if Brother Sharp is still there as an item.
It is.

« Reply #267 on: February 04, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »
I might be a little responsible for holding up the progress on AI implementation, what with holding the map and then dozing off in front of the computer :V

But to date, I think 2 AI scripts have been written - one for Utsuho and one for Koakuma. Not complete mind you, but they use their skills (not sure about Utsuho's ult) and "buy" items better than the others. Eh, not like writing scripts for nuker heros is terribly hard anyway.

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #268 on: February 04, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »
I can imagine the pain in doing Orin scripts. Also why is marisa so sad now qq
Sugoiiii~

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #269 on: February 04, 2012, 10:29:15 PM »
BEHOLD MY SLOW LIKE SHIT DASH DA-ZE!
jackychanface.jpg