Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296515 times)

When you make Touhou costumes for all your dolls/stuffed animals usually based on some arbitrary reason they resemble or remind you of a character.

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
Mentally debate what my sig actually says and does...
*Translates it and giggles*

*Tries to think of a Touhou name that can successfully be turned into a shout*

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
Lemme try.

You forgot
Spoiler:
Subterranean Animism

*Tries to think of a Touhou name that can successfully be turned into a shout*

A charged yahoo would do just fine, no?
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

Zap

• Embodiment of Lightning
  • Shocking, isn't it?
When you play a different bullet hell, and stop playing shortly after because it was 'too easy'!   :V

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
When you play a different bullet hell, and stop playing shortly after because it was 'too easy'!   :V

I played a lot of BH flash games and very few reach that level of difficulty, even on hard  :derp:

On the other hand, it does make and MMO Shooter like Realm of the Mad God easier (go check it out, it's fun)

You hear the word "gap" in some shape or form, and immediately think Yukari.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Read the ENTIRE page...
Yes, i know it's a mario page... but there's a Touhou reference somewhere in it!

http://www.rshll.com/battle.php?bid=382
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

The only words you get out of any conversation when you're tired end up being either A) words that can be used to describe either a character, ability or spellcard in Touhou or B) words that can be misheard to any of the things in A.

ChanceWolf

• This level of reasoning...
  • ...is possible for Furudo Erika.
Read the ENTIRE page...
Yes, i know it's a mario page... but there's a Touhou reference somewhere in it!

http://www.rshll.com/battle.php?bid=382

Found it!
"Mimi: Uh... oh... HELP ME, ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!"

...and just to add something to this topic:
When you read a whole page on some random topic you don't know about just because a random person said theres a Touhou reference somewhere.

When you realize my avatar is a picture of Keine.

Zil

As she witnesses a big robo-rocket-hand destroying half the village. ;)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
As she witnesses a big robo-rocket-hand destroying half the village. ;)
When you know the exact video that's from because your roommate showed you it a couple days ago

When you know the exact video that's from because your roommate showed you it a couple days ago

Yeah, I showed my roommate the amazing video about a few days ago. Wait. Are you my roommate!? What is your name... oh, wait. Never mind.

You know you're addicted when you start noticing tiny inaccuracies in Touhou fanart. My roommate, on occasion, likes looking at perverted fanart of anime lolis. He had pictures (panty shots) of both Satori and Nue in his personal gallery, but he didn't know where they came from. Satori's third eye was closed for some reason, but then again, both of her other eyes were closed too. She appeared to be in a state of euphoric pleasure... well, I think I should stop here.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
Yeah, I showed my roommate the amazing video about a few days ago. Wait. Are you my roommate!? What is your name... oh, wait. Never mind.
>.>

On topic, when you combine speedrunning and touhou in an attempt to start a massive collaboration project between the 2 forums you frequent.
Which I just did.

You are cooking dinner, and start trying to think "now how would Sakuya prepare this meal?"

SuccinctAndPunchy

• Fear The Melon!
  • I would murder all of you for a cup of tea.
When you actually do the math and figure out that your entire iPod music library is literally 40% Touhou music or arranges thereof.

I was bored, sue me.

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
When you read the post above and imagine that Eiki will to send the above person to hell.
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
when you obtain a full new computer....and the first thing who you do...is do a Touhou Wallpaper!

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

when you obtain a full new computer....and the first thing who you do...is do a Touhou Wallpaper!

I did this actually last year.  Though it was more or less getting my old wallpaper from my previous laptop put on again!

When your entire evening consisted of switching between playing Touhou games, writing Touhou fanfiction and looking at Touhou fanart.

When you mute the music of a game your playing and just play Touhou Songs

When you mute the music of a game your playing and just play Touhou Songs

In addition to the above, you watch a movie or tv show (as long as it has close captions or subtitles) with the sound off, and play Touhou songs that are appropriate for the situation you see on the screen at any given time.

SuperParadox

• Thanks for letting me tag along guys...
  • ...But mom said I have to be home by 8!
    • Artwork from the future's past [Pixiv]
I have to paint my mom a picture of Reimu for mothers day.
What have I done.
Every time I walk though the front door of my house I will see a picture of Reimu on the wall.

When you watch a whole movie thinking about Touhou.
Something like "I want this movie to end soon, so I can play Touhou...".
It's like abstinence. Also happens when someone's bothering me on messenger.

I have to paint my mom a picture of Reimu for mothers day.
What have I done.
Every time I walk though the front door of my house I will see a picture of Reimu on the wall.

You should be proud. I think.
I want to fill my room's walls with Touhou paintings, but I lack the artistic spirit to make them.

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
When you watch a whole movie thinking about Touhou.
Something like "I want this movie to end soon, so I can play Touhou...".
It's like abstinence. Also happens when someone's bothering me on messenger.

You should be proud. I think.
I want to fill my room's walls with Touhou paintings, but I lack the artistic spirit to make them.

Now that I think about it, Avengers makes me think of:

Capt. America - A mix between Byakuren (sealed/trapped for many years plus distinctive colors on clothes) & Momoji (shield + status being a guard/soldier)
Iron Man - Marisa (Repulsor blasts reminds me of Master Sparks/Illusionary lasers)
Hulk - Suika (Suika smash XD)
Thor - Iku + Reimu (Lightning + Flight, and wields a powerful "gohei")
Black Widow - Meiling (excellent hand to hand combat + redhead)
Hawkeye - Eirin (her archery rather than her doctorship)

I'd wonder who'd fit Nick Fury & Loki? Somehow, Loki's trickster persona reminds me of Mamizou or even Yukari (he teleports a lot, so does Yukari). While Nick Fury has "Charisma"?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:48:32 AM by Darth_Sirov »

You see a "Made in Shanghai" label on something you found, and think of Alice and her dolls instead of the place.

iK

• Triple Teasing Charicature
You see a "Made in Shanghai" label on something you found, and think of Alice and her dolls instead of the place.

The thought of Shanghai regurgitating products after ingesting their raw materials has me intrigued now.
[☰] [☴] [☵] [☶] [☷] [☳] [☲] [☱]

fsvgm777

• One of the only Touhou fans from Luxembourg... I guess.
  • Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
I) When you read "xanadu.txt", you instantly think "Why not 'yamaxanadu.txt'?"

II) When you play Touhou in the university's cafeteria.

III) When someone (or you) presses (press) the "Stop" button in a bus in order to get off it at the next bus stop, you instantly think:

Stop Sign "Desired Bus Stop"

..I'm serious about that one.

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
When you go to a Japanese garden and you're all like omg Youmu :3 and when you see a non-blooming cherry tree you're all like, why u steal ma spring Yuyuko, oh gosh I don't even know anymore =[

Okay, I was on a field trip with the class I work in to an arcade today, and this one racing game the kids were playing had several Japanese tracks.  I had to inwardly giggle about Mamizou when I found one of them was Sado Island.  And think silly jokes in my head after seeing the abundance of cherry blossoms and shrine torii on the Kyoto track.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
So today, during a lecture about the atomic order in metals, our prof mentions kagome lattices.

Suddenly, things in my head.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."