Author Topic: Creative Musings and Inspiration (Ideas thread)  (Read 125868 times)

Blackraptor

• Furniture
  • The guy with the thing over there at the place
Re: Creative Musings and Inspiration (Ideas thread)
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2009, 04:01:11 AM »
Well...after watching episode 27 of Kamen Rider Decade...a friend and I got into a discussion about a TouhouXKamenRider crossover and this is what we got so far:

?I was actually thinking of a RiderXTouhou crossover set in GRIMSOKYO where no one can fly aside from Yukari...>_>?

?and even then, Yukari doesn't technically fly but instead gaps around to where she wants to be.?

?yep...or maybe I can just turn Marisa and RAYMOO into DiEnd and Decade...>_>?

?Reimu can turn into: Remilia, Yuyuko, Kaguya, Eirin, Suika, Sikieiki, Kanako, Tenshi, Utsuho via Touhou Ride?

?oh cool! That adds up to 9 forms! Just like Decade!?

?Marisa can be DiEnd, stealing Precious things and summoning stage 1-5 bosses?

?nice?

?But who will they fight against??

?Shinki and Makai as a Proxy for Dai Shocker??

?with Yuka as a proxy for Apollo Geist??

?hehe. probably!?

?Mima as Shadowmoon! I'm calling it right now!?

?hmm... alternatively, they can fight against the Seihou cast, but Seihou has very few characters?

?or Seihou can just join Dai Makai as well?

?I guess?

?I just had a thought... Reimu Complete Form will probably be able to turn into EX-Bosses.?

?So that's Remilia/Flandre, Yuyuko/Yukari, Kaguya/Mokou, Kanako/Suwako, Utsuho/Koishi, Suika/EX-Rumia, Tenshi/Advent Cirno, Sikieiki/Advent Letty , Eirin/Advent Reisen? I stuck some Advents there because I ran out of EX-Bosses.?

?hahaha?

?I still want to keep the Voice from Decade's belt and DiEnd's gun though?so awesome.?

?yeah, those are some neat sound effects, that voice.?

*Scene where Marisa faces Alice in PCB stage 3*

Alice: Give me back my precious thing right now!

Marisa: Sorry...no can do~ze! *Mini-Hakkero turns into DiEnd's gun

Alice: What the?

Marisa: Let's dance~ze!

TOUHOU RIDE! DAZE!

Alice: What the hell?!

DaZe Marisa: Let me introduce you to a new friend of mine!

TOUHOU RIDE! PATCHOULI!

*DaZe Marisa summons Patchy*

DaZe Marisa: Get em Patchy~ze!

ATTACK RIDE! NON-DIRECTIONAL LASER!

*Patchy uses non-directional laser*

We have way too much free time...>_>

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »
TOUHOU RIDE! DAZE!
I swear, I swear I read this with the Diendriver's voice. I lol'd. A lot.
Also, needs moar Narutaki.
"Your trip ends here, DICKEDO!"

Hops203

• Yo, where all the white women at?
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2009, 07:21:27 AM »
I've read a doujin or two of where the scenario takes place during the years after the human characters have passed. The story of interest I read in particular took place at the SDM and I began thinking to myself "How did Sakuya die?" out of curiosity. So I thought up of a scenario of how a fifty years older Sakuya meets her end at the SDM. This is my first idea for an actual story.

Something like this:
Remilia tells Sakuya to go get her some tea. Of course, Sakuya goes and gets Remi her tea. However, halfway back to where ever Remi is, Sakuya becomes a bit dizzy, loses consciousness, and falls right in the middle of the hallway. Hours later, Sakuya wakes up in her bed surrounded by the other characters who reside at the SDM... I'll stop there.

Please tell me that this isn't something someone already thought up of.

« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2009, 05:23:49 AM »
Sudden mental image: Someone comes across Yukari, dozing lightly or something, and also is naked, when suddenly a gap opens next to the intruder and all these arms and tentacles pull them in. After a few moments, they are deposited on the bed next to her, looking Ruined For Marriage, and Yukari lights up a cigarette.

