Author Topic: The Elements Of Gensokyo - Act One: Borderful Infestation Parasite  (Read 176470 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: The Elements Of Gensokyo - Act One: Borderful Infestation Parasite
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2011, 02:48:19 PM »
"Works for me," Aesera said. "You're the one who knows this world. I'll follow your lead. I do have a couple of concerns before we depart, though."

"I see," Kanako said. "And what would those be?"

"Well, first, there's the rest of that note. It said I would meet someone, likely referring to you, but it also said something about ice befalling the 'little creatures'. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, I believe I do. I believe it's referring to one by the name of Cirno, an ice fairy with a fondness for freezing frogs."

Ice fairy? "Right. Yeah, I'll definitely need a crash course on this world, but I'd say that let's save that for while we're moving. For now, let's move on to the other concern, namely that of who wrote the note. You seemed to know who it was, and it seems to me that whoever it was likely knows something about what happened. I think visiting this person after going to this 'Hakurei Shrine' is probably a good idea, but for now, I simply have this to ask: who wrote the note, and should we follow this person's instructions and protect the frogs from this 'Cirno'?"

« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
"Okay, er... My name is Rhiseza, and... I have no idea what this place is if you'll excuse me for being so blunt."
She shifted a bit where she was sitting, trying to make herself comfortable.
Hopefully this person will actually give me an answer...

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »
(OOC: I'm going to save The Mother of All Sparks, but I'm going to use Cheese!)

Nazrin bowed a bit. "Hello, Miss Mima. And to you, Rumia."

Despite being so awestruck, Newan managed to follow suit. "H-hello Miss Mima, Rumia. Yes, I'm a human, from the Outside World. I-it's nice to meet you." With introductions out of the way, he turned to Nazrin. "If that's what Danmaku is like, maybe I should just stay out of it so I don't get obliterated..."

Nazrin laughed at this. "Oh, don't worry, that's just Mima. She's one of the strongest Youkai in all of Gensokyo, so you probably won't have to face anyone like her unless you decide to go incident solving or something. Besides, Danmaku is non-lethal. It's incredibly painful, but as long as both opponents stick to the spellcard rules, nobody dies."

Newan sighed. "Yeah, but if something really is wrong, and I'm supposed to deal with it, I just may have to face someone that powerful."

"Don't worry, you won't be alone."

(OOC: Right, so now I have something I'm wondering. If you plan on explaining this later, please just deal with it then. But, will we be making spellcards for our OCs, or will they be incapable of that as humans from the Outside World?)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »
(You could, with the help of your fellow Touhou, be able to make and use a custom spellcard for yourself. Of course, the spell card would'nt shoot danmaku... It would be like... "Spell Card! Ruffle Sign: Perfect Ruffle!" And then you perfectly ruffle someone's hair. After you engage with Chaos, and kill/absorb it, you are able to use low-level spell cards.

Achievements
-Newan used Cheese!
-Weird Hilt Get!(A Sword's hilt, in your pocket. Unknown use.)
---Newan's Scenario

"Oh, boy? Scared of dear ol' Mima?" She chuckles, before waving Rumia off as she jumps into the sky, floating away in a ball of darkness. "I'm here to talk to Byakuren and Shinki once they arrive, but it'll looks like it will take some time." Mima turns to the far horizon and clenches her fist. "I heard there's something coming. Something big, that involves you, human." She turns back to you. "There are more like you, boy." Mima throws her arm over Newan's shoulder, probing his cheek.

"So, boy. You wanna learn Danmaku?" You freeze. You dare not oppose her, as you've seen that spectacular fight right above. However, you're also frightened to accept her training. If that fight earlier was training for Rumia, who knows what could happen to you.

"Not gonna happen." Nazrin speaks up. "He's my human, and I'm training you." Mima lets go of you.

"So, boy, got yourself a fine ol' girl." She starts to laugh.

"W-W-what? T-thats no-" Nazrin's furious.

"See ya, boy." Mima disappears into the ground. You should get on with training with Nazrin.

---Rhiseza's Scenario

"This place is basically a part of hell." That's even more blunt then you expected. "However, contrary to your belief as I expect, souls do not get tortured or burnt, or anything, here. They're peaceful butterflies. Yuyuko goes on to explain about the world, Gensokyo, and everything like that. Eventually, you hear the sound of footsteps.

