Author Topic: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( New Server IP )  (Read 332676 times)

CadrinHaverit

Re: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( 1.8 - NEW WORLD(S) )
« Reply #630 on: October 20, 2011, 11:01:09 PM »
We found out who that was, and the user in question has been removed off whitelist for that and other incidents.
Confirmed direct hit. I did it. What the hell is up with Shady always taking the blame for that kinda things?
I gave most of my stuff away, but there's plenty of iron and a handful of diamonds at the supply depot beneath my lighthouse. As always, the chests are public and the materials are free to take for those of you who need it. Out.

(Btw. EP, I thought you would dislike my vandalism, so I placed a chest with glass and cobble on the ground floor of your tower. You still have to go through the mundane task of removing the paint... well, wool, yourself.)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #631 on: October 20, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »
Confirmed direct hit. I did it. What the hell is up with Shady always taking the blame for that kinda things?
I gave most of my stuff away, but there's plenty of iron and a handful of diamonds at the supply depot beneath my lighthouse. As always, the chests are public and the materials are free to take for those of you who need it. Out.
So this was a deliberate move on your part to take a break from MC?

Either way....

(Btw. EP, I thought you would dislike my vandalism, so I placed a chest with glass and cobble on the ground floor of your tower. You still have to go through the mundane task of removing the paint... well, wool, yourself.)
Can't find this chest you're speaking of, and Strafe already rolled it back...maybe the rollback's why I can't find it.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #632 on: October 20, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »
I'm officially fed up with the poverty crap. If you have to build it at least don't do it at spawn.

« Reply #633 on: October 20, 2011, 11:18:01 PM »
This is an important message from your friendly, neighborhood Dr.Strafe.

Two things, people. First, the player Cadrin has been removed from the whitelist. He is the one responsible for the Peace Sign on EP's Tower. I had granted him a reprieve after the TNT incident at Dorakyura's flowerbed (Oct. 18), but it seems that was a misplaced trust. Two griefing incidents within three days of each other is a bit much.  Also, his recent actions have been rolled back, so the Tower is restored. He's not banned outright, but he can sit out for a while. Stuffman and I will discuss things further.

Now the big one. ANARCHY WORLD OPERATIONS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. Clearly, this is sending people the wrong message. The purpose of the Anarchy World was so that people can have fun in a "no rules" environment without posing a threat to the main world. But it seems that people don't want to run around in that world, and have opted to do it in the main world anyway. Besides the griefing, there has been a significant increase in PVP inside the main world. Just people attacking others for the hell of it. This is wearing thin on my patience.

Seeing that people aren't interested in keeping anarchy to the Anarchy Zone, I have opted to remove that notion all together. We still have World2, but now it has been restored to before the massive destruction. You guys are free to build and explore there, but not allowed to grief. If people do start building there, then I will consider saving their schematics from World2 as well.

Honestly, it seems that since we can craft everything from 1.8, the need for the second world has declined sharply. Not very many people go there, even with the Anarchy allowed. We'll see how this pans out.

Also:
I'm officially fed up with the poverty crap. If you have to build it at least don't do it at spawn.
Totally agree. Whether it is random art, or annoying sound machines, please don't litter this junk around the spawn area.

« Reply #634 on: October 20, 2011, 11:26:25 PM »
:colbert:

Well the anarchy was fun while it lasted. Wish people could've showed more self-control in that regard and keep main world and the anarchy separate , but I suppose it wasn't a total loss as we've seen how people react to it and I managed to pick up some free swag from it all.

CadrinHaverit

« Reply #635 on: October 20, 2011, 11:59:32 PM »
So this was a deliberate move on your part to take a break from MC?
Nnnot quite. It's complicated. *sigh* I'd rather not go in anywhere close to my mind, but let's do this anyway.