Albedo

« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2009, 12:25:13 PM »
Idea GET!

*goes to write*

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »
Another Idea that I'll never right Hooray~

Anyway, thinking of a Soul Nomad crossover, maybe Revya (protaganist of the game, might stick with the female variant since that appears to be the canon role) and the gang travel to Gensokyo (still need to figure out how, might stick with Yukari option) under tales of another World Eater roaming around. However the group gets seperated upon their arrival, leaving only Revya and Gig to find the World Eater and kill it.

In the meantime;
-Danette becomes a ⑨
-Levin fights Meiling after the two argue on who's the better gaurd
-Tricia takes up a job as gaurdian to the Human Village alongside Keine
-Grunzford is taking it easy with Genji
-Odie is mistaken as a Dragon (The idea of him being a Dragon is hilariously unlikely, because in Soul Nomad's story, he sucks at pretty much everything he tries that includes magic)
-Vitali's nowhere to be found...again.

And I have no idea as to what to do with Juno...so bleh

===========

Another, more H-doujin, idea

Sanae has taken a liking to youkai hunting, and has now decided to go out on regular 'hunts' now and then to, as Kanako points out, better herself as a shrine maiden and satisfy a hidden desire to fight stronger and stronger youkai. As time goes on Sanae becomes infamous on the Youkai Mountain as a huntress to stay away from if you happen to be youkai and it seems that no youkai, great or small would stand against her.

However, one faithful day as she's out on her routine youkai hunts, she comes across a Kesaran-pasaran. Thinking of it as a mere low level youkai, Sanae challenges the Kesaran-pasaran and the two do battle. However, as they fight Sanae begins to realize that the Kesaran-pasaran is alot stronger than she thought, far stronger than most normal youkai she's faced, in fact. However, the maiden presses on determined to beat this youkai. Sadly, Sanae is given a rude wake up call to just how wrong it is to bite off more than one can chew (or swallow). The maiden not only loses the battle, but also has her virginity stolen from her as the Kesaran-pasaran goes about brutally raping the unfortunate Sanae as a means of punishment for disturbing it's peaceful slumber.

Defeated, defiled and deflowered, Sanae wearily makes her way back to the Moriya shrine a broken and ruined maiden.

However, just when Sanae thought things couldn't possibly get any worse
Spoiler:
she finds out that she's pregnant

Also Kesaran-pasaran =
Spoiler:
a mysterious white fluffy creature
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 08:27:30 AM by Levishinki Luizerebus »
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2009, 01:24:39 PM »
touhouhammer 40k

and that is all

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2009, 07:40:14 AM »
Meiling ALL THE TOUHOUS fall in love with THAT FISH fron UNL, antics ensue.

Dramatic re-telling of CAPITAN MURASA MINAMITSU's past.

Sci-fi, alien notetaking on Nue from the perspective of Stalkering Sanae.
Wotters gonna' wot

DeathShot Catharsis

• I'm a bad poster who can't take any criticism!
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2009, 04:23:30 AM »
Great, another idea, this one's way more serious. Here's the Basic Idea:

In the universe, there exists a nega version of everything. A nega version is like the original, but it's characteristics are flipped upside-down to create a "Negative" of the original. This story takes place in Nega-Gensokyo, but for simplicity's sake, I shall call it by the name of "N-Gensokyo". N-Gensokyo is quite similar to modern-day times when it comes to technology (They have cars, guns, computers, internet, radio, etc.)

Gensokyo is a happy place--N-Gensokyo is not.

The economy is horrible, the cops are as corrupt as the criminals, and the crime rate is at highs no one could ever imagine. The mortality rate is 70%, women are raped in the streets, and sold as sex slaves to violent psychopaths who kill them a day later. CHildren who can't do as well as the others in school are publicy shot in front of their classmates. Children who are born with diseases are diseccted alive for brutal experiments, and then sold as sex slaves to pedophiles. The government kidnaps humans and youkai alike to be sent away to horrific torture camps for politicians sick entertainment, and are brutally murdered and used as fuel.