"And that's Danmaku in Gensokyo." The finally stops. You manage to get the general idea, but nothing more then that. You surpose it's sufficient enough for now. The sound of footsteps grows louder before coming to a stop, and there's a knock on the door. "Come in" Yuyuko says.

In enters a girl, wearing some green dress with an apron over it. She has two katanas behind her, attached to her attire. She promptly removes the apron before serving you and Yuyuko food. You notice a colorless blob floating around her too. "Sit, Youmu. Let our guest ask us some questions as we eat." She nods, and sits down beside Yuyuko.

---Aesera's Scenario

"Note? What are you talking about?" Kanako examines you, before noticing and snatching the note from your hand. "There's nothing written on it." She hands it back.

"What? Impossible!" You look at the note, blinking multiple times. Nothing. There's nothing on the note.

"Well, I don't know why you would prevent Cirno from freezing frogs, but whatever. Anyway, let us make haste to the Hakurei Shrine. We can stop by the human village, though." Kanako walks into the shrine, and after awhile, comes out. "Lets go, Aesera."

You set forth down Youkai Mountain.

(You won't meet any Tengu for now, but you'll meet Hina and Nitori before reaching the human village. Aya will be in the village once you're there. Make your post about you meeting Nitori and your trek down Youkai Mountain. You have limited power to bunny Nitori.)

---Gale's Scenario

"Stop thinking that this is a dream, or anything like that. It won't do you good, human." Satori says, before she allows Orin to sit next to her, and you to sit on the other far end. "So human, tell me. What would you like to know?" You don't think before you speak, and start sprouting the general questions about the world. She seems to have that expressionless face on all the time. You can't read any of the signals she's sending. Kinda like Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu.

"Well, I would'nt know anything about this 'Nagato' or 'Haruhi Suzumiya'. But I can answer you about Gensokyo. You would probably need to go talk to Reimu to find out why you're here anyway." Satori starts explaining how this world works, and stuff like that. You feel a heaviness on your back, but ignore it.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2011, 07:32:08 AM »
"This just keeps getting stranger," Aesera said. "You don't remember the note at all?"

"I do not," Kanako said.

"Well, I found it in my pocket when I arrived here. When I first asked for power and you told me no, the note began to glow, and it flew over to you. You read it and said that a friend of yours had requested that you accompany me. And then right after you said that, that strange... strange thing happened. I think that whoever wrote it probably knows a bit about what's happening. It said, 'As firm as the mountain, as calm as the river. Your heart shall stand steadily on even the most pointed rock. Ice may befall the little creatures here. Take care of them.' At least, that's what it said when I read it. I suppose it's possible that you saw something else. Anyways, does that mean anything to you?" Aesera then reached into her pocket and removed an unfamiliar object. "Also, do you have any idea what this is? Because it showed up as suddenly as the note, and I have no idea what it is."

---------------------

OOC: It's the achievement reqard, of course.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:33:54 AM by GuyYouMetOnline »

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2011, 07:41:10 AM »
It would be like... "Spell Card! Ruffle Sign: Perfect Ruffle!" And then you perfectly ruffle someone's hair.

(OOC: FUND IT.

Also, Dining Sign: Good Manners)

Nazrin sighed, "Sorry about that. Mima can be a bit... eccentric. There are a lot of eccentric people in Gensokyo, actually. Anyway, let's get on with the training."

Nazrin walked a fair distance from Newan, then turned to him. "Right. I'm going to start with some non-spells. The most important rule of Danmaku is not getting hit. If you can manage to survive a spellcard or or wave of a nonspell long enough, the Danmaku will time out, and the spellcard will be considered defeated. Danmaku may look daunting, but a lot of it is just instinct. This would be easier if you could fly, but we'll have to ask Nanaya about that. I don't think I've ever seen her fly, but people in Gensokyo usually don't fly unless they're traveling long distances or fighting."

"Yes, I believe Nanaya explained the timing out to me."

Nazrin grinned. "Well then, let's get this started."

With that, Nazrin began producing wave after wave of purple bullets. Newan noted that they were moving slower than expected, but this was not unwelcome. He managed to bob and weave through the waves of bullets, although they occasionally nicked his arms or legs. It was as though time were slowing down. This is easier than I thought it would be. It must be the adrenaline. That, and she's probably going easy on me. Come to think of it, I'm taking this rather well. Arrowheads of energy are flying at me, and I'm acting like it was normal. If you think about it, all of this is completely impossible. She's not converting the energy as far as I can tell; she's just producing it. That's so wrong it's not eve-

Newan's thoughts were cut short by a bullet hitting his chest. He slumped to the ground, and commenced coughing.