I felt like doing graffiti. I thought it would be kinda cool to see how far I could push it and see for myself when griefing becomes unacceptable. I was torn between two projects I had in my mind at the time: the random grungy peace sign with "('EP!' written backwards)ACE" written above it, and "KAGUYA ROCKS" on the side of the church of Mokou, but then the second one would be outright vandalism that could not be explained in any way as being a work of art, and let's say that I was not interested in doing some graffiti in MC purely for griefing purposes. Then there was the idea of writing pseudo-ideological phrases, things like "CONSERVE FOOD - DON'T SPRINT" somewhere, but neither the public farm complex nor the wool center (which is very rich in wheat) had any appropriately sized walls (not to mention, the wool center is protected by something that does not let you modify blocks in its vicinity). And besides, I'm not even sure if lack of food will be a serious issue in the future, but it does not seem to be a realistic scenario, with a stack of bread lasting people many Minecraft days.

Can't say I regret doing that. Seeing you react was an invaluable experience in itself. As is being banned from the server. Sure it hurts, but when I finally got punished, I felt that it was good. At the end of the day, nobody got hurt and I found out more or less where the uncrossable threshold lies. And I hope that I did enough good for other players in the past that that act of chaotic neutrality set my karma back at zero.

The prejudice remains, though. What is a person who gives you generously one day, only to plant tons of TNT beneath your sunflower field afterwards? I behaved unpredictably, and it caused good and bad. Obviously a person of my inclination does not quite fit in our beautiful, orderly Minecraft Gensokyo. And, well... can't fight Fantasy Heaven when the Gensokyo Cop is after you, can you? (Let's forget for a while about princess Kaguya, who for some reason I think got used to pain and dying so much she does not even treat death as something more annoying than a paper cut, and could probably completely ignore Reimu's attempts to beat some sense into her if she wanted to.) (That would probably become tiresome to her after a while, assuming she would be unable to sleep because of the unending assault... That being said, does Reimu not get tired too, even while floating away from reality? Would the two have to take a sleep break once in a while?)

I'm indifferent on that. Won't complain about being unable to play Minecraft with you. It's gonna suck being unable to see Agent's progress in making a note block array that plays Border of Life, among other things, but life is so full of diversity and other things one can attend to... Justice has been done. And that's great.

Can't find this chest you're speaking of, and Strafe already rolled it back...maybe the rollback's why I can't find it.
Makes sense, as I placed the chest after assaulting the wall of your tower. If it got rolled back, it'd be only natural for the chest to be wiped out of existence.
I also placed a neat little sign next to it... You mean you haven't even checked out the inside of your tower? I mean, if one of my creations got "refurbished" like that, I'd seek answers within. We must think a little differently.

« Reply #636 on: October 21, 2011, 12:10:20 AM »
I opted for the rollback for two reasons: Reconstructing the tower would have taken more time and resources, and I wanted to undo any other possible griefing that wasn't yet discovered. While this was a lesser offense than the TNT incident, it happened too soon afterward. ESPECIALLY since you said you were going to take a break from Minecraft for a while.

But this was also to serve as a point to anyone else who has begun to get out of control due to the Anarchy nonsense. We won't tolerate this shit anymore. There are a few more players that I will be keeping my eye on. I pray that they do not push this issue any further.

« Reply #637 on: October 21, 2011, 03:05:19 AM »
I had fun in the 1.8 world... till at least people only went there JUST to loot other players of there stuff.  Honestly i don't think anarchy was the right word to use it just made everyone a penis wrinkle and just want to loot other players. IIRC PX was killed in 1.8 world, looted, he raged, then did something with fire :V. Probably the only reason I avoid 1.8 world.  Also apparently merely mentioning going to the 1.8 world gets people to come to the spawn and start killing you? happened plenty of times. Although planting giant mushrooms everywhere, getting rained on by tnt, and just sitting sniping out creeps was all fun.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #638 on: October 21, 2011, 05:45:08 AM »
Seems flying/sprinting has gotten almost too popular now. Goddamnit - I do this to shut up about the Warp Compass, then others (Dino, Shady, PX, Piney confirmed) do this for their own reasons?!

I heard something about allowing infinite flight - well, I'm opposed to it (makes the game too easy), but you two can decide on this.

