Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296522 times)

pineyappled

Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2011, 02:18:18 AM »
When you name all your reeds after Touhou characters. (Patchouli broke yesterday...)
My flute is Koishi.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2011, 04:58:51 AM »
I call myself Manstia.

« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2011, 07:01:55 AM »
Yeah, just about every time I see a rabbit IRL, or a full moon, I think of IN ...

_cf

• playing with training wheels
  • "Touhou" is japanese for "silly hats only"
    • my Pixiv
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2011, 07:07:17 AM »
http://punynari.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/suwa-grand-shrine-a-touhou-pilgrimage/

It's not quite the same, but it's there.
I actually teared up seeing the votive tablets for Suwako and Kanako in this article. Good to see that their plan to go into Gensokyo worked!

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »
My tissue box has this design on it that looks really similar to Miko's leaf/wing backdrop. It's crazy!

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2011, 04:43:37 PM »
  I saw a raccoon, and i thought it was mamizou.

Dear ZUN, i really am addicted to Mamizou!!  :ohdear:

too add to this: i can't play super mario bros 3 without thinking of mamizou  :blush:
I saw a flock of birds fly over today.......I thought I was under attack by Mamizou. :3

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2011, 06:40:29 PM »
I saw a flock of birds fly over today.......I thought I was under attack by Mamizou. :3

Oh you  :3
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

psyfaqs111

• Computer fixed, all hyped ready too go and then.....
  • No, NO FLANDRE, YOU CANNOT DESTROY IT
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2011, 05:21:06 AM »
When you see a documentary about drunk people and think "oh its a documentary about Suika"

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2011, 08:14:17 AM »
i was looking El Shaddai gameplay videos and suddenly Sariel. yea, is a fallen angel there in the Enoch story and all, but...his-her skin is the SAME color of OUR Sariel. and have a second form, too. And was the promiscuous of the group, and was very loved for his-her lovers, even after death. In this last part, included in how finally turn in fallen and his-her character is similar to my vision of him-her. wow.

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2011, 07:22:39 PM »
When you see a turtle and immediatly think of Genji.

Also, there's a baby raccoon that's been hanging out in my backyard for a few weeks now, so I named her Mamizou.

« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2011, 03:47:23 PM »
When you make a topic for creating spell cards. http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,10731.0.html

Also when you try your hardest to convert people to touhou. My best friends hates me now because i got his girlfriend into it!

Also my Tenor saxophone i named Alice a long time ago, and i just realized i got no name for my Alto sax. Guess what i named her  :3
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:52:55 PM by haydude »

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »
When you make a topic for creating spell cards.

Also when you try your hardest to convert people to touhou. My best friends hates me now because i got his girlfriend into it!

Also my Tenor saxophone i named Alice a long time ago, and i just realized i got no name for my Alto sax. Guess what i named her  :3

I'm not creative enough to create spellcards.  :(

<--- Trying too hard to subtley(?) get my peers' interest piqued. I keep playing PoFV at my school and everyones always interested in knowing what the hell I'm playing but when I tell them they just go "Oh..."  :ohdear:

Shanghai? Marisa? I should name my Alto Eiki because the brand is Yamaha... :V

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2011, 11:36:53 AM »
* Iryan is watching the Daily Show.

* sees a montage of several pundants exclaiming variations of "The President has caved!"

* gets an interesting mental image
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2011, 02:18:11 PM »
When someone says something that reminds you of the sillier Touhou memes and you giggle to yourself like an idiot, causing the other person to look at you as if you were insane.  :V

* sees a montage of several pundants exclaiming variations of "The President has caved!"

Oh god, why.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2011, 03:00:43 PM »
When you make a topic for creating spell cards. http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,10731.0.html
Oh hi shameless self-plug

゚∀゚

« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »

I lol'd, and am left wondering where the hell that line came out of.

Anyway, another one who joining in without many ideas on what to post:

* huge urge to call my next cat Chen.
* tempted to buy and wear a (9) t-shirt to scout for fans in my general area.
* New laptop get, very first thought is to thoroughly change every single icon and layout to make it my "Touhou Computer".

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2011, 04:16:13 PM »
* New laptop get, very first thought is to thoroughly change every single icon and layout to make it my "Touhou Computer".
Give it a Touhou name too. I for instance call my desktop (custom) 'Hakurei' and laptop (ThinkPad x201) 'Kirisame', not to mention naming my synthesizer modules after the Prismrivers and the Three Fairies.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

SuikaLoli

• Let the pigeons loose!
  • DANMEKU STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #197 on: September 08, 2011, 12:14:46 AM »
If your DJ name is DJ Miko, it's time to admit that your addicted  :V
Okuu wants a hug!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you dare...?