Nazrin ran over to her fallen companion. "Oy! You alright over there?"

Newan tried to nod amidst his coughing. "Yeah, I think I should be alright. It's just... I wasn't expecting that kind of pain. It caught me by surprise."

"Yeah, it's pretty bad at first, but you build up a bit of a resistance to it. Not enough to stop the pain entirely, but it's better than nothing. You want to take a break?"

Newan shook his head, and began standing up. "No, I think my body is ready. Let's keep going."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2011, 07:53:00 AM »
"I have never seen such a... rock." Kanako says, "I may be the god of the mountains, but this kind of...object doesn't really ring a bell. It's looking more like a fat nail then anything else. And with this string..." Kanako pulls on the necklace-object. "You could wear it. And whoever gave it to you would have done so for a reason, and it may be a good one, so I advise you to put it on."

Kanako starts walking down a lengthy slope, before strolling on a long flight of stairs as you follow her, slightly behind her. You put on the necklace as advised to do so. Around the middle of the stairs, you think you heard some whispering and crows, followed by some sounds like pictures getting taken, but you don't spot anything. You also do hear the occasional super-fast-flying thing.

"Ignore that." Kanako said. "Those are just the Tengu that live around here. There's a particular one called Aya, who likes to take pictures, but I doubt she would interact with us first. She did say yesterday that there's some important thing happening in the village." As the two of you reach the bottom of the stairs, you hear the sound of a large waterfall. The two of you proceed nearer to it.

---Newan's Scenario

"Continue?" A high, surprised voice comes from the door from the shrine that leads to the field where you and Nazrin are on. There standing is Nanaya, with Nue hiding behind her, hugging her arm too. She strides down the five stone steps to reach the grass bellow. "So, training your partner, Nazrin?" Nue's still hiding behind Nanaya, and if you remember, Nazrin said that she wasn't really like this before.

"Mima popped by as I was talking to Nue. She said you want to learn Danmaku. So I'm here to help. As fellow humans, we are considerably weaker then the residents of Gensokyo, but I did have some training with Byakuren, Nue, Mima and Marisa." You remember the last name she said. It's that black-white witch Nazrin was talking about. "But for now, since you can't fly, shoot bullets, be able to tactically lay down special skills, or use spell cards, I'll let Nazrin train you on grazing. If you're hit too hard, about five times the pain of that last bullet, don't be afraid to ask me or Nue for help. Nazrin can't really take the pain away from you, anyway." Nanaya pats Nue.

"Go on, show me what you got, Newan."

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2011, 08:15:38 AM »
"Sounds good," was Nazrin's only reply. Newan simply nodded. "Alright, let's kick this up a notch. Rod Sign: Busy Rod!"

Newan started as two enormous lasers jutted out from Nazrin, rotating up and back down to confine him. The bullets that appeared where the lasers hit solid ground were easy enough to dodge, but following Nazrin's movements while trying to dodge lasers and bullets was quite taxing. While Newan managed to dodge it fr the first few waves, he was finally caught by one of the lasers, as he was not fast enough to keep up with Nazrin at that point. While he didn't exactly collapse this time, he did slump to the ground a bit before assuming a sitting position.

Nazrin cancelled the spell card and ran over to him. "You're getting better at this, but I suppose I shouldn't expect you to be able to keep up with me just be running. Sorry."

Newan waved it off, "No, it's my fault for being out of shape. My line of work commands almost all of my free time, and I have a higher metabolism than most people, so I don't get fat. I'm just a bit out of shape is all."

(OOC: Right, I may as well use Mother of All Sparks now.)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2011, 08:32:40 AM »
(OOC: Well, I'm gonna continue in about 2 and a half hours time. In other news, I feel like buying stuff from Comiket, but Idk what to order via the one running the Kourindo shop here. I want Touhou shirts and figurines. Haha.

Also, once all of you reach Hakurei Shrine, Chaos will finally make it's move. Be prepared. Be very prepared. Inb4 "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!")

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2011, 08:36:55 AM »
(OOC: I figured something important would happen once we all rendezvoused at the Hakurei shrine.