Alternatively, add a Challenge world instead to sedate those of us who find the main game too easy.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #639 on: October 21, 2011, 06:23:10 AM »
Well! Lots of TNT cannon madness, tonight. We launched players and mobs.  Shady rode a pig into orbit! Quite fun.

The best part was the end, where we loaded up a giant into the cannon! Unfortunately, he did not launch..

« Reply #640 on: October 21, 2011, 08:07:51 AM »
Seems flying/sprinting has gotten almost too popular now. Goddamnit - I do this to shut up about the Warp Compass, then others (Dino, Shady, PX, Piney confirmed) do this for their own reasons?!

I heard something about allowing infinite flight - well, I'm opposed to it (makes the game too easy), but you two can decide on this.

Alternatively, add a Challenge world instead to sedate those of us who find the main game too easy.

You and your speed speedhacks  :V
Cats don't need that  :V, I have minecart  :D

flying would be funny since
everyone is able to fly even without wings.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:15:07 AM by German Flower Youkai »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #641 on: October 21, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »
Honestly, it seems that since we can craft everything from 1.8, the need for the second world has declined sharply. Not very many people go there, even with the Anarchy allowed. We'll see how this pans out.
I'm still against the whole crafting bit myself for the reason you just stated.  By being able to craft just about everything that was difficult to obtain or the stuff that came in 1.8  suddenly devalued the new world completely.  For instance, strongholds are now only good for the chests and even then the contents of my most chests are mediocre.  I understand that the crafting is useful but it just means that the 1.8 world serves virtually no purpose now.  Sure there's the exploration aspect but 1.8 is still pretty scarce in exploration as it is.   While I dont feel every item needs to be scrapped, I do think you should make people have to work for the 1.8 stuff rather than let then take the easy way out.

See people I knew my limits you all took it too far -_-  Sure I built something that obstructed spawn, but I never got a complaint or anything.  If there was a problem someone should've said something, I'm surprised what I built survived for as long as it did.

Great I'm gonna start logging our chats because YOU TOLD ME TO DO THIS!  And since flight/sprinting is now mainstream I'm dropping it.   It's starting to make everything a bit too easy anyway. :V
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #642 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:23 AM »
I'm still against the whole crafting bit myself for the reason you just stated.  By being able to craft just about everything that was difficult to obtain or the stuff that came in 1.8  suddenly devalued the new world completely.
Agreed greatly here. 1.8 world was, and still is, not that appealing.

But since the majority of players are in it more for the building aspect, I say you can keep those recipes (and put a link to the recipes post on the OP).
Note that as proven by our recent Anarchy, a vanilla 1.8 world is not going to be enough to satisfy the most ardent adventure-centric players - for the rest, a main-world-based exploration operation is plenty. For those types of people I will once again recommend custom content such as custom settings (PTM, Biosphere) or custom maps (mentioned earlier, with Skyblock being my recommendation).

See people I knew my limits you all took it too far -_-  Sure I built something that obstructed spawn, but I never got a complaint or anything.  If there was a problem someone should've said something, I'm surprised what I built survived for as long as it did.
Apparently we are getting copied and they then amplify the issue at hand. Monkey-see-monkey-do is the way the server runs.

Great I'm gonna start logging our chats because YOU TOLD ME TO DO THIS!  And since flight/sprinting is now mainstream I'm dropping it.   It's starting to make everything a bit too easy anyway. :V
Hehe, go for it, but I think flight will be the more mainstream of the two. :V

I, however, am a high recommender of modded gameplay (why else would I play more VSH than vanilla TF2?), so I don't see too much of a problem.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:34:24 AM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
Bad command or file name

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #643 on: October 21, 2011, 09:36:50 AM »
Agreed greatly here. 1.8 world was not that appealing.

But since the majority of players are in it more for the building aspect, I say you can keep those recipes.
I suppose that's true but now dungeons and strongholds are virtually useless.  It seems the nether and the ender will be the only thing of excitement in terms of exploration come 1.9.