Grimarg

• B-but you haven't promoted me yet!
  • Thanks Aoshi for the avvy! :3
« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2011, 01:13:05 AM »
I named my amp Chen, for no particular reason.

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2011, 01:20:16 AM »
* huge urge to call my next cat Chen.
* tempted to buy and wear a ⑨ t-shirt to scout for fans in my general area.
Done, done and done. Every day when I come home from school I go "CHEEEEEEENNN!!!" However I have yet to train my cat to come to me when I say that  :fail:

And I go a bit less subtle with the shirt and wear one with a massive picture of Marisa on the front and "Touhou Project" under a Yin Yang orb on the back. Touhou fans or otherwise, it attracts a lot of attention when I come to work with it on :3

Grimarg

• B-but you haven't promoted me yet!
  • Thanks Aoshi for the avvy! :3
« Reply #200 on: September 08, 2011, 01:25:23 AM »
* tempted to buy and wear a ⑨ t-shirt to scout for fans in my general area.

Done, I made it myself too and it's "signed" by Cirno herself.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #201 on: September 08, 2011, 04:14:49 AM »

Comment from user: "Hey Reimu, I think you've lost your gohei over here!"

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #202 on: September 08, 2011, 02:04:18 PM »
When you decide to wish everyone you see a happy Half Cirno day! Woooo ⑨/⑨!!!

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2011, 02:20:37 PM »
Well I just took this

I've called it "Shoot the Bullet".
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »
Well I just took this

That is...

That is beautiful...

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2011, 10:59:43 PM »
I started learning Japanese at school just a few weeks ago, and Hiragana is surprisingly easy to learn when you see Touhou characters in them!

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2011, 11:06:40 PM »
Well I just took this
*awesome picture*
Sigh... The only Touhou Figma I'm missing...

My father was showing me random car parts that he collected for various reasons...
Him: "This was the final spark--"
me: O_O
Him: "plug..."
me: -_-

I'm now determined to find a spark plug and give it to my Figma Marisa xD

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #207 on: September 09, 2011, 06:02:52 AM »
Done, I made it myself too and it's "signed" by Cirno herself.
Pictures, perhaps?  If it's homemade, sounds interesting.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

« Reply #208 on: September 09, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »
* Have exam this morning and extending my 15 minute break last night into 1 hour and a half because of finding a CYOA on Shino in Rumia's Party Games, trying to get myself back to study a few times throughout but failing miserably.
* Walk to exam after three and a half hours of sleep with Bad Apple playing in my head on repeat without having even listened to once it within a 72 hour frame.
* Proceed to do exam with Bad Apple still playing in my head.
* Finish exam and first thing to do is get Bad Apple dose from Ipod before I explode. Take off after 10 loops.
* Still find Bad Apple playing in my head while heading back home.
* God damn it it's still there.

Also on the laptop naming, I tend to be really pragmatic so I never really name my stuff, otherwise I'm pretty sure I would.
And one should know better to not expect cats to come and greet you when you get home unless they know there's something in for them in return xD I'd be happy enough getting to yell CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN whenever feeding it dinner or looking for it outside when it's been gone for too long, specially the last one since it would make for the dramatic calling. Lastly seconding that last request for pictures, I wouldn't mind making a homemade one myself if the method were simple enough.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:35:20 PM by Remilius »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2011, 05:41:33 AM »
I wouldn't mind making a homemade one myself if the method were simple enough.
Even I can tell you how to do that, actually.  Just need the following:
-A blank(Or it can have a pattern or whatever if it fits what you want it to look like in the end) shirt for the base
-Picture(s) you'd like put on said shirt
-Transfer Paper(Iron-on is the type I use, not sure if there're other varieties.)
-Printer(Obviously)
-Iron(IRON-on is called such for a reason.)

Print picture on transfer paper(Might need to print it flipped horizontally depending on paper).  Follow instructions of transfer paper to apply to shirt using iron.  Let cool.  Enjoy!

A note:  Don't machine-dry a shirt made like this.  The picture will probably get all messed up and start to crack after some time.

If I missed anything, someone else who knows the method will hopefully correct me, but I'm pretty sure this is it.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!