Well, if you're continuing in two and a half hours, I'm out for now. No way I'm staying up until five A.M.

Oh yeah, inb4NuehasfallenforNewan. Because it's either that or the chaos is controlling her/affecting her.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:40:38 AM by Squawkermaru Aya »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2011, 08:56:16 AM »
"A village is probably worth a visit," Aesera said. "We need information, and talking to people is a very good way to find it. Although... how much of what happens here do you know?"

"I keep tabs on this entire area," Kanako said, "but I do not see everything as it happens."

"No special perception, then?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. People do pray to me, you know. And it's amazing how much you can learn about people simply by what they're asking for."

"I see. Well, in that case, it may well be worth visiting the village."

"You know," Kanako said, "you seem to be taking this remarkably well. You've wound up in a world filled with what you would consider impossible, yet you do not even hesitate. You seem to have accepted things very readily."

Aesera chuckled at that. "Actually, I still don't think any of this is real, but it's best to go with the assumption that it is. See, if I assume it's real and I'm wrong, I don't really lose anything, but if I assume it's not real and I'm wrong, that mistake could very well get me killed. So regardless of how much of this is real-if any of it is-I'm going based on the assumption that it all is."

"Interesting. A very pragmatic attitude."

"Pragmatism works."

As the pair drew closer to the waterfall, Aesera became able to make out the figure of a blue-haired woman. She indicated the woman. "I don't suppose you know who that it, do you?"

« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2011, 10:41:37 AM »
A little girl approached Mystia's stall, but addressed both Vante and the night sparrow. "I'm fine, thank you," Vante answered.

"Same here," Mystia then enlarged her voice, "Now, what will it be for the little girl? One or two sticks of lamprey?" Bending forward, she secretively asked, "...did you see anything a while ago? 'cause it'll have to wait 'til later," she gestured to Vante, "If you want, you can wait beside him. Unless you're in a hurry, then I might make some considerations."

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2011, 12:33:37 PM »
---Newan's Scenario
(Your Achievement will trigger an event no one shall ever expect, well, except me. OR MAYBE YOU WOULD BE LIKE 'JUST AS PLANNED'?(

As Nazrin and you exchange a few sentences, you hear a whistle being blown. "Hey. Hey Newan!" You turn over to face her. "Think fast!" Whaa? You can't react in time... "Now! Nue!"

"Spell Card! Nue Sign: Undefined Darkness!" Nue shouts as she appears right above you, doing a somersault. She covers herself in a thick black blob of smoke... You run. You run as fast as you can, as fast as your legs can carry, as fast as your body is able to go. Well, you're running the wrong direction anyway. You ran straight where you faced. Not back to Nazrin. Into Nanaya. You collide into her chest. What a bad, bad mistake you've just made.

You look up from the sudden blackness that clouded your vision. You hear stuttering, a gasp. The sound of charging and bullets firing has stopped. It's all silent in this comfy, dark land. Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain. An extremely, world-shattering pain explodes throughout your body. Your legs start shaking and your body spasms, before being shoved to the grass behind you. Your back on the ground and your hands covering your precious crotch, you attempt to let loose a scream of pain, but you bite your lip to prevent it from escaping. Tears form on your eyes.

"Y-Y-You- P-P-erv-ert... Y-You... MOTHER FU-" Nanaya slams the door shut, and Nue vanishes too. After quite some time, you get up, your crotch still hurts, but no major injuries. You should stop training for a while and sort things out.

(Going to find Nanaya will fully unlock your Achievement, giving you your reward. Oh, and no. Nue isn't in love with you. Sorry. Teehee.)

---Aesera's Scenario
(You have to control how Kanako talks. I'll do very little of her speaking, so I'll just make this about Nitori.)

As the two of you approach the waterfall, the figure gets more and more clearer to you. It's a girl. And she's swimming. Well, staring at her from behind the waterfall would'nt do you two good, so you walk out to greet her, only to fall into the water, as you trip over some sort of green thing. Your hand brushed over it as  your body colapsed into the water, so you're guessing it's a cucumber. Kanako breaks into laugher.

"Nice one, Nitori! Even I never expected that!" Kanako smirks after she's done laughing. You pop your head out of the water.

"What? I never did anything!" The blue-haired girl says as you stare at her angryly.