Note that as proven by our recent Anarchy, a vanilla 1.8 world is not going to be enough to satisfy the most ardent adventure-centric players - for the rest, a main-world-based exploration operation is plenty. For those types of people I will once again recommend custom content such as custom settings (PTM, Biosphere) or custom maps (mentioned earlier, with Skyblock being my recommendation).
I'd be up for this but I'll leave the decision to strafe and stuffman about this.

Apparently we are getting copied and they then amplify the issue at hand. Monkey-see-monkey-do is the way the server runs.
Yeah no kidding.  Im not even that special why are you people copying me? :I  See I KNEW  ALL OF YOU WERE GIVING POVERTY A BAD NAME!

Hehe, go for it, but I think flight will be the more mainstream of the two. :V I, however, am a high recommender of modded gameplay (why else would I play more VSH than vanilla TF2?), so I don't see too much of a problem.
Edit: But...you...I...;LKDAJF;ASJF;LKJL;Jj FINE
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:45:56 AM by ShadyK »
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #644 on: October 21, 2011, 09:55:22 AM »
I suppose that's true but now dungeons and strongholds are virtually useless.  It seems the nether and the ender will be the only thing of excitement in terms of exploration come 1.9.
And then, all the blocks there become craftable. D: Especially that Nether brick and white stone.

Yeah no kidding.  Im not even that special why are you people copying me? :I  See I KNEW  ALL OF YOU WERE GIVING POVERTY A BAD NAME!
So, here's a list of ideas and mods copied in various manners, just because I'm half-awake:
*DDR*
 - Overpass systems (Shady -> me -> various during PTM)
 - Towers on sea (Stuffman -> me, Strafe)
 - Mega-towers (Stuffman -> me -> Jimmy)
 - Poverty Sphere attempts (Shady -> others)
 - Grinders (PX -> Rawr, me)
 - Villages (Rukin -> Koishi -> Potatoes -> Sparda)
 - Subway systems (me, Bio -> Haku, Potatoes)
 - Communal Nether bases (Eraiya -> me -> Sunny -> no one)
 - Flight & Sprinting (Koishi, Eraiya -> me -> Dino, Shady -> PX, Piney)
 - Zones of control (me -> Cadmas, Shady, Exuro)
*BROHOSTER*
 - Mega-castles and manors (Sunny -> Dino -> other Potatoes, PX, Strafe)
 - Stores & Economic systems (me -> Sunny, Chen, Shady)
 - 'Chennels' (Chen -> others)
*PTM*
 - Arenas (me -> PX, Chen)
 - Firewalls and fire roofs (Dino -> Jimmy -> Shady, Exuro, me)
*CURRENT*
 - Poverty art (Shady -> server dailies)
 - Music contraptions (BSoD -> me, PX)
 - Swimming pools (me -> Potatoes)

I am surprised they haven't copied Poverty Boxes yet.

Pffft I suppose yet you still lump me with that crowd. :V  Yeah but speed hax and flight really are too easy and you can't change my opinion on this  :D
Edit: But...you...I...;LKDAJF;ASJF;LKJL;Jj FINE
I will not have a problem if they decide to do so, but it's still not what I am recommending. Do that and I say turn this server into a Creative one already!

As one who is more for absurd challenges and higher difficulty this is not a good development.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:01:54 AM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #645 on: October 21, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »

With dragons, flying becomes deadly  :V

I doubt that someone will try to copy my underground idea (using pickaxes!)  :derp:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:06:03 AM by German Flower Youkai »

« Reply #646 on: October 21, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »
It appears that I was mistaken about the custom recipes. Stone bricks can be crafted in 1.8 by default. The custom recipes allow us to create the other types of stone brick blocks: Mossy and Cracked. I believe that Stuffman provided these two block types because they cannot be crafted otherwise. If I remember correctly, they can't even be mined.. (not too sure on that one)