Free press is cracked upon; artists, poets, and writers are regularly rounded up and shot publicly. Those who dare speak badly of the government are shot as well. Families who have more than 3 children have their kids forcibly taken from them and quickly sent to be killed.

Speaking of politicians, the insane president running the shithole is Cezar Crazian, a Satori. Basically the youkai version of Hitler, he believes Tengu to be the "scum of the earth", and wishes to see them all killed, so he sends them to concentraton camps, where they work till they die, or are forcibly gassed to death.

Adding to the problems, N-Gensokyo has been embroiled in a horrific war for over 5,000 years. Men and women alike send themselves off to fight for politicians they despise and don't know, while those bastards sit and laugh at how many people die for worthless causes.

In this shithole, there's one, un-important youkai: Roger "Cizzet" Freedman. His family has managed to escape the hell of city life by living simple lives as farmers. However, one day, Cizzet is drafted to take part in the war effort.

He's not the kind of person that you would expect to be a hero. He scared easily, can't fire a gun very well, and is squeamish at the sight of blood. He can barely bench press 120 pounds, and trembles constantly.

Oh, and the war took the lives of his brother and sister.

But he has justice.

And justice is rare in N-Gensokyo.

SO when he's forced to sign up with a rag-tag squadron of of quite a few unique faces, he finds it hard to belive he could do anything of importance.

But, trust me....he just might be the key to ending this war..... 

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2009, 04:38:21 AM »
Meiling ALL THE TOUHOUS fall in love with THAT FISH fron UNL, antics ensue.
If you won't fund this. By god, I will.

Another Idea

After a long day of freezing frogs, Cirno comes to find a strange Axolotl. Thinking that the creature is something amazing, she takes it by the tail and rushes back to sho her friends that she may have found a baby dragon. Upon showing them the Axolotl and telling them her theory; Rumia believes it to be true, while Mystia and Wriggle aren't so easily swayed. Frustrated by Wriggle and Mystia, Cirno 'wishes that they would believe her' and like magic (lol) her wish comes true. Rumia reports seeing the Axolotl do something strange with it's gills and it is now obvious (or not) that this amphibian has the power to grant any wish one may desire.

One can only imagine the amount of chaos that will ensue once word of this gets out...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:40:28 AM by Levishinki Luizerebus »

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2009, 02:34:19 PM »

In the universe, there exists a nega version of everything. A nega version is like the original, but it's characteristics are flipped upside-down to create a "Negative" of the original. This story takes place in Nega-Gensokyo, but for simplicity's sake, I shall call it by the name of "N-Gensokyo". N-Gensokyo is quite similar to modern-day times when it comes to technology (They have cars, guns, computers, internet, radio, etc.)

The economy is horrible, the cops are as corrupt as the criminals, and the crime rate is at highs no one could ever imagine. The mortality rate is 70%, women are raped in the streets, and sold as sex slaves to violent psychopaths who kill them a day later. CHildren who can't do as well as the others in school are publicy shot in front of their classmates. Children who are born with diseases are diseccted alive for brutal experiments, and then sold as sex slaves to pedophiles. The government kidnaps humans and youkai alike to be sent away to horrific torture camps for politicians sick entertainment, and are brutally murdered and used as fuel.

Free press is cracked upon; artists, poets, and writers are regularly rounded up and shot publicly. Those who dare speak badly of the government are shot as well. Families who have more than 3 children have their kids forcibly taken from them and quickly sent to be killed.

Speaking of politicians, the insane president running the shithole is Cezar Crazian, a Satori. Basically the youkai version of Hitler, he believes Tengu to be the "scum of the earth", and wishes to see them all killed, so he sends them to concentraton camps, where they work till they die, or are forcibly gassed to death.