"Here, Aesera." Kanako holds her hand out to you, as you grab it and pull yourself up.

"This here's Nitori. Our head honcho for our Industrialization project. And our friendly local Kappa." Kanako smiles to herself.

"Nice'ta meet you... Aesera."

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2011, 02:47:51 PM »
When she turned to look at the other person with the colorless blob (whose name was apparently Youmu), her eyes lingered on the two katanas.
...Why would she need -those-? Especially here of all places...
"Well, um... Who are you, first of all? And... Why do you two have the little... Things... Floating around you?"
The first question was quite directed at Youmu, but the second was more open for either of them to answer.
I just hope I get answers I can understand...

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
  • Fulfilling flan fantasies everywhere!
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2011, 02:55:14 PM »
Why doesn't nothing make sense?  Whatever, Satori, it's still a dream.

From what he heard from Satori, it seemed like Reimu was a famous shrine maiden who had a tendency to get involved in all sorts of trouble.  She had probably encountered something like this once or twice before.  She also mentioned that Orin should know where her shrine was.  Orin grinned deviously when she said this.

"Okay, Master!" said Orin.  "I'll take him there!"

"Er...thanks," muttered Gale.  "Bye."

He followed Orin as she hurried out of the mansion.  After a minute, she suddenly stopped.

"Wait," she said, "I can always fly you up through Hell to Youkai Mou--"

"Let's not fly," said Gale.  "Never."

They continued on for a bit longer.

"Here's the exit," said Orin.  A large door stood before them.  The kasha pushed her cart off to the side and pushed on the door to open it.

"There.  Let's just hope we don't run into...well...never mind."

Gale raised an eyebrow.  Gensokyo was certainly a strange place.  And he wasn't quite sure he was ready to meet another one of its residents.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2011, 03:35:36 PM »
OOC: I don't... know... why... but I feel compelled to use my "Artful Sacrifice" now.

Alyssa and Alice uniformly nodded and, deciding that they were not really in that much of a rush, sat down and waited to hear the full story. It was better than hearing half the story of something that might be the only thing they would ever see of this nature again. Alice beckoned for Marisa to come by, her stomach grumbling halfway as she did.

"I don't quite mind a lamprey, to be quite honest." Alice muttered to Alyssa and Marisa. Marisa nodded vigorously, although Alyssa was not quite eager, having only eaten her dinner perhaps only one or two hours previously.

Alice stood up, turning to Mystia to show that she was going to talk to her. "We'll have two sticks of lamprey, please miss."

"Weren't you eager to get to Reimu-ze? Why so hungry all of a sudden-ze?" Marisa questioned Alice, wondering why her mind was so fickle. Alice kept silent, shrugging as a gesture to answer Marisa's question, that she did not know. Of course, the reason was far more confusing than Marisa would have imagined.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:43:58 PM by XinXin »
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2011, 04:05:35 PM »
"Nice to meet you, too, Nitori," Aesera said. 'Kappa', huh? Okay, I'll ask Kanako to give me the crash course on Gensokyo once we're done here. "So, 'industrialization project'?"

"Yep!" Nitori said. "Kanako there got us a nice power source, so we've been getting a lot done!"

'Power source'? Hmm... water power, maybe? Or wind power? Actually, what exactly is Kanako a god of, anyways? If she's a wind god or something, that'd probably be pretty easy for her to set up. "What sort of power source?"

"Nuclear!"

That was not the answer Aesera had expected. "Nuclear?"

"It's something of a long story," Kanako said.

"Yeah," Nitori said, "but it works! Anyways, Aesera, how'd you end up going... wherever you're going with Kanako? She doesn't exactly accompany just anyone."

"That's also a long story," Aesera said. "The short version is that strange things happened that involved both of us and we both want to know more. Kanako's taking me to the Hakurei Shrine right now, although I think we'll be stopping in a village first. Oh, and have you seen someone by the name of Cirno around here recently?" I'm not sure yet if I want to do what the note said, but information is always a good thing to have.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2011, 05:15:56 PM »
(OOC: Eh, it was just a theory anyway. I don't really care, it's just what I was thinking at the time. Also, what's with you and this trope? I noticed you used it in other characters' scenarios, not just mine. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just a bit odd.)

Great. Just great. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

In this time, Nazrin had run over to his side. "You really screwed up this time," the sighed.