Here is a list of our current custom recipes, along with my thoughts on them:
Clay Blocks - supposedly more plentiful in 1.8, but we should keep this recipe for large scale brick projects
Snow Blocks - temporary until we get proper snowfields in 1.9
Mossy Cobblestone - Quite popular, but a bit rare if people wanted this for large structures. We can debate this one, but I prefer that it stay.
Mossy Brick - not sure if it is able to be crafted or obtained through normal means
Cracked Brick - not sure if it is able to be crafted or obtained through normal means
Apple - temporary until Notch introduces Apple Trees.
Cocoa - this equates the availability of the dyes. Cookies are inefficient, so keeping this shouldn't be a problem. Will be removed if Notch introduces cocoa plants
Pumpkin Seeds - Temporary until Notch fixes this bug with 1.9
Chain Armor - Pretty much for fun, but it is quite popular
Sponge - Cannot be crafted or obtained
Web - Cannot be crafted or obtained

That's it. We could remove the Mossy and Cracked brick recipes to give people a reason to seek Strongholds.. but we would first have to know that they can be mined. I don't believe that any of the other recipes pose a threat.

So, here's a list of ideas and mods copied in various manners, just because I'm half-awake:
Inspiration and plagiarism are two separate things. Nobody holds ownership of any one idea for structures. Personally, I had wanted to build a large mansion (a la Castlevania) long before I began playing online. Since Stuffman and Sunny constructed similar projects before me, does it mean that I am stealing their ideas? Hardly. Nobody is copying people's structures block-by-block here.

In the flying mod case, it was almost guaranteed that others would want it as well. It's the whole "me too, me too" syndrome. Yes, Stuffman and I have discussed enabling flight, but I don't think it is going to happen. And we are definitely NOT becoming a Creative Mode server.
Spoiler:
EP, if you enjoy a challenge and think the game is too easy, then how about you disable your own flight mods? :V

Also, I think we are done with our adventures with PTM. Don't expect it to make a return, not even for the sake of added challenge.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:58:47 AM by Dr.Strafe »

« Reply #647 on: October 21, 2011, 12:12:41 PM »
In the flying mod case, it was almost guaranteed that others would want it as well. It's the whole "me too, me too" syndrome. Yes, Stuffman and I have discussed enabling flight, but I don't think it is going to happen. And we are definitely NOT becoming a Creative Mode server.
Spoiler:
EP, if you enjoy a challenge and think the game is too easy, then how about you disable your own flight mods? :V

Also, I think we are done with our adventures with PTM. Don't expect it to make a return, not even for the sake of added challenge.

Is there a way to consume the hungerbar when flying? About 5x the rate of sprinting  :derp: (or even more)

BlackSparda

• Reimu Hakurei empress through gods grace
  • Peace through osaisen!
« Reply #648 on: October 21, 2011, 01:07:13 PM »
found 3 amazing minecraft videos with amazing landscape and buildings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8IJGkFxuw&feature=relmfu        for me the best part by this video is at 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsdwOjaUc-o&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsxXcyV7xm8&feature=relmfu 

« Reply #649 on: October 21, 2011, 01:20:40 PM »
Some very impressive structures in those videos. I really like the layering that they did for the castles and mansions. Lots of stuff to learn and draw inspiration from.  :3

Cykyrios

• 猫巫女霊夢
  • にゃにゃにゃにゃにゃん
« Reply #650 on: October 21, 2011, 01:33:28 PM »
The custom recipes allow us to create the other types of stone brick blocks: Mossy and Cracked.
Mossy and Cracked stone bricks can also be obtained by default. I don't know whether it's considered a bug or not (it should be one, though), but depending on the direction you face while placing or mining a stone brick block, you can obtain a mossy/cracked one instead of the default block.

« Reply #651 on: October 21, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
then they could remove the recipe when 1.9 is on the server, since ender eye's can find strongholds then  :D

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #652 on: October 21, 2011, 06:19:45 PM »
Here is a list of our current custom recipes, along with my thoughts on them:
You can mine out any type of stone brick with a pickaxe. However, cracked and mossy cannot be crafted by default.

I'd keep sponge and web but also make them hard to obtain massive quantities of (the current Soul Sand recipe does a good job with that).