Adding to the problems, N-Gensokyo has been embroiled in a horrific war for over 5,000 years. Men and women alike send themselves off to fight for politicians they despise and don't know, while those bastards sit and laugh at how many people die for worthless causes.

In this shithole, there's one, un-important youkai: Roger "Cizzet" Freedman. His family has managed to escape the hell of city life by living simple lives as farmers. However, one day, Cizzet is drafted to take part in the war effort.

He's not the kind of person that you would expect to be a hero. He scared easily, can't fire a gun very well, and is squeamish at the sight of blood. He can barely bench press 120 pounds, and trembles constantly.

But he has justice.

SO when he's forced to sign up with a rag-tag squadron of of quite a few unique faces, he finds it hard to belive he could do anything of importance.

I like it, but make it better by foregoing all the males, make them the usual characters we see, with very different attitudes.

heck if you know Kanji you can basically screw with the name and get the same romanji pronounciation.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
  • MOM WHERE'S MY POP-TARTS?????
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2009, 04:18:04 AM »
Am I the only persons who decides what weapon a character uses or what style of hat he wears on the basis of a coin flip?

I just want to see if I'm the only one.
The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr - Mohammed

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
Then it would be some RPG already, that kills it.

Also...

I had a sudden spark!
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=1813.msg68110#msg68110

I said here, Yukari ain't 17 no more.

----

The story begins when a clueless girl (not me), started typing on a forum for Touhou games, and inside an unrelated incident, she typed after witnessing a picture of Yukari celebrating her... 1000th birthday...

This however, by some strange totally unrelated incident came to be known by Yukari, as she was... atm browsing the internet and just so happens come across her old account at this dilapidated forum she once used to lurk on and on the IRC. Upon seeing the message... she was infuriated and zapped that girl to Gensokyo.

Shit turns out scarier and scarier as our girl navigates into the deep paths filled with monsters and youkai, only to be rescued by Ran, who just happens to pass by.

The sinister grin on Ran's face tell her she is dangerous, but she followed him back to Yukari's place, and saw that Yukari was apparently BANNED from the forums. Things aren't going so well it seems today for Yukari, and it is her actual birthday too!

She turns back and sees the girl she zapped to Gensokyo, how will the girl get out of this sticky situation?
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

DeathShot Catharsis

« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »

But he has justice.

I like it, but make it better by foregoing all the males, make them the usual characters we see, with very different attitudes.

heck if you know Kanji you can basically screw with the name and get the same romanji pronounciation.

Heh you mean, Nega versions of the girls? I wasthinking that,  but I can't get rid of Cizzet and his squadron. I'll have the two factions side by side; Hell, I could place the the girls on a different squadron...

DeathShot Catharsis

« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »
I am amazed that I haven't come up with a Touhou Middle School fanfic, yet.... I should.

« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »
Um, in my as-yet-not-started-because-I've-been-working-on-Catness fic Scarlet, I've come up with an actual name for Sakuya before Remilia named her Sakuya Izayoi. Is that okay, or is it abject fanwank?

DeathShot Catharsis

« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »
Um, in my as-yet-not-started-because-I've-been-working-on-Catness fic Scarlet, I've come up with an actual name for Sakuya before Remilia named her Sakuya Izayoi. Is that okay, or is it abject fanwank?

Well, it could technically be anything, so.....I'd say that's okay, as long as it makes sense.

I'd say it'd probably be some european name...

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »

Why not? Way back during the old, old forums I posited that Sakuya was actually an albino Spetznas operative.

DeathShot Catharsis

« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

Why not? Way back during the old, old forums I posited that Sakuya was actually an albino Spetznas operative.

What The Hell?!

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »

What The Hell?!

I'm an interesting person.