"Yeah. In all fairness, it wasn't intentional, but-"

"Yeah? Well, try telling her that. Making excuses isn't going to get you anywhere."

"Then... what should I do? Apologize for being something I'm not?"

"Well, just don't lead off with that. Look, once it actually matters, I think you'll know what to do. You've got your head on straight. Anyway, do you want me to take you to her?"

Newan shook his head, and turned back to the door. "No, this is something I have to do on my own."

Nazrin pulled out her rods, and stood still for a moment, before moving the rods around a bit. "Alright, I'm fairly certain she's in her room right now. Your human signature could be distorting the reading, but intuition also says she'd be in there."

Newan stared at her in surprise. "How did you...?"

Nazrin grinned, and put the rods away. "Let's just say, I'm good at finding things."

Newan took her word for it, and entered the temple.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2011, 12:55:08 AM »
(For some reason when I read your OOC, squawkers, I thought you were angry at me or something. Oh, and I didn't know that trope existed. Also, If I remember, I've only used it for you. Haha... Also, posting in 3 hours. Be sure to stay up to 5 am to get as many posts as possible. A hahaha.) - typed on IPad.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2011, 12:58:48 AM »
(For some reason when I read your OOC, squawkers, I thought you were angry at me or something. Oh, and I didn't know that trope existed. Also, If I remember, I've only used it for you. Haha... Also, posting in 3 hours. Be sure to stay up to 5 am to get as many posts as possible. A hahaha.) - typed on IPad.

(Yeah, I'm not angry. Also, really? I could have sworn you used it with someone else. Maybe I'm getting this mixed up with something else. I guess I'm just special, then. :3

...That, or Nanaya just draws these things to her, and it's going to happen with other characters when they meet her. Who knows?)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2011, 02:03:16 AM »
(Yeaaaah. Real Special. And I doubt others are gonna has the same treatment as you. Kekekeke. Who knows? Posting in 1.5 hours.)

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2011, 02:10:09 AM »
(Yeaaaah. Real Special. And I doubt others are gonna has the same treatment as you. Kekekeke. Who knows? Posting in 1.5 hours.)

(Depending on how things go when Newan apologizes, this may turn out to be really bad, or just really funny.)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2011, 02:27:13 AM »
(Oh yeah. Give me a number from 1 to 5. It'll help me in determining which route will play out before Newan as he goes to find Nana. Maybe he'll meet Shinki. Somebodeh from the temple? Once he meets Nana will he be beaten to a pulp from her Mortal Kombat moves? Or will it be just pure awesome in unlocking the Mother Of All Sparks. Or, maybe, something so fantastic happens to Newan, that you, his creator, player and fellow RPer, will be left  Fapping like the mother fawking north star.........

I have an urge to write the latter, but I doubt I would. Maybe. I don't know.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2011, 02:37:31 AM »
(Are irrational numbers okay? If so, e. Otherwise... four.

By the way, Sampson. Orin and Nazrin antics once they get to the shrine? I'm voting hell yeah.)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2011, 03:02:58 AM »
(There'll be more then one cat at the shrine, soooo. Hell Yeah! Also, looks like I'll write the scene that will make you Masturbate like the mother fuxkin fist of the north star. Or not. Maybe. Idk. 30 minutes and counting.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2011, 03:11:15 AM »
(Oh yeah, I guess it makes sense that the whole Yakumo family would be present. Still, I wanted Sampson's permission for antics. At least there will be Nazrin and Chen antics.

I wasn't aware that the North Star was capable of masturbation. Therefore, I deduce that this scenario will make me "Masturbate like the mother fuxkin fist of the north star," which is to say, not at all. Logic!)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2011, 03:25:11 AM »
(Whole Yakumo family? Oh no. You're terribly wrong... Omw home. Takin a bath before I post.)

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2011, 03:30:08 AM »
(...You wouldn't. You can't. That's just...

Holy crap, you're using Sokrates and Ellen, aren't you?)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2011, 04:16:58 AM »
(OH GOD NO. DA OTHER CAT. YOU FOUND OUT. CHANGING PLAN NAO. Anyway, I'm back home, and I decided not to go with the sex scene. Already took a bath, but I have'ta do a littl' thing before I can post. Gimme about 7 minutes.)

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2011, 04:20:32 AM »
(Wait, what the hell? Sex scene? You were serious? That's unexpected, to say the least.)