Inspiration and plagiarism are two separate things.
Hence the crossed-out disclaimer that I was half-awake when writing that.

Good and good. At least they won't abuse flying.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Prepare for more complaints about not having Warp Compass and that Ender Pearls aren't good enough. Moreover I have flight and sprint to prevent another warp compass request. :V
Also I'm more for greater server-side difficulty, not client-side. Should've made that more specific.

Very well then.

then they could remove the recipe when 1.9 is on the server, since ender eye's can find strongholds then  :D
Even then they won't be terribly common, and if you already have mossy cobble recipes you might as well keep the cracked and mossy stone brick ones.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #653 on: October 21, 2011, 06:31:36 PM »
Friendly neighborhood Hourai coming to inform that area north of spawn in world2 is now claimed. Gonna build there somewhat soon.
Okay.

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #654 on: October 21, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
Spoiler:
Prepare for more complaints about not having Warp Compass and that Ender Pearls aren't good enough. Moreover I have flight and sprint to prevent another warp compass request. :V
Also I'm more for greater server-side difficulty, not client-side. Should've made that more specific.
Spoiler:
Pffft warp compass that thing's lame anyway :V
  Oh and about the recipes Strafe I pretty much agree with what you said.  Maybe I should've specified those two items at the start >.>
2lazy2createbettersig

« Reply #655 on: October 21, 2011, 07:26:56 PM »

Spoiler:

You are Aya, not being able to fly or sprinting wouldn't make sense at all

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #656 on: October 21, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
Comments on various lines of conversation:

- Cracked/mossy brick recipes aren't going away because they're non-replenishable. There's only one stronghold. Clay is the only one I would call questionable since apparently it's so much easier to find, but eh whatever.
- At this point I wouldn't really have a problem with everyone having warp compass but the problem is it puts a lot of stress on the server to load chunks that fast, so I don't think it's feasible.
- I actually wouldn't mind another PTM world as an alternate world because you can make some really dramatic and impressive structures there, it just completely sucks to have your home base there :V But yeah I don't think we'll be using it, since I'm not sure how PTM would interact with mineshafts and strongholds and the like.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #657 on: October 21, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »
- Cracked/mossy brick recipes aren't going away because they're non-replenishable. There's only one stronghold. Clay is the only one I would call questionable since apparently it's so much easier to find, but eh whatever.
Three, technically, and there's quite a bit of those. Point still stands, either way.
I'd contemplate removing clay as well, but as you said, eh whatever.

- At this point I wouldn't really have a problem with everyone having warp compass but the problem is it puts a lot of stress on the server to load chunks that fast, so I don't think it's feasible.
This would also be a reason not to support infinite flight. Even when I was the only active flight/sprint user, if I went far enough chunks wouldn't keep up and I'd have to wait for them to render before running further.

Moreover, warp compass is tied to WorldEdit commands, which are mostly Op-only and would otherwise require a bit of tweaking in Permissions to allow end users the WE commands the warp compass uses. Flying, however, is client-side mod, combined with changes in server files to allow flight (likely Permissions again).

- I actually wouldn't mind another PTM world as an alternate world because you can make some really dramatic and impressive structures there, it just completely sucks to have your home base there :V But yeah I don't think we'll be using it, since I'm not sure how PTM would interact with mineshafts and strongholds and the like.
Alas, PTM is on hiatus now and no 1.8 version is out. However Biosphere is updated, so I'd suggest that as an alternate world.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 07:44:26 PM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #658 on: October 21, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »
we are all playing touhou, why not allow flying, but with a HUGE use of hunger  :derp: when I sprint from spawn to my chireiden constructionside I use 3 hunger, for example, flying the same distance would take mmh 9 hunger?
(when possible)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #659 on: October 21, 2011, 07:55:20 PM »
Oh I guess I remembered wrong, I thought the strongholds being increased to three was one of the 1.9 things. (Still I don't understand why they can't just spawn again after a given number of chunks away from existing ones, instead of having a fixed number of them)

The hunger for flying thing sounds interesting, lemme see if any mod makers have had that idea.