Anyway, here's something that's inspired by UFO's depiction of Byakuren, whom I took to be a youkai who wants other youkai to co-exist peacefully with humans only to be sealed away by those she tried to protect*. This got me thinking, what if the youkai as a whole wanted to exist peacefully with humanity, but there were a few rogue elements that were stirring up the mix, prompting humanity to fight against the youkai?

In my idea, humans are being attacked by youkai in ever increasing numbers. Eventually it gets to the point where Reimu and Marisa decide to do something about it.

Sounds pretty normal, but here's the rub: through the story it will be implied that the youkai are more than capable of policing themselves and are punishing those who are attacking humans in their own way. In fact, youkai society is starting to realize that attacking the humans always ends badly, and there are even those who want to try to exist peacefully with the humans.

Then our two people show up and everything gets shot to hell, literally and figuratively. Essentially, the pair are muddling in something that would've taken care of itself anyway, and are in fact doing more harm to humanity than they realize.

So now the youkai are screaming for blood, saying that this proves the humans will never exist peaceably with the youkai and that if they want war, the youkai are more than willing to oblige them. The youkai are in open conflict with the humans, atrocities are being committed by both sides, and the shit has hit the fan.

But there's another twist. It turns out that the whole thing is basically the continuation of a centuries-old power play between two very powerful youkai. The attacks on humanity were engineered in such a way that Reimu and Marisa were forced to respond, thus driving the youkai into war, thus ruining the other party's plans of peace.

The very survival of humanity, and indeed Gensokyo itself, rests on exposing this conspiracy and convincing the youkai and humanity to band together against their common foe.

*Please note that I've never actually played UFO, I just read the article on the Touhou wiki

DeathShot Catharsis

« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »
Dammit, now I really have to make that Touhou middle school fic.

Anything that has Shinki as a principal has to be awesome.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:27 AM »
I like the way you think.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2009, 02:17:30 AM »

Glasses or no glasses?

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »

Glasses or no glasses?
Dear god, if I saw Shinki with glasses my head would go the way of that poor cat in my sig.

DeathShot Catharsis

« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2009, 02:22:04 AM »

Hey, man, Shinki's gotta be the greatest PC-98 char.

Don't forget; Mima's the Vice Principal.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2009, 04:27:53 AM »
Dear god, if I saw Shinki with glasses my head would go the way of that poor cat in my sig.

:V

* Scribbles note on paper

Hops203

• Yo, where all the white women at?
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2009, 02:00:22 AM »
Ok, here I go,

There is this nuclear aircraft carrier, USS Robert M. La Follete (CVN 81, totally made up but accurate name and classification #), out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean doing routine patrols of the American controlled waters. All is well and the crew is taking care of usual work and maintenance of the on-board aircraft.

AWACS suddenly reports a strange unknown flying object flying nearby. The admiral orders a team of three pilots  to go check out what this object is. The pilots get into their aircraft (the F-35C) and go off on sortie in a matter of minutes. They fly towards where AWACS reported the strange activity but they have a difficult time finding the target.

They then notice a small dot some distance away when suddenly the target flies right past them. The pilots are confused because the target was very unusually small. They turn to follow the target and fire the afterburners to catch up. As they close in onto the target the begin to slow down when they notice that it's not moving as fast as they thought, about 160mph., they finally get a close look at the target.

Extremely confused, they see that their target seems... human? Unknown whether the it is hostile or not, the strange red and white clad target moves in close to to one of the three aircraft. The pilot doesn't make a move as the... human inspects his craft, looking at the human, he notes that it doesn't look hostile, it actually seems curious, like it's never seen a fighter jet before.

The three craft and human are about to fly back over the carrier and the pilot gets and idea. He catches the attention of the human and points to the carrier, it appears that the human understands that the pilot wants to land, which is exactly what the pilot wanted the human to do. They all land and the human (now confirmed to be a living female being) is quickly brought to an interrogation room to be asked who or what she is.

They notice she is speaking what sounds to be Japanese, so an interpreter is called to the room. The interpreter notes that she is indeed speaking Japanese, an ancient form of it but he still is able to interpret.

She answers some of the standard questions:
?Her name is Hakurei Reimu
?She is from Gensokyo ("What the hell?")
?She is ?? years old.
However, when she is asked why she is here, she explains that she somehow accidentally punched through the Hakurei Border out into the "Outside World" and found herself flying over what seems to be an endless ocean. She has been flying for several days in search of land but never found any. She thanks the crew for finding her in their strange flying machines and that she is very tired and deeply fatigued from the days of nonstop flying.

The crew had no idea what she was talking about but they offer to help her in any way they can. They feed her, they give her a place to rest, and they take care of any other adverse conditions in the sick bay.

How Reimu gets beck to Gensokyo, I am still thinking of ideas for that.

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2009, 03:30:44 AM »
That reminds me, I once had this idea for a story about a military expedition to Gensokyo. They arrive in the Bamboo Forest ... and end up trading hostilities with Mokou.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
"Yes, but will it stay dead?" (after they find that her powers are phoenix-reladed)

Also, Yukari fools around with them a little bit, using a talking doll Alice made which can respond to specific questions.

(after they've learned enough to unsettle them) "Where is Yukari Yakumo?"
"Right behind you."

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2009, 03:35:13 AM »
Speaking of dead, after comparing Orin to Aramis I came up with this odd fic that she put together a Zombie out of boredom using different parts from various other corpses (A Frakencorpse?), the corpse is later given life and starts to follow Orin around. A pet of a pet if you will.

Spoiler:
Why yes, I might only write this to crack the 'Horse Wiener' joke, what of it?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2009, 07:35:33 AM »
I had this small idea for a truly new original story that isn't another Origins style.

Special conditions: This works on Gensokyo is a place that has its own environment, time and even seasons, time passing is an illusion here, progress is an illusion in itself because the seasons change.

Plot:
In a somewhat unmentioned passing of a future, what may seem like 20 years later passed, but in Gensokyo, the equivalent of around 1 year barely passed since the UFO incident.

Humanity has been consumed by a great disease, genetically engineered to consume the sanity of all man and the ability to think, no human has been spared. Its true identity is unknown, nor is it known who was the culprit, but on a survivor which dropped to Gensokyo after what appears to be one year when Gensokyo's population needed to be checked by 'Yukari's Spiriting Away Team'... Yukari realized something grim....

There are no humans she can grab within Japan's distance.

The Spiriting Away Team, like the namesake, is Gensokyo's team of Yukari's extended network of servants living in her gap universe which takes away humans from around Japan during specific times of the year to replenish the population. When the servants reported "there are no people in Japan" Yukari worries, and reports to Reimu.

At first like all known occasions Reimu didn't care... until Yukari mentioned... "Imagine, someday you are gonna have to learn how to speak English..." Her spine shivered... "No way", "Yes, you will..."

What say we go solve this situation?

With Yukari's help, they traveled out, the world however, has already left the reigns to the wind, dark skies and tumbling storms, crushed buildings and empty streets...

What happened to humanity is an enigma, and although Reimu and Yukari is immune to the disease, tagging along Marisa and Nitori and just in case Gensokyo correspondent doctor/medicinal advisor Eirin would have to rely on the timebomb method. Only a small vial of antivenom has been extracted from the survivor which they caught earlier, that small vial can save one of the people tagging along. It wasn't sure if Kappa are immune, or that Lunarians actually should need to fear, but Marisa is 100% human and capable of the disease.

In a ruined Japan, they march, looking for survivors.

Suddenly like a jolt, a foreign presence emerges...

She has a tall black hat, with two eyes attached to each side a small frame of a body, yellow frogs attached to a black and red blouse and a dark orange sleeved inner dress. She rode a giant frog towering and dwarfing all of them ahead...

"Greetings... my name is Kowasu Yarimo, I am the Anti-God of the lands of Japan..."

What has happened... will be unfolded.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:14:14 AM by 名無の妖精さん »